It's All Relative Ch. 10

Story Info
Matt sleeps over with Mom and his two Aunts.
10.3k words
4.58
14.5k
20

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, planets, galaxies and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (wink)

If you haven't read the previous chapters (1-9), I highly recommend you do. Things will make more sense, or not...

My work schedule has been impacted by this wee virus thingy we're dealing with at the moment so I apologize for the slow down in production. Rest assured I have great plans for Matt. I just wish I could get laid as often as he does, lucky bastard.

This chapter was difficult to write and keep everyone acting per their established personalities and quirks.

-------------

Matt stood up and walked past his sleeping mother thinking, "I wonder what mom will think when she wakes up and finds herself naked, Aunt Sheila mostly naked, and her son in his underwear... shit, I hope Sheila cleaned her up. Shit again, and me with no pj's to wear." He wiped himself off and cleaned up his underwear best he could, Sheila had absconded with his cum so he was left with wet fabric.

Matt walked past Sheila and paused to give her a good night kiss. She smiled and then snuggled deeper into the bed. He noticed the time on her phone, it was 1:37 am.

Matt did likewise and he once again fell asleep imagining ways to get into his mom's panties, or to be more accurate, his cock into her pussy. "Fuck," Matt said and shook his head at himself, his cock was certainly in favor of the idea as well.

His day dreaming and the fact he knew his mother was sleeping bare naked only a few feet away was getting him hard again, just when it was time to sleep... "Great timing there you evil little shoulder asshole."

Thankfully Matt fell asleep anyway and, hard-on or not, he managed to keep his lust under control.

It was cool in the basement when Matt awoke needing a morning piss. The curtains on the basement escape style windows were all tightly closed so it was still quite dark. He sat up in bed bleary eyed and a briefly disoriented. "Oh ya, Vonnie's," he recalled and then got up and carefully walked the short distance to the bathroom around the beds where his Aunt Sheila and her sister/his mother Joyce were soundly sleeping.

When he opened the door to head back to bed the light shown onto his sleeping mother. She was laying on her left side, left upper arm under her left breast and hand under the left side of her face, right arm bent at the elbow over her right breast with the hand between her left forearm and face grasping the top sheet. Even with the coolness of the basement Joyce was a hot sleeper and she'd tossed the covers mostly off of her.

Matt smiled at that, it was something they shared. He couldn't stand a warm room. It had to be cool with some air flow in order for him so get a good nights sleep.

Her left leg was straight with her calf and foot under the covers and her right leg bent at the knee and pulled up on top of the covers. As a result of how she was laying and how the quilt and sheets were tossed, she was uncovered from her right hip to her foot. Mother or not, Matt's eyes settled on that exposed flesh and form.His eyes drifted up and admired his mother's bare smooth calf and thigh. "Definitely been exercising" and then his cock and shoulder devil appreciated her in a completely different vein, "She's in a perfect side fuck position," his devil seemed to whisper to him and it brought with it a lusty smile.

A moment after it registered she was in her night gown it quickly flashed through his mind that when he'd fallen asleep she was naked. Sometime during the night she'd waken up and slipped it on.

All that distraction vanished from his mind when his eyes noticed a whisp of hair between her legs. She'd pulled on her night gown but not her panties.

"God Damn she looks good," he thought to himself as he looked at her exposed right leg. Her gown was up just enough to expose her ass cheeks and right there his mother's lady bits were clearly visible in the bathroom light.

He had quite a bit of confidence that between jet lag and the pills mom was taking she was dead to the world for at least a few more hours. His first inclination was to kneel down and take a closer look. In fact he started to move when his shoulder angel (aka consciousness) got the better of him. Even though he was actively planning to fuck his mother he stopped. Although his cock and evil shoulder devil had teamed up and was trying to convince him to slip his now very hard cock into his sleeping mother he resisted.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked his mother's hair. Distant or not, aloof or not, she was his mother and he loved her dearly. Yes, and he wanted desperately to fuck her, he was conflicted.

She stirred to the stroking of her hair but didn't really wake up. Their morning kiss was a ritual unto itself and she automatically turned her head toward him, her lips puckered, eyes remaining closed in anticipation of their morning peck.

