It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I sense a little disappointment in your voice Jason?" I teased him.

"Far from it. I hate showering around other guys, never mind a bunch of women." I cringed a little when he said that as my thoughts jumped right back to Gavin. "On the plus side, there are private showers for those who wish, and a large hot bath. Like seriously large. Good for you and 20 of your friends. Between the two locker rooms is an attached steam room that is co-ed. Towels and or bathing suits are required. No outright nudity."

He was talking to me, but I could see his eyes had caught their own attention. I did a slow turn and could see 2 girls playing on one of the 3 badminton courts. The blonde girl closest to us was really putting her oriental friend through a workout. You could tell this blonde was full of skill. She'd play to keep the poor girl in the game only to set her up for a humiliating smash. She was powerful and quick. Her muscles on full display as she ran and stretched out with her racket. Her opponent had returned a serve wide and out of bounds, so the blonde sauntered to it and bent over to get the birdie, with her ass framed for a perfect stare down. I gave a quick glimpse to Jason's face and could tell he was enjoying the view as much as me. The girl stayed like for a few moments, until she turned her head and looked behind her.

"Hey Jay! I knew some cutie was checking out my ass. I could feel the heat!" She declared as she stood up, turned around and began walking in our direction. She looked familiar from a distance, and as she got closer it came to me.

"Hey Veronica." Jason managed to squeak out. "Guilty as charged. You should be more careful; you could cause a real accident in here with that." I had to admit... that was a good comeback.

"That's my Jay! Always finding a way to turn his lecherous stares into a compliment!" She was standing right in front of us now and looked from Jason to me. "Hey, it's new girl!" Something told me this girl was trouble.

"Isabel." I stated in as neutral of a tone I could muster. Clearly this girl had some kind of issue with me.

"Oh yeah... Veronica Anderson this is Isabel Piteranni." Jason offered.

"Yeah, we met earlier today." I shot out.

"About that... I'm sorry if I came across as a bitch. It was early, I hadn't slept much, and I lashed out because I got scared. So, we good... Isabel?" The words were right, but I could tell her tone was a little off.

"Hey I get it. No worries." I offered with as much sincerity as she offered. Her face turned back to Jason and her demeanor changed dramatically.

"What do you say Jay? When I'm done whopping Jade over there, you wanna match?"

"I don't think so Vern. Firstly, we know you'd kill me and secondly, I doubt I could live with the losing wager." Just as soon as he finished his rebuttal another guy put his hand on Jason's shoulder and he turned around to talk to him."

"What's the wager?" My curiosity was peaked. "Money?" Veronica stepped closer to me so she could speak quietly.

"Money is not really a worthy wager. It's so easy to pay it off with no remorse. A wager should be something you don't want to offer up." Her look was very predatory and her scan up and down my body wasn't lost on me.

"Okay... so what's the wager?" I pressed.

"Well, Isabel... I'm very competitive so I set a wager that's worth something to everyone." She leaned in even closer to me, "You see Isabel, the winner gets to fuck the loser..." Her stare left no doubt she was serious. "In the ass." She finished her statement and looked amused at the bewildered look I know I had on my face.

"Jesus Isabel. You had your hand on the trophy this morning, who ever wins gets to wear that trophy and fuck the loser in the ass for as long as they want." Her smile was almost too large for her pretty face. "You see, last night... I fucked dear Lucy senseless, hence the no sleep. Jade over there knows she can never beat me, but between you and me I think she loves to lose... if you know what I mean."

"This wager, is the same for guys too?" I asked with interest since she tried to get Jason to bite.

"Only the guys I like and know I can beat, although I don't think there's anyone who could beat me." She was pretty full of herself that was for sure!

"So... how about you Isabel? You play badminton?"

"I've been known to hit the shuttlecock around back in highschool." Truth was I had played it somewhat but like volleyball I never really wanted to try too hard. My answer seemed to amuse her as she twirled her hair with her left hand.

"Well Isabel... if you ever feel, like brave enough, you come find me." Her gaze drifted to the side as she looked down at my ass, "Cause you got the perfect ass for fuckin..." She teased the words out slowly. After a pregnant pause she chirped, "In the meantime, I gotta finish this game... cause I'm going to be banging her little oriental ass all night!" With that she skipped off back to her game blowing a kiss in Jason's direction in the process.

Jason finished his conversation and moved up beside me, "Well she's.... interesting." I stated flatly.

"Yeah, Vern's a different breed. Super popular, as I'm sure you can sense by her attitude."

"So, you and Vern... ever an item?" I asked.

"No, no, nothing like that. Out of my league, but she loves to taunt me. Besides I think she's a little too adventurous for me." He smiled. I smiled back knowing exactly what he was talking about.

With a final wave from Jason to Veronica, we continued our way out the main entrance of the dome into the front foyer. We moseyed over to a bench and had a seat for a few moments before we headed back to our dorm.

"Can I ask you a question Jason?"

"Of course! I encourage them!"

"What can you tell me about Mrs. Gonzales?" I turned to face him.

"Leticia Gonzales?" I nodded my confirmation. "Not much, I guess. She's not my counsellor but I've got a few friends who do, and they love her. I think most of the guys have a huge crush on her. She's definitely not hard on the eyes." He gave a little chuckle. "I know her, and Mr. Gonzales are a huge reason why Epicaste has seen a huge boost in financial support and in our national identity as an education powerhouse. Word has it, Epicaste is supposed to start accepting foreign students next year, which would probably boost our status even more. As I'm looking at your face, I sense you're not interested in that stuff. Why do you ask? Is there an issue with her?"

"Wha? No. Nothing like that. She seems really nice and clearly, she's educated on her students needs and stuff... I don't know. Do you ever get a feeling that someone is too good to be true?"

"Yeah, every girl I date! At least for the first week anyway." I could see Jason's humour was finally coming out.

"Yeah, well... you know, we be crazy bitches." I blurted out which made him snort.

"I guess we live in times where it's hard to take everything and everyone at face value, but I think most people know how to filter through the bullshitters, and if I'm perfectly honest with you Isabel, I haven't felt that Leticia is anything but genuine. But that's me. You must do your own analysis, I guess. Everyone has skeletons Isabel, It's how they act despite them, that's important." I hate when people make sense of something I'm struggling with.

"Yeah... you make a good point." His cocky smile was on display. "Hey even a broken clock is right twice a day, you know." Jason grabbed his chest like someone just shot him and his antics were really starting to get to me... in a good way.

We grabbed a ride on one of those fancy golf carts, since it pulled around, and we headed back to Oikos North. We said our good-bye's in the lobby and headed in opposite directions to our dorm rooms. All in all, I was feeling better about my first full day here at Epicaste and was looking forward to a quiet evening before I start my classes in the morning. After my important phone calls, I planned an early bedtime.

The next day was pretty uneventful. My two classes were not as overwhelming as I thought they might be, and the professors and I figured I wasn't too far behind the class. It'll be a couple of late nights for a bit to catch up, but I was feeling good about my situation. It was 11:30 and I was heading for bed with what felt like an upset stomach. It wasn't the flu or food poisoning; it was my dilemma regarding Leticia and Thomas. I knew it wasn't my place to say anything and Jason had made some valid points, but my conscience couldn't stop feeling bad for Mr. G. He was always so happy, so upbeat, and the knowledge of what his wife does with her receptionist was eating at me. Lost in my thoughts, I heard my phone make the chirp sound I had dedicated to Katie. I opened my phone and saw she sent me a video. My smile returned once again and pressed play.

The screen was empty until she walked into the frame from behind the phone, naked as the day she was born. I could see she had a remote in her hand and she pointed it somewhere off screen and Eminem's 'Shake that ass for me' blasted and she proceeded to do just that. Fuck she gets me! It's like she knew I was wallowing in something. With her back to the phone, she bumped and grinded, showing off her sexy rhythm and her perfect little rump. Then she started twerking. I mean the real twerking with moves and shit! She could move one cheek, then the other, than back and forth... it was sexy ass hell. She did a couple of front bends, rolling her spine back up, then turned to face the phone camera. Her head wasn't visible, but her chest and stomach were plastered with, what looked like whip cream! She slowly sauntered towards the camera and reached over it coming back with a small sign that read '10 days ain't that long!'. It had hearts and kissy lips all over it. Just when I thought she was done, she dropped the sign and swiped her fingers up her stomach to her tits, scooping with them a bunch of the cream. She turned her hand to the phone to show me the whipped cream, then they disappeared out of the shot to her mouth, and I could hear her moaning over the music! My dick felt like a diamond stick. God she's so sexy!

*I love you Katie-bear* was the text I sent her, and she hit back with a quick reply.

*Of course you do, you big dicked bitch <3*.

Right now, 10 days felt like forever. I threw my covers on, meditating in an effort to undue the effect she had on my big girl, to get it to sleep, so I could.

When I got up Wednesday morning I had decided, in my sleep I guess, that I was going to skip my meeting with Leticia. I just didn't feel like I was ready to confront that issue just yet. That gave me a free morning until my noon class, so I took a nice shower (those power jets are the best!) and decided to do a little more catch up in global economics. Lost in my work, I barely heard the knock at my door. A quick check of my phone said 11:15am. Good thing for the interruption I thought. Or I would've worked right into my next class. I pushed myself from desk and bounced up the stairs to the door. Feeling a little more comfortable of my surroundings I didn't even bother to ask who it was. I reached down to the handle and pulled my door open, ready to greet my visitor...

"Good morning, Isabel. I was worried when you didn't show this morning, and without any messages from you, I felt compelled to come and check on you."

"Oh, ya.. I'm sorry about that Leticia. I woke up feeling a little off, so I figured my best play was to forgo my appointment. It was very inconsiderate of me not to call... I'm sorry." Was it just me or was she reading my mind? It felt like she was looking into my soul as she contemplated my answer. Finally, her face softened.

"It's ok. I figured that would've been something you'd do, so I decided to give you a quick visit. Afterall your parents have put a great deal of trust in me. I know you have class, but can I come in for a moment?" There was a large part of me that wanted to say no, but I didn't figure this was the time or the place to plant my 'morality' flag.

"Yeah, of course. Please come in." Her big smile glowed as she made her way in and down into the living area. Everything about her was graceful and sexy. Once again, I had to remind myself, I was mad at her.

"Are you all settled in Isabel? You look like you've made yourself at home here." She did a small scan of my room.

"Oh yeah. It's starting to feel normal to wake up in all this luxury." I teased but there was some actual truth in it. She nodded her head and took a seat in the middle of my couch, so I walked to my workstation and grabbed my desk chair to sit on.

"You ok Isabel? You seem... different today." Dam this woman was good!

"Ya... ya I'm fine. Just a lot to digest (like Thomas's cum) over the last day and a bit. Got a tour of the grounds and the hanger. That was something else! I met a few people, had my first classes, so I'm just trying to catch up and take it all in at the same time." Letica smiled at me and just nodded her head. "So... ya I'm good. Again, I'm sorry about this morning." I'm not sure why I felt I had to say that again, but I did, like a nervous idiot.

"You said that, but thank you for reiterating it for me. So, was it Jason Cooper who showed you around? He's your DM here isn't he?"

"Yes it was. Good ol Jason. He was a very good guide. Seems like a nice guy." Did I sound as much of an idiot as I think I sound like? Did that even make sense? I'm losing it here. "Well, anyway... uhm I need to start getting ready for my next class. Was there anything in particular we needed to discuss?"

"No... it was just a social check in. I know so much is new Isabel, please remember I'm here for you. You can talk to me about anything... and I mean ANYTHING." This was like talking to my mom...did she know?

"I understand Leticia, thank you." I mustered. Leticia stood up and gave me one final nod. Just as she was to take a step to leave my room, her eye caught something on the floor.

"Is... is that my blanket? My blanket from my office?" I looked to see what she was talking about. Oh, fucking shit! The blanket! Her blanket! Oh, this ain't going to end well for me! Leticia stepped over and bent down to pick it up. "This is a one of kind. My Nona made it for me. It came from Spain... why do you have it, Isabel? Why do you have my blanket? Did you steal it from my office?" She was firm in her questioning but surprisingly she hadn't freaked out yet.

"Well... I... uhm... I wouldn't say steal." Worse defense ever but considering I never thought I would have to explain this, I give it a C+. My evasiveness seemed to push her a little harder. She was clutching the blanket as she stepped directly in front of me. I was a good 6 inches taller than her but right now I felt like a child.

"Explain yourself Isabel. This is not like anything in your profile! Why would you do such a thing? Have you stolen before? Is this something we have to bring your parents in on?" She was getting louder... she was getting firmer... she was actually starting to piss me off! I have the moral high ground here! I'll let her know WHY...

"BECAUSE I WATCHED YOU SUCK OFF THOMAS IN YOUR OFFICE!"

To be continued...

*******************************************************************