It's a Twister Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot sex in the bank vault and the storm cellar.
8.7k words
4.58
3.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimer stuff. No one under the age of 18 has sex. My happy little world is, well, happy. It's where reality gets twisted and bent for everyone's pleasure.

Reading part one would make this make a little more sense.

Ryan and Dale had just finished their first coupling. Ryan thought it was fantastic but had nothing to compare it to. Dale Andrews was 36 and a much better judge of how the virgin 18 year old had performed. She also rated it as fantastic.

They were lying in the bed of the storm cellar where they were trapped by the remains of the barn that was piled on top of the only door. Ryan had received a shock when Dale told him that Bill, his dead father, had been her lover, along with her husband Ned Andrews, for more than five years. He wondered how Maggie, his mom, had never figured it out. Maybe she had and didn't care. Dale thought it might be because she had a female lover herself at the time.

They fell asleep holding each other. Both were thinking about Bill Connor and how his accidental death had changed things for everyone.

Maggie was also thinking about the time four years ago before Bill had died. She had just been promoted to head teller. One of the bank's female customers happened to hear the other tellers talking about the promotion so she asked Maggie out for a drink to celebrate. Maggie accepted then met the woman, Carla, at the Roundup at 5:30. After three drinks it didn't seem strange for Carla's hand to be caressing her thigh. When they finished their fourth Carla suggested they go to her house for a nightcap. They left their cars in the lot and took the town's only taxi to Carla's.

Maggie used her phone to call Bill and explain that she was staying at her new friends' because she had had way too much to drink. Bill just laughed and told her to drink two glasses of water before she went to bed. When she hung up, she turned and found Carla standing naked with two glasses of wine in her hands. Maggie went to the woman and took both glasses from her. She set them on the coffee table before unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor.

"Thank god I read the signals you were sending out correctly," Carla said smiling.

"I haven't done anything with a woman since college. I recently found out my husband is having an affair. I still love him, but I do want a revenge fuck," Maggie confessed. "Who better to do that with than a gorgeous woman?"

"I agree, you are a gorgeous woman," Carla giggled. "How about we go lick each other out to get back at your cheating husband?"

"That sounds marvelous, I don't suppose you have a huge dildo you could ram up my cunt, do you?"

"I might be able to find something in my toybox that you would like," she agreed.

"I'm sorry, that was rude, I don't know if you are strictly lesbian or bi or what," Maggie apologized.

"Oh no, don't worry about it. I guess I'm bi, I was married for a few years. I enjoy a good fuck every now and then but what really gets me going is eating pussy, especially when the woman has a few fingers or a tongue up my cunt at the same time," Carla explained.

They got along famously after that. They were so much alike in the things they enjoyed, both in and out of bed. Then two years later Maggie made the fatal mistake of telling Carla she loved her and that she was leaving her husband. Carla was a little taken aback. She said she had to go out of town for work and they would talk in three days when she got back. Maggie went over to Carla's apartment three days later, she wanted to surprise her when she got back. She used her key to let herself in then discovered the surprise was on her. The place was completely empty, there wasn't even a note, just echoing silence.

A week later she was still living in a daze. The sheriff called her at the bank to tell her there had been an accident, she should come home at once. When she got to the farm it was to discover her husband had been killed when his tractor overturned. Her son Ryan had found him and was of course devastated. This snapped her out of her funk, and she put all her energy into her son and work.

She was thinking of that time when her thoughts were interrupted by her female teller, Karen, moaning loudly. She went over and knelt next to where the twenty year old woman sat on the floor with her eyes closed. The young lady suffered from claustrophobia. She had her knees up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them while moaning and rocking back and forth.

"Come on Karen honey, why don't we talk for a bit, that might help," Maggie said gently.

Letting out a louder moan the woman said, "Oh god, I can't stand it. I don't know how I am going to last until morning."

"Jesus," Ralph, one of the customers trapped in the vault said softly, "Somebody shut her up."

"How would you like me to do that?" Maggie said sternly.

The youngest person in the vault, Rick Carson, mumbled, "I got something to put in her mouth."

He thought he had said it softly enough that no one heard but it was so quiet in the vault that Karen had.

"Oh shit, I think that's a great idea," she said. "Why don't you come over here and make me suck your cock."

"Karen, sweetie, I don't think you know what you're saying," Maggie said soothingly.

"No, I do Maggie. If I am sucking all these cocks, I won't have time to think about where I am," she explained.

"Shit I would love that cute little blond to polish my knob," Mike Plummer said with a smile.

"That's easy for you guys to say, but I work with Karen," Mark Mason told them. "I would have to face her every day."

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for you if I sucked you too," said Karen.

"I don't think this is a very good idea, but I don't know what else to do," Maggie said. "Are you sure you want to do this Karen?"

"Oh yes, not only will it distract me, but I am getting incredibly horny just talking about it," she said nodding her head.

"Ok, but first we have to make a pact that we will never, ever, tell anyone what went on in this vault, agreed?" Maggie said, looking each person in the eye.

They all gave their promise to keep everything to themselves.

Next Maggie asked Karen, "What are the ground rules here?"

"I don't know what you mean?" Karen said.

"I mean do you only want to suck cock? Do you swallow? Do you want facials? Your breasts look large enough to give a tit fuck, is that ok?" Maggie asked bluntly.

"Holy shit, I have never tit fucked a guy or had a facial. They both sound like fun. I have swallowed my fiancé's cum a couple of times, it was not great, his cum is really bitter tasting," she told them.

Ralph asked her, "What about fucking, you up for that?"

Karen thought about it then said, "No, that's too much like cheating, I think."

"How about anal? Is taking it up the butt cheating do you think?" Rick wondered.

"Oh my god, I have never had my butt touched by anyone. It turns me on when I watch porn, but I have never even put a finger up there," Karen told them.

"That wasn't what I asked you Karen, did you want to try it or not?" Rick asked.

"I have been hinting to Fred, my fiancé, about trying new things but he thinks it's wrong. I want to see if I can talk him into taking my butt cherry, so not tonight guys, sorry."

"I think the best way to proceed is for Karen to strip to the waist. She will leave her pants on to prevent any 'accidents'. That also means she will have a clean top to put on in the morning. How much you guys take off is for you to decide," Maggie said, laying down the rules.

Rick was the youngest one in the vault; he wasted no time getting naked. He knelt next to Karen to help her get her blouse and bra off.

"My god those are some nice tits. They stand up so nice and perky. Are they as firm as they look?" he wanted to know.

"Oh yes, they hardly move even when I jump up and down. The nipples are very sensitive too, I can come from nipple play, especially if you get a little rough," she explained.

Mark, her fellow teller, knelt on her other side so he could take her nipple into his mouth. Karen moaned then pulled Rick down to her other breast. The two men sucked then pinched and twisted the woman's sweet tits. The more she moaned the more aggressive they became in their treatment of the firm globes. It didn't take long for her to cry out in orgasm. The men stopped playing with her then leaned back to give the others a view of her heaving chest.

"Holy shit," Karen exclaimed as she caught her breath. "Good thing I'm wearing dark pants, otherwise you would see a wet spot on them."

"You mean you came just from having your titties played with?" asked Ralph as he undressed.

"Yes, I did, a very nice orgasm," Karen admitted.

"Well honey, lie back and let me get my cock between those tits so I can abuse those puppies," he said.

Karen quickly scooted away from the wall to lay flat on the floor. Ralph straddled her then laid his long cock between her tits.

"Wrap your arms around them tits to tighten up that cleavage," he told her. "No, not like that, from the side, if you do it like that, I can't mistreat your nipples."

He started sliding his hard cock in and out while twisting and pinching her nipples. After about ten strokes Karen lifted her head up so that a couple inches of Ralph's cock entered her mouth on every stroke.

"Oh fuck, that's a good little girl, keep that up and it won't be long before you find out if my cum tastes better than your boyfriend's," he said continuing his assault on her cleavage and nipples.

Karen pulled her head off Ralph's cock to take a deep breath saying, "He's my fiancé but I don't care, I want your cum Mr. Waters, give it to me," she urged him.

"Ok, you cute little thing, where do you want it?" he asked.

"In my mouth, like you said, I need to taste it," she moaned.

He rose to get his cock lined up with her mouth then fisted himself furiously before grunting, "Here you go Karen, honey."

Karen kept the cum in her mouth, her cheeks filling a little more after every spurt he gave her, but not missing a drop. Ralph pulled out then eased to her side, "You gonna swallow?" he panted.