Matt leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Kissing on the lips was something she and Matt had always done, from infancy to adulthood. His ex-wife thought it was odd but they still did it.

This time Matt ensured there was something more. After giving mom their standard morning peck on the lips he remained hovering over her face.

Joyce was only barely conscious, in her mind it was done. She stopped puckering and relaxed back into the bed but Matt stroked her cheek and kissed her again. The kiss registered with her mind yet at the same time seemed distant and indistinct.

This kiss was different than all others they'd shared. Matt let his lips press firmly against his mother's and the movement of his head spread his lips. He was trembling a bit but he was KISSING her. He held his lips to hers with a firm but gentle pressure, one which he didn't break in their normal fashion. Not wanting to overwhelm her with a sudden slobbering tongue assault he allowed his lips to open slightly more and ever so gently the tip of his tongue touched her lips.

Almost instantly he sensed more than felt her relax as her mouth open and her tongue touched his. The tips of their tongues slipped around each other but it was his mother who gently held it in place with her teeth as her tongue danced across it. She released his tongue and he thought it was over but then she closed her lips firmly around it and sucked so that she drew it entirely into her mouth. She held that suction long enough for her tongue to swirl around it.

He'd felt that sort of sucking and tongue lashing before, but never on his tongue and never had he thought a 60 year old woman would do that. He had to adjust himself a bit because his cock was straining in an uncomfortable position, but just when he'd stopped shaking and thought this was it, his mother released his tongue and as if she were in another world, said, "Go to bed sweetie, I'm tired."

Matt sat there for a moment as she sunk back into her pillow. "God damn," he thought to himself. He didn't think he'd ever been so aroused so quickly because he was sporting a hard-on so hard it almost hurt. For the briefest of moments he thought to simply mount his mother. With her leg pulled up the way it was it would be easy and little she could do if she resisted.

But that wasn't Matt and certainly not where his mother was involved. He pulled the covers over her exposed hip to at least block the temptation from sight.

Failing at getting him to fuck mom he was still sporting a hard-on and his shoulder devil got him to glance over at the also sleeping Aunt Sheila. Now Sheila was an entirely different matter. They'd fucked twice, once before they knew who the other one was and once with Aunt Vonnie during an odd threesome after which Sheila revealed the female sisters and some of the female cousins had been fucking each other for quite a long time.

He found she was looking back at him. "Getting an eyeful of mommy are we?"

He shushed her and went over to her bed, sitting on the edge he kissed her cheek.

She took his hand and smiled, "You know she wants you."

"Actually I don't, you tell me that but the, uh, signals aren't really there. Hell, she only got here today. I'm sure she's still out of it. Travel like that sucks the energy out of you," he quietly replied.

She smiled and rubbed her eyes a bit, "She had enough energy a little while ago." She put her hand on his cock and squeezed, "Ok Mr. Thickness, you want a sign? Do you remember last night when she kept looking at you?" she asked.

Matt nodded, "Mm hum."

"Ya, I noticed it also, but you wanna know why she kept looking?"

Matt nodded and whispered, "Yaaaa" as if her question was the dumbest he'd ever heard.

She said, "I asked her if she wished you were the one kissing her, fondling her tits, and eating her. Know what she said?"

This time Matt glared at her and nodded, he didn't like sitting there having this conversation so close to her. Although unlikely, she might be waking up and cutting off Sheila's tortured tale at any time.

"She said she'd tried to seduce you in Fiji but you never bit."

Matt was floored but was brought back by Sheila repeatedly poking his bicep, "You took your desirable mother to Fiji, gorgeous, exotic, lovely Fijij, spent most of the time in only a bathing suit flashing your cock around and you didn't fuck her? Didn't fuck her, even when she flashed her tits and wanted you to?"

"She's my mother." he replied almost helplessly.

She pulled him down and kissed his cheek, "Boyo, you've got to make a decision, shit or get off the pot as they say, mom's simmering young man."

"Now that she's here I'm trying to get my head wrapped around it."

"You need to get your cock in it." Sheila whispered.

He nodded a little, "I know, but, all you sisters and cousins, now knowing you all sleep together, well incest is still kinda shocking to most."

Sheila closed her eyes and said softly, "Aw honey, fuck incest. You've been fucking relatives since you showed up in my restaurant, and you're squeamish over mommy?" She patted his thigh, "Please..."

Matt paused for a moment and wondered just what she knew. As far as he knew Sheila was only aware of him fucking her and his Aunt Vonnie. He had been pretty sure she didn't know about Aunt Rebecca, Cousins Brittany and Dorothy, and half-sister Denise. Now he wasn't so sure.

He looked over at his mother again and his mind wandered. In his fantasy he was ready to fuck his mother but now that she was really there it was a real possibility staring him right in the face.

But, yet again his caution got the better of him. He considered throwing caution to the wind and at the very least fingering mom, then his mind wandered to the more accepting of the two women in the basement with him, Sheila. He knew Sheila would be receptive but he didn't want to get caught fucking his mother's sister and by his own mother no less.

Conflicted, he kissed Sheila lightly on the cheek and went back to the bathroom to turn out the light and then gingerly felt his way back to bed.

He settled in and it all just felt right, yes, he'd kissed his mother, or maybe it was more accurate to say she kissed him. But there was nothing to regret, nothing to be ashamed of.

Matt slipped back into bed and a thought crossed his mind, something he knew practically nothing about. Grabbing his phone he opened a browser and searched "how common is mother son incest?" The returned articles were surprising. Although still looked down upon, incest was far more common that he'd thought. One therapist estimated mother son incest occurred in about 18% of families and another considered family incest in general to be an epidemic spurred on by the huge volume of incest porn on the internet. He also read that contrary to the popular belief that incest was practiced by the poor, the reality was that mother/son incest was far more common in upper middle class families than the poor. Furthermore, the term 'incest' really only applied to immediate family members living in the same household. "Well, I guess Denise and I fucking was, by definition, not incest. Ya right." he thought he'd tell that to Denise next time he saw her. She'd get a good laugh. It seemed mother/son and father/daughter incest was considered the most egregious form. Brother/sister incest was slightly more common. He focused on mother/son relationships and read that 60% of the time the mother initiated the sexual contact and in 5% of cases the son forced the situation on the mother which then eventually evolved into consensual incest. Less than 1% was the son raping the mother.

"God damn, there's a lot on this," he thought as he read and read. After an hour of soaking up everything clinical he could find on it he got tired, put his phone away, and fell asleep. His mind continued for a little bit to think, "Although still rare, Mothers and sons fucking was way more common that I thought."

Matt woke again at his usual wake up time for his run, 6 am, but since he didn't have his any of his running kit with him he just silenced the phone alarm and lay there thinking. It came to him suddenly. He got up and silently padded into the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and then rinsed with mouthwash and then scooted back to bed where it took him a while to doze off again.

Sometime later he was awaken by a kiss on the cheek, he smiled, turned a little bit and puckered up. He was rewarded by a light kiss on the lips. Matt opened his eyes to his mother sitting on the edge of the bed and about even with his hips. She was leaning over him on her right arm. He couldn't ignore those lovely unfettered tits hidden only by the thin cotton of her gown, tits which were now dangling over him and only inches away. He fought to keep his eyes off them. Maybe he'd seen them plenty in Fiji but he wanted to do more than just gawk at them.

"Good morning sweetie," Joyce/mom said.

"Good morning, mmmm, that was nice, I miss those," he said as he rolled onto his back and puckered up again. She leaned down and kissed him again intending it to only be another light peck.

As she leaned down Matt lifted his hands intending to gently caressed her sides but in the process the palms of his hands had slid over the sides of her breasts before settling on her side. She raised up a bit when he'd made contact with the sides of her tits, but she lingered just a bit longer than normal. As usual her kiss was very light, their lips only just touching. She broke the kiss but Matt closed his hands around her gown and pulled down

"Oh!" she said as he pulled her down onto him, "I guess we'll hug." The movement made her pivot on her ass and turn toward him. He pulled her down so that her breasts lay fully on his chest, her arms to each side as she leaned on her elbows. His head was close next to hers and he wrapped his arms around her as they hugged. His mother hadn't showered since her one sided romp with Sheila the previous night and her hair had a musky sweaty smell to it.

