All Comments on 'It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 04'

by savetheworld

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Took awhile but you finally made it happen, only one comment, she brought out her dildo and said it was 14 inches the same as him and later you refer to him as 10 inches, you also wrote that he was in her pussy and then it was referred he was in her ass, might want to check and correct these things, but I hope you continue this to see how this goes for mom, after all this time does she try to make up for twenty years in a week or a month. Does she let him continue with the other people or does it become just the two of them because of the love between mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved It

So very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I loved all 4 parts. I hope there is more to cum.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

Okay....you DO have a good imagination, and I THINK you may have the ability to write better taboo tales. You do have the ability to make certain parts of your writing alluring. However (yes here is the however part), I am left with no real passion flowing in my veins. There were moments of sparks, BUT the sparks didn't make a fire. In my honest opinion I feel that the story was MOSTLY...not all...but MOSTLY just another "Wham bam thank you ma'am" taboo tale.

I don't give my opinions to just any Joe on this site. Taboo tales of mother and son are fiction, BUT the one thing that isn't fiction between mother and son is the deep and timeless love a mother has for her son, and this love ISN'T cheap. So, to create anything that is "Cheap" while DEVELOPING the sexual union between mother and son is not only tasteless but it would not follow a real taboo affair. Let me be clear: while DEVELOPING mother and son in a sexual bond, and even once mother and son bond sexually there is still other ways of writing their naughty, incestuous pleasure that isn't so RAW!

I'm not saying that there cannot be ribaldry in using certain language to describe sexual pleasures or other emotions, but treating your mother as a cum-slut is not appealing because in a real life taboo relationship you are not going to treat your mother like that. So, we know these taboo tales are fantasy, but take the realism out of the picture and all you have is just another "Wham bam thank you ma'am" taboo tale.

I like and read, within this site, only mother and son taboo tales. Why? The simple answer is because there is no greater love in this WORLD than the love a mother has for her son...not even the love of a woman’s husband is stronger even though that love is different.

Just the THOUGHT of having your mother's moist lips surging up your neck to your ear and hearing her warm breath tenderly whisper "Otherworldly" desires would burn most son's with heat that would shame the sun. Even though taboo relationships are fiction, and I have never personally wanted a taboo relationship, it is the THOUGHT of having something forbidden that makes the incestuous lightning strom so desirable to many readers of this genre.

In fantasy writing you can taste the flavours of forbidden fruit and have that taste possess your mind with love, lust, feral desires that no one else can touch when the WORDS used lure and consume your being...BUT you must have a subtle yet alluring way of weaving your readers into the deliciously naughty relationship. WORDS are EVERYTHING in any style writing.

I'll give one example...just one, and I don't do this for just anyone.

Example: "The north breeze blew from the mountains base, its invisible fingers tossing mother's raven hair wildly across my face. I don't remember a time that I wasn't dreaming of my mother Laura. Tonight I can add to my dreams the fresh scent of the wind in my dream girls long, soft hair " etc...etc...etc.

NOW we know that not only is Laura's hair black (which is better than poorly written lines of boring details), we also know her son was very close, and that her hair being blown across her son's face has somewhat of a naughty teasing effect upon your reader.

MOST writers within this site would have taken what I wrote and written something like:

"The north breeze blew from the mountains base, its invisible fingers tossing mother's raven hair wildly across my face. I don't remember a time that I wasn't dreaming of my mother Laura, and tonight I can add to my dreams the fresh scent of the wind in her long, soft hair while I jackoff...blowing my load into mom's panties." N.C. No class.

Hope this helps.

Peace ✌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
anal?

YUK!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good series. 5-stars. As an avid read of mother/son incest stories and a romantic to the nth degree I would have like for the son to see his mother as more than a "size queen". Sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two people can share together. In this story sex was just sex. The mother's sexual and emotional epiphany was that she finally found a penis that meet her requirements. From the son's point of view, he finally got to have sex with his mother, which was no different than with his sometime "fuck buddy" nor Mrs. Westlake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of incest/mom sound too serious, (possible repercussions, legality, etc) this one has laughter and humor,

Mom knows about his other liasons and is non-judgmental and keeps the humor going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous