It's All Relative Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt discovers a stunning surprise relationship.
9.5k words
4.65
13k
16

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (wink)

If you haven't read the previous chapters (1-7), I highly recommend you to. Things will make more sense, or not...

--------------------

Glancing over to the office and Dorothy's and Johns attached home he saw that the lights were still on in their bedroom. He smiled to himself again and hoped they were having fun with the present.

The closer to the coach he got the more fatigued he felt. "I need a vacation from all this fucking," he thought with a smile. He was still in awe of the situation he found himself in. If you had told him 3 years ago he'd be fucking relatives in droves you'd have been thought a mad man.

He luxuriated in a long hot shower and then slipped naked into bed thinking to himself that it was probably time to be moving on. But where to go...

Quite uncharacteristically for Matt his eyes popped open and he was wide awake at 5:15 am, he usually woke at 6 am. He slipped on a loose pair of shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes before sitting down outside where he could watch the sun come up. He cradled a hot cup of Bailey's fortified hot chocolate as he sat in silence in the early morning dawn.

It was a glorious dawn with a radiant red gold sun. Somewhere in the distance he could hear a farm tractor fire up for the day's work. The RV park was surrounded on three sides by corn fields and hearing the sounds of a farm brought back distant, mostly pleasant memories of spending summers on relatives farms.

His mind eventually wandered back to last evening's entertainment. He tried to get his head wrapped around the relationship between Liz, Denise, and Larry. It was clear that Larry was no stranger to seeing Liz naked. Yet he'd not fucked her. "Maybe Denise and Liz have a thing together? Or Denise simply doesn't allow it, teasing him? Shit, it has to be that alfa female thing." Matt thought, "she controls every aspect of that marriage. Aw, what the hell, works for them."

Sounds of the park waking up brought his mind back to the present. Checking his watch he got up and started out on his morning jog. This morning he felt invigorated and detoured out onto the road and put in 5 miles instead of his usual 2.5. A few passing cars recognized him and honked as they drove by, waving a hand out the window. With so many relatives around town, Matt had become a recognized personality

As usual, at the end of his run he headed for the office. It was an hour earlier than normal and about 45 minutes before the office opened so he was surprised to see the door open but the "closed" sign still in the window.

John was behind the counter when Matt stepped through the door, Matt sounded out with his usual morning hello, "Morning John, howz life this morning?"

"Good, and you?" John said.

"Beautiful morning today, I woke up early feeling pretty damned invigorated so got in some extra miles, but I think it's going to be a hot one today." Matt replied.

John nodded and looked out the window, "Weather guesser says 100+ with 85% humidity. Steaming. I hope to God nothing breaks, I don't feel like spending the day sweating hunched over a stinking shitter." There was a short pause before he added, "Hey, we're just sitting down for breakfast, feel like joining us?" John asked.

"Thank you but it's too soon for food after running but I'll watch the two of you eat."

John laughed at that, "Ok, suit yourself, come on back," motioning for Matt to follow him into their home. The office was attached to the side of their two bedroom home. The second bedroom had been enlarged to act as the park office and included a bathroom.

John led Matt to the kitchen. "Hey, look who I found," John announced as they walked in.

Dorothy was standing at the stove cooking. She turned and looked. Her face brightened as she said, "Hey Matt, a bit early for you isn't it?"

"Yup, felt really good this morning, got it in early." Matt replied as he took a seat at the table opposite John. Dorothy had her shoulder length chestnut colored hair pulled back into a pony tail and she was wearing her usual calf length sun dress. This one was the same dress she had worn the night they'd asked him to "help them." It brought a smile to Matt's face.

"Nice dress," Matt said with a wink at John. Dorothy looked down and then to Matt. "Looks better crumpled up at your feet though," he said with a wink.

Behind the cup of coffee he was drinking, John nodded his agreement.

She blushed with recollection and waived the spatula at him, "Hush you" and then as she turned back to the stove she added, "Be nice and I'll show you a little surprise later."

Matt looked at John who still had his coffee mug up, he raised his eyebrows a couple times.

"Great! But wait... do I get a hint?" he asked.

Dorothy moved the sausage in the frying pan and said, "Hmmm, a hint... no I don't think so. You'd guess."

Matt lost patience, "Are you going to make me ask?"

The very picture of innocence Dorothy replied, "What on earth do you mean?"

Matt frowned at Dorothy and looked at John, "She needs a good spanking. Maybe you should add that to your bedroom repertoire." he said.

He looked back at Dorothy, "The box woman, I want to know about the box."

Dorothy feigned recollection, "Ohhhhhh, THAT box." She paused in order to prolong Matt's pain, "Oh, it was Ok."

John tapped Matt's arm and mouthed, "She loved it!" before saying, "I'm surprised you didn't hear her."

Dorothy launched a dish towel at John and continued, "It was very presumptuous of you to imagine I, or we would use such a thing. Very presumptuous indeed."

Matt pouted.

In a quite excited lusty sort of voice Dorothy whispered, "It was AMAZING!"

Just as Matt's face erupted into to a being very pleased with himself grin he heard a RV door slam, LOUD.

He stood up to look out the front of the office door and saw Denise stomping her way across the park. She was in a hurry to go somewhere.

Matt's heart stopped when he saw what she was carrying. She had his laptop.

Adrenaline washed over him, he'd forgotten it in their rig last night.

"Oh no," Matt said.

Dorothy was at his arm, "What's wrong?"

"Maybe Armageddon."

Matt left the office and practically ran back to his rig.

Denise was 50 feet in front of him banging on his door.

After 2 or 50 good poundings on the door she turned and saw Matt. She was almost ready to explode on him when she saw John and Dorothy at the office watching. A quick glance around and she saw there were quite a few curtains pulled back from nearby rigs.

Matt closed on Denise.

Denise gestured to the door and growled thorough her teeth, "Inside NOW!"

Matt gulped and opened the door for her. It was all he could to do keep from closing the door behind her and sprinting off in a direction, any direction.

He climbed the steps and closed the door behind him dreading what lay in-store. He had the presence of mind to lock it as well.

Denise spun around on him and waved the laptop in the air, "HOW LONG? MATT, HOW LONG?"

He knew immediately what she meant. "Not long, only a few days," Matt said quietly, he felt pretty dejected. He knew he should have told her he'd discovered they were half siblings but he'd chosen not to and now it was his own damned fault she'd found out.

He winced when she dropped the laptop onto the table and then plopped herself onto the couch where just last week she'd been happily bouncing up and down on his cock. Of course that was before either one of them knew they were half siblings and shared a father.

To no one in particular she said in disbelief, "I fucked my brother."

Matt nodded, "and I fucked my sister."

Denise's eyes snapped up to look at him and she held up a single finger warning to be silent.

Matt could clearly see she was pissed, but he wondered what exactly was she upset about? The fact that he knew and fucked her or that just that she didn't know?

Matt sat down opposite her on one of the large recliners. He was just on the edge of the seat and leaned forward.

"I am very very sorry I didn't tell you but before you schedule me for being hung, drawn, and quartered let me explain how and when I found out," he said.

That request was met with stony silence so he rolled the dice and started at the beginning of his discovery of the DNA results.

Denise sat listening intently for about an hour as he described his many hours spent trying to identify a mysterious female sibling.

Finally he came to the end, "The pictures I found clinched the information. And Denise, I only found out a short time before you guys came back down. I was just as shocked as you were just a few minutes ago. I struggled with telling you but figured that since we'd already made love, and really really enjoyed it by the way, that our by-chance blood relationship didn't truly matter. It's not like we're going to be making babies. So, ya, I suppose I rationalized it out and chose wrong."

Matt finally stopped talking.

Denise sat fidgeting with her hands. He was patient, after an hour more during which she shed a tear or 10 she finally said, "No, I suppose it doesn't really matter in the long run."

Again she sat quietly but this time she was looking at him. Matt felt like a flea under a microscope but was smart enough to leave her alone to work it all out.

After another 20 minutes passed she sighed, and got up. Stepping to Matt she offered her hands to him and he took them. She stood him up and hugged him, "Little brother, that'll be hard to get used to," she said as she stood back. Matt saw her eyes tearing up again.

He wiped one away before saying, "Big sister, I truly am sorry."

She smiled and wiped her eyes, "Oh, it's not that." She kissed his cheek, she smiled a bit, "I have a little brother," and hugged him again. This hug was dramatically different in that she held him close in a hug only meant for your dearest family.

They stood there for some minutes hugging and gently rocking.

Finally she released him and stood back, her face lit up and she laughed as she wiped away the final teas, "Little brother with the magic cock."

Matt smiled in return.

They stood looking at each other in an entirely different light now and both knew their relationship had fundamentally changed.

Suddenly and quite unexpectedly, Denise kissed his cheek and said, "I love you little brother," she turned to leave.

Matt took the opportunity said, "I won't say anything to anyone about our newly discovered relationship, I'll leave that to you if or when you want to."

She opened the door and took one step down pausing but turning back to him, "Thanks Matt I'll be telling Liz and Larry today, but this..." as she gestured back and forth pointing at him and then at herself, "this can't ever happen again."

Matt silently nodded his understanding.

She turned away and Matt clearly heard her add, "Damn it."

He stood in the door was she walked away and called after her, "Hey, I heard that."

She spun around and walked backwards, she smiled and then flipped him a double bird.

"Well, I deserved those," Matt thought as he closed the door.

It was only 9:30 am but he poured a shot and downed it. That conversation could have taken so many bad turns. But it hadn't, and now he had a sister he could, well

he could eventually acknowledge as his sister.

"Shit," he said and glanced at his watch. Doing all the mental gymnastics needed to figure out what time it was where his mother was he sat down to call her and give her the "news" before someone else did. He knew that Aunts Vicki and Vonnie kept in touch with her and with information like this they both would be on the phone to their sister within seconds.

Now that was an odd conversation to have with one's mother and it took some time and occasionally repeating himself before she finally grasped it all. Most of it was the denial of a married woman who felt betrayed. Matt was confident, and eventually Joyce agreed, his father never knew he had a daughter out there.

Much to Matt's surprise though, about an hour after hanging up he received a text from his mother. Joyce decided she was flying home for awhile and she was to fly into Fairmont in 2 weeks.

Matt glanced at her picture on the sideboard. Mom had taken very good care of herself. She was 5 ft 10 in tall, had graying brunette hair that she dyed dirty blonde, short in front but longer and curled in the back, very pleasing body shape with large tits, 38Dx32x34. He'd seen her topless on a few occasions after he'd won the lottery. After Denise (the X) left him he took Mom on a vacation he'd already paid for. They spent 2 weeks in Fiji in a ocean bungalow, they literally could jump into the ocean from their door step because the bungalow was on stilts over a reef. Mom quickly got into the habit of sunbathing topless and even though he had asked her not to. Not because he didn't admire his mother but because he didn't want to walk around with a hard on all day. On more than one occasion he had to jump in the cool waters to hide it. Mom (Joyce) pretty much did what she wanted to. But he loved her to death and besides, she had very nice tits.

Matt's shoulder devil began doing cartwheels when she told him she was coming home for a bit. Like every son since the dawn of creation, he'd had a thing for his mom. It helped that she was hot. It flashed through his mind that "doing Mom" would be the ultimate in conquests and he had a fleeting image of Mom's legs locked around Vonnie's neck as she gave him a blow job, it felt a bit icky, but in a good way. He cleared his mind of such thoughts and spent the Sunday lounging about and getting ready to leave.

2 months at the Soaring Honker was long enough and he was supposed to drive Brittany, Ben, and Kelsey home tomorrow. Around 3 pm he saw the three of them walk down to the lake and take a swim. Brittany was wearing a one piece Mom style bathing suit. Kelsey was in a bright orange bikini. Ben? Well, Ben had on a diaper.

Matt chuckled to himself, "Nothing says classy like swimming in a diaper."

About a half hour later they got out and took up seats around him as they dried in the sun. By this time Ben had lost the diaper and was starkers. They talked about the drive home tomorrow. Brittany was an executive secretary for the director of the Mayo Hospital in Rochester. Rochester wasn't all that far away and should only take a couple hours to get there.

Matt found a nice RV park and made reservations for a week. He also had a 1st cousin who had a farm in the area and he wanted to drop in and say hello. But for the moment he was greatly distracted by Kelsey's nipples.

Sure, when they got out of the cold water of the lake it was "all nipples on deck" as both Brittany and Kelsey's nipples were quite prominent. As they dried off the light breeze kept them that way. There wasn't any way to keep from looking and they caught him looking at their tits several times. He didn't avert his eyes but rather looked them in the face when he got caught.

Finally he just shrugged and said, "That must be the thinnest suit I've ever seen, what's it made of?"

Brittany, slid her hand up and down her belly, "Ya, it's kinda revealing. It's one of those tan through suits. You're supposed to be able to wear it and not get any tan lines, the sun goes right through it somehow. They ARE pretty shear." she said and ran the palms of her hands over her nipples. The suit failed completely in hiding those.

They eventually asked what was going on with Denise. He dodged the question and only told them that she'd misunderstood something and that they'd straightened it out.

Brittany sat up and slid her hand up and down the sides of her suit testing it to see if it was dry.

As if on cue Kelsey stood up and picked up a very dirty Ben who'd been playing in the grass. "I'm going to get a shower."

"I'm going to stay a bit longer," Brittany said.

Matt saw a look pass between them and Kelsey's eyes darted to Matt for the briefest of seconds before Kelsey said, "Ok, no worries. Come on little guy, let's go get cleaned up with Aunt Kelsey."

When they rounded the corner and were out of sight and ear shot Brittany looked at Matt and said, "Actually I wanted to talk to you alone for a bit."

Matt's antenna began to quiver, "Really? What on earth about? I'm really not that interesting."

"Well, rumor has it that you can be, let's see, how to describe it, um... yes, you can be affectionate" she said with a wink.

"I'm affectionate with everyone I like," he replied.

She quickly added, "and I hear especially affectionate with cousins."

There it was. He had a feeling someone would eventually jabber. "Welllllllll," he replied, "who am I to deny some guilty little harmless pleasures."

"True enough I suppose, but harmless? Isn't incest playing with fire? Forget the reason it has been taboo for centuries, inbreeding isn't wise." she said, "You really should stop." She sat there with a smirk on her face waiting for Matt's reply.

Before he answered Matt watched her and tried to get a feel for what would be a "correct answer" because he certainly hadn't studied for this quiz.

Brittany saw his mouth open to reply and she cut him off, "But that's all for another day, and frankly I don't care. At the moment I need a shower and I was hoping you'd let me use that nice shower of yours. My fun meter is about pegged over the one in our trailer. I'd like to spread out a bit. Do you mind?"

Matt thought he could see where this was going. "Of course not," he said, "help yourself, the shower is all the way in the back, towels are in the cabinet above the laundry. Push the button by the door and it'll close.

"Thank you sooo much!" she said as she hopped up and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead, "I'll have to think of a way to repay you," Brittany said with a wink.

Matt took note of her jiggling ass as she went up the stairs. "Ass and thighs a tad on the large side, but it's a mom ass, thighs are ok, but, " he mused to himself, "taken as a whole though, quite doable." Just before the door closed he said, "I'll be in to check on you in a few minutes, you know, life guard duties."

She blew a kiss to him and closed the door.

"Jesus, is this a family of nymphomaniacs?" Matt wondered to himself. Regardless, Matt's cock was alive and well and in the last 60 seconds or so had communicated it's readiness to "fit in" where it might be needed.

Feeling that the signal had been clearly given Matt casually looked around to see if anyone was paying him any attention. No one watching, in fact, he didn't see anyone at all anywhere in the park. That struck him as odd but he had bigger fish to fry, he chuckled as he thought, "Or some flavor of cousin to fuck."

He waited an acceptable 10 minutes before heading inside. On closing and locking the door Matt pushed the button which lowered all the blinds.

He looked down the "hall" into the bedroom and the bathroom pocket door was still open after he'd told her how to close it.

"Another signal," he thought.

Walking to the bedroom he could hear the shower running. The shower was large and situated to the left as you faced the rear, the door to the bathroom was centered, all the way to the rear of the rig were cabinets holding towels and the laundry, to the right was the sink in the corner, next to that was the toilet. The bedroom was connected to the bathroom by a sliding pocket door, the one which was wide open. The bed was against a headboard along the right wall, TV on the left, along with more drawers and cabinet space.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers