It's All Relative Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she ok?" Matt just got out before Sheila stepped up and kissed him, squarely on the lips and opened mouthed. She tasted of wine cooler. Her arms wrapped around him and they stood swapping spit until Sheila finally sucked in his lower lip and then pulled back, letting is slowly slip out.

She kissed him lightly on he lips, he tasted Peach win cooler, as she patted his cheek she said, "Sweety, she has no idea where she is. She's always been a light weight and" she paused and smiled, "very affectionate when drunk. Wait here for 15 minutes, no less, no more." With that she turned, took Aunt Vonnie's hand, and headed for the bedroom.

Matt's heart began to pound. His aunts? His mother's sisters? They're sisters...

He gathered his thoughts quickly. As he dimmed the lights he peeked outside and didn't see any thing amiss. His mind was racing, "Sheila must have told Vonnie. Now she wants to share me? With her sister? Both Aunts? Full on incest? What did she mean by Vonnie not knowing where she was?" His mind was cluttered with questions and anticipation. Consentual or accidental incest was one thing but if Vonnie didn't know where she was or what she was doing, that was crossing a line he was unwilling to cross.

He locked the outside door and got himself a double of single malt (aka liquid bravery) and slugged it down.

Matt went into the bathroom. They'd closed the door leading to the bedroom but he could pretty clearly hear light moans and sighs. His mind was flooded with images of Sheila and Vonnie and then anticipation and unknown of just what his part in this would be. Matt drained the lizard, slapped on some Hugo cologne and waited.

Those 15 minutes had to have been the longest 15 minutes in Matt's life. It seemed more like 15 hours. But finally the time was up and Matt slid open the door. The sight before him caught him speechless.

2 very naked women were laying on his bed. It took him a moment to identify each. Aunt Sheila was laying on her back in the center of the bed. Her feet were up toward the headboard and she had the soles of her feet together so that her knees were splayed outward. Matt could have seen Sheila's gapping pussy if it hadn't been for one thing.

Laying on top of Sheila was Aunt Vonnie and Vonnie's head was buried between Sheila's thighs. Vonnie was leaning down on her elbows with her hands spreading Sheila's thighs. The bobbing of her head revealed the dance her tongue must be performing on Sheila's clit.

Matt's eyes followed the curve of Vonnie's back and settled on her ass. Not the smallest of asses in the world but not too much either. Her knees were right on the edge of the bed, her calves and feet pretty much sticking out into open air. Sheila had her hands right were ass meets thigh, spreading her thighs. Her face was buried in Vonnie's pussy. The movement of Sheila's head was also reflecting her work on Vonnie's clit.

Matt quietly knelt at the foot of the bed between Vonnie's spread calves. Very gently he blew on Sheila's head. It took three tries of stranger blows each time before Sheila could pull herself off of Vonnie's pussy. As her head dropped away Matt took in his Aunt Vonnie's pussy.

Her bush was completely au natural. Long thick black hair with a few strands of gray marking her age. Sheila might be taking a brief pause but Vonnie was still latched onto her pussy and Sheila's face was reflecting it.

Sheila was breathing heavily and every few seconds she'd jerk just a little as Vonnie touched some particularly sensitive place.

Matt kissed her forehead. Sheila opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around and whispered, "Cock, I need some cock."

Matt was more than happy to oblige. He stood up and was about to grab Vonnie's ass when Sheila shook her head quickly, "NO." and then silently mouthed, "Don't touch her."

Sheila then scooted her self a little bit more toward the foot of the bed so that her head hung off the edge just a tiny bit, enough so that she could lean her head backwards, she pulled his cock to her mouth. Vonnie kept her mouth on Sheila's pussy as Sheila moved down. This resulted in Vonnie's ass moving a bit lower as her knees bent up, her pussy was practically laying on Sheila's clavicles.

Matt took this all in and came to the conclusion that Sheila wanted to surprise her sister. He was more than willing to comply. His thought were finally washed away by Sheila sucking his cock. He had learned before that Sheila liked sucking cock and was pretty damned good at it. At this angle she could take most of him into her through. Her reactions to Vonnie resulted in a nibble or five of her teeth on his cock as pleasures spread through her system.

Sheila sucked harder and harder as Vonnie brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She moved her hands from his thighs to his ass and she pulled him deep into her mouth. She began making little squeaking sounds which her fingers matched rhythm with by grasping his ass cheeks. Sheila's knees lurched upward and Vonnie moved her hands to Sheila's knees spreading them open again. Her mouth stopped sucking, she held him in her mouth, within seconds he heard a muffled cry and Sheila's knees began to jerk and shake as her orgasm was finally released.

Matt had heard that girl on girl orgasms were supposed to be better than those with men. In this case he couldn't tell if that were so or not but Sheila was certainly having a good one.

As the waves began to recede Sheila moved her hands to Vonnie's hips and she pulled Vonnie's pussy back to her mouth. Matt had a clear view into Vonnie's pussy now. She had large fleshy or as some say, "meaty" lips which were long enough for Sheila to pull at and suck on when she wasn't latched on to her clit.

Every so often Sheila would wink at Matt. Vonnie's orgasm was quite different than Sheila's. Vonnie lowered her head further between Sheil's splayed thighs quivered and her pelvis rotated so that her clit was right at Sheila's lips. This also meant that her pussy was pointed almost straight back at Matt.

Sheila latched her mouth on Vonnie's clit and began a furious tongue lashing, she moved her right hand and began to stroke Matt and at the same time making him move so that he was standing right behind Vonnie's upturned ass. Sheila had his cock pointed right at her pussy only about an inch or two away.

Vonnie began to move her pelvis in little circles each rotation ended with a little jerk. Sheila pulled her knees up and squeezed her thighs around Vonnie's neck, she had her in a neck lock. Apparently this was fairly normal because Vonnie wasn't distracted from her orgasm which elicited little more than a trembling ass, an undulating back, and a pulsating of her pussy lips.

Right when these began Sheila lined him up and pressed his cockhead into Vonnie's lips.

Matt's cock had voted to fuck whether Vonnie realized it or not but Matt's consciounce overrode that vote, thank God.

He knelt down next to Sheila and whispered in her ear, "Does she know? About us?"

Sheila twisted up her lips as if she couldn't believe he was hesitating to fuck and then whispered her reply, "She knows everything."

Matt shook his head, "Not what I meant, does she know she might get fucked by me? Does she know about this?" and nodded his head toward Vonnie.

Aunt Sheila closed her eyes for a moment as Vonnies tongue touched something esquisite down there before quietly replying and nodding between gasps, "She and I talked... about what we, you and I... did. Oh God that's good. She wanted to but, as usual... ah... needed her liquid motivation. JESUS!... "

This satisfied Matt's concern, still a bit uncomfortable with the situation but having been reassured he stood back up and Sheila again grasped his cock and ran it up and down Vonnie's lips.

They were wet with Sheila's saliva and Vonnie's own juices which Sheila used for lubrication. She slid him up and down between her labia once and then positioned him at her pussy. Matt thrust forward and she guided him in.

Vonnie's pussy parted without much resistance and he pressed home.

Matt got half way in, pulled out an inch and then pressed forward again, he looked down and watched his cock disappearing into the thick black bush and sliding into his Aunt's still twitching pussy.

Sheila raised up and locked her mouth on Vonnie's clit again. Matt had started thrusting and he had to smile a little because he could feel his balls kept bouncing off her forehead.

Matt grasped Vonnie's hips and began a slow but deep thrusting. He was savoring the feeling of another Aunt's hot wet pussy around his cock. He'd been thrusting for a few minutes when he felt Sheila's tongue swirling around his balls when he sank deep into Vonnie. "FUCK, that's nice," he grunted out.

Vonnie's ass cheeks began to ripple with every impact of his hips to her ass. Matt increased the speed and slammed harder in order to make them shake even more.

Matt felt some movement from Sheila. She had slipped her head out from between Vonnie's thighs and spun around so that she was kneeling in front of Vonnie. Sheila lifted her head and kissed her. This stood Vonnie about half way up, Vonnie wrapped her arms around her sister and kissed her back. With Vonnie now up a bit, Matt reached for her shoulders so that he could pull her body into him as his cock drove inside.

But Sheila had something additional in mind. Sheila grasped Vonnies forearms and moved them behind Vonnie's back. Matt grasped her wrists and pulled her to him, as he pulled out he'd hold her in place and then pull her arms toward him as he thrust in. The loudness of the "slap, slap, slap" of skin on skin got louder. But, Sheila wasn't done.

As Vonnie got more vocal with, "ugh, ugh, ugh, ya, like that, ya, ya, ya..., " Sheila lay back against the pillows along the headboard and grabbed Vonnie by the ears. She pulled her head down and back onto her pussy. Matt kept a hold of Vonnie's wrists with his left hand and slapped her right ass cheek with his right. Vonnie let out a little squeal of pleasure.

"Oh?" Matt thought, so he slapped her ass again but much harder. the SLAP! of flesh sounded loud and clear. With her mouth solidly on Sheila's pussy Vonnie made a muffled but clearly approving "mhfmhmfhfhfmfm." Matt began a rhythymic slapping of her ass in time with his deepest thrusts.

In moments Sheila's hands were on the back of Vonnie's head as Vonnie ate her out. Vonnie began to make squeaks up against Sheila's pussy as her ass shuddered sending ripples across it. As she orgasmed Vonnie managed to yank her hands from Matt and they flew to Sheila's thighs spreading them and giving her better access to Sheila's now splayed out pussy. Vonnie almost made growling sounds into Sheila's pussy as she orgasmed.

Now with 2 free hands Matt slapped each ass cheek hard, her whole ass was jiggling from hand slaps and pelvic thrusts. Matt's watching his cock pistoning in and out of his Aunt's pussy was rewarded by a slow build of up of white lady cum around the base of his cock. Vonnie pushed back into him and squeaked into Sheila's pussy. Each tremble and squeak resulted in the ring of white growing.

Matt could feel his own orgasm coming and changed his rhythm to be shallow but constant. His orgasm came up on him quicker than he anticipated and he gripped Vonnie by the hips and pulled her hard into him for the last few strokes, then his balls erupted. It was one of those times Matt could feel his balls contract and spunk move from his balls up his cock, and out the tip with each eruption of cum.

Matt slowed his thrusting to a smooth and slow in and out as he savored the post orgasm feelings.

Sheila however, wasn't quite finished. She finally had her own orgasm a few minutes later, just about the time it crossed Matt's mind to move Vonnie out of the way and fuck Sheila.

Sheila grabbed her tits and did a number of short rapid inhales and exhales while pinching her nipples. Her back arched and her release washed over her. Her hips raised and rotated against Vonnie's mouth. Vonnie stayed locked on and licking and sucking up her juices.

Sheila gradually came down off of her own orgasmic high. Vonnie slid forward a bit to put her head on Sheila's mound, this action pulled his cock out of her. Sheila stroked Vonnie hair for a few moments and then grasped her shoulders and flipped her over so. Vonnie's eyes were closed and she just lay there breathing deeply between Sheila's splayed open legs to each side of her. Matt's, being ever conscious of making a mess, slipped his PJs under Vonnie's pussy.

He knelt down and watched their combined cum slowly spill out, run down over her butt hole and then drip on to the PJs.

This was Matt's first real look at Vonnie completely in the buff.

Vonnie's face was still slick with Sheila's lady cum but she had shoulder length black hair which was curled a little in front, unusual for Vonnie was that her pony tail was missing, she had with a few wrinkles which mostly made up smile lines her face was attractive with thick bushy but trimmed black eyebrows, smudged but complimentary eye liner, light pink lip stick which was mostly on Sheila's pussy at this point, a slender slightly wrinkled neck connected to a torso that Matt had to admit simply didn't look 51. Her complexion was flawless. Smooth slightly tanned skin with tan lines revealing a one piece bathing suit, her breasts were a solid 36C with large deep dark aerola and almost no nipple to speak of, only a slight bump, she had a nice hour glass figure with a little padding on the hips and ass, Matt thought it a bit of an inconsistency when he noted her gorgeous full natural bush yet had shaved legs, her legs were proportional, neither long nor short.

"Just the correct length to wrap around one's neck," Matt mused.

Matt ended his assessment of Vonnie and sat on the floor. Vonnie's calves and feet hung to either side of him. He didn't have a foot fetish per se but he did like women's feet in that he could recognize attractive feet and those which were gnarly. Vonnie's were well cared for and pedicured. He sat facing the foot of the bed and he pulled Vonnie's feet to him and proceeded to give each foot a nice massage.

After about 10 minutes he heard a conversation begin when Sheila asked, "How was that sis?"

There was a long pause before Vonnie replied with clearly slurred words, "ffffine, really nice."

"Haven't done that for a long time, huh?"

"Nope," was Vonnie's reply.

"Did you like my new toy?"

Vonnie answered, "Mmmmm, yes," then more sleepily, "nice."

Matt looked up and had a clear view up over Vonnie pussy to see Sheila sitting half up. "Would you like to play some more?" She asked as she stroked Vonnies head.

Vonnie's head moved up and down a little. Yes.

Matt got Sheila's attention and whispered, "What's wrong with her?"

Sheila motioned for him to come to the edge of the bed next to her. He leg to of Vonnie's feet and crawled over.

Sheila whispered, "Remember when I told you Vonnie was a light weight?"

Matt nodded.

"Well, she actually has something called an 'intolerance to alcohol.' Even small amount of alcohol will effect her and give her a bottle of wine cooler or two and she is near passed out drunk." As she spoke Sheila was stroking Vonnie's hair.

Matt nodded again, "Ahh, when was it discovered, diagnosed, or whatever?"

Sheila smiled, "At first it was an accident when we were younger. It's how, well," she gestured to their nakedness, "this started. We didn't know, at the time, then it became fun, our way to relax without needing guys, our secret way."

Matt had to ask the question, he wasn't quite prepared for the reply, "OUR way to relax?" he moved his eyes back and forth between them, "You and Vonnie?"

Sheila weakly nodded her head yes, there was a pause. Sheila had had more than her fair share of alcohol that evening and under normal circumstances would not have been so forth coming. She blurted out, "Sometimes J and Vicki too, Vicki not too often, but J," "Sheila used Matt's mom's family nickname, "J, I think she enjoyed it a bit too much." Sheila smiled, "too much."

Matt stood up to take this all in. Here he was having a threesome with 2 of his mothers sisters and now he learns his mother is also bi-sexual. That's when, at least for a moment or two his analytical mind kicked in. "Mom... bi-sexual? Only bi with her sisters? Did she continue with other woman?" The thought got him aroused again and he felt a tug on his cock.

Sheila looked up at him, "Ready to go again?"

He looked down, while not a raging hard-on his cock was definitely growing, he had a firm-on. Not a soft-on or a hard-on... a firm-on.

Sheila gestured for him to move to the foot of the bed. Matt took the few steps and stood patiently awaiting the next instruction.

Sheila sat up and Vonnie's head dropped onto the bed, she crawled on top of her so that her hands were next to Vonnie's hips and her knees were right at Vonnie's shoulders. Vonnie showed she knew what to do and she scooted around a bit until Sheila's knees were on the bed next to Vonnie's side, her calves were over Vonnie's upper arms, her ankles on her shoulders and her feet curled over her shoulders. Vonnie looked pinned to the bed.

Sheila looked up at mat and licked her lips, closed her eyes and began to slide her knees outward. Slowly Sheila's pussy dropped precisely onto Vonnie's mouth. Sheila broke out into a smile and tilted her head a bit as Vonnie returned to working on her pussy and clit.

She then looked down at Vonnie's still cum covered pussy and noticed the PJ bottoms Matt had placed there. Sheila slipped them out from under Vonnie's ass and pretended she was going to lick them. Instead she smiled, wadded them up into a ball and tossed them to the floor. She looked down, as if taking in the sex smeared sight and then lowered her head between Vonnies thighs.

For the next few minutes Matt watched as Sheila cleaned up Vonnie, she moved from thigh to thigh at first avoiding her pussy but them began to suck and lick her bush, until she was thoroughly wet but now with Sheila's saliva and mixed Vonnie and Matt cum.

It wasn't hidden from Matt that Sheila had kept Vonnie from having a clear look at him. He wondered...

Sheila lifter her head from Vonnie's pussy and opened her mouth to him. WIthout using his hands he stepped forward and slipped his cock between her lips. She sucked it in and commences her usual fantastic blow job. It didn't last long though. Matt's cock got plenty hard in quick fashion.

Sheila let his cock slip from her lips. She leaned up a bit and grasped Vonnie's knees. Vonnie's ass was right at the edge of the bed and her legs were spread wide and bent at the knees, her heels were on the bed rail so that her knees were up just a bit. Sheila pulled Vonnie's knees up and toward her. Vonnies feet wound up on both sides of Matt, her calves about hip high on him.

Matt and Sheila almost moved as one, as she sat up a bit more he stepped forward and she put her left hand on his right shoulder, he grasped Vonnie's inner knees and spread her knees wide apart as he pushed her knees up onto her belly, Sheila kissed him, grasped his cock with her right hand lay up up on top of Vonnie's now upturned and gaping open pussy.

Sheila pressed the shaft of his cock between her lips, the cock head was just over her clit, she leaned forward and kissed him. Matt thrust up and and down as she kept his cock pressed firmly between her lips. She was getting aroused again, he could taste it in her mouth, her breath was hot and she was breathing heavily again.

Matt really liked this position and he was inclined to do something he'd done with his wife, usually with loads of lube. Before she became a slut and divorced him of course.

Vonnie was quite wet and he thought it might work. He looked down and with Vonnie's legs pressed firmly against her belly her pelvis had rotated so that her clit was pointed almost straight up. Add to that that her knees were widely spread resulted in her pussy being splayed wide open, her clit was poking out with only it's little hood protecting it, her outer lips were spread wide, and even her inner labia were open revealing her urethra and below that, the star shaped depression which was the entrance to her vagina.