It's About Time

Story Info
Adam decides to finally fuck his best friends girl.
2.1k words
3.78
20k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Carmen were walking home together.

The two of them had met up with Carmen's boyfriend, Lucas, at his job. Carmen brought him lunch. Lucas invited Adam to his house, he'd be off work in a few hours and wanted to spend the night partying with the two of them. It was Christmas day.

The street was quiet and nearly empty save for a few people hanging out in their front yards. Light snow had started to fall.

Carmen was prepared for the weather; she was wearing an auburn red jacket. Her bright red hair was tied back into a bun. She was also wearing black leggings that accentuated her hips and ass.

Adam had fallen a few paces behind, stealing glances at her backside. He was shivering. He was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans. He had a buzz cut; his head was defenseless to the cold.

Adam was conflicted. On one hand, he admired Lucas' naivety. Adam had never admitted that he wanted to fuck Carmen, but he had made several jokes. He wanted to see how far he could push it. Turned out, surprisingly far.

Adam would make a joke about carmen choking on his cock and all Lucas would do was laugh. He asked Carmen to sit on his lap one night, she got annoyed with him. Lucas just laughed.

A part of Adam wondered if Lucas cared.

It didn't matter. He'd made up his mind.

"I bet you wish you brought a jacket now," Carmen said. She turned to Adam. Her bright blue eyes were brimming with snark. Adam laughed.

"I'll be a popsicle by the time we get to your house," He remarked. Carmen snickered. She held his gaze for a moment, smiling at him. "Did you guys ever get your heater fixed?" Adam asked.

"Oh, that's right," Carmen tapped her chin. "I forgot to call the repairman. Lucas wanted to fix it himself but..." She trailed off, making a disappointed face.

"Wow," Adam said.

The two of them walked in silence for a few minutes.

"What did he get you for Christmas?" Adam asked.

"Oh, he got me a vibrator," Carmen said with a smirk. "It's pretty big." She held up her hands a few inches apart. At least seven inches. "I think he regrets getting it, though." She lowered her hands. "I used it in front of him and he just looked...uncomfortable."

"Why?" Adam asked. "Is it bigger than him?" Carmen rolled her eyes.

"He's perfectly fine!" She snapped at him. Adam raised his hands defensively.

"Whoa, got a nerve there." Carmen fumed at him.

"I was going to get Rachel a new speaker system," Adam said, changing the subject. "Now that we broke up, I don't know what to do with it."

"Oh, yeah," Carmen's expression softened. "Rosie told me about that, I'm so sorry." Adam faked a laugh.

"It's no big deal," he said. "I just thought..." He stopped walking. Carmen paused, watching him. "For a minute I thought I had something with her." He made a show of it, wiping his eyes and looking away from Carmen.

"Why did she cheat on you, anyway?" Carmen asked. "Rosie said you had a—" She cut herself off, her face turning red.

A light lit up in Adam's head. He hadn't realized that Rachel had been gossiping.

Adam was hung. His cock was a bit over eight inches. It was probably the only thing Rachel liked about him.

The idea that Carmen knew about this amused him. He had a feeling that Lucas didn't quite measure up in comparison.

"I have a what?" Adam asked, feigning ignorance. He frowned at Carmen, crossing his arms.

Carmen's face was nearly the color of her hair. She cleared her throat.

"Well, you know," she said. Adam deadpanned her. Carmen huffed. "Your dick, you jerk," She finally gave in.

"I mean, sure," Adam said. The two of them started walking again. "I didn't know you were so interested in it. Carmen didn't respond. Adam reconsidered his next few cocky remarks.

She was closing up on him.

"It's not like having a big cock makes everything better," Adam said, shifting gears. "I mean just look at Rachel."

Carmen and Lucas' house was up ahead. Carmen stole a glance at Adam.

"She said she wanted someone more emotional," Adam said. "Big cock or not, I wasn't good enough for her." He stopped walking again, shivering.

This gave Carmen pause. She gave Adam a long look.

"I'm sorry, man," Carmen said. She reached out, patting his arm. "Come on, let's get you warmed up."

The two of them continued to the house.

As soon as they were inside, Carmen stripped out of her jacket. She was wearing a light blue blouse underneath. It had a low cut, revealing a bit of her cleavage. She took off her boots and left them by the door.

Adam did the same, leaving his sneakers by Carmen's boots.

Carmen caught his lusting eyes and frowned.

"Come on, don't be weird," Carmen said.

"Sorry," Adam said. "You're just so gorgeous." Carmen rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen.

Adam found a seat on the couch as she got a beer.

"You thirsty?" Carmen asked.

"I'm gonna stay dry for now," Adam said. Carmen popped the cap and sat down on the other end of the couch.

Carmen leaned back on the armrest, placing her long legs on the cushion. Her feet were a few inches from Adam.

Adam looked her body over, smirking.

"Subtle, aren't you," Carmen said before taking a swig from her beer.

"I keep getting distracted," Adam said. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about." Carmen lowered the bottle, watching Adam closely.

"What is it?" She asked. She picked up the tv remote and started fiddling with it.

"This is hard to say," Adam said. "But listen." Carmen's sharp eyes were locked on Adam.

"Spit it out, would you?"

"Did you ever hear who Rachel cheated on me with?" Carmen's eyes narrowed.

"No, why?"

"I figured," Adam said. He lowered his head. "That's why I came today, I have no intention of being here when Lucas gets back."

Carmen set the remote down.

"What are you saying?" She demanded.

"Rachel and Lucas hooked up," Adam said finally.

The living room fell silent.

Carmen got off the couch. She started pacing. The beer bottle fell to the floor, spilling on the carpet.

A small twinge of shame hit Adam. He quickly buried it. He was lying, of course. Carmen would find out soon enough. But, if his gamble paid off, that would be after he got what he wanted.

"You're..." Carmen spoke finally. "You're fucking joking." She ran a hand through her hair. Suddenly, she spun on Adam. "Tell me you're fucking joking!" She screamed at him.

Adam tensed up, stunned by her outburst. He had never seen her raise her voice.

He didn't say anything. Carmen backed up, biting her fingernail.

"That piece of garbage," She pulled a cellphone out of her pocket and started typing.

Adam hadn't considered that. She was texting Lucas. What if he denied the claim? Who would she believe? She put the phone to her ear and waited a moment.

"Pick up!" Carmen yelled at the phone. She sent a few more texts and tried to call him again.

"He probably knows I told you," Adam said. Carmen threw the phone at the couch. It bounced off the cushion and landed on the floor.

Carmen stormed around the living room, steaming.

"I need..." She started; she was out of breath. "I need to drink!" She marched into the kitchen, finding another beer and popping the cap.

Adam got up and followed her.

"I'm sorry, Carmen," he said. "I wish I didn't have to tell you this." Carmen turned to him.

Her eyes traveled from his face to his crotch. Her blue eyes were wild.

"You good?" Adam asked.

"You know what?" Carmen took a long swig from the beer and slammed it onto the counter. "You've always wanted to fuck me, right?"

Adam was taken aback by the sudden question. For a moment he wasn't sure what to say.

"Well?" She moved closer to Adam. Her breath smelled of beer. Adam forced his smile down.

"Yeah," he said. "I have."

"Let's do this!" Carmen grabbed his arm. "Come on!" She pushed past him, stomping over to the couch.

Adam watched her struggle out of her leggings, she nearly ripped them to pieces getting them off. She was wearing pink panties. She bundled up what was left of the leggings and hurled them across the room.

Adam moved closer as Carmen turned to him.

She paused, staring at him. Instinctively, one of her hands moved to cover her crotch.

Adam swallowed, looking Carmen over. She was crying. He reached out, wiping her cheek. Suddenly, the reality of what he was doing came crashing down on him. A wave of guilt weighed down on his back.

Adam buried it, convincing himself. None of it mattered. He was going to fuck the shit out of this woman.

"Should we really do this?" Carmen was having second thoughts. "Is this, okay?" Adam shushed her.

"I'm gonna make you feel better." He pulled her close, kissing her hard. For a moment, Carmen was stiff in Adam's grasp.

Adam savored the taste of alcohol on her lips. He reached down, getting a handful of her ass. Carmen relaxed against him. Her arms wrapped around him, holding on tight.

Adam picked Carmen up and set her down on the couch. He trailed kisses along her neck and collarbone. Carmen clutched his neck, turning her head to give him better access to her throat.

With her free hand, Carmen pulled her shirt up. She was wearing a pink bra, matching her panties.

Adam pulled one of the bra cups down, exposing her perky tit. He teased the nipple with his tongue, earning a gasp. His hand traveled down her stomach, finding the soft fabric of her panties. He could feel her warm wetness through the underwear.

"God," Carmen panted. Adam tugged the panties aside and buried two fingers into her wet pussy. Carmen gasped. She reached down, grabbing his arm. "Gentle!" She gasped.

"I'll try," Adam said between breaths. He started moving his fingers. Carmen moaned and shifted under him.

"God, please!" Carmen arched her back, presenting her chest to Adam. He pulled the other tit free of her bra and took the nipple into his mouth.

He started roughly fingering Carmen, earning moans and grunts. Her pussy was dripping wet, it tightened around his fingers. He let go of her nipple, moving to Carmen's mouth.

"Fuck me," Carmen begged into Adam's mouth. He pulled away, slipping his fingers out of Carmen's pussy. He got off the couch and stripped his pants off.

Carmen's eyes widened when he pulled his boxers down. His massive cock hung free. Adam stroked it a few times, positioning himself over Carmen. Her breath quickened as he spread her legs apart.

Adam pushed the head of his cock against Carmen's wet entrance.

He was slow in stretching her small warm pussy apart. He made sure to be careful as his thick rod slowly disappeared into her.

Carmen's mouth hung open. Her nails dug into Adam's arm. Adam paused halfway into her and started to pull away. He pulled all the way to the head and stopped.

Carmen was sweating. Her chest heaved.

"Shit, I think I came," she said between quick breaths. Adam replied with a smirk. It was almost too easy.

Now came the fun part. Adam got a grip on her hips and drove his cock deep into carmen. He quickly started thrusting hard against her. Her dripping pussy gripped his cock hard.

Carmen moaned and cursed, wrapping her legs around Adam. He clutched one of her tits, enjoying the sight of her, spread out for him.

He plowed her into the couch for a few minutes. He was sure Carmen came at least once more. He felt himself reaching a climax and pulled out. He moved, pressing his cock in Carmen's face.

She flinched, unsure what to do.

Adam stroked his cock for a few moments before shooting his load on Carmen's face. Several streams of semen on her nose and lips.

The semen dripped onto her chest.

Carmen panted, lying down on the couch. Adam sat back down, wiping his brow.

"Hey, guys, I'm home early —" Lucas appeared in the front door. He was holding several bags of groceries.

Lucas froze in the doorway, taking in the sight. He dropped the groceries and dashed into the living room.

Carmen wiped her face, still panting. Adam leaned back on the couch, smirking at Lucas.

"Welcome back."