It's All About Feeling Good

Story Info
An induction intended to make hypnotic pleasure easier.
2.1k words
4.21
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

"Before we begin, I'd like to describe the goals we're going to be working to achieve with today's session. If these goals don't interest you, or if you don't feel safe and comfortable with them, you can simply make the choice to stop listening and find a different experience to enjoy. You are always in control of your trance state, and any suggestions you hear will only apply if you feel safe and comfortable accepting them.

"The goal of today's trance is to train you to experience pleasure without any accompanying physical sensation. This may be physical pleasure, up to and including orgasm, or your unconscious may interpret it as another form of gratification such as happiness or joy. The specific kind of pleasure is less important than the association with the hypnotist's command and the enjoyable response. There are no specific hypnotic triggers I'm asking you to accept-we're going to teach your mind to recognize situations that are invitations to experience hypnotically induced pleasure, and to enjoy those experiences when they occur. This is more flexible and open-ended than a trigger, and may result in you feeling pleasant sensations unexpectedly... although, again, only when it is safe and comfortable for you to do so.

"Although there are points in this session where you may be encouraged to pay less conscious attention to the hypnotist, there are no direct amnesia suggestions incorporated into this session, and no suggestions or triggers that are intended to be forgotten after the session is over. Even so, spontaneous amnesia does happen to some people during hypnosis, so you may find yourself experiencing difficulty recalling details of the trance experience. If you enjoy forgetting your trances, your mind is going to work to make that happen. You have permission to remember or to forget as much of this session as you want-again, within the boundaries of what is safe and comfortable for you.

"This session contains permissive language directing you to disrobe and touch yourself, although not necessarily in a sexual manner. If you believe you will have difficulty resisting these instructions, please wait until you have some privacy to begin. If you do not feel safe or comfortable following any of the described suggestions or instructions, this would be a good place for you to stop. Otherwise, please get comfortable for me so that we can begin.

"It's okay if you're not quite sure at first how you're going to achieve the goal we've set today, or even if you've never experienced hypnosis before. Trance is a very normal state for the human mind, and there's a natural connection between hypnosis and pleasure. Every kind of pleasure you experience, from a gentle caress against your skin to a sweet taste on your tongue to the simple joys of being around someone who makes you happy... those are all experienced by your brain, not your body. Your brain controls all of the delights you can imagine, literally, and so it's very easy to teach it how to enjoy those feelings when you're directed to do so.

"It's even easier than you might think, in fact, because the reward for imagining pleasure is already built in. Hypnosis is nothing but a state of focus and relaxation, and once you begin to focus your mind on happy, pleasant thoughts and feelings, you'll find that you experience that pleasure as a result. And because you want to keep feeling good and enjoying yourself, it becomes very easy to tune out little distractions, let go of other thoughts and concentrate more and more on the sensations that make you happy and relaxed and comfortable.

"It's already beginning to happen right now, in fact. The moment I mentioned 'imagining pleasure', you probably started to think about what that might mean to you. Maybe you thought about a happy memory in your past, maybe you pictured yourself experiencing something enjoyable... but whatever it was, your own mind selected it as a warm, blissful thought that made you feel good all over. That's perfect. That's just what we want-for you to experience something wonderful in your head and let it draw you deeper into relaxation.

"And relaxation itself feels good to you. It feels nice to let the tension unwind from your muscles, let your body go loose and lazy while you focus more and more of your attention on the pleasant thought your mind has selected for you. Other thoughts may come and go at first, and that's okay; you can simply let them wander through your head, making no effort to follow them, and return to the comfortable image of pleasure in your mind. And you'll find that every time you let another distraction go, that mental image will become a little bit clearer, a little bit brighter, a little bit more vivid. And the clearer it is, the better it feels, until you don't really want to think about anything else.

"That's all trance is, really. All you need to do to go into a state of deep hypnosis is keep your mind focused and attentive on the warm, happy, comfortable image in your head and let everything else drift past you. My words can keep flowing into your ears, over you and past you and through you while you concentrate on the pleasure and make it bigger and brighter in your mind's eye. And that's very easy to do, isn't it? Of course it is. You enjoy the sensations that blissful thought gives you, and it's automatic and effortless now to focus on it more and more.

"And the more you drift along, sinking deeper and deeper into the joy and ecstasy you experience, the more powerful it becomes. You can find yourself easily and effortlessly narrowing your focus down tighter and tighter, finding the best moment within the moment of bliss you've summoned up and concentrating closer and closer on that instant. Just imagine it, and it begins to happen-your thoughts amplify and enlarge the wonderful sensation you're experiencing, making it stronger and letting those other associations drift away just like all the other distractions, until you find a moment of pure, perfect pleasure and stay there.

"It feels so delicious to float in that moment of pleasure, doesn't it? Absolutely. It feels perfectly wonderful to let everything else slip away, let your subconscious handle all the details of the world around you while your waking mind immerses itself in utter ecstasy. Your conscious self doesn't even need to really pay attention to my voice, not when the image of bliss in your mind is so strong and so delightful that everything else seems distant and unimportant in comparison. Your deep self can handle listening, and let my words guide you deeper and deeper into the soft, joyous place inside your head.

"And just as you can imagine a bright light and then imagine it getting brighter, you can imagine the pleasure you're feeling grow more and more powerful and intense. It's like there's a dial in the back of your mind, a volume control for the sensation you're experiencing in your mind, and my words are turning that volume up and bringing that pleasure into sharper focus, deeper bliss, more and more ecstasy until it swamps out everything else in your mind. It's impossible to think when you can let yourself feel better and better instead. Better and better with every passing moment now.

"And if it's safe and comfortable to do so, you can go ahead and let your hands move to wherever they need to in order to deepen that pleasure with touch. The physical sensation of caressing your own body in whatever way feels best to you can only make that blissful feeling in your head more potent, more powerful, helping it seem clearer and more vivid in your mind for me now. You can go ahead and remove any clothing you need to in order to make it happen without disturbing that warm, wonderful focus on the joy you're experiencing. Your body will move easily and automatically to follow any suggestions you feel safe and comfortable obeying.

"And now that you're touching yourself, however you need to, that pleasure just gets clearer and brighter and stronger in your mind. It's like it's becoming almost solid, like it's a tangible physical object that you can look at and hold and memorize in every single detail. The better it feels, the easier it is to remember each little thing about it, until you can find yourself bringing it to mind just by thinking about it. Once you understand your perfect pleasure, once it's vivid and real in your thoughts, you can always bring it back. Whenever you want to, it's going to be there for you again, just as intense and powerful as it is right now.

"And the stronger it gets, the easier it is to memorize it. Maybe you're feeling the kind of potent sexual pleasure that's building to an intense orgasm, driving more and more powerfully through your body and mind as you listen to my words and touch your body wherever you need to most. Maybe you're feeling a complete joy, a happiness that saturates your thoughts and takes you back to a perfect moment in your mind more and more clearly with every one of my words. All you know is that very soon, you're going to find the most perfect pleasure you can possibly imagine. The clearest, strongest image of perfect bliss you can experience with your mind. It's going to be so wonderful.

"And you're going to memorize that moment of perfect pleasure, just like you're taking a picture of it with your mind's eye. You're going to put that picture in a little box in your mind, a box with a blank label on it, and when you feel safe and comfortable going into trance for someone, you can allow them to write something on that label. Perhaps it's going to be a spoken word, or a snap of the fingers, or a particular sensation... but every time you experience what's on the label, it will take your deep self right back to the box, and that box will open. And when it does, you'll feel this pleasure all over again.

"You can picture it right now, hearing a word or seeing a special object or just being told, 'Perfect pleasure now', and suddenly making that connection and experiencing perfect bliss. So strong, so intense, and you're feeling it right now for me, all that wonderful joy and happiness and ecstasy overflowing in your mind right now. Right now for me. That's it. Perfect pleasure now.

"Feel it locking in, feel it clear and bright and vivid in your head, remembering every detail. The way your body feels, the way your mind feels. Perfect pleasure, perfectly memorized. Right now. There you go. That's right. Perfect pleasure for me. That's it. You've got it. And every time you do this, every time you experience this with me, you'll find that you can imagine an even more perfect pleasure. You can envision an even deeper, stronger, more powerful joy in your thoughts. Doesn't that sound so beautiful? Of course it does.

"And now you can take that snapshot of perfect pleasure, and imagine it gently drifting down to the bottom of the box as your mind gradually recedes back into ordinary peace and relaxation. You can still see it, still enjoy it, and of course any normal happiness or enjoyment you want to experience can always be there for you even when this box closes. This isn't your only pleasure. It's just the one you save for those times when whatever is written on that label happens to you.

"And knowing that, you can slowly let that box close, letting the intense and perfect pleasure fade away for a little while until you're ready to experience it again. The label has room for all kinds of ways to prompt you to feel good again, and you can always erase things from it that don't make you feel safe and comfortable. And if you want to, only if you want to, you can go ahead and write the words, 'Perfect pleasure now' on there, to make the experience of repeating this induction happier and more blissful and easier to accept. That's your choice, your decision to make, and anything written on the label will only work when it's safe and comfortable for you to feel that pleasure.

"And now, whatever you decide, you can begin to bring yourself back to an awareness of the world around you. You can let go of that focus and begin to come back to a waking state, feeling refreshed and peaceful, enjoying the trance we shared and knowing you can always return whenever you want and whenever it's safe and comfortable, coming all the way back up on one... two... three... four... and five.

"Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers