All Comments on 'It's a Man's World Ch. 02 - Spiral'

by Clara_Bejeweled

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ontsurtontsurtover 2 years ago

To me this story strikes an interesting balance. The theme of hating oneself for their desires but still following up on them is well worked out, the inner struggles and the constant pull between avoidance to embrace. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years ago

Really turned on by this story so far. I just went back to read the first chapter, and it was just as good. Ms. Paris really adds the sizzle. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and can not wait to see where it goes.

Would you be open to the possiblity of writing a commission

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love this story, it’s well written, very realistic and believable with interesting characters. The misogynistic side of things doesn’t do anything for me at all, although it is still very definitely a “Man’s World” and the broadest sense of the phrase. Even in the 21st century things like spousal rape are ignored by many. Equality is something to strive for but the actual act of sex has no place in the political or social arena, whatever happens between fully and freely consenting adults is nobody’s business but their own. As for Feminism well that’s supposed to be about equality and not misandry.

My approach to BDSM does follow the guidelines of S.S.C, for personal preference it’s in a loving relationship and it should aim for mutual pleasure for all involved. Sooooo, yeah love, love LOVE this story. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is going in a very good direction. I like it despite the fact, that I consider rim jobs to be absolutely disgusting. I don't understand why any man can like having his asshole liked, while there is something so much more sensible to female lips nearby.

When I commented below the last chapter, I feared it might end up like many stories of it's kind. After the writer's initial bravado expires, he, or more often she, turns it into a lecture about kink acceptance with the worst argument imaginable: That our sexuality says nothing about who we are.

Once the story goes stale, it gets propped up by ten more chapters repeating the sex scenes of the first two or three.

You on the other hand managed to give life to Toni, a woman who struggles with her submissive instinct. This is why I like her so much. Compare her to your other creation Misogyny Woman, a fantasy of defilement, balanced out, by a super power fantasy.

Tony on the other hand has to confront her femininity and sexuality and what it means. Her only power once she falls to her knees is her loveliness.

This is the main reason, why the character of Alexander shines so well in this story. I really like him. He is neither a thug nor a make believe dom, but a real connoisseur of women.

Of femininity.

A master, no doubt about it. I don't think he would tolerate a woman as his equal. But he has this capability men really desire to have. His gaze and touch let a woman shine, like a well polished gem. A man like him can guide a woman like Toni through the insecurities, her self discoveries necessarily entail. He can not only show her her place, but create that place for her.

I can only imagine, what plans he has for Toni. There are many ways women can be had. And many ways women can enjoy being had.

Very few are as capable as you in writing psychologically believable characters about the theme of female subjugation. If you get a well forged story line to top it of, it will be one of the very best stories on this site. If I interpret some passages correctly, you already have Ideas.

If you don't have to much time for writing, I can only encourage you to focus on this story.

It is by far your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal! The best story on this site

El FoloEl Foloabout 2 months ago

Toni's really thrown herself in to her work.

I find myself wondering about the 'world' this takes place in. I wonder if Alexander's form of slavery is legally binding, and also wondering if he had anything to do with the disappearance of the former mayor.

I'm going to enjoy reading chapter 3 tomorrow, I think. This typically isn't the sort of story I read, with Tony throwing herself in to her new role with no hesitation, and her being so excited and so game for everything that's happening. But you really make it work with your writing. You've done a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous