It's All Relative Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt gets shocking information and rolls with the punches.
9.7k words
4.72
17.3k
18

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I highly recommend reading parts 1-5 before starting this. It'll make things make a bit more sense.

Apologies if ch 05 confused a few people, my story took a few twists and turns before I settled on it's final form. Apparently I left a hint or two in that I should have removed.

EDITED: removed some reluctance/non-consent. More Klingons from variations in story line. I need to layout all the relationships and personality quirks which this story relies on.

--------------------------------

Denise stopped moving and said, "Hold still." He felt her pussy squeeze tightly around him as she lifted off his cock and stood up.

He expected his cum to start dripping down her thighs so Matt started to get up and said, "I'll get you a towel."

Denise casually pulled her top back up over her abused tits and said, "don't bother, Larry will clean me up."

Matt's raised eyebrow brought an explanation.

"Don't look so shocked, I always bring him a little something after I get a good fucking. He loves it and leaves me crystal clean."

With her dress back to looking normal, she slipped her flip flops back on, opened the door and left.

The door clicked shut behind her and Matt was left pondering what she'd said.

"eww..." Matt thought, "but then again... no, ewww" and he blocked it from his thought as he headed for the shower.

Finally it was Friday evening and families began arriving. The reunion would last Saturday, Sunday, and the Monday holiday. Cars, minivans, and RVs carrying family members arrived from all directions. By noon Saturday Matt was shocked to see there were double the number anticipated, some 200 ish relatives eating, drinking, swimming, and generally having a good time. Some of the caravans he'd rented had to double up people but it wasn't too awful bad.

Matt, through Dorothy and John, had whetted the invitations to the reunion with the offer to pay the cost of getting here. For most this amounted to a $100 gasoline gift card. A select few he arranged to be flown in. The only condition to people attending was that they had to sit for a few minutes at a computer and enter data into the genealogical database. Most people were happy to because, at the same time, they got access to the voluminous database of pictures of distant relatives and a fairly complete family history. Unknown to Matt, there was a significant part of his family history he was missing, but was soon to learn.

He wound up answering quite a few questions as to why his mother, Joyce, wasn't there. He was left to explain that she wasn't in the country. One of the people he was sure to take care of after his windfall lottery win was his mother. She decided that she wanted to travel. So Matt purchased a suite on The World. The World is a cruise liner on which you actually own your room. It rarely stops anywhere for more than a week and as far as he could recall Joyce and The World was somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

Then there was one family of a second cousin who were from Michigan and who refused, they were complete ass hats about it but Matt decided one outlier didn't really matter much. Their information was entered by Rebecca.

When the time allowed, Matt sat back and relished what he watched. Kids swimming, playing, running all over as brothers, sisters, and cousins galore caught up. Family really was important after all. All those years of being gone, separated from the family that he now knew better than he'd ever have thought possible. This was a wonderful, active, friendly bunch of people to which he was growing very very fond of.

There was a moment of awkwardness when his mother's sister Sheila arrived and gave him a kiss on the cheek. To his relief she didn't say anything about their evening of debauchery. Neither of them knew who the other was at the time. Other than a wink and a twinkle in her eye, she, like Aunt Rebecca and her two weeks of sexual awakening, acted like it never happened.

Matt's notion that the women of the family were attractive or at least no one he'd kick out of bed was reinforced. There were a few stunningly attractive women of all ages among the clan and some of the least attractive had bodies that more than made up for any other down checks. There were some good genes at work here. His cock cast its vote on more than one occasion and he'd made a few passes and flirtations with various relatives, several of which appeared receptive, but there weren't any immediate takers. A mid 30's first cousin named Brittany, a daughter of Uncle Herman and Aunt Sheila, reciprocated the flirting but stopped after one particularly glaring look from her mom.

Brittany had caught his eye when she arrived a few days ago with her 2 year old son Ben and a friend named Kelsey. Matt was suspicious of their relationship. Every so often he thought he caught a more than friendly touch between the two. Brittany was very well put together and her in a bikini only made Matt more interested. They had stayed overnight in one of the trailers Matt had rented for the event. Luckily he both controlled himself and was preoccupied most of the time.

