It's a Twister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Maggie's turn to scream out her release. Her hips bounced off the floor as she reached up to make Mike pinch her nipples harder. Her ass tightened up making it impossible for Mark to hold off any longer. He came with a roar, filling her hot rectum with his cum.

"Sorry Maggie, I couldn't hold it any longer," Mark said panting.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," the junior teller moaned. "Ralph baby, can you cum in my ass?"

"Any time," he said, "I've been holding off until you gave me the word."

"Jesus, that feels good," she squealed, "Fill my ass with your sperm, I want Maggie to suck it out while I'm eating her creampie."

That was TMI for Ralph, he blasted Karen's insides before pulling out. He reached down to get a handful of Maggie's thick red hair; using it to pick her head up so his cock would slide straight down her throat. Maggie gagged once then her nose was pressed into his abdomen. She swirled her tongue around as best she could. Damn she had missed tasting pussy, cum and ass.

After resting for a minute Karen turned herself around so she could crawl down Maggie's body to get at her leaking snatch. She was about to lower her ass onto her boss's face when Mike interrupted, "Would you mind if I made a large deposit first?"

"Yeah sure, my ass still feels wide open. I hope it eventually closes," she said giggling.

"Would you mind giving it a little suck to lube him up?" Mike asked.

"Oh, um, well, dang, why don't you give my pussy a few strokes to get him ready," she said quickly.

Before she could change her mind, Mike had buried himself in her tight pussy.

"Holy shit you are tight," he exclaimed. "It must have been a while since you had sex. Either that or your fiancé is a needle dick."

"Oh yeah, stretch my pussy for me," she said groaning. "It's both, we haven't had sex in a month and his cock is only four inches long."

"What the hell are you doing with a guy that would not make love to you for over a month. If I were your boyfriend, it would be hard for me to keep it down to twice a day," Mark said sincerely.

"Thank you Mark, that's sweet of you to say so," she told him with a smile.

"You ready Karen or do you want me to give you an orgasm first?" Mike asked.

"It feels so good, keep fucking my pussy until I come then shove it up my ass. Maggie, play with my clit, would you?"

Not thirty seconds later she let out a whoop then ground her ass against Mike's thighs. He pulled out and tried to ease his cock into Karen's ass, but she pushed back until he was buried.

She really got into it, apologizing to Maggie, "I'm sorry hon but I can't concentrate on eating your creampie when I'm getting fucked in the ass. Damn Mike, you fuck me so good. How does it feel to fuck my ass with a load of cum in it?"

"I guess I didn't really need to lube up in your pussy, did I?" he said smirking.

"Shit, we both know that was only a pretense to give you a shot at my cunt," she moaned loudly as he went extra hard and deep.

"I'm getting impatient down here," Maggie said with a smile.

"Don't, oh shit, don't worry Maggie, here it comes," Mike said pumping his cum into the young woman's butt.

"Oh, I felt you shoot Mike, pull out then get that cock in my mouth, I want to know what my ass tastes like with a couple loads of cum in it," she ordered him.

Maggie saw a big glob of cum running out of the girl's ass so she pulled Karen down by the hips so she wouldn't miss any. She had done a pretty good cleanup job by the time Karen finished with Mike. She turned her attention to Maggie's hot pussy. As she looked between the older woman's legs, she noticed a small puddle of cum had run out onto the floor. Damn, she thought, most of a load wasted. Then she reconsidered, the floor wasn't really that dirty, was it?

As Maggie ate her double anal creampie Karen dove into her first pussy. She was glad that a lot of the cum had dripped out of the older woman. She could more easily tell what Maggie's pussy tasted like. She thought it was heavenly, she kept sucking until the cock cum taste disappeared then pinched and twisted the clit in front of her nose to get Maggie to give her some fresh cream. Karen knew right then that she had struck gold.

By ten o'clock they were all exhausted. They lay in a pile of limbs not caring who or what they were touching.

It was about that same time when Ryan was awoken by Dale sucking his cock.

"Jesus, what a great way to wake up," he said smiling.

"You got me horny again young man. I wish Ned was here to help out."

"Did my dad, Ned and you have sex together often?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess, if you call once a week often," she said nodding.

"That is both hot and disturbing at the same time," he said.

"Yeah, I hear you, there is a lot about any type of relationship that is disturbing. You need to put things in perspective. Like with your dad, he never intentionally hurt you or your mom. He wasn't getting the sexual satisfaction he needed from your mom, neither was she, I don't think." Dale explained. "But it didn't change how much he loved you and your mom."

"So, when did you decide to do a threesome?" he asked.

"We didn't decide anything, it just happened," she said.

"How does something like that just happen," he scoffed.

"It was a rainy afternoon, too wet to do outside chores. I was in the house baking cookies; the guys were in the barn working on the old combine. I took them some fresh cookies and a pot of coffee. When I bent over to set the tray on a hay bale Ned came up behind me and grabbed my ass saying how good I looked bent over. I wiggled my ass at him and laughed. Your dad came over to take ahold of my hair saying this end looked pretty good also. Before I knew it, I was being spit roasted.

"You mean they just took you, without asking?" asked Ryan.

"Oh, they never asked if it was ok to do anything to me. They were constantly horny, so was I. I was always hot and wet for them. Just like I am for you, sweetie," she explained. "Anyway, before long Ned had two fingers in my ass while his cock was doing a number on my pussy. I asked him if he had anything larger to put up my butt. He looked at Bill with a shit eating grin then threw an old horse blanket on the floor then laid down on it. He pulled me over to straddle him. I sank down onto his big cock then leaned down to kiss him. Your dad knelt behind me so he could get his tongue in my butt. He loosened me up a little, not enough to suit me but it worked. It didn't take long for them to get in rhythm and pound both my holes. I was constantly orgasming, I didn't even remember Ned shooting his load into my pussy. I did feel your dad filling my ass, he always came in buckets. That was the start of our threesomes. When my cousin would come to visit later, she would join us for a foursome."

"You mean your cousin Vanessa?" he asked. "Fuck, that is hot, I always had a crush on her."

"Play your cards right and you might get to fuck her ass next time she's here. She loves a cock in her butt. We didn't have regular, I mean like two couples having sex sex, we always got a dp from the guys, the odd girl out worked over the other one's tits and clit." She said giving him another visual for later jack off sessions.

"So, how long had you been here when you started the group grope thing? Were you and Ned already married?" he wanted to know.

"No, we weren't married, as I remember it was either the second or third day I was here," she said smiling.

"Shit that's hot, were you going to have me shoot my cum in your mouth or did you have something else in mind?" he asked.

"This talk about threesomes has my butthole tingling. You want to lose your last cherry, sweetheart?"

"Teen fantasy number one, of course I'm ready," he said eagerly.

Dale reached over to the bedside table to retrieve a tube of lube.

"I was a Girl Scout, we like to be prepared also," she said grinning.

Ryan laughed, "So I get to help the little old lady across the street by planting my cock up her ass and pushing?"

"Who the hell are you calling old buster?" she said mock angrily.

"I was talking about the theoretical old lady, not the superhot slightly mature gorgeous babe in this bed," he quickly corrected himself.

"That's better," Dale said as she got on all fours.

"Can I play with your ass and rim you?" he begged. "I have always wanted to stick my tongue in a girl's butthole."

"I thought I told you, the men in my life don't have to ask, we just give one another what we need."

As he explored her ass, he felt her using her hand to rub her clit. He reached under and put two fingers in her pussy to help her out. She came twice before he was satisfied with his tour of heaven. He found the lube and used way too much of it. Instead of putting any on his cock he just ran his dick up and down the crack of Dale's ass.

"You don't have to be gentle with my butt. Just shove it in like you do my cunt," she assured him.

It was so good, hotter than her pussy for some reason. It was just as tight, it just felt different. As he got used to this position he started to go deeper, with an inch left to go he felt some resistance, so he didn't try to get it all in her.

"Oh god Ryan, what you're feeling is my shit. One of the few things we forgot when he supplied this place was an enema kit. I'm afraid you're going to have a chocolate dipstick when you pull it out, I hope that doesn't gross you out too much," she explained.

"No, it kind of turns me on. Guys call it packing fudge and I'm getting to really do it," he told her.

"In that case bury your cock in my ass and churn some butter," she said with a laugh.

That was the hottest thing he had ever heard. He got to his feet behind her so he was crouching over her to pound her as hard and as deeply as he could.

"That's it, oh fuck yes, now give me a cum enema. Let your cum clean me out so that later I can go ass to mouth on your big dick," she implored him.

"You are one hot ass cum crazy woman Dale, here I come," he shouted.

She loved the feeling of his cum being injected into her bowel. Dale was shaking so hard from her orgasm that she groaned and went to her stomach dislodging his shitty cock from her butt. She clamped her asshole tight then told him to hurry up and bring her a towel. She fastened it around herself like a diaper then gingerly slid off the bed to make her way carefully to the toilet.

Ryan tried not to listen to the gross but somehow erotic noises coming from behind the curtain that closed off the toilet. After one long moan and an incredibly loud fart he giggled. That set Dale off, and she laughed which loosened her up for another gush of liquid and another fart. Dale told him to get in there and kiss her. That was definitely a new experience even for Dale. It was even beyond Ryan's fertile young imagination.

"Damn that was wild," Dale said when they came up for air. "Why don't you make us some hot chocolate while I finish up?"

They sat eating saltine crackers and drinking hot chocolate until they decided it was time for bed. Ryan was about ready to slip into bed when he said, "Looks like we need to change the sheets before we get in."

Taking a look Dale said, "Damn, we need to change all the bedding. It's in that chest against the wall."

It didn't take them long and soon they fell asleep with Ryan spooning her wonderful ass. They slept the sleep of maybe not the righteous, but certainly the sleep of the sexually satiated.

It was of course pitch black when Ryan woke up. He pressed the light on his watch to find it was 8:15, he quietly slid out of bed to take a leak. On his way back he started the stove then put the coffee pot on. He thought he had succeeded in getting back in bed without waking Dale when she said, "Now, that toilet situation is one thing we are going to have to rethink, it sounded like Niagara Falls."

They laughed then cuddled and kissed until they heard the coffee pot perking. Dale fixed powdered scrambled eggs with chunks of Spam in them. Ryan did the dishes this time while Dale swept the floor and made the bed.

"Isn't that a waste of time, making the bed I mean?" he asked with a smile.

Dale laughed, "Bad habit from childhood, with Ned and your dad around I made the bed sometimes half a dozen times a day."

Ryan was just about to reply then said, "Shh, I thought I heard a noise from outside."

About four am Karen woke up with that closed in feeling so she woke everyone for another round of sex. She let all the men deposit their cum in her pussy this time. All four of the men were much larger and much better lovers that her fiancé. Maggie did a good job of cleaning up her cunt after every load.

They all fell asleep again only to be woken at 8:25am by the time clock coming to life with the recorded announcement that the vault would open in five minutes. They scrambled into their clothes helping each other brush off as much dirt as they could. Ralph said he would take care of the heavy canvas bank bag they had all used as a toilet.

The bank's regional manager was not surprised to find the three employees in the vault when he pushed it open, but he was concerned about the three strange men he found. He started making noises about having the sheriff present while they did a complete audit. Maggie assured him that the tills would balance to the penny and that there was no reason to keep the men away from their homes and families. She pointed out that their loved ones would be wondering if they were safe and sound. Besides she said, it would be good publicity that the bank had sheltered three of its customers. The manager was wavering but what sealed the deal was Ralph setting the smelly bag at his feet then telling him they hadn't even used any old one dollar bills to wipe their asses with.

The manager couldn't help but smile as he told the men they were free to go. He turned to his employees and said, "You three need to balance your tills then go home. The mayor has declared a curfew to make sure there is no looting until power is restored. Thank God we have our own generator."

As Maggie promised they all balanced to the penny. It felt good to be on the outside when the vault door closed this time. The girls gave Mark a hug and kiss as he went out the door.

The women stood looking at each other then Karen asked, "What happened between you and Claire?"

"I make the mistake of telling her I loved her, she left me because of it," Maggie explained.

"Well, I guess I better not make that mistake in the future. So, I'm going to make it now, I love you Maggie Conner," she said then held her breath.

"Well, aren't you just a sweetheart for saying it Karen Harper." Maggie said smiling. "I love you too but right now I have to go see if my son is ok."

"You know where I live, right?"

"Sure, that is if your place is still standing," Maggie said.

"Damn, with all the stuff that happened in the vault I kind of forgot about what happened out here."

Maggie pulled her cell phone out, "Still no reception, the tornado must have taken out the tower or something. Look, I'm going to find Ryan then come check on you, ok?"

The closer Maggie got to the farm the more uneasy she felt. At a half mile she saw that something was wrong then realized it was because the barn was no longer there. She pulled into the driveway then stopped. Not only was the barn gone but the trailer house she and Ryan lived in was gone too. Ryans car was upside down about a hundred feet from where he usually parked it.

Nearly panicking, she ran to the farmhouse calling first Ryan's name then Dale's. She didn't see Ned's pickup anywhere so he might not have been here when the tornado hit. As she stepped onto the porch it made a loud screeching noise. She jumped off just in time to escape the whole porch crashing down.

Shaken she gave the house a wide berth to see if anyone was in the storm shelter. She stared at the ten foot tall pile of broken wood and timbers that covered the cellar doors. She thought for a moment before remembering the periscope arrangement Ned had installed. The debris couldn't be more than a foot deep or so at the top end of it. She carefully climbed the shifting mass before getting to the top of the pile next to the house. She started pulling the scraps away then throwing them down into the yard. It took her half an hour to uncover the periscope. She cupped her hands around it and saw that there was a light shining up at her.

She yelled but got no response, so she used a board to break the glass. She had just bent down to yell again when she heard a muffled call.

The sound of glass breaking reached her, then her son's voice asking who's there.

She was so relieved she couldn't speak for a moment.

"Ryan, honey, are you ok?" she croaked out at last.

"Yeah, we're fine. I'm here with Dale Andrews, we don't know where Ned is. We think he's in town. Can you get us out of here?"

"No, there's ten feet of barn on top of the door. Do you have food and water?" she asked.

"Sure, we have everything we need to last a week if we have to," Dale's voice called out.

"Ok, there is no cell signal as you have probably discovered. I'm going to go back to town for help. It will take Search and Rescue and some machinery to get you out of there. Since you are in no danger they might not get here right away. I love you, Ryan. Take care of Dale," she said before making her careful way down to the ground.

She drove to the emergency response tent set up in the high school parking lot. She checked in and explained the situation with Ryan and Dale. As she expected they told her that the priority right now was finding missing people before time ran out for them. She nodded her understanding then asked if there was a casualty list or a missing persons list. They showed her both, but Ned's name was not in either of them.

"Damn, he's not here," she said frowning.

Sheriff Michaels walked up just then and asked, "Who you looking for Maggie?"

"Ned Andrews, I know where his wife and my son are, but I have no word on him."

"Don't worry, he is in the hospital. Got cracked on the head with a chunk of flying debris. He's got a concussion. They were going to keep him until tomorrow, but the place is full of people hurt worse than him. Can you go get him and take him home?"

Maggie explained that there was no home to take him to, for him or her.

"I'll go to the hospital and tell him Dale is ok, maybe he has a suggestion about where to go," she said.

"They have cots and kitchens set up in both the National Guard Armory and the middle school if nothing else," the sheriff informed her.

She smiled then patted his arm on her way out.

Ned was relieved at the news of Dale and Ryan. He insisted that he leave the hospital so someone worse off could have his bed. She drove him to the Armory then got him settled. She was going to get a cot of her own when she heard her name being called. It was Karen, she had brought two of her elderly neighbors to the shelter. Their home was not damaged but there was no power or gas, Karen thought they would be better off in the shelter.

"So, did you find Ryan?" Karen asked anxiously.

Maggie explained everything then introduced her to Ned.

"So where are you staying tonight?" Karen asked very casually.

"Here I suppose," Maggie answered nonchalantly.

Ned started laughing, "You are acting like two stray cats. Maggie, go with the nice young girl, you look like you belong together."

"Is it that obvious?" Maggie asked.

"It is to me, it was obvious with you and Bill, then it was obvious when you were with Carla, you wear your heart on your sleeve," he informed her.

Karen looked at her hopefully then smiled as Maggie took her hand to lead her to the exit. Maggie called over her shoulder that she would let him know when Search and Rescue went to dig Dale and Ryan out.