It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Knock, Knock*

The interruption was both welcomed and upsetting to me, but Leticia looked nonchalant about it.

"Yes Thomas, please come in." I'm not sure how she just knew it was him, but it was indeed.

"Hey Leticia... Ms. Piteranni. I'm sorry to interrupt but it's close to 11:30 and if you wish to have lunch before your 1:00 meeting..."

"Of course! Thank you, Thomas."

Holy crap! Was I really in there for 2 hours? I felt like we just sat down.... Wow! Leticia once again tapped my forearm to get my attention.

"Isabel, that was a really good start today. Thank you for being so open with me and if you're ok with it I'd like to meet again on Wednesday, same time. Would that be ok with you?" She smiled.

"Yeah, absolutely. Thank you for being such a good listener." We both got up at the same time and she stepped right into me and gave me a big hug.

"Good things are coming for you Isabel. I can just feel it!" She whispered into my ear and gave me one final squeeze.

"Your security faub was dropped off for you Ms. Piteranni. It's on the corner of my desk." Thomas announced as I was leaving the room.

"OH... ok. Thank you, Thomas. See you Wednesday Leticia." I made my way quickly out of her office, and out the door to the hallway. I had about 90 minutes before I was supposed to meet up with Jason and I knew just what to do to pass the time. "Oh Katie-bear... we need to talk."

When I hung up the phone with Katie a whole hour had passed. I was both excited and worried to tell her about my session with Mrs. Gonzales. After all, I revealed a lot of my personal life to her in such a short time and Katie had been a big part of that. In typical fashion she wasn't the leas bit stressed about what I revealed. In fact, she was excited for me to finally have someone to talk to that, a) wasn't a parent and b) obsessed with my cum. Leave it to Katie to break things down to the simplest denominators. Realizing I still had some time I figured I do a quick stop in my room before meeting up with Jason at... SHIT! I left Leticia's office so fast I forgot to grab my faub off Thomas's desk!

"What's wrong with me?" I said to know one and began my dash back to her office, hoping it was still there. I was standing outside her main door in no time, but noticed it was closed. The sliding panel on the wall said *back at 1pm*

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I swore under my breath. I thought of knocking anyway but instead I slowly reached for the doorknob to verify it was locked. When I gave it a small twist, I heard the latch release, and I gently pushed the door in. Thomas was nowhere to be seen, but I could see my faub on the corner of his desk. I quietly stepped in and grabbed it, feeling a sense of relief. That relief was quickly pushed aside when I heard... what was... was that a moan?

I slowly turned towards Leticia's office and could see the door was slightly ajar. Again, there was a deep guttural moan and for sure it was coming from behind her door. I should have left... it was a no brainer. Not my office, not my business. But before I could, I heard a male voice form behind the door.

"You are truly a master at this Leticia... so fucking good!"

Was that... Thomas? They say curiosity killed the cat and I was compelled to test that theory. I slowly made my way towards the cracked door and the sounds of his moaning and heavy breathing were getting louder. Under that, I could hear muffled humming and a wet schlopping sound. My heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to come out of my chest! I'm not sure why, but I lowered myself down to one knee and looked around the door frame and through the crack. Thomas was sitting in the same chair I occupied earlier, but he was naked from the waist down with his hands pressed to his face. Between his legs, where there was once a table, was Leticia. Her hands were extended beyond Thomas's hips, like she was holding on to his waist... or butt. Her face was flush with Thomas's pelvis, and I could hear the humming again... it was her! Thomas was moaning and writhing under the oral assault she was giving him, and his head was extending back, like he was looking at the heavens (his hands still covering his face). I was drawn back to a subtle wet sound as Leticia was slowly drawing back from his pelvis. Her cheeks were hollowed in some serious suction as she released his black shaft inch by inch and it took her quite sometime to get to the head because Thomas was packing a lot of inches. Her full wide lips cradled his inflamed cock head between them and whatever she was doing with her tongue had Thomas climbing the back of the chair, but her grip on his hips prevented any chance of his cock slipping out. Leticia finally released the head of his cock with a wet plop and leaned back and smiled up at Thomas.

"Mmmm... you're so close." She purred. "I could do this for hours Thommy, but Mama wants her cream." Thomas let out a loud sigh, as his body relaxed just a bit. That's when it hit me... high protein lunch! I missed the inuendo.

"What's gotten into you today? You've been sucking my cock almost everyday for 2 years and it's always incredible. But today... it's like you're on steroids. I can't believe I'm about to blow my 3rd load into your beautiful mouth!"

Third load? I've been gone what? An hour and a bit? That's some serious skill she has! Lord knows she's got the mouth for it! Most women would struggle to get half of that black shaft into their mouth and Leticia was swallowing it like it was nothing. That big, Priyanka Chopra look alike, sexy ass mouth!

"Sometimes a woman just needs her... protein. You complaining?" Her voice was like a velvet purr.

"I could never complain Leticia. You, this job, it's like a dream come true!" Thomas seemed to be gathering his senses and I could tell his comment was heartfelt. Leticia smiled up at him like a lioness enjoying her dominance over her prey.

"I couldn't have said it better my Thomas. NOW... let us finish!" Leticia puckered her lips like she was going to kiss the tip of his cockhead, but as she made contact, I could hear her sucking the pre cum from his head. Thomas snapped his head back and he started to writhe in his char. Leticia began a painfully slow descent onto his shaft, when she reached the halfway point, she slammed her mouth straight down to his pubic bone!

"OHH... MY... GOD!" Thomas slapped his hands over his mouth as his declaration of pleasure was quite loud. Letica almost looked like she giggled before she focused on her meal. Slowly pulling back 3 inches... SLAM to the base! Slowly pulling back a bit further... SLAM to the base! She kept up this process for a few minutes and the wet schlepping sounds I heard earlier were filling the room. I looked at Thomas I swear he stopped breathing... until he went rigid! His back went straight as he tried to push his hips off the chair and shove every inch of his cock into Leticia's gifted mouth! Leticia didn't budge an inch as she formed an airtight seal around the base of his cock and swallowed.

Holy fuck! It was at this moment I realized the pain I had in my crotch. My tucked and padded cock was pushing so hard to expand within its limited space, it fricken hurt. The bulge in the front of my pants was obscene. The jeans were far more restrictive than my typical yoga pants and that was both a blessing and a curse. I slowly stood up, forgetting about the sequence of events I just witnessed and tried to figure out how I was getting out of here with this highly visible and painful problem. I scanned the room for ideas when my eyes locked on a throw blanket that was folded up at the end of the office loveseat. Without a rational thought I "borrowed" the blanket and wrapped it around my waist. I made my exit of her office and quietly closed the hall door just as Thomas gave out one last moan.

Oh, fuck Isabel! You idiot! What was I thinking? A question that has come up more and more these days. I made my way down to the main floor using the stairs and had concocted the plan that if anyone asked about the blanket, I could embarrassingly reply I had a surprise visit from my monthly gremlin. Lord knows I wouldn't have to fake the embarrassment part!

Miraculously I made my way back to my dorm without incident. I put my head down and barreled through the main lobby, took the stairs (two at a time) to the third floor. I passed a few people down the hall and got to my door. Thank God I remembered my faub this time! No sooner did the door close, I was literally wrestling my pants off with some difficulty. I pushed my pants and panties to my knees, when my ridiculously hard cock sprung up full of blood and lust and smacked my stomach. I just stood there for a moment enjoying the relief of letting my hardon bounce freely, out of its jail. However, that relief was short lived as the incessant throbbing was reminding me, I had a job to do. I shuffled my way, with my pants still at my knees, into my bathroom. I walked up to the shower and opened the door. My hands dropped down to my cock as the need to release the pressure was almost too much and the thoughts of Leticia's skill brought me home! 30 seconds... total. That's all it took and with a very loud and extended groan, I plastered the far wall with cum. I'm pretty sure it took me longer to stop coming than it did to get the process going. I had to grab the shower door frame to steady myself and when I opened my eyes it looked like someone threw a can of pearl white paint onto the walls and floor of my shower.

As I came down from my lustful high, I started to process what I saw. * What the fuck? I can't believe... did Thomas say she does that everyday? Is it just Thomas? Is Leticia sucking off half the campus? OH MY GOD... poor Mr. Gonzales! How could she do that to him? He's such a nice man. Should I... ya right Isabel! Hey Mr. Gonzales, I think you should know your wife is sucking her receptionists massive black cock everyday. How do I know? Oh, I was spying on them of course! *

"This school is fucked up!" I said out loud. I turned on the shower and closed the door, hoping it would clean itself and proceeded to take a wet face cloth and clean myself up. I was re-aligning things and doing up my pants when it hit me.

"Jason! What time is it?" A quick look at my phone, it was 1:15. "Shit!" I reached in and turned off the shower making a mental note about cleaning that later and headed back out my door to meet Jason downstairs. Just before the door shut, I stuck my foot in the gap. I looked on the floor, inside my room, and found my faub.

"Isabel... you really must get your shit together! I swore as I headed out the door.

LETICIA'S PROSPECTIVE

As I swallowed the last of Thomas's delicious cum, I too was squirming through another orgasm. Good thing I keep extra panty's in my desk, I thought. I eased his big black cock from my throat knowing his sensitivity level would be off the charts after three orgasms in less than ninety minutes. I gently placed my hands along his slick shaft so it wouldn't just flop down with its release. Even in his shrinking state my hands looked ridiculously small holding him. I gently rolled my head around to loosen my muscles. My shoulders, neck and jaw muscles were in excellent shape, due to my regular workouts... with cock, but today was a REALLY good workout. Thomas was right... I was on (horny) steroids today. My meeting with Isabel Piteranni was the catalyst for that, but I couldn't share that with Thomas. My Thomas... he was a lifesaver! He even saved my marriage.

I helped Thomas try to stuff his big cock back into his boxers, as he slowly tried to get up. I stood up and steadied him as he pulled his pants up and made sure everything was proper. Both of us had an incredibly satisfied smile on our face as I looked at him and giggled.

"Thank you for indulging my increased appetite." I said softly, "You're a god send Thomas." He raised his eyebrows like I was losing my mind,

"I think you have the gratitude reversed Leticia." He chuckled. "My job, working for you... it's all too much to believe sometimes." His sincerity touched me and I gently patted his warm cheek with my hand.

"Why don't you sit for a moment and get your sea legs back, I'll go open the office door." I watched him slowly find the chair and could hear him take a deep breath as I exited my office into the waiting room. Passing his desk, I arrived at the main door and reached out to unlock it. "Oh shit!" I whispered.

"Uhm Thomas. Do you remember locking the door before our meeting?" I called out to him. I obviously knew the answer but it's just what comes natural in these situations.

"Oh my god!" I could hear Thomas's reaction. "I didn't even leave the room! I'm so sorry Letica!" He called back. The door was shut, and it didn't look like anyone had stumbled in. I slowly opened the door and poked my head into the hallway. To the left, about 4 feet from my door was David, my next student meeting. I quickly put on my warn smile.

"Oh hi David! Have you been waiting long? I asked with concern.

"Hey Leticia. I was about 10 minutes early and I saw the sign, so I just stood here to wait."

"Well thank you for waiting David. You all set?" I motioned him into the office, internally sighing with some relief. Most students know just to wait like David. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

ISABELS'S PERSPECTIVE

After my quick clean up, I pulled on some nice but looser sweat pants (I think my cock had PTSD from the jeans), grabbed my faub and raced out the door to meet up with Jason. When I stepped off the elevator, I worked my way through the lobby to the gaming table area and saw Jason talking with another guy at the pool tables.

"Jason." I called out. He turned to look at me and smiled. "Jason, I'm sorry I'm late! I got tied up unexpectantly." I offered. He just waved his hand in from of his face like he was shooing away a fly.

"Pfff... I figured your session with Leticia would run longer than expected. So.... How did it go?"

"It was good I guess. Definitely different that's for sure."

"Yeah, I remember my first appointment with Mr. Wilson. It was a lot to take in, but I'll tell you, his sessions have been a huge part of my success here. Kind of keeps you grounded... you know?" They say we're paired with counsellors who would best identify with our special needs, and not knowing what his were, I had to take it at face value.

"Cool. So you ready to give the 5 cent tour?" I smiled at him.

"Oh better than that! You, my friend are going to get the 50 cent tour! Which includes personal antidotes and a free back massage!" He boasted.

"Back massage. Really? Isn't that a little presumptuous Jason? I mean it is my body, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wha? No, no, no. I was just trying to funny, I didn't mean... I'm sorry." Man, his face was red with embarrassment! This poor guy would get eaten alive by Katie, I laughed to myself. After a few seconds of dead air, I decided to let him off the hook.

"Got ya!" I teased. "Jason, you really need to learn how to read your audience." I gave his shoulder a gentle shove. His face relaxed...

"Ok. I see I really have to up my game with you Ms. Piteranni." He responded. "Alright, 5 cent tour it is! Shall we head out?" He stepped back and swept his arm across his slightly bent over body. "After you. my queen of sarcasm!" I nodded my head in acknowledgement of my title and walked past.

The tour was interesting as we walked the outside grounds, where he showed me all the cool spots to study outside. The was a spot located between the main building and the beach that broke out into a huge circle made of a lockstone that I never saw before. It culminated into the centre where a huge fountain was situated. A statue of Hippocrates was standing in the middle and water was cascading down his stone form into a series of smaller catching points, which overflowed into the larger pond. Scattered at the bottom of the widest part of the pool were coins of every denomination.

"It's kind of folklore among our school that if you get a coin to stick on top his physicians book that's pressed against his chest the recipient will themselves become an important historical figure that many generations will look upon fondly." There was a great deal of skepticism on his face.

"Ever seen anyone do it?" I asked while I was looking for a coin in empty pockets of my sweatpants. Seeing my fruitless search, Jason produced a nice shiny quarter.

"Nope. There have been a few claims but there was never anyone to verify it. Most just bounce off. I don't even think there's a lip for it to sit on in my opinion. Here... this shot's on me." As he flipped me the quarter.

Without a thought, I just tossed the coin towards Hippocrates. It smacked the statue right in his lips and basically slipped off his chin and landed right on the edge of his book. It stopped and looked to be teetering on the edge.

"Holy shit!" Jason shouted. "It can't beL..." Before he could finish his sentence, it slipped from the edge and dropped into the water. By the look on his face, you'd think he was truly disappointed.

"Oh well... sorry Jason. I guess you won't be able to tell your grandkids you once knew the great Isabel Piteranni." I mocked him with a smile.

"Grandkids? Not likely." He laughed. "Oh well, come on, I'll show you the beach and some of the cool things we got set up down there."

While not really the best beach weather today, I could see a lot of potential. Huge fire pits, water bikes, an American Ninja like obstacle course and 4 very nice beach volleyball courts. In the distance Jason pointed out the tennis courts, track and field that doubled for football and soccer.

"We're not part of the NCAA circuit in any of the sports, but we do have some rivalry series against other private colleges. It can get pretty heated sometimes. It's a real blast! Of course, we have intermural games for most of the small team or individual sports. C'mon... I'll take you to our hanger." All this talk of sports was starting to rekindle my competitive fire.

We entered the hanger from the rear, and it wasn't until I got my bearings that I realized that this was a huge dome connected to the main building. I initially thought it was a large lecture theatre but even just in terms of large, I was way off base. This place was humongous! I swear you could fit my whole high school, grounds and all in here!

"Pretty amazing huh?" Jason quipped. I had to consciously pick my jaw up as I gazed around this place. There was an Olympic size track around the perimeter at the end we entered. I noticed people running along the wall and realized it was an imitation mountain trail that rose and fell like hills. Some areas had rock climbing sections to get you up and down levels, ropes, man this thing ran along the whole interior wall.

"We have a lot of students who like the outdoor adventure stuff so it's real popular. I haven't done the circuit myself, but I hear it can take anywhere from 90 minutes for a rookie to 40 minutes for an elitist to complete." I just whistled as that sunk in. there were at least 4 indoor fields that I could see butted up beside each other. One had mixed teams playing soccer and another had a group of guys playing flag football. As we started walking around, I spotted two tennis courts, 2 volleyball courts (including a sand one), basketball courts... My god, everything was in here! I'm sure I looked like a little kid in the biggest toy store ever... mouth open doing little circles, trying to absorb it all. My last glance around made me bump into Jason, who stopped moving and I hadn't noticed.

"Oops! Sorry." Now he was the one chuckling at me.

"I get it. It's very overwhelming at first." He pointed to the left, "These doors lead to the locker rooms. Despite how forward thinking we are here; they're still relegated boys and girls."