It's a Twister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later Ryan and Dale faintly heard backup alarms and heavy equipment moving in the yard. A voice came from the periscope telling them to keep away from the door and back wall.

Ryan said sadly, "Well, it looks like our time is almost up, doesn't it?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dale asked frowning.

"They'll have us out in a couple of hours I think, then it's back to reality," he said.

"Well, like you said, it will be a couple of hours yet, so I plan on fucking you until you fill my pussy. Then I will give you a little, very little, time to recover. I want you to come in my ass just as they are opening the cellar doors," she informed him with a smile.

"Get that hot cunt of yours on the bed then," he said returning her smile.

A little over two hours later the sound of equipment stopped. They heard a ladder bang against the siding then Ned's voice calling down from the periscope that he was ok, they would have the doors open in ten minutes.

Without a word, Dale bent over the kitchen table to take Ryan in her tight ass. Ryan marveled again how her ass was loose enough that he could bury his dick in a single thrust but was still tight enough to make him shoot his cum in just a few minutes. He was getting close when Dale stopped him.

She moved over to the cellar doors and opened the latches holding it closed. She knelt on the steps then wiggled her ass at him. Ryan grinned as he buried himself again. The rattling of the door caused them both to come. They straightened up then got their pants buttoned as the door creaked open.

Ned was down the stairs like a shot to take Dale in his arms then smother her with kisses as he tried to explain what had happened to him. He finally let her go before giving Ryan a very emotional hug.

He was still hugging him when Dale moved into his line of sight. She looked intently at Ryan then nodded to Ned. He must have had a surprised look on his face because Dale smiled as she nodded again.

He was about to say something when Maggie flew down the stairs to envelop Ryan in her arms.

The Search and Rescue leader asked them to step outside so they could inspect the building to ascertain its safety. As they stood in the yard, they discussed plans. The trailer was a total loss of course. It looked to Ned as if the farmhouse would have to be leveled. A new barn was needed as well as a new machine shed.

Ned asked Ryan if he would help round up the scattered livestock. As they went off Dale asked Maggie if she wanted them to get a new trailer for her and Ryan.

Maggie shook her head saying, "It's only four months until Ryan goes to college. I had planned on moving to town at that time, I'll just to it a little earlier now."

"I guess that's the smart thing to do," Dale said nodding. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?"

Smiling Maggie said, "Yes, I think I have the perfect place to stay. For more than one night too."

"Forgive me for saying so, but that sounded like a lover talking," Dale said.

"I think it's more than a lover, at least I hope so," Maggie confirmed.

"So, what's her name, how did you meet?"

Startled a bit Maggie asked, "How did you know it was a woman?"

"Well, you didn't seem to have any interest in men even before Bill died. I don't know what happened between you and Carla, but I don't think it was your fault. I'm happy for you. You don't have to tell me who it is, I will find out on my own," Dale said with a smile.

"Jesus, did everyone in town know about us?" Maggie wondered.

"No not really, Ned is super tuned to things like that, he knew it the first time he saw you in the same room with her."

"Does that mean he knew about you and Bill?" asked Maggie.

"Oh sure, he knew and approved, we don't have any secrets." Dale told her.

"Well, I'll be damned, go figure," she said shaking her head. "I have to get back to town to see about a place to live."

"I thought you had that figured out?"

"No, I said I have a place to stay. She has a one bedroom apartment. I want to find at least a two bedroom house. I got used to having a garden here on the farm, I want one in town also," Maggie explained.

"That might be hard to find right now, lots of people looking to replace a home they lost," she said skeptically.

"True, but most people are going to have to wait for the insurance money to come through. Then they will find out they don't have enough money to buy what they want. I have already been preapproved and can buy today," Maggie said smugly.

"Where is Ryan going to stay until you move into a new house?" Dale wanted to know.

"The couch at Karen's, oops, is a foldout. It will have to do," she said.

"Karen Harper, eh?" Dale grinned, "what the hell happened in that vault?"

"You aren't ever going to find that out no matter how good a snoop you are," Maggie said grinning back at her.

Karen had broken off her engagement the day after they got out of the vault. Ryan was surprised but not upset about his mom and her being together. Maggie was happy and that was all that mattered to him. A month later Karen, Maggie and Ryan moved into their new home.

Ned and Dale were living in the storm cellar while a new barn was being built, the animals came first, a house for them would have to wait. Ned called Ryan frequently to ask if he could help on the farm. His mom was ok with it, it gave her and Karen some alone time.

The first time Ryan went to the farm it was to fuck Dale while Ned watched but didn't participate. The next time was a spit roast to let Ryan get used to the idea of having Ned join in too. He liked all of it and took to group sex like a pro, soon he had no problem double fucking Dale in her ass or pussy.

The time for him to go to college came around all too soon. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone, but he had already made plans to come home for Thanksgiving. Maybe with his newfound confidence and knowledge he would find an open-minded girl to bring home with him.

Thanks for reading please vote/leave a comment.

This is my fiftieth story here on Literotica. I hope you have enjoyed reading my scribblings as much as I have enjoyed writing them.