It's All Relative Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce's mind was conflicted but she also wanted this badly. She sucked in a breath when his hands paused on her belly almost willing them to go down, but they went up instead. Her nipples were hard on the inside of her bra, the areola puckered and showing their enthusiasm as well.

Matt lowered his hands until his finger tips felt the bottom of her bra and then followed the band around to her sides where he slowly slipped his fingers under the bra. Now, he moved them forward replacing her bra with his hands. He the felt soft fleshy mass under his fingers, then the bumpiness of her areola followed by the large hard projection of her nipples. It was another moment to be savored. He cupped them and squeezed, letting her nipples slip between his fingers. His mother's tits might sag a bit but he found them firmer that at least one of her sisters who was 10 years younger. Vonnie had nice tits but they were not is as good a shape as either Sheila's or Joyce's.

Joyce gently bit his lower lip when his hands slid over her tits. She let go of his ass and brought her left hand to her left breast and squeezed his hand against her.

Matt kept his left hand firmly on her left breast and sucked her tongue into his mouth as his right hand slipped from her right breast and under her bra down as his hand became exposed again he turned it 180 degrees so that his fingers were pointed down.

Joyce's mind was taking in so many feelings and at the moment she was wrapped up in something no one had ever done with her. Matt has gently sucked on her tongue and drawn it entirely into his mouth, she couldn't push it any further. He was lightly sucking on it and flicking the tip with his tongue, then randomly increasing the suction and actually pulling on her tongue. It was weird, erotic, lightly painful, but also OMG WONDERFUL. Only when his hands slipped under the band of her panties did she even realize a hand had left her breasts.

Matt loved sucking on a woman's tongue. Call it weird, call it pseudo-phallic, he didn't give a shit. It enhanced things and by the reaction of mom, it did to her also.

His hand slid south and met with that lovely patch of bush he'd only been able to look at a bit earlier. He didn't linger but wanted his fingers on/in her pussy, his mother's pussy.

Joyce sucked in a little breath when she felt his finger tip slide over her clit for the first time. A jolt went through her pelvis, a little shock of stimulation greatly enhanced by who it was doing the stimulating. She opened her thighs as well she could standing up and pulled his lips hard to hers.

Matt's finger tip felt the bud which was her clit and it was a bit larger than a bud. The hood was pulled back exposing the clitoris. I flashed through his mind that it might be arousal, but then again he hadn't stimulated her, "Fuck it," he decided because it was in fact quite large as his experiences went. Her clit was about the size of the tip of his little finger and her hips twitched each time he moved his finger over it.

He allowed his fingers to explore. Joyce's pussy was a meaty one. Her outer labia were puffy but didn't completely come together, and her inner labia were longer and thinner. His fingers found her very wet and the natural lubrication allowed his finger to effortlessly slip and slide. The middle finger slipped between her inner lips and settled at the opening to her vagina.

Joyce unconsciously made a slight whimpering squeak in anticipation of penetration and was rewarded by a smooth slippery finger sliding inside her. She smiled as best she could with him latched on to her tongue. Just when his middle finger stopped entering her he let go of her tongue. In playful retaliation Joyce latched on to his lower lip and gently bit on it just enough that she held him, she felt him smile back at her and try to kiss.

Matt pulled his finger out and slipped it around her lips. He found that her inner lips protruded from under her outer lips so he kept her lips between different fingers and the palm of his hand squarely on her clit. Her clit felt like a firm marble in the palm of his hand, little movements brought twitches to her hips.

Joyce let go of his lip because she wanted to kiss him again but he leaned back from her and quickly removed his hands from her tits and pussy to turn her around.

Matt pulled her to him and they kissed passionately. Not the sloppy slobbery silliness of some porn or adolescent but the passionate deeply intimate kiss of people deeply in love, with the requisite portion of lust and desire of course.

He had his arms around her, his right hand around her waist and his left above that and angled up to her left shoulder. Joyce actually mirrored the embrace and was acutely aware of the cock head poking her just below her belly button and leaving a bit of pre-cum.

The held the embrace for quite some time, the kiss growing more and more soft, gentle, yet deeply intimate. Almost as one their hands dropped. Matt's fingers slipped under her panties where he found two nice firm handfuls of ass cheek. She had done likewise and was also now holding ass.

Matt moved his hips a bit and his cock rubbed up and down his mother's panty clad belly.

Joyce felt him smile against her lips.

He had smiled because he found her granny panties far more erotic on Mom than any delicate lace pair might have been. Yet in a few moments he decided to cross the Rubicon, that Italian river a Roman general was forbidden to cross with his legion. A taboo action which proclaimed one an enemy of Rome, or in this case, an enemy of "traditional" family values and societal mores.

He lifted his hands out from under her panties and let them slip over to hook his thumbs under the waist band again. Instead of smoothing it out, this time he broke their kiss and began to leave a trail of kisses down her neck to her chest, in her cleavage where he tugged on her bra, and to her belly.

Joyce sensed what her son intended, or maybe hoped is a better word to use. As he descended his arms remained straight and her panties slipped off her ass, over her hips, and down to her ankles. When he was on his heels in front of her his lingered and essentially french kissed her belly button.

She had an innie and what he was doing felt lovey. It tickled and aroused at the same time.

Matt could smell just a hint of muskiness, not a heavy smell but enough to tell you that you were approaching an aroused woman. He trailed kisses down and quickly felt her bush on his chin. His thoughts during this were not clearly formulated ideas but fleeting impressions. Just as he kissed her bush for the first time and pulled at the hairs a "almost there, mom's pussy, taboo" image flashed through his mind.

It has to be admitted that the taboo nature greatly increased both Joyce's and Matt's arousal.

Joyce's hands had slid up her son's back as he descended in front of her, they now resided gently on his head where she exerted only a little guidance.

Matt's tongue felt bush and then penetrated her cleft and encountered her clit. It felt huge against his tongue and he lay it flat against it as he rolled it to and fro. He was almost shaking and grasped the back of her knees for steadiness.

Joyce's mind just wouldn't quit working and just let things be, "Oh God," she thought and lifted his head up. He looked up at her and she shook her head, "No, that this time."

Matt looked at her bush only inches from his tongue and wondered. Then it all became clear, it was the same as her brushing her teeth only here it was because she hadn't take a shower this morning.

Later it will hit him that she'd not fended off Sheila when Sheila dove between her legs but at the moment he just went with the flow. "Ok, if I can't kiss it," he thought as he stood up and went to kiss her again.

Joyce met his lips with the shirt she was going to put on. She smiled at him as she wiped his cheeks and lips and then kissed him.

Matt shook his head and grinned at the silliness of it. "Oh really you won't let me?" he hugged her close and moved his right foot forward and onto the panties still around her ankles. He slowly turned her and she stepped out of them, the bed was now behind her knees.

Joyce smiled a little loving smile and said, "Nope, not yet."

He pulled her to him and grasped her ass firmly with both hands lifting her up and dropping her onto the bed where she bounced once, arms and legs flailing. "Oh!" she said sounding a bit concerned.

"Come here," he said and grabbed her by the ankles to pull her ass to the edge. He put her right knee between his legs and leaned forward to grasp her right hand and pull her up to a sitting position. Here he reached around her and unfastened her bra and took advantage of the closeness to give her another kiss. The bra unclasped and sprung free. She leaned back as he slipped the bra off her arms and tossed it aside.

Joyce hadn't see this side of her son before and it was also the first time she'd been tossed onto a bed. She kinda liked it.

Matt had seen her bare breasts many times in Fiji but this time he rested his weight on his left arm as his lips found her right breast where he gently let his tongue trace the dark circle of areola before settling in on the raised nipple. His cock rested on her right thigh, balls pressed down as his right hand slowly slipped up her outer left leg, at her knee it moved to her inner thigh and moved higher until his fingers met pubic hair.

Joyce shivered when his lips and tongue engulfed her breast. She didn't realize her nipple could get any harder or her crotch any wetter, but they both did.

Matt's real reason for this was so that he could assess how ready she was for sex. Today his fingers only had to touch hair to know she was "primed and ready" because her hair was moist from being pressed to her mound.

He didn't know she'd been lightly masterbating when he was in the shower. He let his middle finger slide between her lips. He looked up at her from sucking on her breast, "You are one wet lady today."

Joyce just nodded and wiggled her fingers to him. Matt shifted over her and she wrapped her legs high around his waist. He put his hands on either side of her even with her breasts and leaned forward. His cock fell right into the cleft between her legs, as the head touched her she clutched him by the biceps and just the slightest of her movements had the head pressing firmly into that fleshy depression leading to the tunnel of her love.

Matt fucked with her a bit, "You ready?"

Joyce was already flushed, her nipples hard peaks to tightly wrinkled areola and he hadn't even entered her yet, she nodded.

"So, now?"

She nodded more vigorously.

"OK, wait, you mean now now, not soon. Right?"

Her nails dug into his biceps. Matt pressed his hips forward and he was rewarded by the feeling of her opening slowly, spreading apart for him.

She clutched him with her legs and arched her back into the bed tilting her just a bit. That little bit helped. Matt kept up the pressure on her lips until he felt them slide open as his cock head slipped inside. The lips allowed the fat cock head in and then closed down a bit onto his shaft.

Joyce anticipated the stretch she felt as her son enter her. This was their first time together and she thought it was sort of like a flower opening and closing, powerful, embracing, yet relaxing at the same time, and here it came. Her flower opened and the stretch as he entered her, neared pain but just before that threshold the head slipped inside and she felt her petals close up tightly around him, she gave a little shiver as she tingled in all the right ways.

A woman's pleasure is more a factor of lubrication than much else. Matt with Sheila he needed some and was now always prepared with his nightstand having several lubricants in it. Mom certainly didn't need one today. With her legs pulling him deeper Matt pressed in and he smoothly but slowly slid deeper. The pressures and feelings deluging him was like a bucket of pleasure being dumped on him but radiating out from his cock.

Joyce's hands moved to grasp him by the waist, her eyes were closed as he filled her. What she loved most was the snug feeling his cock gave her, "His cock, Matt's cock, my son" rolled through her mind as it stretched and filled her to the point taht it even put a bit of a squeeze pushing her boundaries of what she could comfortably accept.

Matt's balls touched his mother's ass, in the position she was in with her hips tilted at about a 45 degree angle up to him they touched her ass well before his cock was all the way in. He continued sliding in and just as he felt a pressure on his cockhead he stopped.

Joyce felt Matt stop, she was delightfully filled, stretched just right, she imagined they were like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle perfectly fit together.

She opened her eyes and saw him looking down at her. Joyce felt she knew instantly what he was waiting for. A signal that she was ok. She nodded and he began stroking the deep rhythmic strokes he liked. His strokes were long with only the head remaining inside, followed by a smooth thrust inside so that his hips just barely touched hers, and repeat. Her eyes closed again and she focused on the feeling of her vagina closing up as he slid out and then the filling right back up as he slid back inside her.

Joyce concentrated on the in and out, Matt was like a cock metronome you could tap your feet too and the resultant music was the tingling which began to spread out from her clitoris. It was beautiful and deeply emotional.

The way he was penetrating her now there was little clitoral contact. Matt reached up, grabbed a pillow, and slipped it under her ass. He whispered, "Unlock your legs," she did and her ass settled into the pillow, her legs spreading until her knees were on the backs of his thighs and her feet were hooked on his calves.

She could and did pull with a little with her legs in time with his thrusts. As she settled down and the angle of his penetration changed Joyce's experience. About half the length of his cock was now sliding over her clit.

"Oh God, there," she barely got out through her heavy breathing.

He picked up speed in his thrusts, not because he consciously intended to but because of the growing pressure in his balls. He'd been aroused off and on all night and the last hour or so had been almost torture. His balls felt like lead weights swinging into her ass with each stroke.

Matt lowered his upper body so that her nipples were brushing his chest and his lips found hers. It wasn't so much as a passionate kiss as it was a lustful lip grope and tongue tag.

She was letting out little squeaks into his mouth with each thrust and her hands clutched at his hips because she couldn't reach his ass.

Matt's orgasm flowed and he found himself whimpering into her mouth with each contraction of his balls. "Fucking and cumin in his mother," that image flashed by his mind. He could feel the flow of semen pulsating through his cock. It was magnificent, now on his elbows his hands up under her shoulders gripping them from the back, he pulled her down with each slowing spasm from his balls.

To Joyce the orgasm started at her inner thighs, radiating out from her clit into her lower stomach. An intense feeling of warmth and the more she held back because she wanted more the more it felt like it couldn't be resisted. She felt Matt's cock flex and spasm cum deep inside her, and that resulted in something like a 'snap.' The feeling of deep sexual release instantly spread all over her pelvis and was concentrated in her lady bits, she felt like she was on fire yet also cool.

Matt lay on top of his mother breathing heavily and trying to clear his mind. That orgasm was one of the most intense he'd ever felt. He nuzzled her neck and she reciprocated by gently biting his shoulder, "That was lovely," she whispered.

He raised up a little bit so he could look into her face, paused, and then kissed her gently on the lips.

Joyce's lady bits were still twitching every 10 seconds or so, her orgasms had been on the decline as she grew older but this, "Oh my goodness, the "Manage au Four" continued to be good but, I still want a man," she thought to herself as she kissed the only man she cared about right at this moment.

The Manage Au Four was what the three sisters and one cousin called themselves. four people who discovered and then explored each other a very long time ago.

With their lust now sated they lay together kissing and savoring the slow descent back to reality which their lust and orgasms had wrenched them from.

His mother smiled up at him, "Oh I missed that, God it was nice."

"Yes, but for me 'nice' is a gross understatement. I thought you were going to suck him right off me," he said with another light kiss on her lips before kissing each cheek, and then placing kisses on the part of her neck he could get to. Matt's cock slowly softened and he gave her a final soft kiss before moving off her, his cock slipping from her.

Ever conscious of messiness she quickly sat up, "Oops, I'm leaking!" and scurried into the bathroom. The sight of her clenched legs and bouncing ass brought a smile to his face. As she was on the pot cleaning up Matt got in the shower and was pleasantly surprised when the shower door opened and Joyce joined him.

Matt loves showering with women. He'd showered with his Aunts Rebecca and Sheila and then Sheila's daughter Brittany after fucking them and now his mother Joyce. His mind registered that his naked mother was in the same shower he'd used with Sheila and Brittany. It was relaxing as he soaped her up and then rubbed himself against her. Her bare breasts sliding across his chest, "Oh yea," he said to himself. They didn't talk much in the shower but enjoyed each other's company and eroticism of two naked bodies soaped up and rubbing.

Matt helped her dry off and Joyce got dressed well before he did.

"You want some breakfast?" he asked as he opened the bedroom door and stepped out.

"Yes thank you, do you happen to have a berries and some yogurt?" Mom replied as she headed to the bathroom.

He chuckled and said as if she'd asked the dumbest question a mother ever asked a son , "Now how long have I been your son? Of course I have your berries and yogurt."

That sounded good to him. He got 2 bowls together and went outside to have breakfast where she joined him a few moments later. As he was preparing breakfast it occurred to him that they'd have to be careful talking too loud in there and opening the shutters too soon in the morning. An observant nosy neighbor might notice the couch wasn't made into a bed in the morning.

Low and behold they weren't sitting there in the lovely morning silence long when Dorothy dropped by.

"Morning!" she gave a sing song hello, " How are the two of you this fine Minnesota morning? Did everyone sleep well?"

Matt left his Mother to reply and gazed out over the surrounding fields. He was suddenly almost overwhelmed with the feeling of contentedness. He had oodles of money, no worries to speak of, his love live was fantastic and about to get stupendous, he could go anywhere he wanted, do anything he wanted, but he doubted anywhere would feel better than this right here in southern Minnesota.

Not long after and John joined them and not long after that a few other campers. Soon it was 11 am and there were 9 people sitting around the large fire pit. When Matt left to take Brittany, Kelsey, and Ben home to Rochester had given John some money to have the fire pit at his preferred site enlarged and bordered by nice portable chairs. People were yacking and carrying on, kids were running a muck. It was getting a bit much for Mom.