It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're ready, baby," Tony suggested, "You want my big cock now?"

"Fuck yes," I whispered.

Feeling his hand rub my back, he added, "I'll take it slow to start, but once you feel ready, I want you to beg me to fuck you. And I will fuck you if that's what you want."

Paul moved away as I glanced back, Tony lubing up his cock, pouring a little more on me, feeling him rub it up along my crack, occasionally pressing it against my rosebud. Each time, I pushed back against it, earning a chuckle and a polite slap on the arse. "Good things come to those who wait, baby," he stated, "Trust me, Paul and I both want to fuck you, and we're hoping we do this a lot more going forward."

"I think he's going to love being fucked, Tony."

Feeling the head of his cock slowly spreading me as he pushed forward made me moan with joy. It definitely sounded different as Paul chuckled, Tony's hand on my lower back as he was very kind, taking his time as the head of his cock finally slid inside me. Fuck, it already felt wonderful and it was only the head of his cock. I also expected it to hurt more, but while there was some immediate discomfort, as he slowly started to slide more of his length inside me, it simply felt wonderful.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned.

"Definitely likes it," Paul sang to our amusement.

Feeling his entire length inside me, Tony leaned forward to kiss me. I groaned as he momentarily felt even deeper, before leaning back, hands at my hips, as he slowly started to thrust into me. Reaching down to stroke myself, I kept those nice and slow as I wanted to savour being fucked for the first time. Tony was a vocal lover, making plenty of noise and complimenting me on how good I felt. Glancing around, Paul was on his knees next to Tony, slowly stroking his cock, no doubt ready to get into position once Tony had cum in me.

"Tight little arse," Tony murmured, "I love breaking in young men."

Paul laughed. "You're only twenty yourself, mate."

"And I've fucked ten virgins so far. Mark has one of the tightest little holes I've had the joy of breaking in though."

"Thanks," I moaned,

Having cum earlier, I knew Tony was going to fuck me for quite a while. Closing my eyes, I took simple delight in feeling his cock sliding in and out of me. It was long and thick, and it was spreading me nicely with each thrust. I'd read up enough about how enjoyable anal sex was for men, and the articles I'd read hadn't been lying. Quite frankly, it felt fantastic and I knew, just like sucking cock, I might get a little addicted to the feeling.

Mounting me like I'd often done to Peter, the change of angle made me moan loudly. It felt even better than before, and I couldn't help begging him to fuck me. Feeling him lean down to my ear, he kissed my cheek softly. "Just what I wanted to hear, baby. You loving my big cock?"

"So fucking much," I whimpered, almost chuckling at myself at how submissive I sounded in that moment.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and hard now, baby. And I'm going to fill your tight little arse with my load."

"Can't wait to feel you cum in me, Tony. I've thought about it for days now."

Feeling him kiss me again, he wasted no time pumping me nice and hard, his skin slapping against my arse as he started to really pound me. He quickly had me moaning and groaning loudly as he was as vocal as before. "That's it, take my big cock, Mark," he growled.

"Fuck him, Tony," Paul cheered on, "He's fucking loving it."

"I am," I moaned, "Want to cum with you, Tony."

Pushing my lower back down, that was the moment he really started to drive his cock hard and deep, barely able to keep stroking my cock. When I let it go, I still felt my orgasm bubbling away, my cock throbbing with excitement every time he drove his cock deep. I knew he'd be practically punching my prostate by now, my eyes almost rolling back in my head from the sheer enjoyment.

"Fuck yes," Tony cried, "Oh fuck, I'm close, baby."

I somehow managed to resume stroking my cock. I came first, all over my sheets, fairly sure I fired more than half a dozen spurts as I knew I squeezed his cock with my arse as I came. That urged him on to fuck me faster, aware he really wanted to cum himself. Feeling his hand on the back of my neck, those last couple of minutes were almost too much as he slammed me. Being my first time, I think he might have forgotten for a moment. Despite it hurting a little, it still felt wonderful.

Then he came inside me, loving the sound of a man moaning as he ejaculated inside me. His cock throbbed as my arse squeezed him tightly, wondering just how much he filled me up as he kept thrusting long after he'd finished spurting into me. "Keep fucking me," I moaned.

Hearing him chuckle, he kissed my cheek again. "I'd love to, baby, but I do need a break, and Paul wants a shot at fucking your tight little arse as well. But, trust me on this one, I'll fuck you anytime you want."

He pulled out, turning onto my back, knowing I was lying in a pool of my cum, as he leaned down to kiss me properly. Running my fingers down his muscular back, we both smiled as he slid his cock back inside me again. "Fuck, you feel great inside me," I murmured.

"Glad I was your first, Mark. Thank you for that. Paul is your joint first as he's getting you the first night. I know he really wants to fuck you too."

We made out for a few more minutes until I think he reluctantly pulled out of me. Paul didn't waste time getting between my legs, his cock glistening with lube, leaning down to kiss me deeply. Our tongues played together as I felt him tease my hole with the head of his cock, not breaking the kiss as he didn't waste too much time sinking his delightful cock as deep as possible inside me.

"Fuck me," I moaned, breaking the kiss, Tony lying next to us on his side, simply watching us fuck. I'd often fucked Peter missionary, as I loved watching his face with every thrust of my cock. I loved being underneath Paul, feeling his cock slowly sliding into me, our mouths rarely parting as it was mixture of fucking and making love.

Spreading my legs a little more, feeling him slide a little deeper, I couldn't help moan with nearly every thrust. "Fuck me harder," I had to ask. I wanted to feel his cock pounding me like Tony's had.

Paul did as I wanted, his cock starting to pump me nice and fast, driving his cock harder into me with each passing minute. Running a hand onto the back of his head, I kissed him hard, which helped make him fuck me harder still. Tony was urging him on to fuck me harder too, leaning over to kiss Paul then me. Grabbing the back of my knees, Paul pushed them back, proving to be more flexible than I thought, moaning loudly as his cock felt as deep as Tony's had when he'd been fucking me.

"Oh god, fuck me," I whimpered, hearing Tony chuckle next to me.

"Yep, I think he loves being the bottom, Paul."

"I'm glad as his arse is delicious. Lovely to eat, and even better to fuck."

"We'll have to get the other three to fuck him quickly as, after that, he's going to go cruising for cock all the time."

"I prefer bareback," I moaned, "Hate condoms."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Tony stated, "The community here is good, and always honest. If they're necessary, they'll be worn. No-one wants health issues. Consistent testing is expected."

"Plus, condoms are good if you're not exactly clean," Paul muttered, "We hate wearing them. Trust me on that, most men hate it, but they're sometimes necessary."

"No greater feeling than cumming in a man," Tony said, leaning over to kiss me again, "I'm going to cum in you all the time."

"I loved the feeling, Tony," I stated, "Can't wait to feel you cum in me too, Paul."

"I'm close, Mark."

"Fuck me and fill me. You can both fuck me again if you want."

Paul leaned down to kiss me again. "So glad you moved in with us."

He came inside me a few minutes later having utterly pounded me, my knees almost beside my head at one stage, mesmerised by his cock disappearing into me every second. Tony leaned across to constantly kiss both of us, stroking his cock at the same time. I knew he was getting ready to fuck me again. Feeling Paul's cock pulse inside me made us both grin once his orgasm passed, his last kiss incredibly soft, and more passionate than I expected. I guess he liked me and I wasn't just going to be a fuck.

Pulling out, Tony disappeared quickly, returning with three bottles of beer, sitting back for a few minutes to rehydrate. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he stated, "We're always worried that a man wants to bottom but then just doesn't enjoy the experience. It's happened a few times."

"Most of them are bi-curious, believing they want to be fucked," Paul added, "But when they get a nice cock inside them and we start fucking them, they quickly learn imagining is a lot different to experiencing."

"I've always been attracted to men," I explained, "I knew I definitely was the first time Peter and I were intimate. I would have happily bottomed for him but he's never been interested in being a top. So I knew I'd have to find someone who wanted to top me."

"It's safe to say the six of us in this household are versatile, or switch," Tony stated.

"Get any numbers tonight?" Paul wondered.

"Yeah, three of them. All of them from older guys."

Both of them grinned. "Yeah, someone like you at only eighteen but looking like you do. Very popular," Tony said, chuckling to himself, "Most will probably want to top, but a few will love a young buck like yourself fucking them hard."

"I've fantasised quite often about older men fucking me," I admitted, "I mean guys in their thirties to their mid-forties."

Tony remained lying down, wondering if I wanted to ride him. Straddling his lap in seconds, he lifted his cock by the base as I carefully slid down it. Paul sat behind me at the same time, his hard cock resting against me, leaning forward to kiss Tony, before I started to ride him. Paul eventually lay down next to him, so to our amusement, I ended up riding each man for a few minutes before swapping cocks. Tony came inside me first, and Paul came inside me not long afterwards.

I needed to stop after that as it was quite late at night, or early in the morning by then, and I had a feeling our noises probably kept our roommates awake. Heading to the shower together, we ended up in the cubicle. I guess our appetites weren't sated enough, as I ended up pressed against the wall, Tony and Paul taking turning fucking me quickly. It was an incredible feeling, a different cock inside me every thirty seconds or so, wondering if that's what a gangbang felt like.

They both came all over my arse, thankful I was in shower so I could wash myself off immediately. I expected to go to bed alone but Tony followed me into my room. For the first time in my life, I found myself as the little spoon. When I felt his cock get hard again, we both started to laugh. He assured me that he was as tired as I was and we did fall asleep rather quickly.

Waking the next morning, I was feeling rather tender, but I needed his thick cock again, waking up him up with a sloppy blowjob. He couldn't help chuckle as I easily sucked his cock to the base, and I was reward rather quickly with a large dose of cum.

"Yummy," I stated, licking his cock up and down, "I'll consider that my pre-breakfast."

"Cum slut," he joked, both of us chuckling as I had a good feeling he'd be proven right.

Catching up with Peter later, I told him all about my weekend, the fact Tony and Paul had fucked me nice and hard, and that I had potential dates lined up with a few older men. He was completely turned on by all I had to tell him, no surprise he was soon begging me to fuck him in return. Walking into his house, his two roommates already knew me well, assuring me I would always be a welcome guest... unless I proved to be a dickhead in the future.

I fucked him hard for hours, or so it felt. We still felt as close as ever, admitting that we missed each other, and our feelings for each other certainly hadn't changed, but we were really enjoying our university experience so far. I stayed the night with him, and after we'd showered and returned to bed to sleep, he spooned against me and it was like our time together during summer once again.

"It'll always be like this?" he asked softly.

"I made a promise, Peter. I don't intend on breaking it." I paused before asking, "Let's go out next weekend, looking for a couple of older guys. Might be a chance we get fucked together for the first time."

"I'd like that," he whispered, turning over to cuddle into me, "I do like the fact you'll sleep with me like this, Mark."

"I spooned with Tony the other night after he fucked me. It was a nice surprise. Then again, I've always been the sort of man who likes a cuddle. I'm just glad I've found men the same as me."

"Both my roommates are very sweet too. They like sharing a bed after we've had some fun."

"You like them?"

"Nowhere near as much as you, Mark. What about your roommates?"

"Definitely feel an attraction to Tony. And I met this gorgeous twink, Simon. I sent you his photo."

"He was fucking adorable, Mark."

"Yeah, he wants to go on a date with me soon."

We made love the next morning, Peter slowly riding my cock for what felt like hours, leaving a load of cum all over my chest and lower body before I fill his arse again. Making out for even longer, my cock still resting inside him, there was a knock on his bedroom door. He called it open, one of his roommates popping his head through the gap, grinning as he noticed Peter on top of me, and he would have noticed my cock was still inside him.

"We're making pancakes if you'd like some," he said, "Guess you'll need the energy too, particularly after last night."

"Did we keep you awake?" I asked, not wanting to cause them to lose sleep.

"Hell no, I was jacking off listening, if you don't mind."

Peter and I both laughed, assuring him we certainly didn't mind that. Gesturing him to approach, I asked him to lower his shorts. He revealed a nice, thick cock and he was smooth bodied from neck to groin, like most men I knew. "I can see why you enjoy it, Peter," I said, "Nice dick, Sam. You're a cutie too."

I enjoyed the blush that formed. "I might just have to go naked now. We're dishing up in the kitchen if you'd like to join us."

Peter slid off my lap, giggling as he could feel a little bit of my cum leaking out of him. My cock glistened with lube and cum. Enjoying a last kiss, he took me by the hand, leading me out to join Sam and his other roommate, James. Having three twinks for company certainly had my cock remaining hard, Sam giving me the eye while James simply stared at me for a few seconds.

James was even shorter than Peter, perhaps only five-six at most, just as pale but with an utterly gorgeous bubble butt on him. Eating at the counter, I eventually moved around to stand behind him, pressing my cock against him. He moaned softly as he found me rather distracting, missing his mouth more than once when trying to fork food into his mouth.

"Stop teasing him," Peter giggled.

"Oh, I really don't mind," James murmured, pushing back against my cock.

Running my fingers down his back, I carefully rubbed my fingers over his rosebud, James gasping again, turning his head as I lowered mine so I could kiss him. Peter moaned, glancing to see he was stroking himself already. Sam watched with hungry eyes. I was left thinking I could fuck all three of them in the day. It was an appealing idea, but I had to get to classes soon enough.

"Can we raincheck and do this another day? Don't want to leave you high and dry, James, but I do have classes in ninety minutes and need to get home."

"Better now than later, when I'm totally turned on and really need to cum."

Escorted to the door by three naked, beautiful boys, Peter kissed me first, whispering goodbye and telling me how much he'd miss me. I kissed James next, feeling his fingers run down my chest, caressing my cock for a few seconds. He moaned into my mouth as I pulled his closer. I hadn't touched Sam before, but his kiss was as full of desire for me as the other two. Giving his tight little arse a squeeze, he broke the kiss as he needed to giggle.

"Visit anytime you want," he whispered, "You can fuck all three of us if that's what you'd like to do."

"Peter did suggest I'd end up doing that. You are three utterly beautiful boys."

He blushed, kissing me again. "Thank you," he said, before wishing me farewell for the day.

Returning home, Tony and Daniel were still at home, laughing at me as I still had a stupid grin plastered on my face, according to them, at least. I admitted to having a great night with Peter, and then enjoying a pleasant morning as well. Tony asked a blunt question.

"Are you in love with him? Peter, that is?"

"I love him to bits, to be honest. We definitely love each other, but neither of us want a committed relationship. It's the reason why we chose this university and campus, because we wanted to spend a minimum of three years just having fun."

"But you know how you feel about each other?"

"We do, Tony," I assured him, "If I thought I was breaking his heart, I'd do something about it. But whenever we spend a day or night together, it's as great as it ever was."

Getting changed for classes a few minutes later, I took one last look in the mirror and couldn't help smile. I had five fantastic roommates, had fun with two of them, and knew the other three would want fun with me rather soon. My relationship with Peter was rock solid. I knew it would last, no matter what trials and tribulations we went through. I had a potential lover with Simon, who I actually ached to see again already. And I had many other irons in the fire regarding a lot more fun.

"It's going to be a fantastic year," I told myself before grabbing my bag and heading out into the sunshine.

*****

"And that was just the first couple of weeks?" Scott asked.

"Yes, and life just got better and better going forward. But I'll tell you about that later." Yawning, as I'd been talking for a while, and my cock was throbbing as the memories had turned me on, I asked, "Are you guys hungry? I'll start preparing dinner."

"Thanks, Dad."

Walking into the kitchen, I wasn't surprised that Scott followed me. Grabbing a few things from the fridge and pantry, I placed them on the counter before I pulled Scott close and kissed him. He melted against me as my tongue found its way into his mouth rather quickly. Pressing his body into me, I felt his hard cock throbbing, left thinking he'd cum just from a kiss. When we finally broke apart, he had a lot of colour to his cheeks and he was breathing hard.

Turning him around, I pressed into him again, kissing up and down his neck and cheek, as I gently grasped his cock. "Oh god," he moaned.

"I know you need to cum, sweetie," I whispered, "I want to help you. Tonight, you're in my room. Would you like that?" He didn't trust his voice, only nodding his head. "Would you like to do things with me?" He nodded again. "What would you like to do?"

"Suck your cock," he whispered.

"I'd like that, cutie. Anything else?"

"Make love," he whispered so softly, I barely heard it.

"You want to feel my cock inside you?"

He choked back a sob and I realised just how much he did want it. I knew what it was like to be eighteen and desperate to be with someone. Slowly spinning him around, I caressed his cheek before kissing him again. Moaning into my mouth, I continued stroking his cock. He came all over me within a minute. I smiled at him as he was no doubt embarrassed that he'd cum so quickly.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. I love the fact I excite you so much. And I love watching a young man cum that heavily. Now, I'm going to get dinner ready. You want to help me?"