It's a Thin Line...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,394 Followers

After catching our breath for a couple of minutes, Kevin and I stuffed our dicks away, rearranged our clothes and then just sat there, awkwardly, having absolutely nothing to say to one another. An agonizing thirteen minutes later, the girls walked back into the living room, talking and laughing – acting as if nothing unusual had happened.

"Come on hon, time to go home," Jessica said, apparently no worse for wear from the disgusting facial she had suffered – not to mention all the other things she'd done. Kevin quickly finished his drink and jumped up from the couch, happy to be on his way. The four of us slowly strolled into the hallway, gathering at the front door.

"Good night, I had fun," Jessica said, as she extended her hand to me. Meanwhile, Kevin lewdly pressed his lips onto my wife's mouth and gave her a big, wet, sloppy kiss, right in front of me.

As I awkwardly shook Jessica's hand, I blurted out, "You have an amazing body!"

Fighting a smile, as she was both flattered and a tad embarrassed, she stared down at the floor for a moment, as I ogled her up and down, vividly remembering what she looked like underneath her clothes. Despite this little connection, we both knew I couldn't, and wouldn't touch.

When Kevin and my wife finally broke their highly inappropriate kiss, I opened the door to let our guests out. While the girls hugged and briefly kissed, us guys simply acknowledged each other with an awkward head nod.

"See you later," Kevin said, stepping out.

"Good night," I replied as I gawked down at Jessica's ass, sashaying back and forth in her short skirt, as she headed to the car. My wife caught me staring, and nudged me with her elbow, grinning.

As we stood there in the door opening, watching our guests leave, Karen whispered, "You were a wonderful cuckold tonight, sweetie!"

"And you were a very naughty, little whore!" I replied, wrapping my arms around her.

"I was, wasn't I?" she replied, with a giggle.

After cleaning up the living room, we went to bed and fell asleep, snuggling. The following morning, I shoved my cock into her adulterous twat, before she was even awake, taking her completely by surprise. I pounded her into the matrass and made her scream and howl. The memory of what had happened, of what she – and Jessica – had done, continued to spice up our sex life for weeks to come. We not only fucked more often, but also more passionately and more freely than ever before.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,394 Followers