It's All Relative Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt saw the laptop. "Not going to have that happen again," he thought to himself and then picked up the laptop and put it away. He then went to the door of the bathroom. He smiled just to himself as he picked up her discarded bathing suit. On impulse he brought the crotch to his nose and detected just the faintest odor of woman. Since she had nothing else to wear he opened the laundry and tossed the suit inside. Then he leaned on the frame taking in the sight.

The door of the shower was frosted but you could still see a form in there. Brittany had her back to him and was in the process of shampooing her hair. He stood enjoying the view, albeit distorted, of her naked back and ass for a few moments.

KNOCK, KNOCK! Matt rapped on the glass with his knuckles. She was startled and jumped a bit. "Everything OK in there?" He asked.

She turned to him and said, "Everythings fine, you getting a good eyeful?"

"Well, in all honestly, no. The glass is frosted and has a texture, so I'm seeing a fleshy shape which looks more like an impressionist painting than a naked woman. And in all honesty, I prefer the naked woman." He replied.

Brittany pressed her ass against the glass. He so wanted to grab that ass but, well... glass. "Better" she asked?

"Yes, much."

She turned around and pressed her tits and hips against the glass. "And now" she said.

Brittany was plainly visible now. She had smaller breasts for her size, probably a C cup, she was tall, just a tad shorter than Matt, and full figured, wide hips of a mom, lovely trimmed bush. Matt might as well have been standing in the shower with her.

"Lovely, an even better view," he just had time to reply before Brittany swung the door open.

She stood there glistening naked under the stream of water and saw he still had his clothes on, "Awe, and here I thought my life guard was ready to get into the water," she teased.

She beckoned him with her finger, "Come on in Cuz, the water's fine."

Matt stripped off his shirt and slipped his pants down his now hard cock springing up, "I'm sure it is" he said as he stepped across the threshold into the shower with her.

They smoothly slipped into an embrace as their lips found each other. Their first kiss was deeply passionate, a passion stoked by the anticipation of what lay ahead.

Little did Matt know he'd been the topic of conversation among the girls. Melody and Dixie had caught him in the shower that first tour and they'd been obsessing about him ever since. Last evening their giggling circle of girls and women was joined by Sheila, and she'd let slip about seeing his rig and then couldn't explain it away. Being Sheila's daughter, Brittany knew about her mom's "interests" and immediately concluded they'd fucked, eventually her mother admitted to her in private to bedding Matt. She'd decided then and they that she wanted to fuck him.

Brittany's tits were pushing against Matt's chest and she was twisting her chest side to side making her nipples brush back and forth across his chest. This stimulation really turned her on. Her arms were wrapped around his back, hands on his shoulder blades pulling her tighter against her.

Matt's hands found her ass and he squeezed the nice plump cheeks lovingly before pulling her hips to his. His cock pressed into her belly and he felt her smile.

She wanted to size him and so her right hand dropped to his cock. A slow stroking brought a satisfaction to her. He was bigger than her ex-husband but not so big as to worry her.

Unknown to Matt, Brittany hadn't had a cock since her divorce 2 years earlier. One of the events leading to her divorce was her meeting Kelsey at the fitness gym they both attended. One thing led to another and soon they were lovers. Kelsey was fully lesbian while Brittany was bisexual. She attempted to introduce Kelsey into a threesome with her husband but it hadn't worked out because Kelsey didn't want anything to do with cocks.

Well, needless to say, Brittany got aroused, quickly.

She moved his cock down so that it slipped between her legs and then over her clit and pussy.

Matt pressed her against the same Italian marble wall he'd fucked her mother against and let his kissed drift from her lips to her neck and then lower. He kept his hands on her ass and began to suckle her tits. Brittany didn't have large tits and her oval shaped aerola were topped by lovely suckable nipples.

Her legs clamped around his cock and he started a short thrusting. He wasn't inside her but just the feeling of his cock sliding between her legs touched her in all the right places. Her hands grabbed his as to pull him in tighter as she ground against him.

They kept this up for a awhile and soon Matt's cockhead was so sensitive that his balls began to signal their growing interest. He wanted to avoid that for now so he moved his hips back and withdrew his cock from her thighs. Matt's right hand slowly slid from her left ass cheek to her left hip. She sensed where it was headed and moved her feet further apart spreading her knees a bit more.

Matt's fingers found her bush and he drug his fingers through it. He loved a bush, even those trimmed ones looking like little more than a patch above the clit. Bush was bush.

He'd learned through experience women rarely like their clits to be subject to a sudden rough assault so he spread his fingers and let them slide around her clit. His fingers stroked around her clit a few times as his left hand descended from her ass to go between her legs from behind. His left index finger lightly stroked her puckered little asshole as his right palm settled over her clit and right index finger slipped inside her and began a light flicking up and down inside.

Her hands grasped his head and brought his lips back up to hers and then her right hand gasped the back of his right hand and pressed it firmly against her. His finger was as deep as it could go when she started humping his hand. With her hand holding his in place, her hips ground against the heel of his hand.

She was breathing heavily into his mouth now as their tongues tangled and danced.

"Good God she's aroused," Matt thought as she sucked on his tongue. He pulled away briefly and said, "You are hotter than hell." Her reply was not what he expected but it was very revealing.

Her voice full of lust she whispered, "Am I hotter than my mom?"

Matt was shocked she knew

Brittany winked and said, "Well, I AM my mother's daughter." before sucking his tongue back into her mouth and pressing even harder against his hand.

Well Matt had just about had enough, his cock was raging and his blood was up. Without saying a word he stepped back and turned the water off, then he turned a bit and took her left hand in his pushed open the shower door and headed for the bed.

She pulled hard on his hand, he stopped. Brittany let go of his hand and turned to the twin basin bathroom counter, she put her hands onto the edge and bent her arms so that she was supported on her elbows. She raised up on her toes and wiggled her ass at him.

"Like this, it's my favorite." she said.

Matt didn't argue one little bit but he had something else in mind, just for a bit. He dropped to his knees behind her, spread her ass and thighs with his hands and began licking her ass and pussy.

Now he wasn't a big asshole licker but his arousal was such and he figured swimming and a shower had cleaned any nastiness away. He was right.

Matt didn't stay long. He wanted a taste and after sucking on her clit and licking her asshole a time or two he stood back up.

He lined up behind her ass and grasped his cock at the base, his left hand on the small of her back. One slip up and down her lips for some lube, then found her love canal entrance, the slightest bit of pressure and in the head went.

"Ya, fuck," she raised up on her toes and her knees almost buckled, "Ugh, more," she grunted followed by an, "OH FUCK." Her thighs quivered just a bit as she reached back with her right hand to pull his hips to her as she pressed her ass backward, he slid in deeper and deeper. In only a moment he was balls deep.

"Oh ya, fuck," she said as she began fucking him.

The sight was one he always loved. He was standing still as his cousin moved forward and backward fucking him. Every few thrusts he felt her pussy grasp and squeeze a bit but what really had his eye was how her lips gripped his cock. When she moved forward and his cock slid out her pussy gripped him tightly and stretched outward about an inch. It wasn't a "vice like grip" we all hear about but rather a tight ring which his cock was sliding in and out of.

Matt's closed his eyes as he began the inevitable climb to orgasm. It started in his cockhead and the sensation flushed over him. He grabbed her hair and pulled back gently before starting to hammer hard and deep into her. His pounding forced her thighs forward until they were against the counter. She raised up so that her cheek was against the mirror and her arms were splayed out against it.

Brittany's ass rippled with each impact. In the side mirror he saw her tits swinging so her reached forward and grabbed them firmly. She was pressed against the counter and mirror so the only thing moving now was his hips slapping into hers, and the audible, "smack, smack, smack."

That feeling from his cockhead triggered his balls and just as he felt the release begin he slowed his stroking and deposited some seed on each deep thrust. He'd sink in balls deep and his balls surged, another stroke balls deep and another surge, rinse and repeat.

He found his hands had moved off her tits and were now gripping her hips, each slow thrust was aided by his pulling her ass to him. Finally when he was spent he drove himself as deep as he could go and then just stayed there buried deep inside.

He leaned forward and kissed her upper back letting his hands find her breasts again. Brittany's nipples were still erect so he gave them a little tweak. Her pussy clenched a bit and she said, "Hey, those are pretty sensitive right now."

He let go of her tits, "Oh, sorry. Got carried away. Good God girl that was good." he said still panting.

Brittany wiggled her ass on his cock, "I really needed that. Passion fucks are the best. Just fucking and no fucking around."

Matt grabbed a hand towel and pulled his cock out a bit. Then he wrapped the towel around the base and pulled it out though the towel while he pressed the towel against her pussy. It was the well known married move to keep your shared cum from dripping everywhere.

It dawned on Matt, the ever present question on men's minds, at least men who give a damn about their lovers. "How was that, cuz?"

Brittany turned around and rested her ass on the counter, the towel clenched between her thighs, she pulled him to her and kissed him, "Nice, really nice."

Matt feigned shock, "NICE? only NICE? Not stunning, not that I rocked your world, not that I made the earth move, fireworks? Well, we'll have to do it again then. You need to cum young lady."

"But I did cum, twice in fact."

"Really? Excellent, um, when? You weren't screaming or thrashing around like those porn stars do." He asked with a smile.

"Well I'm just a normal mom and if you have to know, right when you entered me and then again when you did," she replied as she pulled the towel from between her legs and stepped back into the shower.

It struck Matt just how casually she was treating this, she was acting just like his wife used to after sex. Once she was done with sex and her "needs" satisfied she was all over it. Brittany stood there and continued to chat as Matt got a warm washcloth ready.

"My orgasms are great, however I don't show it much. Kelsey complains about that too, she doesn't feel like she's pleasing me. But don't let that worry you honey, you were great and your cock was just the right fit, got me in all the right places, even a few new places." She paused for a moment, "Are you going to get in here or just stand there dripping?" Brittany turned to the water knobs and turned the shower back on.

Matt looked down and saw that he'd dripped a bit on the tile. He quickly wiped it up and then stepped into the shower with her. The next 10 minutes or so passed with them casually chatting as they washed each other.

For Matt it was almost surreal. Here they were butt naked in the same shower that he'd fucked Brittany's mother Sheila in the ass in and now he was standing there washing her daughter after fucking her.

After they had finished and dried each other off Matt lay down on the bed as Brittany looked around for her suit. Since it was all she was wearing she'd need it to be able to leave. "Ok cuz, where'd you put it?" she asked.

"It's in the laundry, should be done in a few minutes."

Brittany crawled onto the bed and sat cross legged next to him.

Matt reached over and stroked her pubic hair as she talked. She was open about everything, she told Matt he'd been the first guy she'd fucked since getting divorced, she and Kelsey had been keeping each other satisfied revealing, "but it's just not the same. Don't get me wrong, she has fantastic technique and knows her way around a pussy. God, she curls my toes every time, but even with her I need to get fucked and a dildo just doesn't "do it" for me. I need that penetration, that, uh... feeling of someone else there. Shit, I didn't really understand how much I wanted it until you put it in. Then, wow. There's nothing like it. Oh hey, do you think you'd be up to fucking again some time soon? I mean, you're going to be around for awhile aren't you?"

Matt was surprised, "You're a good looking woman, sexual, desirable, really a MILF. Why can't you find someone to fuck on a regular basis? You looking for a FWB or maybe a one night stand?

"On hell, it isn't that. If I wanted to just fuck I could visit any bar and get a shack up for the night." She shook her head, "but that's not it for me. I've never been a bed hopper and can honestly count the number of men I've been with on three fingers. If I include Kelsey, I'm at 4. So, no. One night stands aren't for me."

Matt's thumb played at the top of her slit, just above her clit as replied, "Ok. I'll be in Rochester at least a week and then I'm supposed to go visit Melody and Dixie in North Dakota somewhere, they were vague just where they worked. Then it's back down here to the Soaring Honker where I'm supposed to meet my Mom, your Aunt Joyce. By the way, when was the last time you saw mom?"

Brittany smiled and leaned back a bit, she moved her hips toward his thumb, "Jesus, it's been years." She paused in thought, "But I can recall exactly the last time I saw Aunt Joyce and I know it was the last time Mom and her hooked up, and I think that was about..."

Matt interrupted her, "What do you mean, "hooked up?" He needed to know what she knew before he said much more.

"Oh come on Matt, the last time they fucked. What do you think it means?"

"You know about them? Uh, all of them?" He asked cautiously.

"Well ya, how do you think I got interested in girls" she asked as if it were the dumbest questions she'd ever heard.

She leaned forward and stroked his rising cock. "Good subject for you is it?" She laughed and leaned back again but this time slapped his hand from between her legs, "Stop that. It's distracting."

"Well?" Matt nodded quickly as he said it as if to say, "hurry the fuck up with the story!"

Brittany laughed, "Ok, but you have to keep this between just us, mom doesn't know I know."

He nodded vigorously even though he'd decided that it wasn't safe to confide in anyone in this family..

"It was always easy to talk to Aunt Joyce. She listened so carefully and never said, you should' or 'you have to', she listened. Well anyway, it first started with all us girls grouped together showering after gym class. We'd accidentally rub or touch tits, on more than just a few occasions I got wet, sometimes really wet. No way I could talk to my own mother so I talked to Pam. She was a very close friend from school and we'd done sleep overs. We'd pull the sheets up over our heads and whisper to each other. We started with talking about guys and that led to feeling horny and that led to feeling ourselves up, then we held each others tits as we masterbated, and then eventually we masterbated each other for awhile. Pam wound up moving away but those feelings and thoughts were still there." Brittany paused and said with a smile, "It wasn't long after graduation and we, your mom and I, were at Aunt Vonnie's. Your mom had driven me out to the farm because mom and dad couldn't get away from the diner. You remember Vonnie's basement?"

Matt nodded. He knew the basement from distant memory. Vonnie used it as a guest room as it had 3 double beds and a bathroom.

She continued, "We were talking late one night and, well, she said she understood those feelings and that they were pretty normal growing up. Well one thing led to another, I spilled it all to your mom, and she wound up eating me out and then let me get familiar with her. God, that was a night."

Matt's jaw was hanging open but his cock was rock hard. Brittany laughed at him and lifted his jaw up with her left hand.

"Aunt Joyce was my only woman until Kelsey. I got married to Dick, he was quite literally a dick, shit, stayed with him way too long. Kelsey helped me focus, but I finally left him, got custody of Ben and now I'm here." She looked around dramatically, "sitting naked on my cousins bed after fucking him and now talking about eating his mom's pussy." She nodded and laughed, "Yup, I've come a long way."

It struck Matt just how casually Brittany talked about family incest, extended family sure but still family. He decided put out a feeler, "Does the incest aspect bother you? I mean you and my mom, you and me."

Brittany smirked and replied, "Being" she made little quotes in the air, 'the family 'genealogist' I would have thought you'd have already discovered the depth of our families deep dark closet secrets our depravities."

Matt tilted his head.

"Oh come on, didn't you wonder why your father took Aunt J to the opposite side of the continent, away from the family after they got married? Haven't you ever noticed mom and her sisters," he was ready for Brittany to say 'intimate with each other' but she didn't, she said, "were a bit too close to their father? Really? You missed THAT?"

Matt was aghast, "Are you saying that they all..." he left it hang.

She nodded, "I don't know how it all began but they were all fucking grandpa."

"Lucky bastard," Matt mused and that comment got a quizzical look from her.

"I meant, uh, how did YOU find out?" Matt asked.

"Don't ask, you'll never believe me and cuz, you really don't want to know the depth of it," she replied shaking her head, and then in a lower voice she said, "Frankly I don't know how you escaped your mom doing it with you."

Matt opened his mouth and Brittany shut him down by saying, "Don't ask it, don't go there."

Matt thought to himself, "Holy Shit!, that might explain why the girls were so close." then it occurred to him that the story about how all the sisters and one cousin came to be sex partners, he hesitated to call them "lovers," might be a lie.

The laundry finally beeped, Matt rolled off the bed and pulled her suit from the laundry. He handed it to her as she stood up.

It was as if the previous conversation never happened. "Ooo, nice and warm," she said as she stepped into it. Before she could pull it up Matt stepped to her and pulled her to him in a deep embrace, they hugged.

He kissed her and she kissed him back. She pulled up the suit and adjusted her tits in it.

"Thank you for all the insight into family, uh, relationships, and a most wonderful afternoon Brit," Matt said.