It's All Relative Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her he said, "You really are beautiful," and slowly lowered his lips to hers, as he did so he watched her eyes. Just before their lips touched her eyes closed. His kept his lips closed but pressed against her lips, lingering. When he broke the kiss Rebecca kept her eyes closed, she hadn't resisted. He bent to kiss her again and this time pressed his tongue to her lips. There was a moment's resistance and then she opened her mouth to him.

Still kneeling next to the bed they kissed for what seemed like ages. Matt brought his right hand to caress her cheek as they kissed. Rebecca raised her hands and placed them on his chest and pushed. He broke the kiss raised up a bit and looked down at her. She looked up at him and said, "Good night Matt."

Dejected, Matt left the room and closed the door behind him. Sleep came slowly that night.

The next day he awoke to the smell of bacon. He went down and Rebecca had a full farmer's breakfast going. She saw him and said, "Good morning Matt, did you sleep well?"

"Not exactly" he said.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort. We shouldn't have kissed but you caught me at a weak moment," she said, her eyes never leaving the cooking bacon.

They spent the day working outside in the garden. It was time to plant and she was a bit behind. Matt's eyes would catch her in the sunlight and the shadow would frame her figure nicely. He had to keep busy to keep his cock under control.

That evening after supper they were both upstairs getting ready for bed. Matt had just gotten out of the shower and was still dripping wet. His cock was semi hard as it usually got in the shower but he'd denied himself relief because he had other plans.

He was waiting for it and finally heard Rebecca walk down the hall past the bathroom door. She always went to check the window before turning in. On impulse he opened the door to the hall and stepped out. Rebecca was walking toward him about 6 feet away.

She gasped, stopped, and put her hands to her mouth all in one motion and stood there looking, not at Matt but right at his half staffed cock.

He faked surprise and jumped back into the bathroom saying, "I'm so sorry, I needed my shaver and thought you were already in bed."

Instead of walking straight to her room she stopped and looked in the open bathroom door as she walked past. Again her eyes went to his cock. Matt turned to the mirror and smiled.

Matt put on his underwear and pajama shorts which left his chest bare. He lightly knocked on her door and asked to come in.

"Yes" she said in a very hushed tone.

He opened the door and she was sitting on the bed her hands in her lap as she did when thinking.

"I'm sorry if I gave you a start" he said.

She glanced up at him and her eyes drifted over his chest. It may have looked like she was calm but her bare breasts under her night gown suggested other wise. Her nipples were the biggest he'd ever seen. She usually wore that Mom bra and hid them. The shear material of her nightgown revealed he'd had the effect he was hoping for.

He knelt in front of her and placed his hands on her knees.

"Rebecca?" he said.

She looked down at her hands and then to his face. In a barely audible voice she said, "I almost had a heart attack. Your, manhood was..." and she stopped herself.

"Yes" he prodded her.

She looked up at him and then back down to her hands, "It looked so different and big".

Matt attempted to lower the stress level. "No, I'm pretty average as it goes. It does that in the shower though, a mind of it's own," he said as he took her hands into his and kissed them smiling into her eyes he said, "I suppose you haven't seen many."

She shook her head, "Only one, and it wasn't like that."

,

"Hmmm," He thought to himself. "What do you mean?" he asked.

She hesitated, "It was, uh... open" she managed to get out.

That took a second, "Oh, circumsized... I guess Earl wasn't"? He said.

Rebecca shook her head.

Matt added, "Many men are circumsized, it is supposed to feel quite different for both partners during sex. I don't know because I've always been this way. Do you think there is a difference."

Rebecca nodded.

"I tell you what, stay here and don't move." Matt stood up and closed the door. Rebecca looked up quickly and watched.

Matt said, "It's ok, just wait, I want it dark in here". He turned off the light and the room was cloaked in darkness. He slipped off his pajamas and underwear to stand there quite naked, invisible in the darkness.

Matt stepped to Rebecca and stepped in front of her. He felt for and took her hands in his saying, "Tell me if it feels different as he places her balled up hands on either side of his semi soft hanging cock. She tugged to pull them back but he held them there. He rubbed her fist around the head and calmly said, "I guess you can feel the foreskin is gone".

Her fingers loosened a bit, he continued, "Just below the head is a scar line where the foreskin was cut away".

He felt her fists unclench and her fingertips brushed over the head of his cock and traced the head, he let go of her wrists.

"Did it hurt?" she whispered as she felt the head. Matt smiled, one more hurdle overcome.

"Probably, but I don't remember any of it, it was done when I was only a few days old." he said. She was only touching him with her right hand. Matt said, "If you wrap your fingers around it and go over the head you'll feel the scar line and where the head starts. Uncircumsized men have this area covered by foreskin."

Her fingers wrapped around his cock head and slipped up over the head and then down again.

"Yes, I can feel the difference, so smooth," she said. His cock started to grow as he gave into the thought that he'd succeeded with his Aunt. She was holding his cock and bode well for future success.

Her tender touching was making him hard. She apparently felt this and pulled her hand away, "No," she said softly.

"Am I bigger?" he asked.

Her finger tips gently returned to his cock and she grasped it, "Yes, you're much bigger." she said, leaving the "than Earl was" unspoken.

The room got silent as she became more comfortable exploring his cock. Her hand roamed up and down the shaft gripping it one way and then another.

"What about my balls, are they the same?" he asked.

Without a hesitation her left hand went to his balls. Now she had his cock in her right hand and was feeling his balls with her left. His cock responded accordingly and in moments was completely erect.

Rebecca's breathing had changed. He could hear her breathing much heavier than normal through her nose. Her grip on his cock had tightened as she stroked him, and her breathing was deeper and more labored. Matt put his hands under her arms and lifted her to stand up. She kept her hands busy as he lifted her head with his right hand to kiss her, there was no hesitation. Her mouth opened to him and he explored it with his tongue.

His hands were on her upper arms but he moved them as one and found her breasts, they were the heavy full breasts of a mother, not in their prime of course but wonderful under his hands. She was silent as rer nipples grew into the largest he'd ever felt. He gently felt the nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinched gently.

She jerked and smiled under his kiss.

He gently turned Rebecca's back to the bed and moved her to it. As the backs of her knees met the bed he lifted her gown to her waist and she lay backward pulling him gently on top of her.

Matt's cock pressed into her bush covered mound. She spread her legs and hooking her heels over his calves to raise her hips to him.

He was on his elbows with his hands under her shoulder blades. He lay top top of Rebecca savoring the feeling of her breasts under his chest. Her bra had mostly hidden the fact that her nipples were quite large and now they were very erect. He moved his chest and rubbed her tits on him.

Matt's cock was ready to go and he shifted a tad to get into the right spot. He reached down and rubbed his cock up and down her slit feeling her thick bush and finding the entrance to her vagina. She had pretty meaty lips as his cock head fit into the little depression which was the opening.

She whispered, "We shouldn't," as her legs pulled him closer. He felt that her pussy wasn't very wet. Not surprising at her age and lack of experience and recent use.

He kissed her and said, "Just a moment." he got off her and retrieved a small tube of Astroglide. When he returned she asked what it was.

He explained and said, "hold out you hand." She held out her right hand and he poured some in her palm saying, "Rub this on your vagina.."

She reached between her legs as he put some on himself.

He got back on top of her and his cock fell in to position again. Her hands returned to his waist as his cockhead began to slip between her lips. The head of his cock slowly spread her lips, and slipped in side. Her nails dug into his hips and she pushed up to stop him from going deeper.

She kept her mouth firmly pressed to him and paused. He pushed forward and she broke the kiss to say, "Slowly, slowly, your too big." Which he knew he wasn't. Poor Rebecca was simply inexperienced... but it was great for his ego.

The lube helped quite a lot as he worked his cock in and out each time sliding a little deeper into her. She shifted her hips to accommodate him.

Rebecca had had all her children naturally so he knew she could handle him. His strokes were pretty deep now and she planted her heels on the bed and raised her ass as he slid in until his balls were on her ass cheeks. She held his ass still, and keeping him firmly against her... she allowed her pussy to stretch. He could feel her pussy clenching and unclenching around him, almost like little spasms. She was not the tightest woman he'd ever been with but she was a lot tighter than he thought she would be after having so many children.

Rebecca wasn't kissing him anymore, he could feel she was biting her lower lip. He slowly pulled his cock out of her until only the tip remained, and then slid in on one long slow stroke. His balls struck ass again.

She wimpered and said, "Slowly," he began stroking. Her juices had begun flowing and mixing with the lube, the feeling was wonderful.

She was lifting her ass to meet his thrusts, their mounds colliding, and soon they were in a rhythm of synchronized passion. She was beginning to fuck him back as he'd alternate between deep hard thrusts and slow shallow ones capped with a good grind against her pussy.

Soon they were fucking as one as he pounded away on top of her. She began to pant heavily into his mouth with each thrust and she pulled him deeper inside with her hands on his ass, meeting his every thrust.

She broke the kiss and he heard, "ah, Ah, AH" escaped her with each of his thrusts.

The combined movements, passion, his balls slapping her ass, and her nails in his ass quickly thrust him over the edge. He sunk his cock deep and ground against her. He came with her in a series of gushes deep inside. Her hands flew to his shoulder blades and then her nails went frantically up his back as if searching for something to sink into as she pulled his chest against her and cried out and in her own ecstasy.

The feeling was wonderful and Matt kept jerking his hips against her, trying to get his cock deeper as her pussy milked him. He raised up on his arms and then bent his head down seeking her tits. He found a gown covered nipple and sucked into his mouth, fabric and all. He felt Rebecca turn her head and sigh, every couple seconds she would twitch in time with her pussy.

She was still cuming.

He sucked and licked her tits and she began to relax and sink into the bed under him.

He lifted his head and her lips found his as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. They lay kissing and cuddling for a few minutes when he felt Rebecca nudge him to get off. As he moved she slipped the gown between her legs and slid off the bed. A brilliant explosion of light flooded the room when she turned on the bathroom light and then darkness as she closed the door.

Matt rolled over onto his back and though to himself, "I'm going to hell for this... but God damn was it worth it." He'd never imagined his Aunt would be so hot and into it once started, she was always so reserved.

"God was she worth the wait" he thought, "I wonder if my other aunts are as hot."

He heard the water running and then the shower. In a few minutes she returned freshly showered, her hair on her head in a towel and wearing her robe. She got a clean dressing gown and started to walk to the door.

"No, please" he said, "I want to see you."

"I'm just an old woman," she said holding her gown.

"Please," he begged.

Rebecca turned away from him and slipped off her robe. Although her back was to him it was his first sight of her completely naked body. She was built with a long body and shorter legs. She let her hair down and slipped the gown over her head. It hung to her ankles. She turned to him and sat on the edge of the bed brushing her hair.

"You should go back to your room now," she almost whispered.

Matt appreciated what she was probably struggling with so he stood up, gave her a loving kiss, picked up his pajamas and walked to his bedroom.

The next morning when he woke she was already outside in the garden.

He walked out and joined her, helping to weed. She was silent the entire time. When late afternoon arrived and the work day was over they sat in the kitchen together covering small talk. Matt decided enough was enough and said, "Aunt Rebecca!" she stopped and looked at him.

"Did you enjoy last light," he asked.

"Enjoyment isn't important, it was wrong, you're my nephew for God's sake and I'm not some lady of the evening looking to find anyone to hop into bed with," she said firmly adding, "I could be your Mother!"

Matt replied, "Age doesn't matter in the slightest, and you were married to my mother's brother. Hell, it's not like cousins fooling around."

Rebecca paused for a moment and simply added, "It was wrong."

He leaned forward and smiled at her to catch her eye and said "Maybe, but it sure was fun, and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the experience at least as much as I did," as he slid onto his knees and knelt in front of her.

He caught her smile just a bit as he lay his head on her lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. He felt her hands stroking the the back of his head.

"So, could you feel the difference, between circumsized and uncircumcized?" he asked.

She quietly said, "Yes or I think I can".

"You know, I really am just average sized," he said.

"That wasn't average to me," she replied "I felt, well... full."

Matt lay still for a few minutes before he rubbed his hands up and down her back and then said, "Every person is different, they have their likes and dislikes, what excites them and what doesn't. You don't look or act your age so age isn't relevant in sex." adding a few moments later, "You were pretty amazing yourself you know."

Rebecca smacked him gently on the head and continued to stroke his hair as Matt's hands roamed up and down her back. He sat up keeping his hands around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss began as a peck and Matt kept his lips pressed to hers. He shuffled his knees between her legs, pressed himself against her, and she wrapped her arms around him. He moved his kiss to her neck and felt her shiver when he licked her neck. His next kiss was met with an open mouth and eager tongue.

Rebecca wrapped her arms around Matt and pulled him to her. They made out like high school kids in the back of a car for awhile when Matt decided to make a move. He kept kissing her but leaned back just enough to get his hands between them to begin unbuttoning her dress. She didn't resist.

When her dress was completely unbuttoned he pulled it apart and exposed her bras and panties. He let his hands roam along the flesh of her side to settle on her hips.

Rebecca broke the kiss, gently stroked his cheek and paused a long pause as she contemplated something.

"Sleep with me tonight," she whispered.

12