Two Moms

Story Info
Two young moms make a bond.
11.7k words
4.83
23.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,293 Followers

I tucked June into the stroller. Slung the portable playpen over my shoulder. The boxes were getting to me, I needed to be outside. The development has a nice green space full of recently planted trees and comfortable benches a few houses down. I tucked my latest romance novel, well, to be honest, it's borderline porn but very well written. Lately, I've been reading it and when it gets good, I'll strip down and masturbate while I read. I'll have to behave at the park, but I'll fold down the page if it gets good. For later. Nap time is mommy cum time.

As I pushed June down the new sidewalk, I laughed to myself. Good thing I'm not a guy sitting on a park bench reading this thing in the middle of the day with a big boner. It's nice to be a woman, all our excitement stays in our pants, or in my case shorts, my favorite peach athletic shorts, though with the loose legs I don't know what sport I'm going to play that doesn't give everyone a peek. Then all they get is a look at my boring Hanes cotton undies. I had a tank top on, and a bra. My breasts aren't huge but more than big enough that going braless would be obvious and I am a married mom.

There was another mom sitting on the bench. About my age, but skinny. I guess I should say thin or lean, skinny seems mean. I'm jealous of them, those trim lean women. I worked hard to get the baby weight off after June. I have a nice curvy figure, but I watch it like a hawk. Girls like her eat everything, never gain an ounce. Her stroller sat next to the bench, a baby, a girl, in a portable playpen in front of her. She looked up as I approached, put her book down. The same almost porn that I had tucked in the stroller.

"Hi. Come on over, there's lots of room." She extended a hand, "I'm Molly, and this is Phobe."

I took her soft, thin hand. Firm grip, light blue eyes, brown, almost auburn hair in a pixie cut. "I'm Lisa, and this is June. We just moved in yesterday. It's like I'm living in a warehouse. Nothing but boxes."

Molly laughed. "Yeah, that was us a few months ago. I still have a few so I come out here to escape my duties as the designated unpacker."

I took the playpen off my shoulder and opened the bag. Molly pointed to the bag. "Hey, don't bother with that. June can sit with Phoebe if you don't mind."

I dumped the bag on the grass. "Not at all. My mother warned me that when you have a baby, the baby stuff will rule your life."

I took June out of the stroller and placed her in the playpen with Phoebe. Molly had plenty of toys and soon both babies were playing and making happy, Mommy gets a break to talk to another adult noises. I left my smutty novel in the stroller to my left and I noticed Molly tucked hers in Phoebe's stroller.

As Molly talked, so much more outgoing than I am, I looked her over. She was tall, taller than me, but not much. Thin but athletic, not scrawny. As she moved there was muscle definition in her arms. She wore shorts and a tank top, light blue, new. Molly had no bra and as she moved her arms talking the action of the fabric raised her nipples, which were unusually long and fat on her nearly non-existent breasts. I've always looked at other women only to compare them to myself. I keep my blonde hair just above my shoulders and Jim tells me my hazel eyes are seductive. I've got a curvy frame and nice boobs.

While I sized up my new friend, she had been talking, telling me about her life. She was almost uncomfortably open, nothing inappropriate, just no filter, kinda. It inspired me. Molly was finishing up her tale.

"So that's how I ended up pregnant in my senior year of college by the only man I'd ever been with. My church-going parents had an absolute fit, but I loved Rob more than life itself and his parents loved me. He's working in the family company, and his folks helped us get this house. Phew. Rob tells me I talk too much and have no filter, so feel free to take June and run away."

I laughed. "No, no running, but you are a bit exhausting to listen to. I love it. I've been unpacking for two days with nothing but a baby for company. Jim's on an extended business trip, the price of his promotion. I'm starved for company, and you are just what I needed."

I've had friends, we all have. But have you ever met someone and just felt a bond? Something about Molly just made me want to talk, tell my story, boring as it is except for one event. I told her I lost my virginity to the father of my best friend, the most scandalous thing I have ever done, but oh, so worth it as he was a gentle and experienced lover. It was only once, we moved soon after, just as well, you know. Molly was slack jawed. "Oh my God, really? Oh, that had to be, oh, oh my. It's like one of those books. Really?"

I laughed and touched her arm. "I won't lie, it was like one of those books. You read them too?" She covered my hand with hers, so soft, yet strong. "Shhhh, don't tell. Rob does not approve, but it's my only vice."

Molly kept her hand on mine and our eyes met. "Tell me, would you? About it, him?"

I've never told anyone the story of how I lost my V card. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it. There's something about Molly. Wasn't that a movie? No, it was Mary. No matter. This is my deepest secret. I couldn't wait to tell my new friend.

I turned on the bench as far as I could to face Molly while I told my story.

"I was eighteen, just graduated from high school. It was summer. My parents are loving, but not very tactile. Nikki's family was so very different. They hugged all the time. I grew up in that house. It was so comfortable. Nikki's mom was not a small woman, but she was smart and fun and said whatever was on her mind. Nikki's dad was very tall and rugged, a veteran. He owned an excavating company and frequently came home filthy. They had a pool and an outside shower that he used to get the dirt off before he showered. As I kid, I didn't pay much attention. The shower was under Nikki's window. There was a translucent cover over the stall. That day the wind had blown it off. That was the beginning. I had gone up to Nikki's room to get something and looked out the window. I could see everything. I'd admired Jack, Nikki's dad, as a great dad and a super fun guy, but now I looked down at this strong tall man with black hair and blue eyes, naked, warm water cascading over his muscular body."

Molly sat and stared at me, captivated by my story. She spoke, barely a whisper. "Like one of those books."

I continued. "Yes, exactly. I had just read my first erotic romance. A friend gave it to me and made a not-subtle suggestion as to what it would make me want to do. She was right."

Molly laughed. "Hey, we all do it, right?" I know I blushed. I felt the heat in my face. I got back to my tale of deflowering.

"I was frozen in place watching Jack bathe. When he filled his hands with his..." I paused, not wanting to be too coarse, not knowing how sensitive Molly might be.

"Cock." She whispered, then giggled.

The way was clear for me now and I didn't hold back. "Both hands holding his cock and balls, all covered in soap foam. I'd never seen a real cock, it looked huge. It seemed like he washed his cock and balls forever, but I know it was just a few seconds. It was having an effect on me."

Molly giggled again, nervous. "I bet. I can see the image in my mind too."

Now I noticed that retelling this story was having the same effect again. My vagina tingled and I knew I was wet. I kept going.

"Nikki called me, and I left that window, very reluctantly. I made it a point to visit as often as possible when Jack came home from work. I got a few more shows. Either he didn't notice the roof was gone or didn't care. All I know is that missing roof gave me a lot of pleasure."

I looked into Molly's eyes. She gave me a conspiratorial smile.

"I made a decision. The sort of decision that a young lady should not make but the kind a girl on the cusp of womanhood would make. Impetuous, dangerous. I was going to flirt with Jack.

"With my conservative family, I didn't have any flirting type clothes, so I improvised, rolling waistbands down, pulling short up tight against my..." Once again, stuck on the word. Molly whispered again, blushing. "Pussy."

"Pussy." I replied. "I made sure I had that seam right there. Of course, I didn't shave or trim so there was a loss of effect, but it was enough. Jack started looking at me like a woman and not a girl. My breasts were like they are now, a solid B. I had tank swimsuits and I stopped trimming so when I was in the pool Jack would see stray pubic hair. He was so very careful, but he started looking and never stopped. One day I was really teasing, laying on a lounge, wrestling with Nikki. Jack's eyes on me. He took a deep breath, got up, and went inside. I saw it. For the first time, I saw a bulge in his swimsuit. I gave Jack a boner."

Molly stared at me, her breathing deep, her nipples like big bullets. I know I was excited, and I thought I caught the scent of her excitement. I enjoyed this. Telling my story. Having an appreciative audience.

"I was so proud of myself. I'd achieved my objective. I watched him shower the next day, but he didn't masturbate. I did. Quickly."

Molly's whole face and chest flushed. She blinked her eyes. I'm sure nobody has ever talked like this around her. I know nobody has around me, but I felt comfortable. I kept going.

"It was then, that day with my hand inside my shorts watching my best friend's naked father that I made the reckless decision to take this as far as it would go. Ah, the joy of youthful immaturity. I am so lucky this went the way it did. Looking back, it could have been so awful."

I stopped and smiled at Molly. "But it didn't." She was opening and closing her legs. I know that sign.

"Now I got serious. I touched Jack every chance I got. Innocent touches, but contact. He noticed; he liked it, he touched back. Hands on my waist as he slid by in the kitchen. The welcome hug that lasted just a little longer now with his hands at the top of my hips, not safely half up my back. More eye contact."

The kids were restive now. It was nap time.

"Hmm, looks like miss June is nap bound."

Molly looked at Phoebe fussing with a frown. "So it would seem."

I picked up June and put her in the stroller. "Well, my story was getting a bit too steamy anyway."

Molly tucked Phoebe in, stood and paused. "Lisa, I'm so glad I met you." She moved in for a hug.

I've hugged my share of women, but this was different. I felt Molly's hard nipples against me, two layers of fabric between us. I felt an energy like nothing I've ever felt. Our hug was brief, friendly, but it had an effect I did not understand. Molly pulled back, still in my space. "I hope I'm not too forward, but I liked your story. I've lived a pretty routine life. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear the rest."

"Of course. I've never told this to anyone, not even Jim, so I'm enjoying it."

Molly moved away, pushed her stroller, and looked over her shoulder. "Just like I am. I'll stop by your place tomorrow?"

"I like that. I'll have iced tea. Just come on in. Please don't knock."

Molly waved. What did she mean by that, 'just like I am?'

I was sweaty by the time I got home. I lay June in her crib, turned on the ceiling fan, and went to my room.

I took off every article of clothing, got my vibrator out of the drawer, and masturbated for almost an hour. I had to change the sheets. I'd never done that, but it felt so good.

I thought about Molly all evening, trying to figure out what I felt. I'd had friends that had BFF's. I never did. Nikki would have, but we moved, and I had never felt a bond as I do with Molly. This makes no sense. I just met her. I finally gave up and just decided to enjoy my friendship.

Jim called that night. We had video phone sex. I feel so nasty doing it. Fucking myself with a big fake cock while my husband fucks his fake pussy, and we share filthy talk. I cum so hard.

I woke up in the morning, the sheets just over my ankles, my mini wand, and vibrator still on the bed and my plug still up my ass. He's gonna get it so bad when he gets home. I left the plug in my ass, slipped on my briefs, and started my day.

I lost track of time. I'd made the tea last night and after getting my breakfast and feeding June I'd spotted a box I had been looking for. I had the contents spread all over the living room floor when the door opened and Molly walked in, Phoebe in one hand, diaper bag in the other. She stopped and laughed.

"Oh Lisa. I was the same way. I'd get up and I'd see a box and think 'That's where that is!' and just go at it. Good morning."

I stood and suddenly felt very exposed. I just had a pair of worn-out briefs and a tired tank top on. "I'm so sorry, I lost track of time." A small box of lids that was perched on the corner of the box fell over, spilling. I turned away from Molly, bent over, and picked them up. I needed to go put shorts on.

I heard a brisk intake of breath. As I turned to face my new friend, she had an odd look on her face. Not anger, surprise, shock? I guess. I don't know. I was so discombobulated. "I need to go get properly dressed. The tea is in the kitchen and June is in the playpen. I'll be right back."

Molly looked up from my old briefs to capture my eyes. "Yes, oh yes, yes of course. You don't have to for me." She seemed suddenly nervous. Then she smiled a wry little smile.

I closed my door and slipped off my briefs. I gasped. Oh fuck. That. When I bent over to pick up those lids Molly could see the imprint of the jewel on my butt plug. I sat on my bed. I was horrified. Plus, she probably could see right up my tank top and see my boobs swinging around. The woman must think I'm a slut.

By the time I'd taken the plug out, found another pair of cotton briefs and an older pair of shorts and a tee shirt, this time with a bra, I'd had time to think. Molly is no prude, Lisa. She loves your story and if her nipples are any guide, she loves it a lot and did she allude to masturbating? I felt more confident.

Molly smiled when I walked into the kitchen. "Well, that looks like a working outfit."

I sipped the tea she had poured for me. "Yes, when we're done visiting, I need to get back to work."

Molly put her glass down. "I worked for over a week unpacking. Let me help you. It'll be done in half the time, and I take orders well."

"I couldn't. You are so nice to offer, but it's too much."

Molly got up and headed into the living room. "Not too much at all. Let's get to work."

Molly picked up a box marked 'sheets and towels, MB' and headed for the stairs. I panicked and raced after her, just getting in front as she came into my bedroom. I yanked the sheet over the mini wand, the big dildo and the butt plug as Molly walked in with the box. I know she saw my collection, but like a friend, she didn't even blink.

"That's one. Get going on that one and I'll move some more."

Molly breezed out. I felt humiliated. This girl I just met knows I spent last night masturbating and I'm such a slob, I just left the toys out. Then something Molly said yesterday came back to me.

"Hey, we all do it, right?"

I took an armload of towels out of the box. Yes, Molly, we do. I felt better, relaxed and comfortable.

Molly came up with another box. She was in loose running shorts and a tank, like yesterday, and, like yesterday, had no bra. She dropped the box on the bed. Thank heaven she didn't accidentally turn on the wand.

"You did a great job marking the boxes. I'll just put them in each room for now and then we can unpack together."

I stopped and looked at her. She was already sweating, the tank top sticking to her. Her nipples, just like yesterday long and fat. She looked down.

"Yeah, my 45s."

I stopped my mouth from hanging open as she reached up and pinched her nipples, tugging them. "My greatest feature. No tits but nips out to Cleveland. Rob loves em."

I guess I was still staring. Molly blushed and let go of her nipples. "I'm sorry Lisa. I'm not like this. I just feel very comfortable around you. I'll behave."

I waved my hand. "No, no problem at all. I haven't had a friend like you for a long time. Don't you dare dial it back and thank you so much for helping."

Molly laughed and turned to go get more boxes. "Okay, you've been warned, and all this help comes at a price."

She stopped and turned to face me, those nipples still hard. "I have to hear the rest of that story."

I was putting towels in the linen closet. "You want the express version?"

Molly was already back with another box. She put it down and said. "Oh, no. I want the long-drawn-out dirty book version." She walked out and I felt my pussy gush a little. I felt weird.

We worked till three. The kids played and napped, we had lunch, and half the boxes were now broken down and in the garage. Molly and I were a sweaty mess. I was embarrassed that in the course of the day, I was looking at my new friend. Checking her out. I'd never done that, but Molly, even though she was tall and thin, had a killer ass. A perfect curve and her shorts kept getting pinched in the cleft. I couldn't stop looking.

"That's enough for one day." I declared.

"You sure?" Molly replied.

"Oh, Molly. You've been amazing. I can't ask you to do more."

"Today." She replied.

"Oh no. Really, you can't."

Molly came to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Lisa, before I met you, I was sitting at home, watching TV. Running on the treadmill. With Phoebe, it's tough to get out to make friends. We met and I just felt a bond. I hope you don't mind."

Then she leaned in a just touched her lips to my sweaty cheek. I should have been shocked, but I wasn't. Molly pulled back and looked for a sign.

"Sorry, got a little carried away."

I waved my arm. "That's fine. Thank you." I needed to break the tension. "Well, I'll warn you, you volunteered so I'll use you."

Molly blushed. I don't know why. "I'm glad to help. Now, about that story."

We were on my screened porch sharing the loveseat. The chairs had been put in the garage and I hadn't gotten to moving them out. Two fresh glasses of iced tea sat on the table.

"So, where was I?" I said.

Molly grinned over her glass of tea. "You'd given poor Jack a boner and you were taking every chance to rub your curvy body against him."

I blushed. "I don't think that's how I phrased it."

Molly looked at me with hooded eyes. "But that is what you were doing, right?"

"You're getting ahead of my story, girl. Go back a few pages and be patient."

Molly laughed. Her bare leg against mine felt good. "You're too funny. I'm sorry, but your experience is so bold. I could never have done such a thing. Let me bask in your wanton tale." She laughed to punctuate her reply.

"So, yes, I was being tactile with Jack, and he liked it. I was careful though. I made sure Nikki, and Jack's wife wouldn't see me. We started sharing a look, a dangerous look, but it excited me.

"One day he was showering. I was watching, misbehaving..."

Molly interjected, whispering, "with your hand?"

I blushed, ignored her. "As I watched, for the first time, Jack looked up. I jumped back, hoping he hadn't seen me."

Molly took a sip of tea. "Oh, Lisa, this is too good."

"Oh sure, sounds funny now, but think about it. I could have humiliated myself. I could have been totally wrong. I was only eighteen and a virgin. I had no idea what I was doing."

Molly nodded. "True. Never thought about it from that perspective. You were out of control."

I sipped tea. "Thanks. Nice description, friend."

Molly laughed, her leg rubbing mine. "Well, true?"

I sighed. "Yes, and in the end very lucky and blessed."

Molly grinned. "Blessed. Interesting word."

I slapped her bare leg. "Stop or I won't tell you the rest."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,293 Followers