It's All Relative Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on her flip-flops. She looked up at him and smiled before saying, "You know, there are only 2 people who have ever called me Brit, Kelsey and now you. I think I like it."

Matt followed her to the door and before opening it looked out. The park still appeared deserted.

Matter of factually Brit turned around and kissed him on the lips, "Let's do this again sometime, sometime soon."

He smiled and replied, "Any time Brit, any time."

Matt resumed his seat with a now very warm beer. He hardly noticed as he drained it. She had revealed that this family was alot more "loving" than most families were, or at least he thought they were.

He jumped up and went to get the laptop and a fresh beer before sitting down again and spending the next hour or so Googling "Incest." He learned some odd facts. Incest was uncommon but growing more common although still socially unacceptable. The most common cases were in rural situations. With the most common being Father daughter sex followed closely by siblings. He was surprised to learn that Mother Son sex was the one most talked about and evident in erotic literature but it was actually the least common and reflected fantasy more than reality. Sex between cousins wasn't a close enough relationship to be considered "true" incest. It depended upon the society's mores but generally speaking, incest was sex between people who are too closely related to be allowed to marry.

Matt sat back at that revelation, "Huh... I guess Aunts and cousins are fair game then." He went back to reading.

"HELLO BRO! What's up?" he said.

Matt practically pissed himself.

Larry had snuck up behind him,

Matt closed the laptop and watched him sit down, "Well that certainly didn't take long."

Larry nodded and pointed at Matt's beer, "You know a good brother-in-law would offer his thirsty brother-in-law a beer."

"Let me know when you find a good brother-in-law," Matt replied.

They sat looking at each other.

Matt got up to get him a beer but said, "You know, I don't care what Denise says about you, I think you're a good guy. She doesn't need a new model."

Larry caught the beer Matt launched at him but was wise enough to set it down, now afraid to open the recently shaken and agitated can.

Larry and Matt sat talking and as much as Matt tried to avoid the topic of Denise being his half sister the more Larry seemed to poke him about it. Finally it got to be supper time and Matt pulled out the outdoor kitchen and set to making a very large meal of shrimp fettuccine Alfredo, garlic bread cooked on the camp fire, and a fresh chicken Caesar salad. He went all out for this last night there.

As had become the habit of most of the park regulars they gravitated to his pad and around the fire they sat merrily eating and drinking. This evening was particularly weird given the recent knowledge and events. The group included Aunt Sheila, Cousin Brittany, Half-Sister Denise, and Cousin Dorothy. He hoped things remained calm but when Denise rose and told everyone she had an announcement his heart was jolted by a shot of adrenaline.

Denise quieted everyone and then started, "I or maybe I should say 'we'", she gestured to Matt, "have something to tell you. You all know Matt is an avid genealogist and knows quite a lot about the family. What you don't know is that I never knew my father and in fact I don't think he ever knew he had a daughter out there. So, I grew up an only child with no father around. My Grandfather stood in and did well, no problems there. But what you all don't know is what Matt told me earlier today."

Matt thought that was a kind way to put it.

"I won't belabor the point or drag this on but," she paused for effect, "He discovered that Matt and I, I and Matt... we're brother and sister."

The circle erupted in gasps and questions. Matt closed his eyes and lay back tying his best to melt into the chair. He just didn't want to do the story telling all over again.

"Denise, sis, please, you do this," he said when he finally had no option other than to say something, "I'm all talked out about it."

Denise had the floor and started to parrot the story of the big discovery. As she talked Dorothy scooted over and leaned in to whisper to him, "Didn't you and she.. uh, get together?"

He patted Dorothy's knee and said, "Naw, we're just good friends, nothing more."

She seemed satisfied.

The rest of the evening ended well. Of course he was besieged by cousins and aunts. He made it a point to tell them he'd already talked to his mother and told her.

The next morning came quickly and as Brittany, Ben, and Kelsey moved their few bags into the rig he was preparing it to leave. Once he had the shore hookups put away and the slides in he backed over to the trailer his Audi was now in and hooked up. A few minutes he said goodbye to Dorothy and John and they were on the road. It was only about a 2 hours drive but a reason which became clear later Brittany asked if they could go via Mankato and Owatonna. Seemed odd but he said, "Sure" and off they went.

Ben was in the big comfy seat next to Matt, all strapped in and watching the world go by. Kelsey and Brittany were sitting on the couch behind him. For the first half hour or so they kept up a conversation about the crops being grown, who lived where, who did what, and occasionally who did who.

Ben had nodded off to sleep and there was a gap in conversation. When Matt asked his next question there wasn't a reply. He looked over his shoulder, the couches were empty and the door to the bedroom was closed.

"Jesus," he thought to himself, "I wonder if they're..., " he thought to himself and smiled.

Matt continued to drive for about another 30 minutes when his curiosity finally got the better of him. He pulled over into a nice little open area next to a field of corn. So that he didn't startle anyone he said, "Pee break!"

WIth the slildes in there remained a narrow pathway which allowed access to the bathroom. He headed back and before he'd taken two steps be could head the sounds of lovemaking.

Matt was kind of ready for what he found in his bedroom, but imagining and seeing were two different things but it was reminiscent to how he found Vonnie and Sheila.

He quietly opened the door and peeked around the corner. Brittany was completely naked and laying back on the bed, her eyes closed, her knees spread wide, and her hands on each side of Kelsey's head. Kelsey had 2 fingers in Brit and they were slowly being thrust in and out.

Matt's got hard in record time but he knew this wasn't something he'd be invited to participate in or really even wanted to participate in. He'd never watched two women together.

He almost overlooked the fact that Kelsey was still fully clothed. She'd been wearing some longer shorts and a white polo shirt and still was.

Kelsey pushed her fingers deeply into Brit and, if her wrist was any indication, was moving them up and down. She had her head leaning a bit onto Brit's left inner thigh as she used the flat of her tongue to swirl around and over Brit's clit. Other than a moan of pleasure every so often Brit was silent and other than her hips gyrating against Kelsey's fingers and face, motionless as well.

"Oh, right there," Britt whispered as she tilted her hips a bit more and in less than a minute she pulled Kelsey's head firmly to her, "uh, uh, uh..." and her nostrils flared and then twitched. It was an odd look for an orgasm face but it was still erotic as hell for Matt.

He didn't want to interrupt so he gently closed the door and went back to driving. About 15 minutes later he heard their voices from behind him again.

A few moments later Brit surprised him when she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for letting us borrow your bed for a bit," she said.

Matt glanced at her, "You're welcome to it any time," and turned back to watch the road.

He was then doubly surprised when Kelsey kissed him on the same cheek and said, "Thanks Matt."

Matt decided to try to engage her in a conversation, "You first time doing it in a moving vehicle?"

Kelsey squatted down next to him so she could hear better, she nodded, "Well, let's just say first time in a bed in a moving vehicle."

"Does it add to the moment?" he asked.

She paused, "Yes, a bit. The motion enhances things."

"Too bad," he said.

She frowned, "Why is that?"

He let his theatrical side come out, "Oh My God, you don't know what you're missing" he clenched his fist and flexed his forearm, "A giant hard throbbing cock inside you, you randomly bouncing around on it, the pressure, the naughtiness, the feeling is completely different," he looked at her as seriously as he could, but couldn't hold it back.

He winked and they both just started laughing. Kelsey sat back, "Boy, you lay it on thick." She hugged Brit before adding, "We have plenty enough fun just the two of us, thank you very much."

Brit smiled and rolled her eyes, "You do have to admire his attitude," she said and then paused to kiss Kelsey's neck and say, "But he isn't entirely wrong. Just misguided."

For a moment Matt thought he saw a flash of a thought in Kelsey's eyes. "Well, she doesn't know what she's missing."

Kelsey leaned back in her seat on the couch, "Matt, have you ever sucked a dick?"

"Say what?"

"Have you ever sucked a dick?" she repeated.

Matt's mind quickly sought after where she was going with this and grasped it immediately, "No, I've never sucked a dick. But neither have I ever cut my arm off. but in both cases I don't have to do it to know I wouldn't like it. But what I have done is make love to women and that's something I love, thankfully, they also seem to love it. So let me ask you this? Is it cock you're against or just the man attached to it?"

"What do you mean," she replied.

"We'll, have you ever incorporated dildos or strap-ons into your girl girl sexy time?" he asked.

"Yes"

"Ok, so it's not penetration you object to, if that were the case you'd avoid dildos, strap-ons, fingers, etc. So again I ask, what is it about men you don't like or are you simply a misandrist?" Matt was keeping the tone light and conversational.

"Misandrist?" Kelsey asked.

Matt explained, "A misogynist is a man who hates women, a misdandrist is a woman who hates men."

"Well I don't HATE men, if I did we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Ben had waken up and Brit had picked him up, now sitting with him on the couch. Kelsey moved to the shotgun seat. She sat down and turned sideways in the chair towards Matt. Her legs up and over the left arm as she leaned against the right arm.

"Did you have a bad experience with someone? A guy I mean."

Kelsey put her chin on her hand, "No, not really. I've always been attracted to woman but in high school I went out on a few dates with guys."

"Ah, but you said you'd never been with a guy, right." He asked.

She shook her head, "No, the furthest I got with a guy was some kissing and him groping my tits.

Matt nodded, "Did you get aroused at all?"

"Not really," she replied.

"Not a no" is what registered in Matt's mind but he replied, "Ok, so not a happy experience. But not a dramatically negative one either."

He reached over and patted her knee.

"You need a positive experience." Matt turned on the charm and smiled a big cheesy smile, "you need a kind, gentle, caring person who's concerned primarily about your feelings. It sounds like right now your a lesbian by choice, not by being completely turned off by men."

Kelsey, smiled at Brit, "I have all that now."

"But I was going to add, with a perfect sized penis for you to have fun with. But yup, in Brit indeed you do have most of that," Matt replied and signaled his surrender, "Well, I'll just throw this out there, if you ever want to experiment with no pressures, expectations, or consequences, keep me in mind."

"Oh look, Rochester city limits," Brit said.