It's a Sin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's triple sec. That stuff packs more punch than a roofie for lightweights like you." he bragged. "I didn't give it to you to make you fuck me though. I gave it to you so it would hurt less when I did."

"You knew you were going to fuck me?" she asked? That's when Brian opened the door though, and the sudden noise of the party washed her words away. She endured everyone's looks and knowing smiles as she half walked and was half dragged to Brian's car. It was the third most humiliating moment of her short life.

On the drive home she asked again, "So you knew? You knew you were going to fuck me tonight? Didn't just happen? How could you do that?" There were tears in her eyes when she finished, though she managed to avoid crying for now, if only barely.

"You were always getting fucked tonight Ivy. You needed it." Brian said confidently. "I did it for your own good. You need to get fucked a few times or else you're deffinitely going to end up a lesbian."

"I..." Ivy tried to respond, but she was stunned. "You didn't have to--"

"Is that what you want? To be a dyke? For your parents to find out that their little girl is a pervert?" He asked, making her burn with humiliation as she saw his point, if only barely.

"No..." she sighed.

"Well then go home, sleep it off, and maybe this weekend we'll have some more fun so we can finally get those sinful urges out of your system."

"But I might be pregnant," she said again as he pulled up in front of her house.

"Girls never get pregnant their first time," he said, sounding like he knew what he was talking about."You'll be fine. Don't worry so much." He kissed her goodnight, and she didn't try to fight it, then she walked to her porch with more than a little difficulty. She was grateful that the windows were dark at least. If her parents saw her like this she'd be grounded pretty much forever.

Ivy made it upstairs without making too much noise, and then got in the shower, trying to let the hot water wash the shame off her body, but no matter how hard she scrubbed there was still more there. She'd been completely ruined. She knew that. Her life was completely over. She would have thought about killing herself if it wasn't such a terrible sin. Instead she was going to have to find some way to redeem herself. Surely there was some penance she could do - something she could try, if only her period would come in a few days.

She thought about praying right there in the shower, but she just felt too far from god in the moment to have that conversation. He might love sinners, but right now she didn't see how anyone could love her.

12