Kelsey had short cropped black hair, a few tattoos, 1 visible piercing, nothing to toss out of bed though, her figure was pleasant enough and she had a wide gap between her legs, friendly but reserved.

After a dip in the lake a quiet moment found him alone with a beer. Glancing around he saw his Aunts Sheila and Vonnie by themselves talking and laughing over in the picnic area. During one particularly amusing moment he caught them both looking at him. His brow furrowed wondering what they were talking about. They 2 of his mom's 3 sisters. Vonnie was a very pleasant woman, fun loving, helpful, vivacious, full figured, very doable, shoulder length black hair no gray, curled in front, rear usually pulled back into a pony tail, put a little alcohol in her and she became very flirtacious, always wears pleated tartan woven ankle long skirts and blue or white button up blouse.

He got his laptop with the genealogy database, leaned back into lounge chair, adjusted his Panama hat, kicked up his feet and began looking over what people had entered.

He was sitting calmly looking at data and entered in some connections people had forgotten when his phone chimed that he'd received a message. He picked it up and swiped open the text messages. It showed a text from a number he wasn't familiar with.

He almost pissed himself when he opened it. It was pictures of 2 women, cropped so their heads weren't visible. Both were full frontal nudes. "Holy Shit!" he whispered to himself. There wasn't anything to provide scale so their heights couldn't be guessed at. He took it all in.

The photos were tastefully done, no gaping crotch shot or splayed legs.

One woman was slender but not skinny, by the tan lines she wore bikinis, tits were very well covered and pale with thicker tan lines around the shoulders and back but the bottoms were very high cut narrow ones, nipples erect and what he considered "normal sized," no birth marks, no tattoos, the hair on her head wasn't visible but her pubic hair was black and trimmed into a "V" pointed toward her clit.

The second woman was a bit stockier, a nice full figure but again a complete unknown to Matt.

Glancing at the number showed it was a Minnesota area code. But those could be spoofed so he couldn't be sure.

Then, without moving his head he raised his eyes and looked around to see if anyone was looking at him.

No one he could see. Just then another chime and a text appeared, "You like?"

He thought, "How do they know I'm looking?" and considered his reply before typing, "Of course I do, I'm a healthy adult male who likes women. But you really shouldn't send things like that."

"Maybe, but you don't know who they are, do you?"

"No, but if one of them is you then you should go home and kiss your parents and say thank you. If it's not you it's a nice picture but essentially a pointless thing to send, and since I don't know who they are I couldn't possibly know if it's you or not, could l?" He typed.

"Ah, that means you haven't been paying attention," was the reply.

"WTF did that mean?" he thought. It suggested he knew the person but simply couldn't recognize them. Although interested, very very interested, Matt decided this anonymous stuff was far too dangerous considering his recent history. He closed the phone and put it away.

It chimed twice more and then went silent.

He rattled off the list of relatives at the park. It seemed to him that it could be any number of women. But likely either Brittany, Melody, Kelsey, and one he'd only just met, Dixie. Ah, no tattoos, that would eliminate Kelsey. He'd have to get a better look at the rest.

Returning to his laptop, he looked up the information Brittany had entered. She had entered the information on Ben's father but had also entered that she was single. He checked the fact listing. She had entered that their relationship had ended some 6 months ago. "Damn" Matt thought, "she also included a picture of the father. That was nice of her." Matt appreciated details like that in the database. He made a note to send a thank you card.

Matt smiled to himself and thought about how useful the genealogy was unintentionally becoming quite the useful tool in identifying opportunities. It reminded him of the old joke that Rednecks go to family reunions to pick up women.

From time to time he'd glance up and watch people. Melody, Dixie, Brittany, and Kelsey had joined the kid in the lake swimming. Rebecca, Sheila, Vonnie and other older relatives were fussing around the picnic tables arranging food. Dorothy was in the office, John was out painting a sign. The park was full of the noise of fun, frivolity, and children.

Day 1 was a great success. He made it a point personally met everyone. He had a laptop full of names and contact information and a telephone full of pictures of relatives. He made damned sure he got pictures of the ladies he really liked.

"Mind you, this was all in the pursuit of family history," Matt thought to himself as he took them, "yup, of course it is."

There was a mass gathering at the fire pit just after sundown the first night where Matt made the rounds thanking everyone for attending. They thanked him for a great day and for providing accommodations for those who needed it.

A handful headed home and others retired with most people drifting away to bed around 11 pm. Matt then found himself with Larry, Denise, Dorothy, John, Vonnie, Brittany, Dixie, Melody, Sheila and a few others from out of town. They all were pretty damned lubricated, but not drunk. It was a group of happily inebriated people. Thank God no one in this group was driving this evening.

Sheila insisted on sitting next to him and she drug Vonnie along to sit on her opposite side. Sheila put her hand on his left thigh and Vonnie held his right hand. He took the opportunity to ask them about Melody and Dixie who were sitting on the opposite side of the fire talking to Rebecca and Dorothy.

Sheila provided some context to Rebecca's warning.

"Oh, those two?" She said when he asked, "They can be a handful and had a bit of a history in town before they apparently got their collective shit together and got decent jobs."

"A rep huh? Wild ones?"

Sheila nodded, "If you think I'm a handful, they put me to shame." She took a long drink of her wine cooler before adding, "At least if the stories are to be believed. She went on to describe the "rumors" surrounding them. As she talked she more than once put her hand on his thigh when emphasizing something. The rumors that they were bi-sexual caught his imagination.

Matt idly replied, "Skeletons in the closet huh?" and was sizing them up. He decided the pictures he'd received could be either of them, or neither of them as well. Anyway, he couldn't exclude them.

Sheila leaned in close and whispered, "If you're looking for skeletons you won't have to look far." She leaned back and then added with a smile, "Well, at least not as far as my sisters and I are concerned." She ended it with a wink.

Matt's mind swirled, "Skeletons involving the 4 sisters?" His brows skrunched up as he listened to Sheila.

She leaned in again and whispered to him, "Hell, look no further than Vonnie. See how she nurses that wine cooler?"

Matt glanced at her and, "yes," she was holding a mostly full bottle.

Sheila continued, "Our dear Vonnie is a lightweight to the extreme. Some medical condition I can't pronounce, but just give her a little alcohol and it's like a date rape drug to her. Loosens her up, arouses her, and in the morning she'd clueless to anything which happened.

A few times when her hands slipped up his thigh a bit Matt sensed she was emphasizing something but just about the time he was going to invite her for a "night-cap" in his coach Rebecca appeared and after a stern glare at him, took the mostly full bottle from Vonnie and then led both Sheila and Vonnie away to bed.

He watched Rebecca dragging away her protesting sisters. Sheila lagged a bit behind. She turned toward Matt so that her back was to everyone else. She smiled and opened her jacket revealing 3 wine coolers jammed into her pockets. Then she winked at him and pointed to Vonnie, then at Matt and finally made a circle with her left hand and stuck the index finger of her right hand in the internationally recognized "Fuck" gesture.

Matt's eyes popped open, he did the exact same gestures and ended with the most quizzical he could put on his face. Sheila nodded and winked.

"Well shit," he mused to himself, "I was told that sisters talk about everything. But is Sheila actually setting me up with Vonnie? And the pointing at her wrist, time, but what time, did she mean tonight? " His cock had already voted yes, you know, just in case it was asked.

He was snapped back to reality when Britanny took Sheila's spot on his left and started chatting him up. Shortly after, Melody plopped down on his right side and did the same. Matt was sort of pleased with the situation, being sandwiched between two attractive young ladies dressed in shorts and bikini tops but in the back of his mind was Rebecca who had told him not to pursue either of them. He was beginning to understand why she said that.

The girls joked and talked about nearly anything and everything. Nothing seemed taboo to them. Once they traded pokes at Aunt Sheila and her promiscuity. He almost spit into his beer when they said that if she had as many cocks on her as had been in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

"Well," Matt thought to himself, "that answers that. People know about Sheila, at least in general terms." Then he had an idea.

"Hey, I got an odd text this afternoon. I don't know who it's from. Would you two look at the number and tell me if you recognize it?" he asked.

"Sure!" said Brittany, "what made it odd? I get texts out of the blue almost every day."

Matt replied as he pulled out the phone, "Well I don't and the attached photos aren't any one I recognize."

He handed the phone to Brittany who took it and looked at the number. "It's local, but I don't recognize it." she said and then poked the number to see the text.

Brittany looked at it for a moment before bursting out a "OH MY GOD!" and then started laughing, clutching the phone to her bikini clad chest.

Matt was distracted by the bouncing up and down of Brittany's tits until Melody reached across him squealing, "Here, here, here, I want to see."

Brittany leaned back with her left arm stretched out fighting off Melody. Finally Melody pushed Brittany off the log and onto to her back. Then sat on Brittany's stomach and wrenched the phone out of her hand.

Matt was beside himself, "WHO IS IT?" he pleaded.

Melody looked at the pictures but didn't laugh.

Through her giggles Brittany said, "Someone's having you on." The she looked up at Melody and said, "I don't know who this one is, but this one! You recognize that picture don't you?"

Melody scrunched up her nose, "It's familiar."

"Think, Cuz, THINK! "

Melody suddenly jumped a little bit and bounced on Brittany's belly, "OH, OH, OH!! YES!!"

They looked at each other and said simultaneously, "JLAW!"

Matt looked blankly, "What's a JLaw?"

Melody turned to look at him and said, "JLaw... Jennifer Lawrence."

Matt knew who Jennifer Lawrence was from the X-Men and Hunger Games movies. "Uh, ok but what is she doing on my phone and why is she naked?"

Larry was watching all this and filled him in, "I think it was last year someone hacked into a bunch of celebrity cloud accounts, all Apple I think, stole their personal photos. There were quite a few. Hell, I even looked for them on the net. Purely academic interest mind you, you know, wondering if the stories were true."

Then as he lifted his drink to his lips he said in true Blazing Saddles Lily Langtree fashion, "It's twue, it's twue..."

Matt decided to play it up. His shoulders sagged and he said dejectedly, "Aw man, and I thought it was some hot babe wanting some of," he gestured to himself and said dramatically, "this."

"Well, she does have nice tits." Brittany suddenly said.

The small circle of relatives gaped and giggled as the phone was handed around. Melody and Brittany resumed their previous seats next to Matt. Melody slipped her arm around him and leaned into his shoulder, whispering, "Aw, poor cousin Matt, do you need a piece of ass?"

Matt bit and whispered back, "I think more than just a piece."

Matt felt someone standing behind him. He felt a hand tussle his hair.

Melody kissed bit his ear lobe and said, "Maybe that could be arranged."

"Excuse me?"

That person behind him leaned down, squeezed his shoulders, kissed his opposite cheek and said, "Sleep tight."

Matt turned and saw Dixie smiling down at him.

Just then, "MELODY, DIXIE, bed time!" cried the disembodied voice of Rebecca.

At this stage Matt was beginning to hate Rebecca. Melody winked before jumping up and running off with Dixie.

Matt looked up at the stars and sighed to himself, shook his head and thought, "Lord protect me from myself."

His phone eventually made it back around to him but by this time someone had found a site with all of the JLaw hacks and, "God Damn... she's one fine woman." But who the hell sent it in the first place?

Soon there were hugs all around as the circle began to break up. Larry pulled him in close and said, "Looks like someone might be looking to be your next conquest."

Matt shook his head, "God I hope so.. no, NOT. GOD I HOPE NOT. Aunt Rebecca would castrate me."

"Here, let me take a look," Larry examined the number and photos. He chuckled a little bit and handed the phone back pressing it against Matt's chest. He patted it and added, "Well I don't recognize either picture but the phone number, the phone number is Denise's."

"That little witch." Matt said.

Larry smiled.

Matt wandered in the darkness to his coach. He had just put on his sleeping shorts when there was a light tapping on the door.

He looked at his watch. 1 am, "FUCK ME." He took a deep breath before getting up and heading to the door.

He opened the door. The two figures who were there quickly slipped inside. It was his aunts Sheila and Vonnie. "What the fuck," Matt thought to himself.

His cock was a bit more on the ball and started to swell almost immediately.

"Um, good evening, or should I say good morning, you ladies know what time it is? Shouldn't you be in bed?" Vonnie never looked at him, here eyes seemed a bit glazed over.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers