It's All Relative Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt perked up, "I'm all for that as long as 'knowing' doesn't result in 'begetting,' The Bible is full of begetting after knowing. But I like her," he nodded as he gazed at the grill, "I think I'd like that. So the rumor isn't that I've been doing Peggy it's that Peggy wants to do me?" He turned back to the grill again, "I can live with that." He hoped that he didn't sound too excited about it but inside he was jumping for joy and mentally checking his calendar for free weeks.

Dor made a face at him, "You told us you were fixed young man."

He looked confused.

"You shouldn't be able to beget anything." she said.

He smiled, he'd filled her with quite a lot of cum not too awful long ago and she probably thought maybe he'd lied. "Oh I am fixed, but I've been looking for a reason to use the word 'beget' for a while now. It fit," he said as he waved the spatula at them.

Matt suddenly felt he needed to change the subject and remembered that damned shirt. He pointed at John's shirt and asked Dorothy, "Ok, explain that to me?" when the door to the rig opened and down stepped Joyce.

She was dressed in a red and black tartan flannel floor length dress. Matt saw that it was one of those you step into, pull up, and button in front. It had long sleeves, pockets at the breasts, and a a nice collar. Joyce made it look very elegant setting it off with the A-grade Akoya pearl necklace and matched earrings Matt bought her in Fiji.

Joyce came down to join the little circle of gossips.

"Mom, you remember Dorothy, Aunt Debra's daughter?"

"Oh my God, Dorothy, I can't remember the last time I saw you," Joyce said as they hugged. Joyce was Dorothy's Aunt by marriage.

Dorothy introduced John to Joyce and they settled into talking as Matt did the final turn of the steaks.

It wasn't long after that the food was ready. Dorothy and John made their polite excuses and left them to their supper. As he was cooking Matt had decided to alter his grand plans for this evening and follow a different path although he hoped it had the same results.

The table inside the rig was set with his best, although rarely used porcelain place settings, His mother took her seat and Matt raised a bottle of wine, "Look what I got."

Joyce smiled and said, "Oh, good, you have the essentials. I was hoping you had some of that."

He uncorked it and poured her a glass, more than just a little bit more than he usually poured her. In fact he'd selected larger wine glasses and each held about 1/4 bottle all by itself.

Joyce took a long drink, "Oh, that's good." It wasn't a designer wine or something exotic and was usually in the desert wine section of bigger stores like Bevmo. It was simply a Stella Rosa which sold for about $9 at Costco. They'd first tasted it an the Olive Garden long ago and Mom fell in love with it. Matt had 12 bottles, he liked it as well.

The meal went well and by the end of it they'd gone through 2 bottles and started on a third. The wine was definitely affecting Mom, she was more animated and smiled a lot.

Everything had gone smashingly and although really really outside his comfort zone he balled up the courage to talk to Mom. He felt like he needed a mine detector before something blew up in his face so he tread cautiously.

"Mom, is it ok if I ask you something?"

Joyce had her finger tracing the top of her wine glass, "Sure sweetie..."

Matt held up his hand, "Well, before you answer too quickly please let me get all the way through." He paused and took a drink and a breath, "Mom, you're a beautiful woman, hell, I suppose all sons should see their mothers as beautiful in some way. Beautiful inside and out, I look at you and am proud. Ever since Fiji I've wanted to ask, shit this is sensitive," he paused, "no that's not right, not accurate, sensitive's the wrong word, um, what I mean is, intimate, that's it, it's a question about something very personal and intimate. I'm kind of stumbling over this because I'm afraid if I approach this the wrong way our relationship could be irreparably damaged and I value the closeness of the relationship we have." He paused again, "You ARE beautiful lovely, caring, desirable, and I don't say that as a son usually sees his mother."

As Matt spoke his mother had leaned forward so that her breasts were against the table, he continued.

"Now, Aunt Sheila and I have become pretty close."

Mom nodded, and quietly said, "She's told me."

Matt overlooked the statement but wondered what exactly her sister had told her, he kept talking, "She's told me a couple things, things that had been on my mind since Fiji, anyway, she said you had told her you wanted to, or would like to, I'm not sure of the exact words used, to do, um, a sort of bucket list?"

Mom sat up a bit and he saw concern grow on her face, he continued, "It's nothing awful, maybe embarrassing but not awful, she's been nothing but great to me since I got here, hell everyone has, but she's told me about some family skeletons and I'd like to hear your perspective or thoughts on..."

Joyce's worried thoughts showed on her face more than she wanted them to, "That bitch, she's told him about us sisters. Why the fuck would she do that?" she thought to herself as she struggled to appear relaxed, "that's why he acted so calm in the car. He already knew!" Her finger still circled the wine glass and she nearly missed what he said.

"... something specific related to you and me."

"Wait, us?" she thought and looked up to Matt's face and realized he'd not made eye contact since he started talking. She reached across and took his hand

thinking, "OH JESUS, she didn't!"

He said, "She told me you might be interested in, me," and then mumbled to himself, "how, how, how" as he struggled for the words, "um, interested in a sexual way."

The confirmation Sheila had told him what she'd sworn to take to the grave was in his mother bringing her hands to cover her face, "Oh my God," she whispered, she got up and walked quickly to the bathroom and closed the door.

Joyce sat herself on the closed toilet lid. She still had one hand to her mouth and the other was clutching her chest. Telling Sheila of her teasing Matt in Fiji and of her taboo fantasy had been just that, sharing a fantasy, something she thought would always stay as an erotic unachievable fantasy, shared with a sister. Hell all four of them had done the same, sharing deeply intimate thoughts and feelings. Now an erotic fantasy was in the other room and had the potential to become reality. She quickly considered and discounted the possibility that Matt wasn't interested. All recent evidence suggested he was attracted to her. Him looking at her tits, trying to hide his erections in Fiji, their tongue play this morning (she'd been tired but not unconscious, she remembered it all too well because she'd been left wet by it). Well shit.

She shook her head and sunk her head into her hands as thoughts raced through her mind.

"Well shit, fucked that up." Matt said out loud and to no one.

He considered following his Mother but decided she neither wanted or needed to talk, she needed to think.

So, he cleaned up instead. He had just finished and started the dishwasher when the bathroom door slid open and she came back to the table.

Joyce sat with both hands clutching her glass of wine. She'd decided the best way to handle this was gently but straight forward.

She began, "Aunt Sheila had no right to share that with you. It was told to her in confidence and rest assured I'll be talking to her about that later."

Matt nodded his understanding. It was just like Mom to look at this almost clinically. He smiled a bit.

Joyce noticed his smile and nodded, "Ya, there will be hell to pay."

She paused and took a deep breath. "This will be hard." she thought and then looked at Matt and said, "The short answer is yes." She paused and thought, "There, I've said it out loud," and then gathered thoughts and began to rationalize, "I suppose at some point all mothers notice their son becoming men, they're young, physically fit, she watches them go through puberty, in the home people might see each other in less than full dress, they are in the prime of life so to speak," she nodded more to herself than to Matt, "So, it's understandable."

Matt followed her lead and nodded before saying, "Likewise for me, I mean when I started, um, 'noticing' women, you were the only woman I kinda, sorta had access to, you were around all the time." He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, "Hell you were the only woman I could get off to for a long time."

Joyce knew her son masterbated, hell a mother would have to be naive or an idiot not to notice the signs and in many cases, the evidence. While she had never been able to bring herself to walk in on him when she knew what he was doing, it didn't mean she didn't wonder "things."

Their conversation became more and more relaxed and after finishing the 3rd bottle of wine they were two people rationally sitting discussing their having sex. Ya, a mother and son who hadn't fucked calmly talking about fucking. That had to be a first. They identified a potential snag but decided to be honest with each other and cross that bridge if they came to it. That snag was jealousy.

Neither of them wanted to have a monogamous relationship. Joyce wanted to be with other men and Matt certainly agreed. Not that he wanted to be with men mind you, just that he wanted the freedom to be with other women. They had to go into this with that understanding.

Their conversation went on long it really needed to. They dealt with the uncomfortable and embarrassing topic was to talk and both of them were avoiding the conversation ending because that would logically wind up with them becoming immediately intimate.

Then came a really long pause.

Thankfully Joyce broke the silence and asked it first. She looked into his eyes and said, "Wow, did we just agree it was ok for us to make love?"

Matt had his palms flat on the table, he looked at them, wiggled his fingers as he considered his reply and then said, "Ya... I think we just did."

What followed was a prolonged period of silence as what they had said soaked into their consciousness.

"Wow," Joyce said again.

Matt nodded and added, "Weird."

More silence and then Matt felt the need to relieve any pressure there might be by saying, "Ok, um, let's do this. I hope you agree that i'd be really weird for us to get up right now, strip our clothes off, and go have sex. What do you think of this. We'll just carry ooooon and 'it' will be a spontaneous thing sometime in the future. No pressure, no coercion, no feeling like since we talked about it we gotta do it NOW!"

He offered his hands and added, "Make sense, any thoughts?"

Matt had managed to completely de-stress the situation. Joyce took his hands and grasped them tightly, but didn't say anything, she simply nodded.

For Joyce the emotions were too raw for words. Her heart almost exploded with love for her son. She sat holding his hands and a tear ran down her cheek as she thought of how much of his father he had in him. Caring, gentle, kind, generous, Daryl had been all those thing and Matt had, thank goodness, picked those traits up. They'd raised a gentleman.

Although she'd might have revised her image had she known a few of his recent doings. But at this moment in time, that was neither here nor there.

By this time it was 10:30 pm. Joyce drank down the little bit of wine remaining in her glass and put it in the sink. Matt got up and they hugged.

To both of them this hug felt hugely different, their relationship had transformed. Matt didn't feel the need to keep his hips back away from her so it became their first full body hug as they pressed against each other. Matt had to bend down a little to hug her, his head next to hers. Mom's tits felt wonderful against his chest. He savored the feeling for a moment before leaning back as they usually did ready for the good night kiss.

LIkewise Joyce felt his hips press against her and his cock was an ever present lump.

They kissed and it wasn't weird at all. It also wasn't their ritualistic pick on the lips good night. It was a full on kiss, no other way to describe it.

Joyce broke the kiss and shook her head to clear because this kiss had fogged her brain a bit, "Ok THAT will do nicely," she said as she turned and headed to the bathroom and disappeared inside.

Matt opened up the couch he'd prepared with linen before picking up Mom yesterday. He heard the bathroom open.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

Matt was leaned over the bed fluffing pillows and turned his head to see his mother standing with her arms crossed in the doorway of the bedroom. She had changed into her night gown and stood there barefoot and very obviously bra-less.

"Uh, getting my bed ready. You'll sleep..."

Mom interrupted him, "Whoa, I don't think so," she paused, "not anymore anyway." She gestured with a tilt of her head to the bed, "You'll sleep in here with me." She turned back into the room and, although he could only see about the bottom quarter of the bed, saw the covers move and then raise as Mom's feet slipped under the sheets. As she lay down he heard, "If we're going to be lovers..."

Matt's mouth opened to reply but nothing came out. He stood up and steadied himself. He decided to take her words at face value, "lovers it is then," he smiled to himself. Matt closed up the couch, put the pillows away and walked into the bedroom. Mom was watching him with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Don't you even think it." He said with a smile. He turned away from her and hesitated, "Awkward" he said as he stripped off his polo shirt, tossing it into the hamper. He kicked off his shoes and socks. The socks joined his shirt. He stood up but didn't turn to face his mother, "be casual and natural about this," he told himself as he unbuckled his short pants and slipped them off. They joined his socks and shirt. Now clad only in his tightie-whities he turned to go into the bathroom.

A quick glance at mom laying in bed. She was looking right at the bulge in his shorts. He stopped and she kept looking, "Jesus woman," he said and then stepped into the bathroom to do his pre-bed rituals but didn't see any point in closing the door.

His mother couldn't see in from her angle but he was complying with the "couple" edict. Shower, shave, brush teeth, deodorant, a light spray of Hugo for Men, a quick check for errant nose hairs, clean underwear, and his pajama shorts. For years Matt had slept in a pair of pajama shorts. They were baggy and made of a soft light Egyptian cotton. He had several with manly print schemes on them.

He tossed his used underwear where they belonged and moved to his side of the bed. Now it got awkward again. Mom was on her side facing away from him. He folded down the blanket and sheet. He slept hot so never used a blanket. His wife had been the opposite and always slept under both. He smiled to see his mother had folded her side down as well. His eyes noticed the rise of her ass under the sheet as he slid under the sheet.

"Not now," he told his shoulder devil as his cock began to cast it's vote.

His mind registered a fact. He was now in bed with his mother, under the same sheet, nothing between them at all but a gown and pajama, and they'd agreed it was ok for them to fuck.

"Lord save me," he thought. Matt rolled over toward his mother and kissed her cheek.

Joyce turned her head and kissed him on the lips. She'd abandoned the motherly peck. It was another kiss and like a few minutes ago, she felt a growing dampness between her legs. "Oh my God he smells good, no, too soon," she thought as she turned away and closed her eyes.

Matt spooned up behind her and draped his left arm over her. He kissed her neck and whispered, "Good night Mom."

Neither of them fell immediately to sleep. Although they didn't know it they each lay there awake contemplating their mutual decision and what was yet to come.