She sat up then tilted her head back so she could open her mouth. She turned her head to show everyone the mouthful of cum. She closed her mouth then swished the cum around before loudly swallowing. She smiled hugely then opened her mouth to show them it was all gone.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum Mr. Waters, thanks. It tasted good too, kind of salty but not bad at all," she said smiling.

"You just took my load down your throat so I think you can call me Ralph," he said chuckling.

"That was hot as hell," Rick said as he stood next to her pumping his cock. "You ready to take another load you slutty little cum dump?"

Ralph stood up then grabbed Rick's arm. "Couple of things here buddy boy. First, you call Karen by a disrespectful name again and you won't live to see the sun tomorrow. Second, we're going to be here all night. Give the lady a chance to catch her breath."

"Well, my god, who died and made you king?" Rick asked belligerently.

Mark, Mike and Maggie surrounded him. Maggie said, "I don't know, but he gets my vote, how about you guys?"

"Rick, I advise you to go sit over there in the corner," Mike told him.

"If you don't cause any more trouble after you apologize to Karen, she might let you participate in helping her cope," Mark put in.

"Good call guys, so Rick, I either hear an apology in the next ten seconds or I'll tie you up and put a bank bag over your head," Maggie said with a glare.

"Karen, I'm sorry, I got carried away with how hot you are. I didn't mean anything bad, please forgive me," Rick said contritely.

"What do you think, Karen?" Ralph asked. "He sounded sincere I think."

"I think so too, let's see if he can control himself while I take care of Mike and Mark," she said seriously.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Maggie asked.

"These guys look like they can go more than once, I hope they won't disappoint me," she said looking at the naked men surrounding her.

Ralph started laughing. All of them were looking at him in wonder.

"I'm sorry folks, I just remembered an old joke," he said still chuckling.

"What joke is that?" Maggie asked. "I think we could all use a laugh to lighten the mood right now."

"A young bull and an old bull were standing on top of a hill looking down at a herd of cows. The young bull said, 'let's run down there and nail one of those cows.' The old bull shook his head and said, 'let's walk down there and nail them all'."

They all laughed; Mark actually snorted. Maggie gave Ralph a hug saying, "Thanks Ralph, that was one of my husband's favorite jokes."

When Karen stopped laughing, she said, "Well I could use one of you bulls to feed me some cum."

Mike and Mark looked at each other then, without a word, did rock, paper, scissors causing them all to laugh again.

Mike had won so he lay down on the floor. Karen smiled as she crawled between his legs to get him in her mouth. She was slurping loudly as she worked his cock in and out. Her butt moved from side to side as she sucked him.

"At the risk of sounding rude and incurring the wrath of Ralph I must say that you have one fine looking ass Karen," Mark said.

"No argument from me," Ralph agreed. "That is indeed a nice ass."

Karen took her mouth off Mike to say, "God, I am so horny. Why don't you guys play with my ass while I take care of this guy."

They both went to their knees to caress her. Mark wondered why he had never noticed how small and firm her ass was. The men wasted no time in getting carried away by slipping their hands between her legs to feel her pussy. They could feel the heat coming from her crotch. It didn't take long before they felt the gusset of her pants get wet. Maggie moved closer to Karen's ass before inhaling deeply.

"Damn, Karen, your pussy smells so good. Nice and fresh," she complimented the young woman.

"Fuck, these guys are almost making me cum, play with my titties at the same time you bastards," she moaned.

They did as she asked. Karen yelled out that she was coming just as Mike shot his load onto her face. She quickly got his cock back in her mouth to get the rest of it. Mark and Ralph felt her pussy deposit more juice to the now soaked pants. She savored the taste of Mike's cum before swallowing.

"Mmm, Mike your cum tastes good too, thicker than Ralph's," she commented. "Shit, I should have taken my pants off too, they are going to be ruined."

Maggie laughed and said, "The way those two were pawing at you if you had not had any pants on, it would have been your pussy that was ruined."

"I don't want to have a cock in my pussy or ass, but I do have a terrible itch that needs to be satisfied," Karen said. "I don't think these guys would stop at a lick though."

"Ha, you got that right," chimed in Rick.

"How about you taking care of her Maggie?" Ralph asked the older woman.

"Why would you think I would do that Ralph?" Maggie said warily.

"Because I haven't seen my cousin for a few years now because of you. You remember Carla, don't you?" he said with a smile.

"What is he talking about Maggie?" Karen wanted to know.

"It seems like it's a night for secrets, doesn't it? She was a woman that I was romantically involved with a few years ago," Maggie told them.

"Oh god, this is perfect," Karen said.

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"I have always been curious, lesbian curious. As long as I am doing all these things, I want to have Maggie eat my pussy," she declared. "Would you do that; would you eat me out Maggie?"

"I think I will probably regret this, but you smell so good I would love to lick your pussy for you," Maggie answered.

Karen got to her feet then dropped her pants and panties to the floor. She tried to get them off over her shoes but got hopelessly tangled up. Rick helped her to the floor then got her shoes, socks, pants and panties off her. He held the panties to his nose to get a good sniff of her pussy juice.

Rick looked over at Ralph saying, "I hope you don't think I am being disrespectful doing that."

"No, not at all," Ralph said smiling. "In fact, why don't you pass them over here for a minute."

Maggie had taken her clothes off while the men were admiring Karen's panties.

"Holy shit Maggie, you are incredible," Mark said as he ogled her.

Ralph whistled, "Damn, you look terrific."

"Are you sure you only bat left handed?" asked Mike.

"I am definitely a switch hitter, as you guys might find out shortly. I get turned on when I eat pussy, so I might want a little attention from you men," she said seductively.

"That is so hot," Karen said. "I want you to lie down so I can sit on your face, if you don't mind."

"No, that sounds perfect. You can suck a load out of Rick at the same time. So, guys, if I spread my legs while I'm eating her it means I want a cock up my cunt, ok?"

Maggie lay on her back; Karen straddled her then slowly lowered her shaved pussy closer.

"God, I love a bald pussy," Maggie said as she guided Karen into position.

As soon as Karen had settled onto Maggie's tongue, she let out a moan.

Rick stepped up saying, "We can't have you making all that noise, let me hush you up."

The three of them looked so hot moaning out their pleasure. Rick would have come a lot sooner, but Karen spit his cock out to scream, shout or howl every time Maggie made her come.

About five minutes in Maggie brought her knees up then spread her legs wide. Mark didn't need a written invitation to sink his cock in Maggie's wet pussy. The chain of four people was so hot Mike and Ralph were both hard already.

Maggie broke her lock on the pussy she was eating long enough to say, "Ass, fuck that ass."

Mark pulled his slimy cock from her cunt to aim lower. As he started to push forward Maggie said, "No, not my ass, Karen, fuck Karen's virgin shithole."

She glanced over to see the other men both had a hardon. "On second thought Mark, I want you in my ass, Ralph get your fat dick over here, you need to take it easy with her and go slow, with me eating her pussy she will be distracted enough to let you in her ass."

It was Karen's turn to stop pleasuring her partner, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that Maggie," she said frowning.

In response Maggie inserted two fingers in Karen's pussy then used them to play with the girl's asshole. By the time she had two fingers sawing in and out of her ass Karen was moaning, "That feels so different, good but wow, I am going to come."

Maggie caught Ralph's eye, he nodded that he knew what to do. Maggie glued her mouth to Karen's clit then at the same time rammed two fingers into her ass. When the young woman screamed Maggie pulled her fingers out then watched as Ralph stepped over her to insert three inches of cock in Karen's ass. Karen kept screaming but it was the same 'I'm loving the hell out this' scream as before.

Karen was on the verge of telling Ralph to sink his dick all the way up her ass when Rick announced he was coming. Karen reached up and pulled the man in to be sure she didn't miss a drop. She swallowed quickly then took her mouth off the softening cock.

"No offense dude, but that is the last time I take your load in my mouth. I do not like the taste of your cum at all," she told him with a grimace.

"Sorry about that, my next load will go anywhere you want it," he told her.

"Thanks for understanding, Rick," she said smiling at him as he sat on the floor nearby.

"Damn, Ralph, how about a little movement back there?" she begged him. "Deeper would also be nice I think."

"I'm gonna cum Maggie," Mark informed her. "Where do you want it?"

"Oh shit, not quite yet I'm almost there, please hold off," she said excitedly.

Mike bent over to squeeze her nipples saying, "I think maybe I can help with that."