It's All Relative Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table was all set for a nice breakfast. He poured himself a glass of orange juice and nibbled on some bacon as he listened to them plan his day for him.

Vonnie was dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt with some logo Matt didn't recognize. Her tits were filling it out very nicely and he could see bra lines over her shoulders.

But much to his surprise, Sheila was wearing a light cotton slip-over day dress. He'd never seen her in one and she was quite fetching. She usually was in pants of some kind. Not today, she looked very nice in a blue sleeveless dress which had small yellow polka dots, the neck line dipped into a deep V which showed off her cleavage quite nicely, he snuck a glance and saw that the dress came to just below her knees.

He finished eating, gathered the ladies plates and was at the sink washing up his stuff when he found Sheila next to him with their cups and glasses.

He took them from her and said, "Thank you" and expected her to go back to the table. But before she did she turned and leaned on the counter and scooted very close to him.

"So, how's mommy?"

"Good, she's in the shower." he replied, a question arose in his mind and he stopped washing. "Did mom really say that about me in Fiji?"

Sheila dodged, "Well, not in those exact words."

"Well, in what exact words then?" he asked.

"She said she had expected you to" she made little quotes in the air, " 'show more interest' in her while you were there. She said she'd gone topless to see how you'd react, did she?" Sheila replied.

Matt nodded, "After a couple days she was topless when ever she was sunbathing."

Sheila nodded, "Hmm, all by itself that's unusual for her," then she shook her head and whispered, "and you didn't as least make a move?"

Matt shook his head.

"Dummy, J sunbathing topless, hard to see her doing that," Sheila said.

"That's what I thought. OH, by the way, you look quite nice today. A new look for you?"

"Something different, practical, maybe convenient," She said with a wink.

Matt went back to washing but that "convenient" had him wondering. Before she went back to sit down Sheila leaned in to whisper in his ear, "She told me she'd not been with a man in several years."

"Jesus, Sheila, I can't know that." Matt thought as his cock twitched yet again, but he said, "Good, it means I taught her well."

Although aloof he knew his mother was a sexual creature but had she actually admitting to her sister she wanted her son to fuck her? It sounded totally and completely unlike mom. As he stood slowly washing the dishes the past few years crossed his mind. About a year after his father had passed she went through a short period of sleeping around. Not every night mind you but 3 or 4 times, enough so that it concerned Matt. Even before his lottery windfall he'd taken her under his wing. She 'd moved in with him and his ex-wife Denise and they'd grown closer than they'd ever been when he was growing up, which is quite something to say because their relationship now, although much better, was still a formal mother son one, albeit with the odd semi nudity now. The trip to Fiji had been an eye opener for Matt, in more ways than one. Although she seemed hesitant at first it was still her idea to go topless and then teased him when he was embarrassed, like she wanted him to look. In retrospect he now wanted to kick his own ass for being naive and insensitive to the signs. "Those nipples this morning..." he racked his mind over it.

Sheila was back in her seat and Matt was just finishing drying the dishes when Joyce, freshly "relieved of stress", showered, legs shaved, powdered, and spruced up joined them. She had chosen to wear black open toed flats, a knee length sport skirt (the kind with pockets), and a polo shirt emblazoned with THE WORLD's exclusive crest, other than the shoes she looked ready for the tennis court. Her boy cut hair was short enough to just need a brushing and it lay down nicely.

Matt stood for a few moments looking at the three sisters. Nine years separated them in age (Joyce 60, Sheila 52, and Vonnie 51) yet all three looked similar in age because his mother most certainly didn't look 60. In fact, as he stood there watching and smiling, he thought she actually looked younger than them. Mid 40ish. Furthermore, Vonnie and Sheila looked like sisters, similar height, shape, hair, where as his mother didn't look like either of them. Mom was shorter, a bit stockier, better all around proportioned but she was almost the spitting image of their mother. A shorter spitting image but an image none the less.

Weird how DNA works.

The rest of the morning was spent waiting for the three sisters to finish catching up on several years of gossip. Sheila gave him the evil eye at one point and he understood that he should make himself scarce so the women could gossip without him hearing. It was too bad because he would have killed to be a fly on the wall with those three.

Matt went down stairs, stripped the beds they'd slept in and tossed the sheets into the washer, piled the towels and wash clothes from the bathroom ready to be next. By the time everything was washed and dried it was near noon.

He heard his name called, it was Mom, "Matt sweetie, we're about ready to leave."

Just as he got to the top of the stairs he heard his mother firmly say, "NO!"

"You know the rules, you have to, no choice." replied Sheila in a firm almost whisper.

"Fine," his mother replied.

Before Matt could fathom what was going on Sheila said, "Oh, would you get our bags out to the car please, thanks honey."

Matt binked, pivoted and went back down stairs to get the bags which he took to the car and then came back inside. Sheila met him at the door

"Ok Matt, I've done all I can for you, I think she's growing suspicious of why I'm so interested you two fucking, I played it off as something that'll get me off. I told her I'd watch in the corner and quietly play with myself."

Matt rolled his eyes, "Jesus Sheila" but his cock certainly approved of her idea and he added, "Ya, but you woudn't be by yourself for long," he said and kissed her cheek.

Everyone kissed Aunt Vonnie and said their good byes. Vonnie was staying home that night but she'd be up to stay with Sheila in a few days.

Matt started the car and then got back out to open the doors for his passengers. Mom stood there waiting.

She knew he liked doing it, something he'd gotten from his father and something she loved about them both. Mom got in to the rear driver's side seat. He moved around to the passengers side and opened the door for Sheila who quickly slid into the middle. Matt noticed but didn't think anything of it.

Matt put on his sun glasses and pulled down the farm road back onto some proper paved roads.

It took him about 20 minutes to get back onto the motorway, he set the adaptive cruise control at 65 and settled back. Now that he was just cruising he could take the time to look at the back seat.

Joyce and Sheila were carrying an odd sort of conversation. They were talking almost nonsensically about farms and crops they were passing. In the wide view rear view mirror he could see Sheila and her facial expressions were not matching her conversation.

"Lots of soy planted this year," she said all the while smirking and smiling at her and apparently reaching for her.

One nice thing about the A9 is that as well as the wing mirrors being remote controlled the center rear view mirror was as well. He angled the mirror down.

He could only see his mother's right side. Joyce seemed to swat Sheila's hand away and replied, "Not nearly as much corn as used to be," but Sheila finally got a good grip on her right wrist.

Matt gaped.

Sheila lifted her skirt with her right and and pulled Joyce's hand between her legs with her left. For just a moment he saw right between Sheila's legs. She didn't have panties on.

"Not not as much corn, but oh, look at those silos, aren't they huge!" Sheila said.

"Silos? Fucking silos?" Matt said to himself and look around until he spotted them, "Ah, shit Sheila." He smiled and shook his head slightly, the silo's looked like huge dildos.

Matt got distracted when the car slowed a bit for traffic and then worked his way around a tractor towing some silage.

Next time he looked Sheila had scooted down a bit in her seat, her head laid back against the seat, her head turned and looking at Joyce. Her nostrils flared and her lips pulled back just a bit before she relaxed again.

Matt's heart began to race, he adjusted the mirror down a bit more

Now he knew why Sheila wanted his mother behind him and why she scooted to the middle, what he saw left a lump in his throat and a hardening cock in his pants.

Sheila had her right foot up on the hump and knee was bent and leaning to the right, her left leg was somewhere behind Matt as he drove. The position left her legs spread, her dress was just barely hiding her pussy from sight.

Given the amount of Mom's wrist and forearm under Sheila's skirt and the rapidly moving hump he could see between Sheila's legs it was obvious Mommy was finger fucking or rubbing the hell out of her sister right there in the back seat.

For a moment he was concerned about the leather and then quickly decided he didn't give a shit, he'd buy another car if he needed to. Besides, the smell of pussy might enhance the resale value.

Matt played along as if he didn't notice, "You two comfortable enough back there?" he asked and turned his head just a little bit.

His mother had been looking up at him every few seconds and she quickly answered, "Yes, lots of room here. But you just keep your eyes on the road son, we'd like to get there alive. We'll do the sightseeing."

He was confident the sun glasses kept his eyes from view but just in case he kept them focused on the road but in his peripheral vision be could see mom still looking at him in the wide angled mirror. Matt smiled to himself, "So, Mom, do you have your entire two weeks planned out now?"

His mother's voice was completely normal when she answered, "What? Oh, no not entirely, I'm going to stay with you tonight and then with Sheila for a couple days," she said as her hand continued to work on Sheila, "it's all up in the air really."

Sheila's left hand moved to her belly where it moved slowly up and down caressing her tummy.

"Sure quiet back there, you two all talked out already?"

"No, just watching the world go by," Joyce replied.

Matt decided some music would give the impression he wasn't paying attention, he turned on some light country which he knew his mother liked.

They drove on for about 10 minutes and his eyes kept coming back to the rear view mirror. Sheila's nipples were practically cutting through the top she had on they were so hard. She slowly drew her knees up higher and at the same time tried to spread her legs more. That resulted in her dress quickly sliding all the way up her right thigh and even though she tried to pull her dress down again with her right hand, her sopping pussy was completely exposed to Matt's eyes.

The heel of Joyce's right hand was resting on her sister's mound, the palm was covering her clit, and her fingers, well, Joyce had the middle two fingers of her right hand buried deep in Sheila but she wasn't thrusting anymore. He could see that those fingers were rapidly wiggling up and down inside her. Sheila's grip on Joyce's wrist was getting tighter. Having fucked Sheila twice, he could see she was obviously close, very close.

As he watched sucking in air a deep red flush began to spread up Sheila's shoulders, her body tensed as she held her breath. "Here it comes," he thought to himself.

His Aunt drew her legs up more and her thighs trembled as she clenched her eyes closed and then it hit her. She leaned forward in her seat and pulled Joyce's hand harder against her mound and getting the fingers deeper as the first wave of pleasure washed over her. The only sound he heard was a restrained whimper.

His mother's eye hadn't really left the rear view mirror. She was watching him intently. Matt continued to pretend not to notice and even mouthed along with a few of the songs.

Behind his mirrored sun glasses he took in all he could. Sheila had clamped her legs together trapping the still wiggling fingers of her sister, her tummy clenched and rippled with each orgasmic spasm.

Matt was hard at this point but what he saw next nearly made him cream himself.

Mom lifted her hand from Sheila's pussy. Sheila still had her by the wrist. Sheila brought her sisters slick fingers to her mouth and licked them before Joyce brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on both middle fingers as Sheila watched.

Joyce was looking at Sheila as she sucked but glanced at Matt in the mirror. Her face dropped and she yanked the fingers out of her mouth.

"FUCK! Caught," Matt thought but quickly decided to give some plausible excuse, he had it, "Mom, you ok? You hurt your finger or something?"

Joyce brought her hand back up and looked, "Oh, yes, I jammed it a minute ago on the, uh, metal thing here."

"You need me to kiss anything and make it better?" Matt asked innocently.

This got a burst of laughter out of Sheila but Joyce replied, "No, no, it's ok. Just smarts a little," and put the fingers back into her mouth for effect.

Joyce's heart was pounding, she was almost certain Matt had seen something, but exactly what she couldn't be sure. She was pretty sure she'd seen him looking. Shit, she deep inside wished he'd seen something, known she was sucking her sister's cum off her fingers. But maybe not, then again maybe Matt was a lot more dense than she gave him credit for. Still, hadn't Sheila told her that she was sure he wanted to fuck her buy the way he talked about his mother.

Joyce's was jarred out of her thoughts by a bare foot sliding up her right calf. She looked at her sister, rolled her eyes and shook her head firmly, "NO!" as she pushed the foot away. Sheila had better be satisfied with what she got. The only reason she had acquiesced to getting her off in the car was because of the "rules." "Fucking stupid rules at our age," she thought to herself as she dried her hand on her skirt.

Very early in their sexual experimentation the three sisters and later their cousins, had agreed that if one of them got pleasured, they were obligated to return the favor within 12 hours. This was regardless of where they were or what they were doing. So far they'd been caught once, by, of all people, their sister-in-law Debra. That wound up being a particularly stimulating day for all four of them.

Matt saw his mother put her fingers back into her mouth. "Fuck, I need to fuck someone, fuck something soon," he thought. A glance at the navigation map showed another hour left.

He was glad that he'd decided, come what may, he was making his move on his mother tonight. He was relying heavily on 1) Sheila telling him the truth and his mother really did want to fuck her son, and 2) that a combination of jetlag, her happy pills, alcohol, and poor judgement would make her more receptive to the otherwise "unthinkable."

They arrived at Vicki's place at 3 pm. The girls yacked and visited with Matt and his mother finally getting "home" at 6 pm. Joyce was excited about seeing the rig yet physically tired and wanted to go to bed but Matt convinced her to stay up so her body clock could reset and defeat the jet lag. After giving her a detailed tour and putting her clothes into the wardrobe and drawers he'd emptied for her she'd donned a set of Matt's sweats and went out to power walk.

It was now 7:30 pm and Mom was inside showering. She came home sweating like mad and headed straight to the shower. Matt had rib eyes, potatoes, and corn on the cob on the grate over the fire pit, a Caesar salad ready and wine in the cooler. His rig had a fine outside kitchen but a proper steak needed a proper fire.

"Aloha"! he heard a voice from behind him. Matt turned to see John standing there in a ridiculously gaudy Hawaiian print shirt.

"Good Lord John, what bet did you lose to have to wear that monstrosity in public?"

John helped himself to a beer and said, "MONST?! I'm offended by that. Dor bought it for me, special. Said I'd look, um, better in something casual."

"Well casual I understand but nothing about that shirt says casual, it's screaming 'throw me on the fire'." Matt said as John took a seat nearby and watched him cook.

Matt noticed him watching, "and don't go eyeballing my meat. I only have enough for two," Matt said with the intentional double entendre.

John's answer caught Matt by surprise. "Well, that's not what I've heard, seems your meat gets around." he said and winked as if his eye were twitching uncontrollably.

That caused a little frown on Matt's forehead. He jerked his head toward John and said quietly, "I disavow any knowledge of, or participation in, any untoward, unnatural, and/or deviant sexual and/or erotic activities which you may or may not have heard rumor of." He paused for a moment before adding, "Regardless of how much fun they might or might not have been."

John leaned forward a bit, "Well, Dor heard that you and Peggy... " John stopped and nodded, and wiggling his eyebrows up and down before giving Matt a knowing wink.

"What, who? Peggy?" Matt stopped and glared at John, "and..." he said.

"Aw come on, you know...," John said before he made a circle out of the thumb and forefinger of his left hand and then put the top of the bottle of beer in it and began stroking.

Peggy was his father's sister's daughter, which made her a 1st cousin. By now we all know being family wasn't here nor there to Matt. In fact it'd come to pass in Matt's mind that being family was preferred but it wasn't that Matt thought Peggy wasn't doable, she ranked high on his doable list. Although only 27 she looked older, as in "mid 30's MILF," and that wasn't a negative. She had curly light colored auburn hair, pale complexion, loads of freckles, beautiful smile, the hips of a mother so a bit wide, over all a very nice shape to her. He'd last seen her and her 3 kids at the reunion. He'd spent a few pleasant minutes talking to her. From Sheila he'd learned that she was in a very unhappy marriage to some guy named Paul. The marriage was a charade which continued solely for the kids.

Matt had made a mental note to look her up but now there was a rumor about them? He pressed John.

"John, spill it pal, what'd you hear?"

"Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch, Dor heard from Delores that the two of you had hooked up," John said. Delores was another 1st cousin but on his father's side, in fact she was the daughter of Aunt Rebecca, his father's sister. Rebecca was Matt's first planned conquest and just her name brought a smile to him.

Matt looked at him , "Huh? When on earth would I have had time for that?"

"I wouldn't know," John shrugged and took another drink of his beer.

Matt turned back to the grill, "Ok, it's untrue but, whatever."

"Welcome back Matt!" a voice called from behind him.

Matt knew who that was and was smiling before he even turned around. His 1st cousin Dorothy walked over and gave him a hug, "We missed having you around here Matt." It was a much too familiar an embrace, close, tight, and intimate. She kissed his cheek.

"Well I couldn't be kept away, after all," Matt leaned down and whispered into Dorothy's ear, "The perks at this park are pretty fantastic."

Dorothy swatted him on the butt and sat down next to John.

Matt didn't hesitate, "Ok Dor, tell me about this rumor of me shagging Peggy."

Dorothy looked confused for a moment. John tried to help out, "You know, what you told me about Peggy and Matt hooking up."

Dorothy shook her head at John, "God Lord John, you don't get anything right. Noooooo, I told you Delores had told me Peggy wants to um, how did she put it, get to know Matt and I'm pretty sure she meant 'know' in the Biblical sense."