It's All Relative Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt raised up on his toes a bit and leaned forward so that his balls slipped up over Vonnie's cunt. He pressed down with his hips and felt his balls slide down over her pussy. Sheila caught on and kissed him but also used her hands to press down on his cock so that is was firmly on her clit as it slid back and forth. Matt thrust his hips in and out, his balls repeatedly sliding up and across pussy and just touching her clit, then he slid down again. Rinse and repeat.

This had been an accidental discovery during a very drunk sex session with his wife. His ex-wife had read something somewhere about actually fitting a man's balls into a woman. Joyce (his mother and wife shared names) had been the wettest woman he had ever had sex with and her ample lubrication she actually suggested trying it. There had been some success, after some painful tries they managed to get them inside her but it was far far too tight to be comfortable and that ended that. But they both found the "getting balls in" to be particularly erotic. So, what they'd nicknamed "Ball Sliding" became part of their foreplay.

Matt leaned forward to put maximum pressure as his balls slid over Vonnie's pussy, Sheila was kissing him, and Vonnie continued to thrash Sheila's clit.

The nice thing about this position was that when you felt it was time to do some fucking all you had to do was slide down a bit further and your cockhead naturally slipped right into the vagina and, due to the angle, with the head pointed right up at the fabled g-spot.

Matt broke the kiss and whispered, "Let's fuck."

Matt only moved his hips a bit more and then thrust forward, his cock smoothly slipped inside Vonnie. His cock was at a downward angle and it wanted to be up. He sunk down on his heels and his cocks angle kept the head of his cock sliding up and down against the roof or top of Vonnie's vagina, right at where the mythical spot was supposed to be.

Sheila wrapped her arms around Matt's back and moved from kissing Matt's mouth to sucking on his nipples, her nails dug into his back.

He felt for a little spot on the roof of Vonnie's vagina about 2 inches inside, it was just after the firmness of the pelvic bone. He identified that spot and began a short thrusting making sure that the head of his cock remained pressed firmly against it. As Sheila's tongue wandered around his chest and neck he fucked Vonnie steadily.

A few minutes in and Sheila sought out his mouth. She probed his mouth seeking his tongue and when he pushed into her mouth she started to suck on it, this was followed very quickly by her arms grasping him and she suck in and held his tongue in place as she began to cum all over Vonnies face. Sheila sucked hard on his tongue until her trembles had stopped. She put her head onto his chest and stay there breathing hard as she recovered.

The tingling in Matt's balls signaled another impending sperm deposit (ya, not technically sperm because he'd been 'fixed', but allow some literary freedom :) )

Sheila smiled and looked up at him, "I can hear your heart beat. It's pounding." She then reached down and began stroking Vonnie's clit with her thumb.

Maybe it was the combination of the clit stimulation with the cock pressing up but it was like a fuse was lit in Vonnie.

They suddenly heard, "OMG, OMG, OMG, there, there, yes." Vonnie's hands slid up Sheila's belly and grasped her tits, and she began to pant. Vonnie's thighs were pressed firmly against her own belly which meant her feet were sticking straight up. Matt's hands drifted up to Vonnie's calves. As he got ready to make a deep deposit, he noticed Vonnie's toes were spread open and then he felt a tight gripping around his cock and her toes clenched together like little fists.

She grabbed Sheila's tits and pulled them down. Sheila winced in pain at that and then suddenly jerked upward, "Fuck, she's biting me! FUCK, ouch!"

Vonnie had sunk her teeth into the inside soft sensitive flesh of Sheila's inner right thigh. She stayed latched onto thigh as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed over her.

Adding to the moment was Matt's own release. Only a moment or two after Vonnie started, Matt made his second contribution of the evening. This wasn't of the same magnitude as the first but it was, none the less, great for him. He left his cock inside her after his last deposit and realised she was still spasming around him. Matt looked down and Vonnie's belly was still quivering and her clit was pulsating.

Vonnie's hands limply fell away from Sheila's breasts and fell onto the bed.

Matt felt her legs also go loose so he let himself slip out of Vonnie. He knelt down to see up this close but kept his hands on Vonnie's thighs to keep her spread open. He was amazed to find that the sphincter around her vagina was still sucking in and out. Sheila was still thumbing Vonnie's clit and bent down to watch as well. Every 5 or 10 seconds Vonnie's body would shudder and her vagina would pull inside.

Matt kissed Sheila, "Have she ever done this before?"

Sheila shook her head but her eyes stayed locked on Vonnie's quivering lady bits as she slipped off of Vonnie, "No! She's always enjoyed herself when we played but this? Never."

"How about other men?" Matt asked.

Sheila casually circled Vonnie's clit with her thumb and while deep in thought replied, "Well, she had one boyfriend in school, then married, you" then to wrap up the thought, "3, 3 men that I am certain of and, shit... it must be 30 years since she's been with someone other than Norman, and he's been gone 4 years now."

As those details rocked Matt's mind, Sheila scooted around until she was kneeling like Matt was between Vonnie's legs. The both studied her and after an amazing 5 minutes the belly spasms wracking Vonnie appeared to fade away. Her vagina stopped pulsating in and out but the edges remained slowly undulating and rolling slowly. Sheila brought up her right hand and stroked her pussy once slowly from the top of her bush, down across her clit, circled her urethra, lingered at her vagina and inserted 1 finger before leaving a wet fingertip trace down her taint to her asshole.

Sheila looked lost in the moment and Matt was about to say something to her when she licked her lips and began to lean forward. She started at the top and began cleaning her up, lapping her up would also be an accurate description.

She sat up and bit and she used her hands to spread Vonnie's pussy more open, almost making it smooth except for the lips. With her hips at this angle Matt knew that most of his seed was still inside her. In fact, he'd not see any come out.

"Here," He said and pulled Vonnie's legs down so that her legs were straight but he was holding them spread wide at the ankles. This allowed Vonnie's pelvis to tilt down.

"Better?" He asked.

Sheila closed her eyes, locked her lips around Vonnie's vagina. He imagined her tongue swirling around the opening and sucking out what she could. Watching closely Matt decided that she'd been rewarded because he saw her eyebrows raise up and she swallowed several times.

Matt was pooped. He patted Sheila on the head, she hardly noticed as she continued cleaning up Vonnie's messy pussy, and he went in to shower. He was always quick in the shower so was in and out pretty quickly. While he was in there Sheila had come in after a washcloth and a towel and he 'd finished to find that Sheila had sponge bathed Vonnie and was now drying her off. Together they got her dressed again. It turned out that she had only been wearing the long dress she always wore and a loose fitting blouse, no panties or bra. Sheila dressed herself. Matt had to fish a clean pair of PJ shorts from the drawers.

They talked in low tones as they dressed.

Matt's mind was with most every guys mind. "When did all this start?"

Sheila simply replied, "When we were younger. Leave it at that."

"It's hard to believe that straight laced Mom did this." He said.

Sheila told the story and Matt sat listening, his mouth gaping mouth wide open.

"Ya, I guess. The first time it just kinda happened as we explored. Hell, on the farm we all slept in the same bedroom sharing 2 double beds. J slept with me and Vonnie slept with Vicki."

Matt interrupted her, "Vicki? Dad's sister?"

Sheila nodded, "Oh ya, that's how Ralph met her. She stayed with us for quite a few years after your dad's house burned. They were the next farm over. She was a lot younger than us but she fit right in," She laughed for a moment, "Well, so to speak. Anyway, for the longest time we would just help each other masturbate. Then one day we snuck some beers away from Dad." Sheila smiled at the memory, "We thought we were so clever. Then Vonnie got a hold of a beer or 4 and got really aroused and was acting almost slutty. We played with each other, alcohol sure relaxed us. Vonnie didn't want to go to sleep but we were exhausted after playing and a lot of cuming, we fell asleep with her still playing with herself. She didn't want to stop. I woke up to J grabbing my arm. It took me a bit to clear my head. I flipped on the light and found that our covers had been pulled down and there was Vonnie, her face buried between J's legs. Bless her heart, J hadn't waken me on purpose but had grabbed my arm as she started to cum. She told us it was much nicer than our usual playing. At first the next morning Vonnie claimed not to recall any of it and told us we were lying and pretended to be aghast at what she had done. But the experience got J wondering, girls explore and play, and, well... eventually we all did it with each other and over time learned from Vonnie that she was only pretending to not recall. She was embarrassed with just how aggressively horney she gets when drunk. We just got used to it and learned that Vonnie might be hesitant at first but if we got a beer or two into her, her pump would be primed and off we would go." Sheila paused again, "Well, we played, we'll leave it at that." another pause, "We talked about ending it quite a few times but it seemed that the more we talked the more we wound up doing it. Once she got married I could count on one hand the number of times we've gotten together with Vonnie."

She sat back and thought. "It's been years since we've done it." She patted Matt's knee, "You should feel honored, but don't expect Vonnie to mention it. She won't. So don't you either."

Matt automatically replied, "I do, feel uh," and then hesitated before adding, "um, what exactly should I be honored about?"

Sheila kissed him gently, "Because dear soul, you're the first guy to play with us. We played with toys and even a strap on once, no one liked that much. But dildos and orgasms? Yes, please. Vicki hasn't done it since she got married. J, well, on the rare occasion that we other 3 get together we find the time to, um, reminisce." Sheila thought for a moment, "If I recall correctly the last time the 3 of us were together was about 18 years ago.

He asked the question he had to ask, "But why me? You've kept this hidden for so long."

Sheila stood up and Matt did to. She hugged him and with her head pressed firmly against his chest she said, "I love you Matt, you're closer to me now than anyone else in the family and it isn't just our night of debauchery. I felt a click with you and wanted to share our greatest secret with you."

"But Mom?"

"Oh, well I hadn't intended to tell you that. It kinda slipped out in a moment of weakness Hope I didn't ruin anything for you."

Matt pondered that for a bit, "No, nothing is ruined." In fact Matt, like most young boys growing into men had his mother as his first fantasy. Now he knew her a bit better and smiled at the fact that Mother and Son had now eaten the same pussies.

Sheila frowned at him, "What's that smile about?" she asked.

Matt laughed, "Oh nothing. Just a random naughty thought that now Mom and I have enjoyed the same, uh... delicacies."

Sheila went straight for the kill, "You want to fuck your mother... right?" She said accusingly.

At first Matt's natural reaction was to deny it, but instead said, "Well, that thought had crossed my mind years and years ago when puberty had lit a fire in my balls, but that's long gone now." He grabbed her and kissed her, "Now I have a smorgasbord of selection."

Sheila sloughed him off, "Degenerate."

"Why thank you." He replied.

She took a swing at him, but missed. "Ok, help me get sleeping nympho here to bed."

Vonnie looked lighter than she felt, a lot of that was dead weight until she finally roused enough to stand on her own, well, mostly.

Vonnie looked around a bit before her eyes focused on Matt for the first time. She smiled, patted his cheek, and pulled him close so she could kiss his cheek. "Good night," she said as Sheila helped her make it down the steps.

They got to the bottom and Vonnie's head tilted back to look at him.

"Thanks Matt, I needed that." she said and winked before letting her head fall onto Sheila's shoulder. Matt volunteered to help them back but Sheila wouldn't let him. She didn't want any questions from Rebecca if she happened to wake up.

The door closed and Matt re-locked it. It was now nearly 3 am but he sat down at his laptop and pulled up the dozens of photos of his mother. He saw her in an entirely new light now. Just before he'd left on this trip he had taken her on vacation to the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean. The pictures from that trip drew his eye. Where before he simply saw his mother, as he scrolled through the many videos and pictures he'd taken in their room, at the pool, at the beach, around town, now he saw a desirable mature woman who had her "Do No Touch" sign replaced with "Handle With Care."

Matt's mind was a turbulent swarm of ideas as he cleaned up the bedroom and lay trying to go to sleep.

That didn't take too long.