It's a NUDE Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thumbs up.

"Okay." He joined the queue, and waited his turn in her voracious mouth. As she sucked him, she continued increasing the speed of the vibrator and squeezing the bulb until the plug in her ass was three inches wide. She paused for breath as the sensations pushed her over the edge into another mindblowing orgasm, and when she realized that the plug couldn't get any bigger, she looked up at Anthony imploringly. He grabbed her hand pressed the button that deflated the plug, then walked behind her to extract it. "Wow," he said, once the plug was out. "That is the biggest, sluttiest gape I've ever seen."

Wanda laughed with pleasure.

"Who has a camera? I think this needs to be memorialized."

No-one did, because no-one was wearing anything with pockets, but several of the students rushed to their dorms to get their phones. Lucy came up, spread Wanda's cheeks, and stared into that dark hole admiringly. "That's amazing. I'm not sure my biggest dildo would even touch the sides."

"Thank you!" Wanda bubbled.

"My tongue could fit all the way inside it, though," said Nurse Knockers, and demonstrated by rimming her gape until Wanda came again. Students returned with their phones, and after the nurse had given Wanda another orgasm, they lined up to take selfies beside the hole.

"This would look great on your resume if you ever become a porn star," said Ms Moneyshot. "You could take the biggest cocks in the business."

"Yes please," said Wanda. "I would LOVE that."

Anthony smiled, and took Ophelia's phone so he could show Wanda how much her asshole had been stretched. "Still think my cock is too big for your ass?" he said, as his erection swelled to a fat ten inches.

"No such thing," said Wanda. "Fuck me like the butt slut I am."

"Gladly," Anthony replied. He walked back behind her, grabbed her hips, and slid his cock into her asshole. He shrank it until it gripped every inch of his erection perfectly, tighter even than Nurse Knockers' cunt, but still slippery enough for vigorous fucking. He sodomized her until she wailed in ecstasy, trying to delay his own orgasm until Wanda had come once for every cock she'd sucked, but Nurse Knockers knelt behind him and rimmed him, and when Melony came over and pushed his face into her cleavage, the delightful sensations became overpowering and he shot his load into Wanda's accommodating ass. If Melony hadn't been holding him up, he would have collapsed onto Wanda's back, but he managed to stay standing until his cock softened and he was able to pull it out of her still distended hole.

"Her asshole should shrink back to something like normal in a few minutes," he told Matt, "and I'm sure she'd love you to fuck her then."

"Yes, please," Wanda whimpered.

"Thanks, dude," said Matt, high-fiving him before Melony led him away and pushed his face down between her thighs. Anthony ate her out until she came twice, then walked to the food counter to grab a drink.

Fuckable watched as Wanda was spit-roasted, then climbed down from the table and walked over to where Anthony was sitting, relaxed and obviously enjoying the show. "You're doing this, aren't you?" she asked, too quietly for anyone else to overhear.

"What?"

"You changed us. You controlled our minds, you changed some of our bodies. You gave me these enormous boobs. You turned all of the women into bisexual sluts. You made us think it was normal to be completely nude, for students to suck and fuck their teachers and each other in public... you changed our memories, you changed our names, I think you even changed the weather and a lot of other things. It's all you."

Anthony was silent for a moment, then he shrugged and said, "So what if it is? What if I did?"

"What?"

"Look at everyone. They're all happy. They're all having a better time than they could possibly have done otherwise. Multiple orgasms every day, and no bad feelings, no guilt. The gay boys have their own dorm, their own classes sometimes, no-one hassles them anymore. The maids enjoy being maids: they used to be homophobic bullies, but now they're useful as well as happy."

"They come in their pants if a woman even touches them!"

"And those are the best orgasms they've ever had. And they enjoy giving women pleasure too, even if it just with their mouths. What more could you ask for?"

Fuckable drew a deep breath. "With power like that, isn't there more you could do? You could make even more people happy; millions, maybe billions of people. You could change the weather in places where they really need it. No-one here ever gets sick, or depressed, or angry enough to get violent: can you imagine if the whole world was like that?"

"I can imagine it," Anthony replied, "but imagine it is probably all I can do. I've cut this place off from the rest of the world because there are limits to what you call my powers. I can only change what I can see. I can only maintain control over a few people in a small area, and there are limits to what I can do for them. I mean, look at me, look at my grades. I can't make myself any smarter: I know, I've tried. Most of the people here are smarter than me -- you and the other teachers certainly are. And I can't create anything new: I can only change things, or transport them, or destroy them. At best I can make copies, but they're usually not very good copies, because I don't understand how things work." He sighed. "Maybe one day I'll be able to do better. When I was a kid, I could read people's minds -- a bit -- and control what animals were thinking, but I couldn't control people except to make them fear me, and fear what would happen if they tried to kill me in my sleep. And I could only do that by removing the little town I lived in, Peaksville, from the rest of the world so I didn't have to worry about more than a handful of people.

"I didn't go to school or get to know any other kids; there was a small school not far away, but they made sure I didn't find out about it or let any of the kids go near our place, because they were scared. That's why my reading age probably isn't more than nine or ten and I can't learn any other languages no matter how hard I try. Math is hard, too.

"I was probably thirteen or fourteen, before I got bored with kid stuff and learned to control people's memories and, uh, what they want, their..."

"Desires? Priorities?"

"Yeah. Those. And I was sixteen before I found my way back to the rest of the world. I tried visiting cities, but there were just too many people I didn't know, too many names and faces to remember, so I kept going back to small towns and learn what I could from the internet... and then, when I was eighteen, I found this place, and it suited me just fine, so I decided to stay.

"So, yeah, you're right about me changing things. You were always the prettiest woman here and my favourite, but I kept making your boobs bigger because I like boobs. Some of the girls look more like porn stars than they did when I came here, but I've told them not to notice. And none of you will ever get any older." He smiled wryly. "And you're all probably really lucky I like porn more than I do horror movies or westerns or Dungeons and Dragons."

"You like making people happy, though, don't you?" Fuckable repeated.

"Yeah, sure."

"Well, why not make more people happy? You say you don't know how, but I can help, I can teach you. I know a lot about the world, and I know ways you could change it to make it better. You could start small, but you could make a big difference by reading the minds of a few people who have a lot of power -- politicians, billionaires, influencers - and maybe change the way they think, what they want, make them make the world a better place instead of a worse one. Maybe make some things disappear, or change them. I could help you, I could tell you what to do..."

Anthony looked into her face, and felt the intensity of her passion... and he felt fear. Fear of losing control.

Fuckable stared into his purple eyes for a moment, and felt her train of thought become derailed. She tried to remember what she'd just said. Something about trying something new, making people happy... she grinned. "Let's go to bed," she said. "Would you like to straddle my face so I can rim you while you tittyfuck me? And Ophelia can go down on me, and you can see if you can cum far enough to give her a facial..."

"That sounds great."

"And can we make every day Free Use Friday?"

"Wouldn't that be a bit too tiring? Maybe just have a few other special days. Sodomy Sunday and Tittyfucking Tuesday, maybe. And Halloween once a month."

Fuckable laughed. "You have such wonderful ideas." They walked, a little unsteadily, towards his bedroom, collecting Ophelia on the way.

Ms Cumguzzler watched them go, and smiled, then marched over to Nurse Knockers and told her to suck the cum out of her ass, which she did with gusto. It was so great to see everyone having fun, she thought as she jilled herself off, and she was so glad she'd become a teacher and taken the job here. It was a GOOD life.

12