Matt held her close, "Mmmm, that feels great Mom, we ought to do this more often." He took a deep inhale through his nose so that she knew he was smelling her.

Joyce ignored the statements and went to push herself back up which only resulted in her face over his again. He pulled her down and placed a firm kiss on her lips.

She made a "Mmphm" noise when they lips touche again but this time there was nothing light and innocent about this kiss. Matt opened his lips a bit and again let his tongue touch hers. While mom didn't suck on his tongue like she had before, he felt her lips open and the tip of her tongue delicately touched his. Their tongues briefly explored before she raised up off him, gave him another quick peck on the lips and then patted him on the chest.

"What on earth was that?" she said with a smile.

Matt shook his head and smiled lovingly, "I don't know, it just felt right," he said before adding, "besides I've missing a lot of kisses, you owe me, we have a lot of catching up to do. Hell that kiss was nice, it must be worth 5 or so pecks."

She stood up and smoothed her night gown and said, "That wouldn't be appropriate sweetie. We're too old for those kinds of hugs," before heading back to her bed. That reply was the normal Joyce speaking but then this new happier Mom appeared. She stopped and turned to him saying, "Wait, that kiss was worth only 5 pecks? 5?" She turned away and said with a dejected tone, "You'd think a French kiss from Mom would be worth a lot more than only 5. Now 15 or 20, that'd I'd understand."

Matt sat up and said playfully as he imagined where else she had lips that he could kiss and where this could lead, "Ok, tell you what I'll do. I'll figure out how many you owe me and keep, uh, score, count, well, I'll keep track until we're even."

Joyce dismissively waved her hand at him and said, "No more of this then."

Matt looked up at his mother, "Mom."

Joyce stopped and looked at him.

He put on the most serious face he could muster, "It was a luscious kiss, and you smell great by the way, new shampoo?" But he was distracted again, he simply could not ignore that in that brief hug mom had sprouted twin quite noticeable pokies now mounting her tits. "Cold, aroused?" he mused only to watch her silently pad back to her bed.

"We can't stay and sleep the day away little Matt. Time to get up," she said as she gathered up her things for her morning rituals and went into the bathroom. She seemed in a hurry.

"Back to the unemotional you huh?" he thought, "that didn't take long."

She had her back to Matt as she brushed her teeth and her short hair. His felt a surge of adrenaline when she started to pull up her gown but just as her ass came into view he saw her look into the mirror at him and she closed the door with her foot.

"Shit," he thought to himself, "so close," and then chuckled to himself, "I wonder how many pecks an ass shot would be worth."

Once the door was closed Joyce slipped out of her gown as quickly as she could. She hadn't felt so aroused in years. When the kissed she'd smelled and tasted mouthwash. "He planned that kiss," she thought to herself. It was much worse than in Fiji. She clenched her thighs together as she cupped her tits and gently tweaked her nipples. She could get aroused through gentle nipple play and there was that heat slowly spreading in her loins. She'd hated to break the kiss but instinct made her, and yet it was one damned good kiss. She was almost elated to see the shower head had a pulse setting and was on a hose.

Matt was pleased, there were quite a few possibilities in this peck vs kiss thing.

He heard the shower start as he roused himself from bed. A quick glance confirmed what he already suspected. Sheila was already up, mom would never have kissed me if she were nearby. He got dressed and headed up stairs where he found Sheila and Vonnie at the table drinking their morning coffee and chatting.

He stepped next to Vonnie, she smiled up at him with those good natured always smiling lips. "Good morning scrumptious Aunt Vonnie," he said and kissed her cheek. She blushed and waved him away with a hand.

Matt moved to Sheila who looked up and puckered her lips tightly and began kissing at him.

He chuckled a bit, "and a very good morning to you the delectable Aunt Sheila." He leaned down and kissed her squarely on the lips. It wasn't a peck, it was a slightly open mouthed kiss with their tongues swirling around once.

"God she's hot," he thought to himself.

"Stop it you two," Aunt Vonnie said.

Matt stood up, nodded at Vonnie and said, "Mmm, I taste coffee and bacon" as he pulled out a chair.

Sheila swatted Vonnie on the arm, "Now that was a proper good morning kiss."

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers