It's about you, Mom

Story Info
All my girlfriends looked alike.
3.5k words
4.41
34.4k
44
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

The girl in my room was very sexy: 5'4", 135 pounds, pretty face, shoulder-length dark hair, C cup breasts, flat tummy, rounded hips, shapely legs - The whole package. She stood naked before me, waiting for my instructions. I ogled her amazing assets. My prick began engorging and hardening.

I slowly undressed too. When I had on only my briefs, the top half of my organ was visible above the waistband. Jill gasped and her eyes widened. I removed the underwear, smiled, and waited for her eyes to finish exploring my body.

At 6'2", 180 pounds of pure muscle, and 8" of cock when erect (and now it definitely was!), I was proud of my figure. Rigorous exercises shaped my body. I was among the top swimmers in the state, and was told that many girls came to our competitions to stare at my body in a swimsuit. I got my face from the father I never knew. Like him, I had a square jaw, straight nose, short brown hair, and blue piercing eyes - A rare occurrence in the same person. Most girls found me irresistible.

I approached Jill with my pole leading the way. She didn't move and her eyes focused on my swaying organ. Similar reaction I noticed from the 2 former girls I went to bed with. Was it my body? The size and hardness of my pecker? The hypnotic movement of my cock, like that of a metronome's pendulum rod? I didn't really care. Her reaction told me she was ripe for the taking.

I stopped inches from her, raised her chin gently, and kissed her full lips softly. She closed her eyes, and her hands hugged me. My palm caressed her cheek, slowly descending to her neck, and down further, cupping her ample tit. She moaned and her body clutched to mine. Well, at least the upper body - My member separated our lower part.

I massaged her round breast and tweaked her rubbery nipple. She groaned. I used my other hand to pull her hand and place it on my stiffy. Jill tried to wrap her small palm around it but couldn't. Her hand bobbed my shaft gingerly. I kissed her neck and she shivered.

I whispered in her ear, "Girl, it's time for bed." She didn't respond.

I lifted her light body in my arms, and lay her in my king size bed. I stood silently by the bed, and watched her breathtaking body. Her eyes followed mine.

"Jill, you have a terrific body. You are not virgin, are you?"

She muttered, "No. I had a boyfriend for a year before you. We had sex together several times."

"Good. Have you tried oral sex?"

She glanced at me pleadingly, "My boyfriend ate me twice, and he loved it when I went down on him. Roman, why are you asking these questions? Come to bed. I want to feel your body against mine."

I joined her on the bed, and French kissed her, as my hand found her orb and rubbed it. Jill's pulse increased incrementally, and her nose breathing became more rapid too. My hand wandered south toward her navel, continuing to her bald cunt. She spread her thighs and invited my fingers in. The vulva was drenched! Jill was highly aroused, just like me...

My forefinger found her puffy clit and tilted it lightly from side to side. Jill began whimpering, and her arms pulled me over her body. I moved between her legs, aimed my penis at the entrance, and touched her moist labia with the sponged head.

She whispered, "Roman, please, go slow. Your dick is huge. I want to enjoy it without getting ripped apart..."

"Jill, I promise to START slow."

I began shoving my cock into her very tight tunnel, frequently pausing to let her adjust to my much larger girth. The abundant juice helped lubricate the way inside. After a long time that felt like an hour, my member was buried all the way, and my sack hit her ass cheeks. All this time, Jill's eyes were shut and her fingers pinched my waist, reflecting the struggle to accommodate the large foreign body and the pleasure of having her vagina thoroughly filled. By the time I was fully in, her pulse rate was above 120 per minute.

I began slow strokes, letting her body get used to me. Jill's body began shaking after the 5th stroke. She must have been so horny, that she wasn't able to hold it. Her arms pulled me into her, and she screamed, "Oh, Roman, that is fantastic! I feel you all the way to my throat! Do it haaarder!..."

My pounding of her pussy gradually intensified, and her screams increased accordingly.

I whispered in her ear, "Is this what you wished for? You wanted to be fucked like a common slut? Tell me!"

She alternated between cries and screams. Now and then she mumbled, "Oh, GOD! Youuu are soo big! You aare killiiing meee! But it's sooo goood..."

I continued plowing her cunt mercilessly, knowing my mother, who was in the adjacent room, could hear her screaming. Jill's orgasm continued in waves. The climax caused her vagina muscles to contract spasmodically, milking my cock in the process. The mere sight of her convulsing torso, as her lower part impaled by my hard long cock, and her jiggling voluptuous tits, was a strong trigger for my hungry pole.

I leaned into her and blurted, "Girl, be ready. I am about to dump my load deep inside You." I barely finished the sentence and I felt my semen rushing to my urethra and then flooding her pussy with my spunk. As I was ejaculating, her screams were deafening. I French kissed her, succeeding in muffling her noises for a while.

When I finished, I rolled sideways, and lightly caressed her sweaty body. Her respiration and pulse returned to normal after 15 minutes. Jill opened her eyes and stared at me astonishingly, "It is true what Rachel told me! You really are a sex god. At one point I felt I was in heaven. I could see stars and angels in the sky. I knew I was screaming but couldn't stop it. It was the best sex I ever had! Thank you."

"You welcome."

She gazed at me, "Roman, now that you had my body, will I see you again?"

I looked her in the eye, "Jill, I hope so..."

We relaxed in bed for another half an hour, and then she left. It was 7 in the evening.

...

Several minutes after Jill left, my mother knocked on my door, "Roman, can I talk to you?"

I was in bed watching TV with only my briefs on, "Sure, Mom. Come on in."

She opened the door, stared at my exposed body, and rested her eyes slightly longer on my covered prick, that was, how shall I describe it, almost soft... Her respiration stopped for a moment.

"Roman, why are you doing it to me again?"

"Mom, I told you over and over again - I love you, and I want you!"

"But son, why don't you understand it? I am your mother. I love you with all my heart, but it's a motherly love."

"I heard you. But I think you are wrong. You gave me already the whole spiel about incest, morality, gossip, etc. But I do not buy it! I love you not just as a mother, but as a woman, and that's the only thing that matters to me."

I saw tears in her beautiful eyes, "But if you love me, how can you hurt me so much?"

"Because I want us to stop pretending. I want us to feel free to hug, kiss, and have sex like a real couple."

"So this is your method of convincing me?"

"Mom, why do you think I've dated 3 girls with similar features: All were about 5'4", 130 pounds, shoulder length dark hair, C cup breasts?"

She whispered, "You are describing me..."

"Exactly! I want you. But if I cannot have you, I'll have a similar surrogate who looks like you."

"Honey, you are not fair..."

"Long time ago, a smart guy said that nothing is fair in war and love. If I thought I was the only one feeling this way, I wouldn't push so hard. I saw how you ogle my body when I was partially dressed. And one night, I was on my way to the bathroom and heard you talking in your sleep. It wasn't full sentences. but I heard you saying, 'Roman, I DO WANT, but afraid...' At that moment I concluded that it was time to free our love and wishes. Please, you haven't had a mate for too many years, and you are still young."

"Roman, you are right saying sometimes I feel lonely. And I do have urges like every other normal person. Your body is perfect, and I am sure every woman would want to have relations with you. However, for the life of me, I cannot understand how you expect me to let you inside the part you came out of..."

I smiled, "Mom, that's the beauty of it all. Going back to the origins. I wish to be your baby, so you will nurse me with your perfect tits, and I also want to be your man, so I will be allowed to satisfy our love."

"Roman, you make my life so much more difficult with your distorted logic!"

"Mom, which one of the 3 girls you want me to bring home next time? Jill? Rachel? Cindy? You know I can have any one of them here whenever I feel like it. All 3 are moaners when horny and screamers when climax. I want you to know that when I have sex with them, I see YOUR face and not theirs... Please, can't you forget you are my mother and look at me as a man?"

She muttered, "I tried... It's so hard! Honey, you know nothing about my feelings. I swore I'd never tell you but I can't hold it anymore. Roman, I've dreamt about us together multiple times. I even masturbated seeing before me your body ravaging mine. I am just so afraid to live with the idea that I seduced my son. The guilt trip will kill me..."

I stood up, approached Mom, and hugged her, "Not true. Only the beginning is an issue. Once you learn to enjoy the simple pleasures of kissing, hugging, and sex, It will be much easier. After all, we are the only ones who know about it. It's nobody else's business."

"I am not religious, but if I am wrong, and god does exist, I am convinced 5 minutes after having sex with you, he'll strike me dead..."

I lifted her head gently and looked her in the eyes. I saw a large tear in the corner of one eye. I kissed her lips softly, and whispered, "Mom, I love you. I really, REALLY love you!"

She muttered, "I know..."

I kissed her again, and felt her lips spread slightly. I licked her tasty luscious lips. Seconds later she gave in, and my tongue slipped into her trembling mouth. My tongue danced slowly around hers as my hands caressed gently her back.

She separated her face from mine and stared at my eyes again. The only thing she could see was LOVE... She sighed, hugged my chest, and leaned her head on my pectorals.

Her firm breasts poked my chest, waking up my pecker. I tried to be as gentle as I could be, massaging lightly her back and kissing her now and then, but my rod had other ideas. It extended and hardened between us. Mom felt it growing, and her tummy began slowly gyrating around it.

Seconds later, she abruptly disengaged from me, and mumbled, "Honey, I want you so much, that it hurts, but I can't do it without a drink, or better two..."

I kissed her gently again and brought a glass full of her favorite wine. She chugged it and asked for a second.

I grinned, "I'll give you another one if you kiss me nicely."

She smiled, "You are a bully! We haven't done anything yet, and you are already blackmailing me?"

I poured her wine, and smirked, "As the man of the house..."

"Are you saying you'll assume control from now on?"

"In our relationship - Absolutely! In other areas, you may still make decisions, as long as you continue feeding my ego with free access to your divine body whenever I need you..."

I saw Mom's face becoming somewhat reddish, as she managed to say, "Honey, I waaanted yoou for a loong time, but Iii was scaared..."

Did the alcohol slur her speech? It was too early for it to work...

"Mother, will you let me undress you?"

"Darling, I doon't feeel my boody is soo wonderfuul. I waant to undreess myself and bee in beeed wheen you enter, pleease..."

"OK, Mom. I hope after today everything will change."

...

I waited 10 minutes before opening her bedroom door. She was lying in bed, covered all the way to her neck, facing me.

I watched her pretty face for a few seconds and slowly undressed in front of her. Initially, Mom's eyes were focused on my eyes. When I was topless, she ogled my hairy chest. I slid my briefs and my cock revealed itself with all its glory - At full mast.

Her breathing stopped for a moment before blurting, "Oh, boy! Your body changed a lot since the last time I washed you in the tub... Your perfect athletic body does not come from my side of the family...."

It occurred to me that her stuttering stopped. Was it only a ploy to persuade me she was under the influence and ready? Not that it mattered much. I was happy to have her, drunk or not...

I lifted the blanket and slid in toward Mom. She continued watching me. Her face reminded me of a scared bunny prior to being eaten by a prey animal. She was terrified. I hugged her body as gently as I could, and whispered, "Mommy, don't be afraid. I love you with all my heart. Right now the only thing I care about is YOUR happiness. If I see I achieved this goal, my next step will be to ensure BOTH OF US are happy. Do you trust me?..."

Her voice was shaky, "Honey, I am aroused beyond imagination, and want you very much. But if something goes wrong, our relationship will never be the same..."

"Mom, I think the longer we wait before enjoying ourselves, the more time you have to have second thoughts. I love you, and that is it! May I kiss you, please?"

She sighed, rolled on her back, and closed her eyes. I moved closer to her until my face was about an inch from hers. I smelled her faint perfume, and planted a light kiss on her lips. She did not reciprocate but allowed my tongue in her mouth. I was as gentle as ever. Next, my palm caressed her shoulder, moving up to her delicate neck. She hardly moved. My hand trailed gradually down toward her left breast. The closer I came, the faster she breathed. When, eventually, I touched the warm areola, a loud moan escaped her mouth. She placed her palm on mine, and together we moved to explore the rest of her body.

Knowing how nervous Mom was, I took my time caressing her soft abdomen, feeling her warmth and smoothness. I slowly leaned and kissed the nipple I fantasized for so long about. It was sweet and hardened quickly between my lips. Mom groaned and her torso quivered. I moved my hand gingerly southward, feeling her soft, trimmed bush hair. Her legs spread somewhat, facilitating my access to her cunt.

I bypassed her clitty, and touched lightly her outer labia. They were soaked! I had mixed feelings: I felt for Mom - She was so anxious and afraid. But she was very aroused... Her mind blocked the body that was ready to break every boundary. I was determined to help her overcome the mental hurdle!

Subsequently, my 2 fingers massaged her labia, spreading her juices around. A short time later I inserted my forefinger into her pussy and rubbed it circularly at a turtle-speed pace. Her groans became somewhat louder and her legs moved apart further. I penetrated with another finger, and carefully moved toward her G-spot.

Mom's body shivered, and I felt her hand working its way along my body, searching for my organ. I turned sideways, making it easier for her to find it. Her small hand groped and then squeezed it, while her mouth began whimpering quietly.

As my fingers interrogated her G-spot, my thumb moved toward her clitoris. When I touched it, Mom froze for a couple of seconds. Next, her fingers pinched me hard, and her body convulsed with a powerful jolt. She started crying. I moved away from her sensitive clit, and whispered, "That's OK, Mom, I love you..."

She stared at me with glazed eyes and whispered, "Roman, I need you inside me. Please, I am so horny. You stopped my pending orgasm. PLEASE!"

I knelt between her thighs, and gradually pushed my cock forward, at last conquering the tunnel I came out of. It was tighter than I expected - After all, I passed through the same passage as a baby. In retrospect, I shouldn't have been surprised. She hadn't had sex for almost 20 years, so it shrank over time.

I was less than half the way in when she convulsed violently again. She began screaming words I never thought I'd ever hear from her: "Oh, God! Bastard, fuck me hard! You, motherfucker, it feels so wonderful! I cannot control it..."

I advanced further until I met her cervix. I stopped momentarily, allowing her pussy to stretch wider around my member before starting to pound her vagina. I tried to slow it as much as I could, but Mom screamed louder, "Don't you dare slowing down! Fuck me harder!"

When we began, my intention was to make love to my mother, but she refused, and insisted on rough fucking!

My strokes accelerated with my right hand kneading her gorgeous left tit, and my mouth latching to her right nipple. Each stroke hammered her cervix, causing her to jerk up. By now Mom's mouth was open wide, trying to catch more air. The intermittent noises were much weaker than before. Her shaking was constant, though milder and she seemed to be in another world. She was almost like a ragdoll, that I could do whatever I wished with...

My own orgasm was fast approaching. My cock wanted to ejaculate in her warm and soft womb, but my brain reminded me Mom was still at a childbearing age, and not likely to be on the pill. At the last moment, I pulled out and erupted in 5 jets on her body. The first, most powerful one, landed on the side of her neck. The second decorated her right breast, and the other 3 landed on her tummy.

When I was done, I moved to lie near her, to catch my breath and relax, waiting for Mom to recover too.

Her eyes remained shut for half an hour. I almost fell asleep when she first moved. She hugged me and muttered, "Roman, you were wonderful. Now I feel how much I missed good sex for so long. By the way, if you were reluctant to cum inside of me, you didn't need to - Immediately After you were born and your father bailed out, I vowed to never conceive again. And to ensure I'd never change my mind, I had my tubes tied. In any case, it's not bad your seed is on my skin. The health effects of ejaculate are well known."

Next, she smeared the slimy liquid on her skin and waited for it to absorb before rushing to the bathroom. I stayed on my back, naked.

Mom exited about 40 minutes later, wrapped in a large towel. She looked radiant. With a touch of makeup and red lipstick, she was as pretty as ever. She smiled at me, lifted her hands high in the air, and asked, "You like?"

As her hands moved up, the towel became loose and fell to the floor. She chuckled, "Sorry, honey, I didn't mean to..."

My unruly cock reacted immediately - It began expanding and climbing up. Mom was mesmerized by its rapid rise. About a minute later it was pointing skyward and she

commented, "Honey, when your girlfriends were in your room, I knew exactly how much time it would take them before they started crying and screaming. However, I wasn't sure what was it you did to cause their wild reaction. And now I know. You were right, we could have started earlier. I think I am ready for the new chapter in our life. Do you think we should sleep in the same bed from now on?"

"Mommy, I dare you to stop me from joining you in your bedroom! I love you. You are mine, MINE, M I N E!!!"

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers