It's a Thin Line...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

In the car, the silence was deafening for about ten minutes. I had deliberately not turned on the radio, as I needed some time to think and process what I had seen.

Suddenly Karen said, "Look, I uh... guess I... need to apologize."

"No, you don't," I replied.

Flabbergasted, she turned her head towards me and asked, "I don't?"

"Mmm," I shook my head, not even looking at her.

Confused, but somewhat relieved, she faced forward again. I could almost hear her mind grinding, trying to make sense of this new information. About half a minute later, she slowly turned her head towards me again.

"But... I was such a conniving cunt!" she whispered.

"You were," I softly replied, not taking my eyes off the road.

"I... took all my clothes off and I... let Kevin fuck me! God, I was such a whore!" she concluded.

"True," I whispered.

"... and, I ruined your orgasm... didn't I?"

"You did," I replied, feeling my cock beginning to stir.

As the road was deserted and pretty straight, I kept my left hand on the steering wheel and cupped the growing bulge in my pants with my right hand. Karen glanced down at my crotch, but didn't say a word – probably because she didn't know what to say, or do.

Our conversation, along with the memory of what had happened – as well as the fact that I hadn't gotten any kind of decent release – swiftly gave me a full blown boner again. I slowly undid my zipper and fidgeted with my boxers, showing my cock the way out. I was feeling quite randy, and as a result, my cock was bigger and fatter than it had ever been before.

Karen glanced down at it and gasped, truly impressed, "Jesus!"

"See how much I liked it!" I said, pushing my pelvis out and up, to make my dick seem even bigger. "My god! I've... I've never seen you t... this hard!" Karen stammered, "Is that because of what I did?"

"You cuckolded me!" I blurted out.

"I didn't cucko..." she started to say, reacting defensively out of reflex. But then, she quickly realized that, although it probably hadn't been her initial intention, that that was exactly what she had done.

"Oh, I guess I did," she smirked. It was the first time I had seen her smile since the incident.

"So, you like being a cuckold, huh?" she whispered, playfully.

"I guess I do," I whispered, briefly glancing down at my aching, hard dick. Karen leaned in towards me and placed her hand softly on my right knee.

"Want me to pump it?" she whispered quietly into my ear.

"Yes!" I whispered, deliriously horny by now, "But don't..."

I paused for a moment, as I felt her hand wrap around my fat, throbbing, shaft.

"Don't make you cum?" she asked, finishing my sentence for me, "Don't worry, I don't intend to!"

My cock pulsated in her hand, after hearing her say that.

She felt it and grinned, "My my, you really do like it when I abuse you, don't ya?"

I didn't reply as I was too busy moaning and sighing. Although we hadn't encountered a single car since we left, I decided to pull over to the side of the road, just in case. I switched off the engine and reclined my seat as far as it would go, planning on enjoying every second of this handjob.

With the lights in the car dimming one by one and with little or no artificial lights for miles around, it quickly got pretty dark. With just the shimmering of the moon to illuminate my cock, Karen started moving her fist up and down a lot more slowly, dragging out each stroke to about ten seconds.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" she asked, wickedly.

"Yes," I grunted.

"You're barely getting any pleasure from this, aren't you?"

"Mmmm," I murmured.

"Just enough to keep that stupid dick of yours hard," she whispered, cruelly, "You want me to ruin it again, don't ya?"

I fiercely nodded my head, bringing a smile to her face.

"Kevin's cock felt so good inside of me," she suddenly whispered, "Really, really good!"

I grunted and squirmed as she just completed another stroke.

"Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been fucked that good in my life," she said.

"Oh, you bitch!" I grunted, as her words humiliated me.

"Maybe... I should let him fuck me again," she said, obviously testing me.

"You should... anytime he wants," I blurted out, staring down at her hand, strangling my cock.

"Anytime?" she grinned, "And what if I am not in the mood?"

"Especially then!" I grunted, insane with lust.

"Oh, you fucking bastard," Karen giggled, feigning outrage, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned, as she finished another stroke.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" she asked, reading my body language.

"Mmmm," I replied, nodding my head.

"Want me to ruin it?"

"Yes!" I hissed.

She smiled, gave me about a dozen quick strokes, then released her grip, stopping just before the point of no return. We both stared down at my quivering dick as it twitched, desperately aching to be touched some more. I moaned and growled in frustration until my hard – sad – cock starting going soft again. Karen smiled – and even chuckled – as she stared down at it, amused by my discomfort.

She waited until I was completely limp – which took quite a while – before wrapping her eager hand around my tiny dick again.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked softly, as she started jacking me off again, "About me being Kevin's slut?"

"Yes I did," I groaned, trying to overcome my frustration.

"And I should just... let him have his way with me?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Let him fuck my pussy again?"

"Yes."

"Suck his dick?"

"Yes."

"Let him cum on my tits?"

"Mmmm, yes," I whispered, as I felt my dick coming back to life again.

"What if he wants to cum in my face?" Karen continued.

"You hate that!" I moaned.

"I hate it when you do it," she whispered, with a big, evil grin on her slut face.

"Oh," I moaned, looking her in the eye, "You fucking cunt!"

"Mmmm, Kevin's cum all over my dumb face," she whispered, tormenting me further. I groaned and moaned, looking down at my fully erect dick, then into my wife's eyes, which were sparkling with sadistic pleasure. She was clearly having a good time.

"You whore!" I managed to blurt out, before I felt my balls contract. Karen let go of my cock and smiled down as a small amount of sperm appeared on the top of my cock, and oozed down my throbbing shaft. I groaned and grabbed the edges of my seat with both hands. For the second time tonight, I was having a purely physical orgasm – without any actual satisfaction.

We didn't speak for several minutes, as Karen waited patiently for me to come to my senses again.

"I ruined that one good, didn't I?" she smiled, beaming with pride.

"Yes, you did, you little whore," I smiled, letting out a final groan. She giggled and put her head against my shoulder, snuggling up against me. I put my arm around her and we cuddled for a few minutes.

When I started the car again, and stuffed my cock back in my pants, she asked, "Are we okay?"

"Yes hon, we're okay," I reassured her, a big smile on my face. When we got home, we went straight to bed. We were exhausted, and we had a lot to process. Karen didn't even bother with her night gown, and just crawled into bed, naked. We were out cold, in minutes.

The following day, I fucked the shit out of Karen, several times as a matter of fact. Overall, during the following weeks, our sex life remained unchanged. The 'incident' – as we had named it – remained a favorite topic of sex talk however. Whenever I had trouble staying hard, or if she just wanted to jack me off real quick and be done with it, she would bring it up. It always worked like a charm!

Barely a week after the 'incident', Karen started planning our next double date. Needless to say that Kevin, nor I, nor she herself needed any persuading. And after a long phone call with my wife, Jessica seemed to be on board as well. I don't know how my wife convinced her, and frankly I didn't care. All that mattered was that in three weeks, I'd have another chance to explore my newfound fetish.

That Friday, three weeks later, Jessica was on prescription drugs for a nasty cold, and wasn't allowed to drink any alcohol. Consequently, it was quickly decided that she would be our designated driver. After the restaurant, we hit a few bars and even ended up in a karaoke club. We talked and laughed, even more than usual. There was no sign of lingering jealousy or resentment.

Around midnight, we ended up at our place, for the big finale. After providing everyone with a drink – and Jessica with a cup of coffee – Karen put on some music and slowly tiptoed over to Kevin, extending her hand and inviting him to slow dance. Although everybody knew what was going to happen – after all, this was the main reason we'd gotten together again so soon – we were all pretty nervous.

Kevin got up – without any objection from Jessica, I might add – and he started swaying with my wife, pressing his body into hers. After dancing for a minute or so, Karen suddenly reached for the top button of her dark blue blouse and undid it. As expected, she didn't stop there, and slowly unbuttoned the whole thing, revealing her black bra.

After throwing her blouse on the floor next to her, she slowly put both hands on her ass and began unzipping – and unbuttoning – her skirt. It too was swiftly pushed to the ground, exposing her black, sexy, lace panties. Karen turned, facing away from Kevin, and pushed her ass into his swollen crotch, as she continued dancing to the music.

Without further delay, she unclasped her bra and peeled it off, leaving just her shoes and panties on. Kevin, who had barely moved since she'd begun undressing, ran his horny hands all over Karen's backside, drooling over her sexy body. When, about twenty seconds later, she suddenly spun around again, his hands were at the perfect height for grabbing her beautiful tits, wouldn't you know it!

But as soon as he cupped them, she feigned surprise and pushed him backwards, towards the couch, right into Jessica's lap. Karen took advantage of their fleeting confusion to take off her panties and get on her knees, in front of the couch. Wasting no time, she undid his pants and pulled out his huge cock, gave it a few gentle tugs, before swallowing it whole.

After sucking his pole for about forty seconds, Karen glanced over at me and reached out with her left hand, caressing the enormous bulge in my pants. Figuring she could use some help, as her dominant hand was tightly wrapped around Kevin's fat dick, I quickly unzipped and pulled out my aching cock. She grabbed it straightaway and started stroking it, loosely, as her main focus was on Kevin. She passionately bobbed her head up and down his dick, taking it to the root and almost making herself gag, as she continued to stroke me.

Jessica just sat there, looking at me – Karen's hand wrapped sloppily around my dick – while her boyfriend was moaning and squirming on top of her. Her hands were awkwardly placed on the couch, as she didn't know what else to do with them. She didn't wanted to touch Kevin while he was getting sucked off by my wife, and had absolutely no intention of helping me out.

Karen used a lot of different stroking techniques, varying wildly in both speed and power, which prevented me from building up any kind of momentum towards a potential orgasm. The fact that she had no intention of making me cum, became unpleasantly clear when she suddenly let go of my cock, while she continued sucking on Kevin's massive dick.

Once I was completely flaccid, she wrapped her hand around my dick again and stroked me back to life. But, of course, as soon as I was starting to enjoy myself again, she let go. She repeated this over and over again, teasing and frustrating me enormously.

Many minutes later, Karen got up, pulled Kevin to his feet and quickly took his place in Jessica's lap. Without further ado or any hesitation, my slut wife spread her legs and reclined backwards onto her friend, whispering at Kevin, "Fuck me."

He didn't need to be told twice, and swiftly stuffed his big cock into her soaking wet twat. As my wife leaned back even more – her head now right next to Jessica's – she began moaning extra loud, letting everyone know that she was really enjoying Kevin's dick.

"Jesus Karen, you slut," Jessica whispered, pretending to be shocked by her friend's behavior.

Once she got going, my wife was a real cunt slut, and absolutely loved a hard, fat dick thumping against her cervix. The longer Kevin fucked her, the raunchier she became. This, in turn, had an effect on Jessica, who started caressing my wife all over – but especially her tits.

I don't know how Kevin managed to keep from exploding with two gorgeous women staring up at him, because – even though no one was paying any attention to me and I was stroking my own dick, instead of being inside a wet, warm pussy – I suddenly found myself ejaculating, spraying my load all over the couch. Both women turned their heads briefly and smiled at my sad, pathetic performance.

Kevin, approaching an orgasm himself, suddenly pushed my wife's legs open even further and began jackhammering her adulterous cunt, making her squeal hysterically. After boinking the shit out of her for about twenty seconds, he pulled out of her and kneeled down on the couch, jacking off furiously, pointing his dick at Jessica.

She briefly glanced down at her black, satin blouse and panicked, realizing what he was up to.

"No no no, that's dry cleaning..." she whined.

Kevin didn't give a fuck and simply let loose, spurting a colossal squirt onto her blouse.

"... only!" Jessica finished her sentence, visibly annoyed that it was already too late.

"You motherfucker!" she said, as she looked down at her blouse, still getting splattered by Kevin's disgusting cum, "You've got a whole naked whore to cum on, and yet you..."

Once again, she was interrupted by Kevin's cock. But this time because it was touching her lips!

Really pushing his luck, Kevin had leaned forward and was rubbing the tip of his leaking cock against her mouth, depositing a thick glob of gooey sperm across her lips and chin. Realizing that Jessica was about to throw a tantrum, as she wouldn't stand for such blatant disrespect, Karen decided to try and defuse the situation by pressing her lips onto Jessica's.

Stunned, Jessica immediately calmed down and the two of them started kissing and slobbering all over each other. Kevin, the asshole, didn't know when to quit and pressed his half-hard cock against the girls' mouths, trying to force it in between their lips. Jessica's eyes shot open. She was about to break the kiss and give him a piece of her mind, when, once again, Karen saved him. She quickly replaced her lips with her index finger, preventing Jessica from flying off at Kevin. Then, she slightly opened her mouth and engulfed his puffy tip. The fact that my wife didn't mind his rude, insolent interruption made Jessica reconsider her initial reaction. She calmed down almost immediately and simply watched as my wife kept licking and kissing his dick.

Apparently, throwing herself at him – and thereby cuckolding me – wasn't enough for Karen. She wanted her friend to be a whore as well. To that end, she started rubbing her pursed lips over one half of Kevin's shaft, leaving the other half deliberately unattended. By looking Jessica dead in the eye and softly tapping her lips, she was sending her a clear invitation.

However, because his dick had been balls deep inside of my wife, Jessica was visibly – and understandably – hesitant. It took her almost a full minute to make up her mind, but in the end, she caved and brought her lips to her husband's growing shaft. While looking Karen in the eye, she began dragging her lips over her half of the cock, kissing and licking it all over.

Kevin, not appreciating how lucky he was, still wanted more. And so, he slowly began pushing and nudging Jessica onto her knees, so that her ass was pointed at me. Then, he reached down and pulled her skirt up, exposing her black panties. When he started tugging at those, she stopped what she was doing for a moment and looked back at her ass, then at me. Realizing that he was asking her to do something that could not be undone, she turned to her friend for validation. Karen, the slut, of course, smiled and simply nodded.

Now that she'd gotten my wife's explicit permission, it was as if a switch inside Jessica's head had been flipped. As she resumed sucking and licking Kevin's dick, she stuck her ass out towards me and reached back with both hands, pulling her panties down as far as she could get them. And just like that, I was staring straight at her naked ass and twat, for the first time.

Now that the gloves were off, Jessica didn't bother with acting innocent anymore. She grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled them apart as far as she could, granting me an even lewder view. I began tugging my dick again, as I let out an involuntary moan.

While the girls kept slobbering over Kevin's shaft, he suddenly grunted, "Show 'm your tits!"

As my wife was already completely naked, Jessica realized that he was talking to her. She took her hands off of her ass, quickly unbuttoned her blouse, unclasped her bra and took both pieces of clothing off. She did all that without taking her mouth off his dick for more than a second at a time.

Then, she got on her side, showing me her fun bags for the first time. As an added bonus, she raised her right leg, opening herself up and granting me a wonderful, first-class view of her twat too. Now, her tits and cunt may have been mine to look at, but not to touch. It needn't be said, I knew they were off limits. Heck, I probably wasn't even allowed to touch my own wife right now.

A small nudge from Kevin was all it took for Karen to get on her side as well, so he could reach out and grab a tit from each of the girls. While he squeezed and wobbled them up and down disrespectfully, they did nothing but continue to suck and slobber all over his rock hard cock.

"Finger yourself," Kevin groaned, getting himself ready for another climax. As it was unclear at who the command was directed at, both girls opened their legs a little further and slipped two fingers into their soaking wet twats. The sounds they started producing, along with the ongoing, spectacular view, was enough to set me off. Taken by surprise by my own orgasm, I screamed like a little bitch as I arched my back and shot my sperm onto the floor.

To my horror, everybody just kept doing what they were doing – and didn't even look at me. Kevin didn't even have the decency to wait until I was done, to make his move. He let out a big grunt, wrapped his right hand around his dick and pumped it fiercely, aiming it straight at Jessica's face. She knew what he was doing, and although she hated getting a facial as much as my wife, she wasn't planning on stopping him.

Both girls continued masturbating, moaning and giggling, all for his amusement. They kept edging him on – doing their very best to pleasure him, and frustrate me – right up till the moment that he unloaded onto Jessica's slut face. As he, enthusiastically, moved his dick all around, making sure that there wasn't a clean spot left on her, I was flinging the last drops of cum on myself. Not that anyone noticed, or cared.

About twenty seconds later, after having covered his wife's face in thick, gooey cum, Kevin let out a final growl and collapsed onto an empty seat on the couch. The girls quickly stopped playing with themselves, as there was no longer any reason to. Karen, realizing Jessica was going to need some help finding her way – as her eyes were creamed shut – gathered all of their clothes and took her friend by the hand, slowly and carefully leading her towards the bathroom to get cleaned up.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers