All Comments on 'It's All Relative Ch. 01'

by oggyoggy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dpa44nxadpa44nxaabout 4 years ago
Series I Hope

This was a great read and I hope turns into a long series as he explores each Aunt although I hope he stays a while with each one and is not a love them and leave then kind of nephew.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

That was hot, AF.

I like the reluctance aspect - the 'having to convince her' ... it was really hot - the build up.

I await future chapters with high expectations!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A great start!

Very well done! I'm looking forward to more of this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agreed. Hot AF

I also love the reluctance. The convincing, the persuasion, always makes it better. This is a completely objective statement too, as I prefer bald beaver. I can tolerate a bush, but hairy legs are a definite turnoff. So to say this was hot despite that is a big compliment.

I will say, our MC himself told his aunt they weren't really related. So, not really incest. But he does have two blood aunts to sample, as well as another in-law, so I'm sure it's coming. Speaking of reluctance, hopefully he can get one, or more, of them, to try eating pussy. He seems very persuasive. Great beginning. 5.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Tender and sweet.

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggyoggy@oggyoggy
60 YO retired, well educated, WELL traveled, love Literotica for the titillating additions to my otherwise painfully average sex life. "I want to go out of this life the same way I entered it, by surprise." Some stories are based in fact with a few embellishments, others a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES