All Comments on 'It's About Time'

by MidwestRocker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KentishKentishover 15 years ago
Tender

Nice tender story, the only thing I dodn't like was the constant changes of font, hence only 4 stars. If this was your first then a good start (much better than mine!) and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet.

The story is sweet and touching. Basically, I liked it. There are some logic inconsistencies, though, and they detract from the reading of the story. For example, back on p.1, there is a reference to going "back to the hotel" and then later, the hospital (ten minutes away) involves Chad going across the street to a hotel. After that, James is still hobbling around on his injured leg, but a few hours later, is carrying CJ to the bedroom. And there's the trivial detail of Connor vs O'Connor. Understand, I liked the story; there's just some editing you would want to do on your next work to avoid these small problems.

-- KK in Texas

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 15 years ago
One for the Texan Anonymous

The "across the street from the hospital" is easily explainable... their original hotel wasn't close enough and they wanted a closer one.

There is another one tho, right at the beggining. Supposedly they're best friends, roommates and so forth, and she doesn't know that his biggest race in a while is next weekend?

Other than that, I liked it, it's a very good first time and I hope to see more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It!

Loved every single thing about this. This story was just great. Would love to see it continue on somehow....maybe them having a wedding, family, etc...

All in all.....excellent! Hope to see more from you!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Five Stars!!!

This was just an outstanding story! I really loved it. Thank you for such a beautiful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

A really nice read... The ending brought a happy tear to my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing.

This is my FAVORITE story on this WHOLE site.

Keep writing!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
The BEST!!!

This story has to be one of my favorite romance stories I've ever read. I really liked how he proposed, I've been to one of their concerts and I think that that would be the best way to propose. 5***** toby9790.

hathorbr1hathorbr1about 12 years ago
OMG, what a beautiful story!

I have to say, you did a fabulous job with this story! It was so sweet and touching I literally have tears in my eyes! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

This story feels a bit like a parade of every cliché ever. The great thing about this story, however, is that it doesn't matter.

It's a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bit cliché

And by I bit, I mean it's the most cliché story I've ever read. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a good story. In fact it was a great story. I loved it. The writing was fantastic.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Perfect!!!! I love best friends to lovers stories with happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous