It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabel meets her designated counsellor among others.
10.4k words
4.71
2.7k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
155 Followers

Welcome reader. If this is the first time you've read It's a Journey, you'll notice this is the third chapter, so good news... there were two chapters prior. As for my returning readers, What's up?!

I've seemed to pick up a few more followers and that's kind of exciting! I think like most people on Literotica, I write as a way to explore my curiosity and fantasize. While I write purely for mental exercise, I'd be lying if I didn't admit it's a pretty cool feeling when people are finding some sort of joy reading my amateur stories.

I hope you're all well and thank you for taking the time to read my stuff!

Our girl Isabel has a big meeting today and some secrets are coming out...

It's a Journey, not a Destination Ch.3

*******************************************************************

By some insane miracle I awoke at 6:30 am despite forgetting to set an alarm yet, by and large, I felt really good. I finished my day yesterday with a few marathon calls to my parents and Katie. I'm sure my parents thought I was on something as I wouldn't shut up about how amazing everything was here! My further inquiries to their ability to pay for such an experience was quickly shut down with the order to enjoy and take advantage of the opportunity.

Katie's call was similar, to some degree, but she grilled me at length about my DM, Jason. Typical Katie wanted to know all the important stuff like... how tall was he, was he cute? Did he have a girlfriend? Would I introduce them? Truth was, I wasn't sure about Jason. I mean he appeared to be a nice guy and all, but he seemed to stare at me a lot. Not necessarily in a creepy way, but it looked like his brain was working through something. First impressions... go figure.

After an incredible shower that lasted longer than it needed to (*wink *wink) I got myself put together. Some light makeup around my eyes, a high ponytail for ease of movement, a nice long sleeve form fitting shirt, complete with jeans and my ankle strap sandals. The growl in my stomach reminded me I should eat something before my meetings, so I grabbed a small book for notes and took off out the door. As soon as my door closed, I remembered my faub.

"Oh shit! Good job dumb dumb." I cursed myself as I tried the locked doorknob anyway. "Perfect! Nothing like making a good first impression Izzy!" I muttered to myself as I headed down the hallway to the cafete... shit! It just hit me. I never even asked where the fricken cafeteria was! Well, I had to run into someone sooner or later, I'll just ask for directions. Things were looking up when I saw a blonde girl step out of her room.

"Excuse me." I didn't think I was that loud, but I seemed to startle the poor girl.

"Áhh! Jesus Christ! You fricken scared me!" She stated with a hand on her chest. In her quick motion her handbag slipped off her shoulders and something large flipped out onto the floor.

"Let me grab that for you!" Feeling like an ass. "I'm so sorry I scared... you..." My hand wrapped around the object, and it quickly became obvious what I was holding. I slowly removed it from the floor when her eyes went wide, she quickly grabbed it from me and attempted to stuff it back in her bag.

"Thank you for this rather embarrassing moment!" She didn't look impressed with my knowledge that she was carrying around a rather large, lifelike, strap-on dildo.

"I'm really sorry! It was an accident. I was just going to ask..."

"Look new girl. I suggest you keep your lips sealed about this. Understand?" Before I could even utter an answer, the door she just walked out of silently opened and a girl poked her head out.

"Everything ok Veronica? I heard a yelp." She looked tired but the concern on her face was evident.

"Ya. Everything's fine Lucy. Just go back to bed sweetie." Her tone was much friendlier to her friend that was for sure.

"Ok. I'll see you in class later. Oh, hi there. I'm Lucy!" She reached out her hand and I gave it a shake.

"Hi Lucy. I'm Isabel."

"New girl?" She added

"We know everyone Luce. Clearly, she's a new import. I gotta go get ready for class. Later Luce." Veronica gave me a glare as she walked by, and I just stood there watching her walk away. Have a nice day bitch! That's what my mind was thinking yet my eyes stayed glued to her perfect ass.

"Don't mind her Isabel. Vern's a nice girl. A little bossy sometimes but when you look like her, you tend to get away with it." I looked at Lucy and smiled. She wasn't wrong. Veronica was fuckin hot!

"Hey Lucy." I interjected, "Would you be able to tell this newbie where the main cafeteria is? I got in yesterday and with all that was going on I forgot to ask anyone."

"For sure! You know where the main building is? You must've gone there to meet with admissions." I nodded my confirmation, "Same building, up on the third and fourth floor.

"Thanks Lucy. You're a lifesaver. I'm starving and I have an 8:30 meeting to make." I gently rubbed my empty stomach.

"No problem, Isabel." She brazenly gave me a sultry up and down look. "You know where I am, you know if I can help you with... anything." Did her voice just go all sex operator on me?

"I'll keep that in mind. Gotta go! Have a great day!" I didn't have to look back, I could feel the heat of her stare on my butt. Not even 2 hours into my first day and the sexual energy was off the hook! I giggled to myself... Katie's going to love visiting here!

The cafeteria didn't disappoint. It was spread out over two floors with matching circular stairways about mid floor that connected the two levels. I was amazed at how busy this place was so early, yet there were no waiting lines. They had several buffets set up. Some were full of traditional breakfast items like sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns. Others were loaded with a wide variety of fruit and yogurts and protein bars. Dispensers located at the ends of these table with juices, milk, and milk alternatives. I made my way up to one of the chef's units and could see she was making omelettes to order. She took my order with a smile and whipped it up and no time. I swung buy the hashbrowns and loaded up a few and grabbed myself a tall glass of OJ. With my tray loaded I looked for a quiet spot to consume my bounty and settled on a small table by the outside wall. The easy/west walls were floor to ceiling windows, which really made the floor space feel huge, not to mention give you some great views of the sprawling campus.

As I dug in, I was replaying my early morning event in my dorm. *so, what's with the strap-on. Seriously Izzy? Clearly, they were fucking with it. But who was fucking who I wondered. And what was that thing... 7 maybe 8 inches? Jesus, even lesbians were size queens* I smiled to myself. "Katie's going to REALLY love this place." I joked out loud to myself.

I burst into the lecture theatre, which was located on the second floor of the admin building, with 2 minutes to spare. I looked around and saw a handful of people spread out around the theatre. I saw Mr. Gonzales up by the podium and he gave me a gentle smile, using a hand gesture suggesting I take a seat. I darted into the nearest row and plopped myself into a chair. The presentation wasn't too long, and I actually learnt a lot about the Greek philosophy that drives much of the school. Interesting fact: EPICASTE was the woman who gave birth to Hercules. So, the school was viewed as giving birth to warriors prepared with knowledge and skill. I also learnt that OIKOS was Greek for home or dwelling so that explained our dorm names. All in all, it was enlightening, and I definitely knew more coming out than going in.

"How are you finding your way Ms. Piteranni?" Mr. G came up behind me and put his hand gently on my shoulder like a caring parent.

"I'm not going to lie, it's a lot to take in. I've met a few people, but I haven't really gone looking for friends. Oh... and I kinda left my faub in my room too." I sheepishly squeaked out.

Mr. G. fought back a hardy chuckle, "Why am I not surprised. Don't fret Isabel. I'll contact security and have one brought to you shortly. Where are you off to now?"

"Actually, I'm meeting with our wife. She's my assigned counsellor."

"Well, that's just splendid! My dear Leticia is one of the best! Although I could be biased." He leaned in with a whisper. "I'll have security drop it off with her associate. It'll be there when you get out."

I walked the halls a little to kill time and checked some old grad classes up on the wall. I didn't recognize anyone famous, but it was kind of cool checking out all the old hair styles. The first graduating class was in 1981. There were 14 students pictured in front of the school. Interestingly enough there was no visible arch like the one that's there now. Based on the sequence of composites, it wasn't until 1999 the arch became a thing. In fact, up until then, most of the graduating classes were somewhere between 14-20. But after 1999 there was a dramatic increase in numbers. 37 in the year 2000 and almost a 150 in 2020. I wondered what caused the boom? Money? Politics? Truth was I had no idea. Maybe I'll ask Mr. G one day. Looking at my phone I realized I killed enough time and made my way to Mrs. Gonzales's office.

I walked through the open door and was surprised when I saw a very handsome black man working her reception desk. Maybe I made a gasp or something, but he looked up at me and flashed an amazing smile.

"Hey there! Can I help you?"

"Uhm... yes. Is this Mrs. Gonzales's office?"

"Exactly right! Do you have an appointment with Leticia?" Man, even her receptionist calls her by her first name.

"Yes. At 9:30 I believe. My name is Isabel Piteranni." The handsome man looked at his computer screen and tapped a few keys.

"There you are! You are correct. Why don't you just grab a seat and I'll let Leticia know you're here."

"Thank you." I sat in one of the chairs and tried not to look too obvious as I watched him come out from behind the desk. I don't really know if I have a "type" of guy that I gravitate too, but he was some serious eye candy, and tall! He had no sooner entered his boss's office, as he popped his head out and gave me a warm grin with a come on over wave. As I approached him and the door he stepped aside and let me enter.

"Isabel Piteranni, may I introduce you to Leticia Gonzales." The whole process seemed casual, yet proper. I looked into the room and set my eyes on a very beautiful woman, who's face would look natural on a fashion magazine. Leticia had long dark luxurious hair, tied into a single braid that fell over the front of her left shoulder and trailed below the edge of her desk, out of sight. Her forehead was broad, with not a wrinkle in sight. Her face was oval and feminine with slight dimples in her cheeks that were augmented with her smile. Her eyes were big, brown, and full of depth. Her thin eyebrows outlined them to perfection. But the most captivating of her features, was her mouth. It was visibly very large, but in a super sexy way and she had dauntingly, thick lips. So thick they barely thinned at all when she smiled. The deep red lipstick was the perfect accent to her olive-coloured skin. PRIYANKA CHOPRA... that's who she reminded me of!

"Thank you, Thomas. Would you be so kind as to arrange some lunch for later?" Was she purring? Her voice was so melodic!

"It would be my pleasure. High protein I'm assuming?" He inquired.

"You know me all too well Thomas, thank you." I watched Thomas leave and shut the door and I turned back to Leticia, who had scooted out from behind her desk and reached her hand out to me.

"Isabel... I've really been looking forward to meeting you! Can I get you a glass of water?" I didn't feel like I could trust my words yet, so I nodded. "Perfect! Why don't you sit in one of those chairs and I'll fetch us both a glass."

As I took my seat, I continued my eye fuck of Leticia. Her hair almost went past her waist, which was thin but than flared into a larger bottom than I would have expected on her 5'7" frame, but she pulled it off! Her light brown pantsuit was doing all it could to keep things in. As she turned towards me, I did a quick scan over her small perky breasts. This woman had sex appeal in SPADES!

"So, Isabel, I thought we could get to know each other a little today and maybe identify any potential barriers to your success here. How does that sound?" She put my water on the table in front of me and proceeded to sit in the chair straight across from me.

"That sounds like a good place to start... Leticia." She looked into my eyes and a slow smile broke out.

"I see you've been coached in my preferred way to be addressed. I'm impressed you so easily embraced it too. It usually takes some time before students feel they can communicate with their counsellor at that level."

"Well, to be honest, it wasn't that tough after watching the way you and Thomas communicated. After all, you are his boss, so I figured It was a true accounting." Again, she smiled, and I felt... what was that... Pride?

"You have a very analytical mind, Isabel. That's rare for someone your age. I think we're going to have some great discussions." Leticia lifted her glass to her mouth, and I was mesmerized. A twitch in my groin had me thinking how lucky that glass of water was, instantly shaking my head to get the thought out of my mind. What's wrong with me?

"So... Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion. I've done some reading on it Isabel, and this is a very rare condition. They say that the number of people who could have this is under 2%. As a result, the information is very minimal and generalized. However, it's not the science of it that interests me, Isabel. I was hoping you could give me some insight and perhaps clarity to what this manifestation entails and how you've coped. Would that be ok? I don't want to be pushy, but I feel the sooner I understand how this affects you the better equipped I'll be in helping you." That was sobering sentence. Straight to the point... I liked her already. Something in her eyes assured me this was a safe place to talk.

"Well... I really don't know or understand much of the science of it." I started.

"That's ok Isabel. I'm not a scientist. How this affects you and those around you is more of my role in this. And I hope it's not necessary to state this, but everything that goes on in here, on campus, anywhere for that matter, stays confidential. That includes your parents." I suspected that but it did feel good to hear it from her mouth.

"Thank you, Leticia. I don't hide much from my parents, but there are some things left better unsaid. If you know what I mean." She gave me her magic smile and nodded her head.

"Honestly my childhood was quite uneventful. I think I was 7 or 8 when my parents sat down with me, and Dr. Kastobushi, to explain how special I was despite being different than a genetic girl or boy. I guess I didn't really need much convincing. My mom said I shrugged my shoulders and went on with my life." I took a sip of my water and re-adjusted myself in the chair.

"My first real scare was when I came clean with my best friend. We were 13 and my body was starting to go through a rough version of puberty and my parents encouraged me to be honest with her. I guess they sensed how special she was too." I smiled warmly to the thought of her.

"I'm guessing that person would be Katie Montgomery?" I just looked at her and nodded. The woman did her homework. "I got a real sense of how special your relationship was after reading your parents application. Tell me about her."

"Katie? How long do we have?" I chuckled. "Katie means the world to me. She never even blinked an eye when I told her about my situation. It just didn't matter to her. We were only 13 but as we got older, she was just... there, you know? If I was struggling or anxious in any situation, she was right there to fix it. Do you have any idea how special it feels to have someone so connected to you? It's like she can read my moods before I can even identify them. She's... she's amazing." I started to tear up as my love for Katie seemed quite raw right now, with her not being by my side.

"You are very lucky Isabel. Not only did you have understanding and supportive parents, but this young lady was also pivotal in how well you've adjusted in life." I pulled a kleenex from the box on the table and wiped my eyes. I knew all this, but to hear it expressed by an outsider just made it overwhelming.

"Would you describe her as your soulmate?" I blew my nose and considered her question for a moment.

"I never really thought of it like that. I mean... I guess at some level that's true, but I don't think it's an exclusivity thing. Katie will always be in my life; I have no doubt of that... but we both have dreams of marriage and kids, you know, the more conventional type of marriage." I smiled.

"So, your relationship with Katie is platonic in its nature?" Wow... she was going right to the deep stuff I thought. I looked into her eyes and felt I could share my relationship with Katie in the open for the first time and it was both nerve racking and relieving at the same time.

"It... it's a little more complicated than that." I admitted with some embarrassment. "When we got older, we got more curious about things and one day... well we kinda explored that." I went on to share of our first moments, including the big reveal that broke her wrist. Up until now our sexual escapades were strictly between us and it felt validating to share it with someone.

"So, would you say that Katie was your first?"

"Well... she was my first friend, the first to know my secret, the first to touch me, so I guess so." I answered matter of factly.

"What about actual intercourse? Was she your first as well?" Leticia could read the uncomfortable look on my face and quickly added, "I'm sorry if that's too personal Isabel. You don't have to answer that if you don't want."

"Truth is I'm still technically a virgin. You see Katie and I made a pact to never jeopardize our friendship with the act of actual intercourse. We just felt that could muddy our emotions and cause potential stress on our friendship." I paused for second and continued, "And I haven't had any real meaningful sex with anyone else. It usually goes bad, so I really don't put much faith in it."

"Why is that Isabel? Are you afraid of the emotional connections? Are you worried people won't accept you?"

"Honestly Leticia... I'm most afraid of hurting someone. I've had a few disastrous dates and sometimes I feel like I was meant to just be alone." Her brow furrowed and before she could speak, I filled her in on my prom date nightmare. I think the poor guy almost had a heart attack when he pulled my dress up. I just assumed it would be no big deal... well at least he was too scared to tell anyone. I had a few other episodes too but finished with my latest incident involving Gavin (although I did not share his name).

"I see." Leticia looked to be deep in thought. "So, it's because of the size of your phallus you have his inner fear, and you believe any form of intercourse will not be an option for you. What about oral pleasure? Are you able to have such a release? Has Katie..." I was slowly shaking my head.

"Not from the lack of trying. She's tried more times than I can count, but the furthest she's gotten is about 1/4 of the way... and because I ejaculate so hard and so much, it makes her throw up. But we've found many ways to be creative and she's even found a way to enjoy my... uhm...cum." I finished quietly.

"Please don't be embarrassed with me Isabel. There is no judgement here and despite my age, I understand the importance and value of sexual gratification... and I know you think I'm just being your counsellor but," She reached for my forearm and gave it a gentle squeeze, "There will be so many other opportunities Isabel. You are young and vibrant, and I can say this with all honesty... you will find people who are compatible with you. Your sample of sex has been so limited to your age, your school, your town. The world is a big place and trust me there's a place for big things in this world too!" Her words sent an immediate vibration to my cock and while it felt awesome, I quickly had to stomp the feelings out before (my) something made an appearance.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
155 Followers