It's All Relative Ch. 11

Story Info
Matt and Joyce get to know each other (think Biblical).
9.2k words
4.61
7.8k
14

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, planets, galaxies and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (wink)

If you haven't read the previous chapters (1-10), I highly recommend you do. Things will make more sense, or not...

My work schedule has been impacted by this wee virus thingy we're dealing with at the moment so I apologize for the slow down in production. Rest assured I have great plans for Matt. I just wish I could get laid as often as he does, lucky bastard.

Ok, I get it. The previous chapter set the mood but didn't really deliver.

-------------

"Not now," he told his shoulder devil as his cock began to cast it's vote.

His mind registered a fact. He was now in bed with his mother, under the same sheet, nothing between them at all but a gown and pajama, and they'd agreed it was ok for them to fuck.

"Lord save me," he thought. Matt rolled over toward his mother and kissed her cheek.

Joyce turned her head and kissed him on the lips. She'd abandoned the motherly peck. It was another kiss and like a few minutes ago, she felt a growing dampness between her legs. "Oh my God he smells good... no, too soon," she thought as she turned away and closed her eyes.

Matt spooned up behind her and draped his left arm over her. He kissed her neck and whispered, "Good night Mom."

Neither of them fell immediately to sleep. Although they didn't know it they each lay there awake contemplating their mutual decision and what was yet to come.

Maybe they lay awake but once asleep they slept comfortably. Matt was the first first to waken. He found that neither of them had moved. Mom was still on her right side with her legs pulled up and he was spooned right up hugging her. The only thing that had changed was that she was clutching his right hand to her breast.

He nuzzled into the back of her neck and sucked in her odor. "Lovely," he thought to himself. He suddenly became quite aware of something.

His morning wood was firmly pressed against his mother's ass crack. "Oh Jesus," he thought to himself as he slipped his hand from her grip and slid out of bed for his 6 am run.

Before leaving he turned on the kettle in case Mom woke up and wanted some tea. He closed and locked the rig door at 6:15 am.

Matt felt terrific and put in a full 5 miles, by 3 he wanted to stop but he'd been slacking off lately and couldn't bring himself to stop.

He came in the part gate at 7:40 am and made a detour into the park office where John was fussing about.

"Morning old man," Matt said as he entered the door.

"Morning back at ya, Matt, how are you this fine morning?"

Matt poured himself a cup of water from the water bottle and plopped himself down, "Pooped, what's the weather going to be like, I was too lazy to look last night and there are some angry looking clouds to the south," he said.

John walked to the open door and looked out, "Cooling off and about 60% humidity, thunderstorms in the evening, so not awful, we could use the rain."

John joined him at the table. "Say, uh Dor is going to be asking you for a favor," he said with a roll of his eyes.

Matt perked right up, "Favor?"

John nodded, "Ya, a" made little quotes with his fingers, a " 'favor' and I'll bet you can guess what that favor is."

Matt's forehead furrowed.

Dor was John's 52 year old wife who Matt had discovered was still a virgin and then had the profound pleasure to relieve her of her virginity. Ya, it's a great chapter that if you jumped right into this story you've completely missed.

She'd been acting like a child with a new found toy so Matt bought them a Sybian so she would stop looking to him to satisfy her new found cock needs. It seemed to be working. "Something wrong?" he asked.

John shook his head, "No, not really, she just wants, well... you spoiled her and it's been 3 weeks, so you know. She wants the real thing."

Matt nodded, "I see, she was fun to spoil but if you're ok with it, I'm ok with it. My mother is here, so I've got to work around that. Do you want to be there?"

John shook his head, back and said, "Naw, that's ok. but I understand about your mother. Just let us know a good time."

Matt got up to head back for his shower, "Give the wife my love, see you later."

Mom was still curled up in bed but by the coffee on the table she'd at least been up and about. Hell, she'd flown half way around the world to hear the story of his discovering a half-sister so she was still probably suffering from a little jet lag.

He caught himself getting fresh shorts so he could change and shower in the bathroom. A devious little smirk crept across his face as his shoulder devil reminded him there wasn't really a reason to do that. Without another thought, Matt stood at the foot of the bed where Mom was still sleeping and stripped off his clothes, tossing them into the hamper. As much as he wanted to jump into bed and fuck, it also felt really weird just having that desire and even weirder that they'd agreed it was ok. But, being conflicted, he decided to let Mom make the first sexual move. But he was going to just be natural around her, as if they were a couple, as Mom had intimated last night.

He didn't know it but it also wouldn't have surprised him to know Joyce lay there pretending to be asleep and through half open eyes watched her son. She held her breath as he undressed and it flashed through her mind it would be the first time in decades, since he was in middle school, that she'd seen her son naked. He stripped while facing away from her. Her motherly pride took over as she observed his muscled back appeared and then a firm ass as his shorts slipped down.

"He has a good body, no, a really good body," she thought. Her heart skipped a beat and the excitement grew as she waited for him to turn and head into the bathroom.

Joyce knew her son was fairly well endowed. She hadn't seen his cock directly but that wasn't for a lack of trying. During their weeks in Fiji she'd seen evidence as a lump in his bathing suit but he wore that damned baggy thing.

She'd been providing her own sexual release for over 2 years and wanted, "No, fuck that" she thought, "she needed a man." She almost blew it when he turned to go into the bathroom and she saw him in profile.

"Oh my God, there," she thought as he turned and her eyes opened wider for a better view. Matt's cock came into view almost like one of those slow motion reveals used in movies. Although soft and not anything near erect or even aroused it was still above average.

Joyce wasn't a cock expert that's for sure. Until Daryl, Matt's father, Joyce had only been with 2 men. Once with some kid in high school who only managed to take her virginity and little else, and then Daryl who gave her her first orgasm. After he died she'd "blown a fuse" as Matt described it and had a series of one night stands until he'd insisted she come live with him and his wife, also named Joyce. During her stay with them it was obvious to anyone with ears that their sex life was active and fulfilling. More than once Joyce had masterbated as she listened to her son fuck his wife. But back to Matt's cock...

His cock was thick, she could see that clearly and she liked thick cocks. As for length, the head hung even with the bottom of his balls. "6 inches at least maybe a bit more" she thought as it struck her and she felt a surge of moisture between her legs, "and that's soft, my word, that'll fill me up."

Matt moved out of sight. For the next few minutes his mother lay there listening to him. "In there ball sack naked," she thought. The sight of him had gotten her more than just a little wet. She listened as he shaved, brushed his teeth, and when he turned on the shower. He got in and she decided to indulge a bit as she listened to him.

Joyce rolled to her left onto her back and smoothed the covers out over her. She hiked up her butt and reached down to pull her night gown up to her belly, and then pulled up her knees, spreading them slightly as her right hand slipped between her legs. She took a deep breath as she spread her fingers like a Vulcan greeting and slid them down until the tips felt ass cheeks and the palm pushed on her clit, up and down they went a few times. She loved the initial touch of her fingers as they slid over her outer labia, it was only after a few minutes of this warming up that she let her fingers come together and the middle two slid between her outer labia into the deeper folds of her inner lips. She rested the heel of her hand on her mound and let her fingers explore. When she started there was every intent to finish quickly as Matt showered only feet away but she had a thought.

Joyce anticipated their first sexual experience would be very soon and was actually disappointed it wasn't last night. It came to her in a flash that she didn't want to orgasm but should wait for sex with Matt. But, unknown to Matt, she'd decided to leave the decision to him and she was now waiting for him to make the first overt sexual move.

What we've ended up with is the amusing to us and likely quite frustrating situation where two people agreed having sex was ok but because they were mother and son and both embarrassed about it, each had resolved to wait for the other to make the first move and each had also decided to be as casual as they could.

Joyce gave her clit another rub and pulled her hand from her pussy, drying it on the flannel gown. "Time to get up," and she swung her feet down and sat up,her gown was still bunched up around her waist. She heard the shower turn off and the door open. She quickly stood up and started making the bed.

Matt's head appeared around the bathroom door, "Well good morning Mom, sleep ok?"

Joyce moved to his side of the bed and looked in the bathroom. He was standing there naked as he dried off. She acted as casual as she could and replied, "Oh yes, lovely. Probably the best I've slept in a few years."

Matt had his hands in a towel drying his hair and replied, "I know, same here." He decided to pour on the compliments as he stepped into the bathroom doorway still drying his hair, "I can't imagine why I slept so well, I was only sleeping pressed up against a beautiful sexy woman all night, you'd think I would have had something else in mind."

Joyce tried not to stare. Her son was over a head taller than her and standing there stark naked drying his hair. "He's doing this on purpose," she thought and smiled to herself, "Well two can play that game," she had to pee.

"Yes, you would think that wouldn't you, you demonstrated your ability to deny yourself, very admirable," she said as she almost ignored him as she put her hands on his chest and pushed him aside as she stepped into the bathroom, "Excuse me, I have to pee."

Her gown brushed over his cockhead as she passed and he was puzzled until then, "Oh sorry, I forgot to ask first," he said as he backed out of the bathroom slid the door shut continued to dry himself off.

Joyce sat on the toilet, finished her business and gave him back the bathroom and went to get dressed. She opened the drawer which held her bras and panties and pulled out one of each, laying them on the bed.

Matt finished drying himself off and hung up the towel turning just in time to see his mother take off her night gown, "Holy shit," he thought.

Joyce was nervous as hell and nearly shaking when she pulled the night gown up and over her head, she could feel herself blushing as she exposed herself to her son. Folding the night gown she did her best to ignore his nakedness and walked to the side of the bed she slept on, right past his staring eyes. As was her norm, she placed the folded gown under her pillow, fluffed it a bit and then walked back past Matt to the foot of the bed and picked up her bra.

Matt saw his mother naked a day ago at Vonnies but the light wasn't great, here not only was the lighting very good he could reach out and grab her if he wanted. His eyes wandered over her ass as she bent over the bed and next she was boldly walking right in front of him. Bold was right but she was also very clearly shaking when she walked past him.

Although blushing from her toes to the top of her head, Joyce looked lovely and it wasn't just a biased son admiring his mother. Matt gazed and soaked the view in, she was not just lovely, she was hot. Maybe it was just to him but that's all that counted. She was about 5 ft 5 in, a good head plus shorter than he was, her hair was dyed a dirty blonde. It's natural color was black but it had grayed and she'd dyed it after Daryl had died. Her hair was cut in a pixie cut and it complimented her face well. There was a distinct bikini bottom tan line but her topless sunbathing eliminated any other tan lines. Her complexion was clean and blemish free. She had a mostly round face with a pointed nose, distinct nostrils, prominent cheekbones, a well defined jaw line, a slender neck, she had wrinkles but they were so few she didn't look even close to 60. He thought maybe 45 or 50, about the same age as her younger sisters. Her shoulders were firm swimmer's shoulders, well toned and fit. Her breasts were motherly, gravity had taken its toll but they weren't saggy and pointing at the floor. They drooped a bit but the dark pink areola faced forward topped with thick quarter inch or so nipples which were perfectly capable of becoming three quarter inch nipples. Thanks to cold water Matt had witnessed that in Fiji, nipples that screamed out to be sucked on. Her figure was pleasing with a well defined waist and the the smallest of bellies topped with a little innie bellybutton. From Fiji Matt already knew she didn't have any stretch marks of any kind anywhere. Her hips were motherly hips and at the cleft between her legs there was a thick patch of dark pubic hair. Her bush was mostly au natural. It was trimmed on the sides keeping it neat and tidy, he couldn't yet tell what it might look like up close and personal. Joyce's legs were not long but suited her size, well toned but not muscled, and finally slender ankles topping well cared for feet and manicured toes.

Joyce had just put the bra around her waist and hooked it when she heard Matt say, "You have got to be the sexiest person I've seen in a very very long time," he said. Matt stepped to the foot of the bed next to her. She stopped and looked at him. She stood there only a foot away with only a bra around her waist.

Matt couldn't help himself. He stepped to her and pulled her to him. Her breasts pressed tightly against his chest as their lips met. Their mouths met open for a deep french kiss, tongues swirling and dancing around each other. He knew he'd better watch himself or he'd have her on her back in moments. As it was he felt her pubic hair against his cock, a cock which was rapidly casting it's vote on the "throw her on the bed and fuck her question."

Joyce wrapped her arms around her son's neck and let herself be drawn in. He tasted so nice, freshly shaved, showered and, "SHIT," she thought, "My breath!" She hadn't so much as had a morning piss yet, so, morning breath and all that.

Suddenly Mom broke the kiss and pressed the palms of her hands to his chest to move him back. "I haven't brushed yet."

He knew it. Somewhere buried inside that hot loving mother who said it would be ok to fuck was his old grumpy, conservative (mostly), standoffish Mother. "My God Mom, you think I care?" he said as he reached for her again.

Joyce playfully swatted his hands away, "Maybe not, but I do."

Matt put his hands on his hips, put on a mask of hurt, and stood there with a half staff boner, "Alright, fine. No kissing unless you've brushed. But those," he pointed at her nipples, "those things are saying they don't care about your breath."

She covered her nipples with her hands, "Well they don't get a vote, at least not right now," she finished saying as her eyes locked on to his half staff erection. She didn't do a conscious assessment/comparison between father and son but her mind noted her son's cock was, at least when it came to thickness, larger than his fathers'."

Matt acquiesced, "Fine, ok. We're still good," and went back to getting dressed and opened his "panty drawer" as Mom called it. He picked out a light blue pair of Derek Rose shorts followed by a pair of short pants he'd bought at a local market. Matt didn't do large stores like Walmart or Target or Kroger's. He spent as much money as he could on local businesses. Followed by a light blue polo shirt with left breast pocket. It was a rule, his shirts had to have pockets, a left over from being a pharmacist.

Matt's eyes were drawn to his mother again.

Joyce slipped her arms through the bra straps and lifted the straps to her shoulders, her breasts lifted and conformed to the new shape. She then did the thing men who watch women dress know so well. The flamingo one legged panty stance. She lifted her right leg and slipped it through the panty leg and then did likewise to the left. For a moment Matt watched as she smoothed out the band with her thumbs.

Without even a thought he stood up and said, "Here, let me help you with that." Matt stood close behind his mother and his hands slipped around her waist to caress her belly, his nose nuzzled into the side of her neck and he again savored her smell as his hands met just below her belly button. The tips of his fingers felt the fluffy rise which was her bush. Hooking his thumbs under the waist band of the panties they slowly moved away from each other and traced the line of her panty band.

The sensation of his mothers skin brought his cock back into erection.

Joyce shivered at his first touch and then her heart began to race as his hands settled on her belly and then began to slide to her hips and then butt. A thought remained stamped on her awareness but she was unwilling to do anything about it. "My son," she thought while at the same time feeling his cock grow into a hard object pressing against her panty covered ass.

Matt's hands met at the small of her back, the thumbs still under the band. The fact that the ass he was holding was his mother's faded and was masked by desire.

Joyce tilted her head to the left and he pressed his tongue firmly into the right side of his mother's exposed neck. He lingered to kiss and lick it then slowly slid his hands back around her. When they got her her hips he felt her hands settle lightly onto his. She mirrored his movements but didn't guide or hinder them.

Matt grasped his mother's hips and pulled he against him. As the pressure increased on his cock he gently nibbled on her neck.

Her senses, mostly her ass, felt hardness, thickness, she felt a growing warmth emanating from her loins as she tilted her head to the left as far as she could and turned her head to the right.

His mother's move needed no interpretation. Matt's lips settled onto hers and they gently kissed, mom's right hand came up and grasped his head pressing his lips harder against hers. Her left hand moving behind her where it found his left hip and gently squeezed as she almost imperceptibly rotated her ass against his cock.

Matt's hands caressed their way to Joyce's stomach, he paused for a moment and considered moving them under her panties to her pussy but decided on something else and brought them up where they cupped his mother's bra clad breasts. He closed his eyes at the moment his hands lifted them.

He fought the urge to rush, wanting to feel every sensation of this event which would redefine their relationship forever.

Her bra had a lace trim and the cups themselves were of a lighter material, not shear but thinner, it didn't feel like a heavy mom mom or granny bra. His fingers slipped over the top of the bra onto her flesh, he squeezed firmly and bit her neck a bit more.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers