It's All Relative Ch. 01

Story Info
A nephew returns to his families roots.
6.7k words
4.62
51.3k
102

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
165 Followers

Part 1

Matt was content and finally on the road in his new luxury RV. The miles passed by as he headed north on I-35 through Iowa. He took in the vast fields of corn and other crops and the sight brought back fond memories of his youth.

He was 37 and it'd been 32 years since he'd been "back home" where the majority of his relatives lived. Hell, he didn't remember them much and most he'd never even met.

"Back home" was northern central Iowa, very near the Minnesota border. His parent's families had been farmers for generations but his father had taken the family west and never looked back.

Matt was on a mission. His father had moved the family to California when the company he worked for transferred them and life and finances never allowed him to make it back. His father was an only child and his mother had two brothers and two sisters. He was most attached to his mom's side of the family managing to keep in touch with most of his aunts and uncles, not so much with cousins and such. Matt's mother Joyce had four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. His uncle Earl had married Rebecca (55), uncle Ralph had married Vicki (47), Aunt Yvonne (55) married Norman, and Aunt Sheila (52) married Herman. Earl, Norman, and Herman had all passed away over the last few years.

How he got in this coach headed north requires a little back story.

As fortune and fate would have it, lightening struck him about 2 years ago.

Lightening in the form of the California State Lottery, and not one of those little jackpots. After making a lot of very smart financial and personal decisions, his lawyer accepted an after tax check for $27,575,329.00. It was a windfall he'd fantasized of for years. He quit his job as a pharmacist and wanted to travel the world.

Unfortunately the good fortune also brought out the bitch in his wife. Less than a year after winning she walked out of a marriage of 17 years. The story why can be summed as money mania. She wanted to spend spend spend and Matt wanted to buy a few extravagant things and live comfortably for the rest of his life traveling with no set "home".

Thanks to California, his bank account was halved as a result.

When it was all settled he was happy. There weren't children so he had no ties to stay in California. He sold or gave away everything. After searching out the best luxury coach fabricator and sitting down with their design team, he ordered one. It took a 8 months and $1.2 million to build.

He had spent the time waiting for it to be built traveling overseas and getting in shape because he didn't want to die young now that he was set for life. Standing 5 ft 11 in, 185 lbs, black hair just beginning to show some gray, he was in the best shape of his life.

It was June and his 45 foot home on wheels was complete. Looking over the rig on final delivery he was very pleased. She was beautiful. Indoor and outdoor entertainment centers, slide out cooking area, full home water pressure, air compressor, water and power in solar/generator to support 3 weeks plus off grid capability, washer, dryer, 4 slide outs, polished mahogany throughout, Italian marble heated floors, full frig, walk in shower with more Italian marble, full built in wireless high speed internet with his own server, an infra red security system with cameras every where... when fully set up he had a 980 sq.ft. mobile mansion with a trailer for his new gleaming white Audi A700.

Now Matt was driving "back home" to re-establish family ties and get to know a few relatives he had been Facebook friends with but had never met. He'd been careful to make sure no one knew about his luck, they knew only that he'd gotten divorced and was visiting. His first planned visit was on a family farmstead of his late uncle's.

He timed his arrival at the farm to noon. His first stop was with the wife of his mom's brother, Rebecca, a couple that he had spent several summers with. Her husband Earl passed away a few years earlier and that caused Matt to realize just how long he'd been gone. He hadn't been back for more than a month total over three decades. He had rekindled the relationship with Rebecca over the telephone, they had always been close when was younger. They had always been his favorites. Rebecca was very very pretty.

As he drove up the long lane to the house the memories flooded back. Two story house was the same, there was the lake, and fields of corn as far as the eye could see.

He rolled up to a stop as Aunt Rebecca came out the front door. Rebecca was of Irish descent and boy did the red hair and pale complexion show it. She was very traditional in her outlook on life. She had three grown children and looked every bit a farm Mom.

She was well built but to Matt that didn't mean super model. That meant woman, full figured and if that meant a few extra pounds, fine. From the driver's seat he watched her for a moment. Rebecca had a sensuousness about her walk, the way her dress moved as she moved, those flat shoes she wore. Matt felt his cock twitch a bit and he scolded himself.

He parked, opened the main door and stepped out. Rebecca trotted the last few steps to him, kissed him on the cheek and took him in a very tight warm breast crushing embrace to his chest.

The family was a hugging family and he'd always liked the physicality of it so he held the embrace longingly. Matt noted that she did not hold her hips back away from him like many people did. She pressed against him firmly and sighed deeply.

"You look wonderful!" Rebecca said.

Matt was impressed as well. Farm life wasn't easy but Rebecca had suffered it well. She was fit and trim and remained very pretty in a plain simple woman sort of way. Matt had always found her attractive, even arousing. They walked hand in hand into the house.

"You haven't changed a bit and the place looks great." he said.

Rebecca took him into the living room and then went to get some homemade lemon aide. He looked around at the old pictures. Other than new pictures here and there nothing had changed. It was still immaculately kept. Rebecca was a clean freak.

They spent the rest of the day catching up on the years that had rolled by. She sat across from him and he assessed her from the head down... still slightly curly red hair in her signature French braid, hair likely dyed now at her age of 55, green eyes, freckles on her cheeks which went down her neck and disappeared in cleavage, smiling eyes, high cheek bones, thin nose, thin lips, thin gold chain with a gold cross around her neck, very pretty blue and white calf length day dress, heavy and full breasts, a bit of a belly, the wide hips of a mother, very nice calves that he could see... yup, unshaved, and black flat shoes, no socks.

She kept her hands on her knees most of the time but when she emphasized something or moved a bit she gushed sensuousness.

Part of the time they sat next to each other talking, laughing, hugging, and looking at pictures as he filled in the genealogy database he had on his tablet. Rebecca sat close to him, her hips touching his as they leaned over looking at picture albums. She was almost giddy.

"God she smells great" he thought to him self as he stole a glance at her freckled neck and cleavage.

They talked for hours and he learned her financial situation was not the best. Earl had left a lot of debt to be paid and his life insurance didn't cover it. The lease of their farm land to a coop was allowing her to make ends meet, but only just.

Matt offered to help but she firmly refused.

Rebecca wouldn't hear of him staying in a "camper."

Matt smiled and held out his hand to her. She took his hand and he held it as they walked to the coach. He opened the door and motioned for her to step in.

They climbed in and she put her hand to her mouth saying, "Oh, my word, Matt!"

Matt sat down in the drivers seat and said, "Please, sit down, it gets better" and gestured to the seat next to him. With one press of a button the coach began to transform. The levelers went down followed by all 4 slide outs moving out.

He gave her a tour and her mouth was open the entire time. This was far beyond anything she had imagined.

But, as nice as this was Rebecca insisted he use one of the 5 bedrooms she had in the large farm house. She showed him to his room which was down the hall from hers and next to the small room he had used as a child. The furniture was utilitarian, like most of her home. No frills, just comfortable and what you need to get by in life. A nice queen size bed, bed stands, chest of drawers and a chair. None of the bedrooms had an attached bathroom and bath, it was just too old for that.

It was nearing midnight when Rebecca announced it was time for bed. Rising to leave she paused at the door saying, "I set a towel out for you to use when you take a shower."

"When you take a shower...," she was still the same Rebecca, there few choices given.

"I'll take one after you" he said.

"No sweety, you go right ahead" she said and then kissed him lightly on the lips, squeezed his hand and walked out adding, "let me know when you're done."

Matt watched her walk down the hall and into her bedroom. Her hips swayed, dress moving, again he noted the effect she had on him. Even walking away she looked nice. Bare unshaved legs and flat shoes aside. She was a redhead so her hair wasn't particularly visible on her legs. It was typically Rebecca to assume you showered daily and had set towels out because you were expected to shower.

Matt didn't have a robe and normally wore pajama shorts at night having never liked to be either naked or just in underwear. He padded to the bathroom and glanced in the direction of the open door to Rebecca's room.

Her bed was opposite the door, a queen on an old four post frame. There were two bed tables, one on each side with a lamp on each, a large old style floor mirror, a dressing table and a big soft chair. It looked the same as he remembered it.

He walked into the bathroom. The large sink was to the left with the toilet next to it. Opposite the toilet was the huge old style cast iron tub and next to that was a shower which, if memory served him right, used to be a closet. He was pleasantly surprised to see the shower was decent size, modern, and had a clear sliding glass door.

He shaved and showered, got out, dried off, and looked at himself in the mirror before putting on his pajama shorts. Frowning at the gray beginning to show in his hair he was other wise very satisfied with himself physically at this stage of life.

Stepping into the hall he knocked on Rebecca's door and said, "I'm out now" and walked to his room. He turned just in time to see Rebecca walk into the bathroom wearing her night gown.

She'd be completely naked underneath, that was her way. He watched her walk barefoot into the bathroom. "Just something about..." he began to think and then smiled to himself.

Over the next few days he slowly and methodically flirted with her. When doing something together he'd make it a point to touch her in some way. A hand on the elbow, touch her leg when they sat next to each other, making sure she got comfortable with his touch. He'd stop working to watch her.

She'd stop and say, "What are you looking at?"

To which he'd always reply, "My hot Aunt." He'd add a compliment on something specific such as her shape, her complexion, her dress, and then go back to work. She didn't look her age and he made sure she knew it. He'd be sure to interject how nice she looked every chance where it was appropriate and not too weird.

She had also always kissed him on the lips. He decided that each time he did something she'd asked for he'd pucker up. It was a little joke at first... she'd smile and give him a peck on the lips. After the first day he started touching her when she kissed him, on the hips, upper arm, taking her hand.

By the third day he'd embrace her when she kissed him. He took advantage of this be keeping contact for a little longer each time. At first she pulled away but soon allowed it with no hesitation. Each kiss now lasted several seconds vice just a peck.

On the fifth day they were working in the basement. They finished cleaning and were putting the canned stuff back into place. Rebecca had a crate of something and was standing on the top of a step ladder reaching up to place it on a shelf.

"You need help?" he asked as he stood behind her watching. She was wearing the same type of dress as every day. Being where she was on the ladder put her butt just at eye level.

Rebecca said, "Yes please, steady the ladder."

Matt said "OK," and put his hands up under her dress to firmly grasp each leg just at the knee. Rebecca jerked, turned and looked down at him.

"What are you doing back there?" She said sternly.

"Steadying you like you asked" he replied with a wink.

Matt held her for a few minutes and then his mind wandered. He could feel the hair on her legs. They were not coarse as he expected but silky soft to the touch. He let his thumbs rub the tender backs of her knees. Without turning or looking she swatted at him with her right hand.

"Stop that, I'm almost finished."

Matt smiled to himself and slid his hands slowly down her calves in a gentle caress. He caressed the outside of her thighs for a few moment and said, "You have really lovely legs, anyone ever told you that?"

"Not recently," she replied.

Matt hooked his thumbs under the hem of the dress and lifted it so he could see the backs of her knees and then leaned in and kissed her lightly on the back of each knee. His finger tips felt her hairs stand on end and her thighs tensed with each kiss. He felt her knees bend a little.

Rebecca turned around, stepped down a few steps, and sat on the top of the step stool facing him.

She smoothed her dress over her knees and quietly said, "Matt, what are you up to?" There was a little nervous hesitation to the voice and he noticed her nipples were showing.

Matt stepped next to her dress covered knees, placed his left hand on her left knee, his right hand stroking her neck and said, "Aunt Rebecca, I really like you, always have. You were, and honestly still are, the object of desire. You're quite beautiful."

She blushed and looked down. He moved his right hand to the back of her head and she didn't resist when he kissed her again on the lips. He lingered a few seconds and then broke the kiss to look at her. Her eyes were misty and void of hesitation as she put her left hand on his waist. Pulling her lips to his again he kissed her and she, for the first time, kissed him back. Matt stepped in front of her between her knees and wrapped his arms around her, under her arms. She put her hands around his neck as he let his tongue touch her lips.

Rebecca's breathing was deep and hot, her lips opening to him as his tongue found hers. He stepped closer and pulled her to his him so that her breasts moved under his chest. They remained holding each other and letting their tongues intertwine... he didn't want to rush this.

He moved his mouth to the side of her neck, she tilted her head to the side exposing her soft flesh. He pressed his tongue hard into her neck and she sucked in a breath as he felt the hairs on her neck stand up.

Then, just as he thought it was all "go", he felt her hands on his chest pushing him gently away. He leaned back a bit.

Rebecca said, "That's enough Matt, I am flattered and I'm sure it's been a long time since Denise left you, but your my nephew."

Matt kept his arms around her and risked arguing the point by saying, "I'm not sure why that matters, your not a blood relative, and yes it has been a long time" and stepped away from her.

She stood up, kissed him on the cheek, and headed up the stairs.

Matt followed her and thought to himself, "Not nearly as much resistance as I expected."

She walked to the kitchen, sat the cleaning stuff on the counter, and started to rinse the sponges. Matt stepped behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

Leaning close he blew lightly on her neck and whispered said, "need any help?"

Rebecca's hairs stood up again, she shivered and whispered, "Your getting quite bold Matt."

He stepped back and walked into the dining room, as he looked over his shoulder at her he saw that she was biting her lower lip. She only did that when she had something serious on her mind, she just stared out the window.

Matt sat back and let this sink in. Rebecca had been a widow for 3 years, given her character he doubted she'd had any lovers, Earl had been sick for some time before he passed... he wondered how long it had been since she'd been fucked.

Rebecca had to go into Burt. Matt drove her, this took up the rest of the day. Their ride was mostly silent with nothing said about their groping in the basement.

The next day passed with him keeping close to her, brushing a against her butt, bumping an elbow into a tit, etc. She seemed to be avoiding going into the basement. That evening Matt had opened a bottle of wine, Rebecca was on the couch in her dressing gown and robe, Matt noticed her rubbing her foot.

"Your foot bothering you?"

Rebecca absently said, "Yes, I must have walked too much today."

In response Matt silently slid onto the floor in front of her and picked up her left foot. He slipped her slipper off and began to massage her foot.

"Where does it hurt?"

She seemed to hesitate before saying, "The arch." Then she sat sipping wine and watching him. Her robe and gown hung over her leg so he couldn't see any higher.

After massaging both feet he looked up and asked, "Any better?"

"That was nice, thank you" she said. On a impulse he lay on the couch and putting his head in her lap. She brushed his hair as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips

waiting for his reward. Rebecca leaned forward and kissed him. As she leaned down he brought his right hand to the back of her head and pulled her lips firmly to his. Their tongues found each other again as Matt felt her breasts press against his left arm.

Rebecca broke their kiss, wiping her mouth with her fingers saying, "I need to go to bed" but her eyes said something completely different.

He sat up and she stood up. The wine must have gotten to her because she was unsteady.

Matt hopped up, steadied her, and said, "Let me help you before you hurt yourself."

She smiled and put her arms around his neck. As he picked her up her robe fell open. She had her eyes closed and her head against his neck and didn't notice. Matt certainly did. Her dressing gown was an older one and was very sheer. Her aerola were clearly visible as dark red circles with bumps at the center. His cock started to grow as he climbed the stairs.

When he stood her by the bed he said, "Here, I'll help you get into bed" and took off her robe.

She didn't say anything.

He held up the covers for her as she slipped into bed.

She lay there and seemed far away before she said, "You naughty boy, what you must be thinking of an old woman right now I can only guess."

He smiled and said, "No need to guess Rebecca, I think you're a lovely woman that's been alone for far too long. I've had a wonderful time visiting and have only now realized how much I really love you and missed you."

"I missed you to Matt," she said softly.

"I always had a thing for you, you know. Young boy hormones at work," he said, adding "and I guess I still do in some fashion. I can remember trying to watch you change clothes during my summer visits."

Rebecca sat her tea down and asked, "and did you succeed?"

Matt smiled and just winked at her.

Her face blushed and she said, "Stop talking silliness and go to bed". Matt slid off the chair to his knees and moved to the side of her bed. She lay there with her head on the pillow, looking up at him.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
165 Followers
12