All Comments on 'It's All Relative Ch. 06'

by oggyoggy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

That cleared some things up. Though there are still some mysteries. IMO, the best chapter so far. I'd bet he has a lot more family to plow through though, (figuratively, in more ways than one), and some more secrets to discover. For example, Joyce liked it too much? I can just see his reaction to how many women ended up face down between his mother's thighs. She probably was a bisexual seduction phenom. And he thought she was strait laced. Ha! What other secrets and treasures will he discover? I cant wait to find out. Solid five from me.

Jedd

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Well that was fun till you decided to include nonconsential rape. If alcohol acts like a date rape drug on the woman, then him knowingly fucking her in this state is tantamount to rape. Not my thing. Next time include this in the tags so reader doesn't waste time.

Shame because it was a fun story, fairly well written.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Continues To Intrigue

Another go chapter but I also thought the alcohol induce inhibition was wrong but this part overall was still hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggyoggy@oggyoggy
60 YO retired, well educated, WELL traveled, love Literotica for the titillating additions to my otherwise painfully average sex life. "I want to go out of this life the same way I entered it, by surprise." Some stories are based in fact with a few embellishments, others a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES