It's a Trap!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were now brushing along my hard on. I knew that I wouldn't last long if she carried on doing that.

'One thing, though. As far as I am aware, Charlie doesn't usually refer to herself in the third person.'

Her head tilted back and we gazed into each others eyes, even in the darkness that made catching fine detail impossible.

'Maybe if you slapped the bitch across her arse, made it glow bright red then bent her over and fucked that third person referral shit out of her, then maybe she would go back to normal, you think?'

'Maybe,' I laughed, shocked but turned on as well.

'Look, I've got to say that my partners pleasure has always been my priority, but that would involve going places that I have never been before.'

'You don't have to do that,' she assured me. 'I would never-'

'Charlie, damn it! I want to!'

My conversion from being a dyed in the wool heterosexual was now complete - I astounded myself with this admission to embrace my previously unknown homosexual persona.

'I just need a little getting used to it, that's all.'

'You can have all the time you need,' she murmured.

'Good.'

I gripped her shoulder and spun her around, bent her over whilst kicking her feet apart, pulled her skirt up, her panties down and dropped my face into that delectable crease, my tongue seeking out and finding the lower body hole that I would be dedicatedly worshipping from now on.

My hands were holding her waist, to allow me to push my face hard into her backside, but I heard her gasp when I moved them to grip her girlish cock and balls.

My experience was limited to my own masturbation habits but, from how rock hard her penis was as I rubbed and pulled at it, plus the coos and groans she was trying to stifle, I guessed she wasn't going to last much longer.

Still, no time like present to see if I could bring her pleasure...?

12