It's All Relative Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
165 Followers

At one point John pulled him aside, "Delores and Dor spoke again this morning."

Matt perked right up at that. Delores was the cousin who had told Dor that another cousin, Peggy, wanted to "get to know him better."

"Oh? Does my pimp know something I should know?"

John chuckled a bit and nodded, "Ya, I think you might get a phone call later from you're next trick."

That brought out a good laugh in both of them. "Oh, I hope so, Mom is cramping my style" Matt said with a wink, and then had a thought, he touched John's shoulder and said quietly "Hey, could I get the keys to one of the vacant caravans? Mom might frown on finding me fucking a cousin in the bed she sleeps in."

John nodded, "Oh, ya, sure, I imagine having Mom would," and reached into his pocket, "I happen to have 9 right here."

"Matt accepted the key, "Perfect," he said. Number 9 was a 2 bedroom park model on the opposite side of a privacy hedge right next to Matt's space. It was the site Rebecca and Sheila and a few others had stayed in during the reunion. It was a really nice unit.

Mom was looking bored and he could see she was getting annoyed by the crowd and kids and the noise. She might be a hot Mom but she still was a mature Mom. Matt got her attention, "When does Vicki expect you to drop in?"

"Can we go now?" She said quickly.

Matt nodded and waved at her, "Ok, let's go."

She'd already made up a small overnight bag because she, Sheila, and Vonnie were supposed to spent the evening and night at Vicki's house.

The drive into town was mostly quiet as she looked out the windows at the town she grew up around.

Matt decided to throw out some feelers, "This morning was nice."

Joyce reached over and held his hand as she kept looking out the window, she playfully replied, "Yes it was, very very nice. Nicest morning I've had in some time."

Matt did the obligatory hugs and hellos when he dropped Mom off. He whispered in her ear that he was heading back and Mom grabbed his hand and hugged him. "What's that's for." he asked.

His mother looked up at him and winked, "I think you know. I'll be back tomorrow, no hanky panky while I'm gone now."

He kissed her cheek, "Don't worry, I won't do anything you wouldn't do," and produced a cheeky grin.

She swung at him as he backed away quickly and headed for the car.

Matt was under no illusions. He fully well expected, at a minimum, Joyce, Vonnie, and Sheila would spend the night with their tongues in each other's pussies. Brittany, Sheila's daughter had as much told him it happened every time they got together. Sheila didn't know her sister Joyce had seduced Brittany many years ago and they remained occasional lovers. In fact, as they'd sat eating breakfast Brittany had texted Joyce several times.

Matt needed some beer, wine, and other necessities. He left his mother at Vicki's and as he headed home he made a pit stop at the local market he frequented. He walked in and heard a familiar voice, "Matt! Where have you been?"

That was Haley, a really cute 30 something cashier who he had liked from the moment he'd laid eyes on her almost three months ago. She was short, it was a miracle if she stood 5 feet tall, had bubbly personality, straight shoulder lengt light brown hair curled on the ends, lovely complexion, small turned up button nose, green eyes, slender face, charming smile, a bit of a belly from having 5 kids, and really really wide hips. You know the shape, above the hips they look completely normal but get to the hips and suddenly they double in width. The checkout hid it and and at first Matt was a bit shocked but her personality and their mutual attraction nullified any negatives. Her outfits were always attractive, Matt found her really intoxicating. She was a delight and one of the reasons he kept coming back to this particular store.In fact, he imagined fucking her and that ass shaking every time his hips hit her.

He was a realist though. Although they got along famously the first time she really begin to flirt was a few weeks later, the day he ran out of cash and had to resort to a charge card he hated to use. It was an American Express Centurion Card. The Centurion card is also known as the Black Card. The only way to get one is through an invitation by American Express, they are almost mythological because they don't have a limit.

But he liked her and he'd been laying it on thick. Compliments, smiles, conversation, she seemed really bored and looking for some excitement. She'd become more friendly and more touchy just before he went to Rochester a bit over a week ago.

"Well, hey cutie," he said with a wave, "I've been over to Rochester, down to family a bit north of Des Moines, all over the place, but I'm back at the Soaring Honker for at least a few weeks. I'll be in again so you can brighten my day like you always do." Matt was the only customer so she'd practically pranced out from around the register and gave him a hug which he felt was far too close a hug for a casual friend before she chatted him up as she followed him around.

"That's good, I missed seeing you." she said with a smile and a demure glance at him.

Matt beamed and smiled back, "I know! I missed seeing you too, you're the brightest part of my day."

Haley was a blusher, and even the slightest compliment brought a flush to her face.

Haley was quite obviously flirting back with him and not even attempting to hide it. They were in the back of the store near the dairy products when she stumbled a bit while getting a carton of heavy whipping cream. "Ahh!" she said as she almost went down but Matt grabbed her by the waist and kept her from face planting.

"Gotcha darlin," he said as he steadied her.

Haley turned to him, they were standing quite close together. She had her hands on his upper arms. "Thank, um, thank you," she said as she looked up at him.

The moment was perfect and Matt tested the waters. His light kiss on the lips brought a crushing kiss in return. She pressed herself to him and his hands wrapped around her waist as hers were up around his neck. It wasn't a long kiss, maybe 5 seconds or so but his cock sprang up and pressed against her tummy.

She suddenly pulled away, "Oh My God! I'm so sorry, I have to..." She rapidly walked away from him and back to her checkstand.

Matt smiled at her as she walked off. She tasted lovely, sweet, soft. He followed at a distance and it was a very blushing and nervous Haley he found at the check stand.

She didn't say much and avoided looking at him as she scanned his purchases.

The awkwardness was broken by his phone ringing. It was a number he didn't recognize.

"Hello"

"Hey Matt, Paul here, Peggy's husband..."

"Oh, ya! I remember you , what's up?" Matt said as he kissed the air at Haley and grabbed his bags.

He went through a mental list of what he knew, Peggy, 3 young kids, 25 years old, husband was supposed to be a jerk, daughter of Vicki (an original member of the "carpet muncher four" as he'd given to calling the three sisters and one cousin who grew up with their heads between each other's legs), dirty blonde hair, very nice, looks older than she is...

"Well I'm sorry to bother you but Peggy's been a right pain in my ass. She's bitching about not getting to spend more time with" Paul changed his voice to sound annoyed, "THE COUSIN WHO DISAPPEARED."

Matt decided the description of Paul was accurate, he's an asshole. "Oh?" Matt replied innocently.

"Well ya, she just got off the phone with Delores, again, and is insisting we drop by and spend some time and tour your amazing camper."

"Uber asshole, maybe even on the level of a prick," Matt thought to himself but decided to make the trip as annoying as possible to Paul so said, "Sure, of course, not many 'campers' like this up here. Ya, we can make a day of it, you guys show up around 10am and we'll have lunch and supper. The kids like tofu dogs? All on me. I've got some great vegetarian dishes you'll like."

Paul's voice reflected his excitement at a vegetarian BBQ, "Uh, ya, that'll be great, can't wait, looking forward to it. But the kids won't be along though, Peg has them spending the day with her parents."

Matt popped the boot and put his groceries in. "Great, no worries then. I'll expect you at 10 am tomorrow then? That ok?"

"Sure, sounds good, whatever." click

Matt didn't really notice, he was distracted because he realized he'd forgotten a bag. He turned to go get it and Haley was right there.

"You forgot this," she said with a smile.

Matt stepped to her and took the bag.

"You won't tell anyone about," she gestured back toward the market.

"No, that's between you and I," he said as he closed the boot.

Haley sighed a huge sigh of relief, "Thank you so much, I don't know, um, I... I guess I'll see you later then," she said and turned to head back.

Matt said, "Haley" and she stopped, "I'll see you later, maybe we can curl each others toes some time." He said with a wink.

She blushed again and headed inside. Matt shivered, "Jesus she's cute. Hard to believe after 5 kids she still reacts like a school girl."

Thinking as he drove off, "She kissed me back," he thought and it brought a smile to his face. Suddenly his calendar had gotten really full. Dor wanted him today, Peggy probably tomorrow, and Haley was simmering to be next.

Driving home he tried to focus and get his cock to calm down. "Peggy, miss 25 year old unhappily married mother of 3 Peggy, and she made sure the kids wouldn't be along." He was delighted as he pulled out his phone and entered their visit on the calendar. "10 am Wednesday - Peggy and Asshole visit."

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
165 Followers