It's Been a While...

Story Info
It had been a while since he had been with another man...
2.1k words
4.65
15.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people in this story are older than 18.

I thought the urges would go away but they didn't. Every time I would jack off recently the things which turned me on more and more were the thoughts of sucking cock. I experimented when I was younger but thought that that's all it was ... experimentation. Since cock had now become a driving force in my fantasy world, it was all I could think about some days.

I went online to fulfill my desire for cock. Mainly it was just watching straight porn and admiring those hung men as they nailed some woman to the mattress. But it all started to turn more and more towards two men fucking. Thats what would really turn me on. Or maybe a couple with a bi male where the lady really got off seeing her partner being pleased by another man.

The next step towards making reality out of fantasy was to start cruising online looking for an opportunity to break out of the normal ho hum life I was living. The woman I was with had no idea but why would she? We hardly ever had sex anymore and we never could discuss sexual things. So I started finding times to break away and try and meet up with men to have some fun.

At first I chickened out repeatedly. I would set up the meet up and would almost get there but then I would bail. How could I really be a cock sucker? Was I gay or bi? What would everyone think? I hit a point though in my cock lust where none of these things mattered. Instead of responding to ads on craigslist, I put up my own ad.

It's Been a While (M4M)

I haven't done this in a while. WM looking for someone to suck. Maybe more. 6'3" 200lbs 6.5cut cock. DDF and HIV- Want to please you.

My hands trembled as I hit the submit button. I wondered what the hell I was doing. I got an email saying it had posted and then the emails started pouring in. Mostly from travelers or young guys. I didn't really respond to the emails with no picture. Then His came through. He said He was an older man who was married and He liked time with guys too. There was a picture of His cock with His hand wrapped around it. It looked to be almost 8 inches long and pretty damn thick.

I hesitated and didn't respond right away. The thoughts that went through my mind that night as I stroked my hard cock were of His nice cock that I'd seen earlier. I thought about what it would be like to feel it in my mouth. To taste the precum and swirl my tongue over the tip. As my cum surged out of my cock all I could think of was that I had to meet Him. As soon as my orgasm was over though those thoughts went away, or so I thought.

The next morning when I got to work I turned on my computer and started to check my email. There was another response to my ad from Him. He said that He was going to be in a nearby town at His rental property doing some maintenance and He would really like to meet me. I didn't know what to do. My mind raced with thoughts. All those objections seemed to loom in my head but the picture of that thick cock seemed to blast every objection away. I simply responded to His email and asked Him where and when He would like to meet.

I must've checked my email 30 times in the next 30 minutes hoping for a response. Then there it was. Simple and to the point. Just an address and just a time. No bull shit... no back and forth... There were no objections. Nothing at this point but cock lust. He wanted to meet in about an hour and It would take me at least 45 minutes to get there. I left my office and went to my car. I almost turned around three times on my way over to the apartment where we would meet, but I didn't. I almost chickened out as I turned onto the street by pulling into a convenience station parking lot. My inner dialogue was intense but as my mind called me a cock sucking faggot for the first time in a long long time I smiled and knew that's exactly what I was and I was ok with it.

I pulled back out onto the street and then slowly cruised down the road looking for the address. I found the complex and then the apartment building and then the particular unit. I breathed deep as I shut off my car and walked up the steps to the unit. I almost panicked when I knocked on the door but as I was about to turn and leave the door swung open and there He was. Truly a man's man. Dark skin from working in the sun. Messed up hair... wearing coveralls. He smiled and invited me in His apartment.

I walked in and noticed how sparsely it was decorated. Almost no furniture. He told me that His last tenants had just moved out and He was cleaning things up and had just repainted and re-carpeted the apartment. The new tenants wouldn't be in for over a month. All of what He said was a blur. I was nervous and didn't know what to say or do. HE could tell and He offered me a drink. As He brushed by me I caught His scent. Manly and clean... electricity shot through my body when we touched. As He handed me the drink He reached over and rubbed my cock through my jeans and smiled.

I was enamored as I followed Him down the hallway to the last door on the right. Seeing the faint outline of His ass in the coveralls was nice. It had been a while. He went into the room and there was a mattress in the middle of the floor. There was a TV with a DVD player against one wall. He plopped down onto the mattress and patted the bed indicating where He wanted me to sit. I was nervous but I sat down beside Him and put my drink down away from the bed.

Using the remote He started a video. It was two men and woman all pleasuring each other. My eyes were transfixed on what was happening on the screen. I felt Him draw close and His lips brush my neck. It sent shivers down to my toes. My cock was getting hard and I wasn't sure if it was the kiss or what was on the screen I just knew the cock lust was about to take over. I took off my shoes and laid back on the bed. The two men on the screen started to suck on each other.

I feel His hands start to rub down my stomach to my jeans. He deftly unbuttoned them and give release to the tension my hard cock had built pressing against the fabric. I had no underwear on and His strong calloused hands easily found my hard cock and wrapped around its tender flesh. He leaned in again but instead of my neck He kissed my mouth. His stubble was rough on my lips, but His tongue was soft as it entered my mouth slowly.

"Relax," was all He had to say. And I did. I wiggled out of my jeans and pulled my shirt off. There I was completely naked next to this man who was old enough to be my dad. All my senses were firing. The touch, the smell, the sight, the taste, the sounds... All of it was too much to bear. His kisses became more rough. His tongue more forceful. He grabbed my hand and placed it on His cock. Fuck He was huge. He unzipped his coveralls and revealed He had nothing on underneath. My hand wrapped around his cock. I stroked HIM. I wanted HIM.

I had sucked cock when I was younger but never one like HIS. I lowered my self down His body and put my face beside His manhood, breathing in his aroma. My mouth found its prize. I stuck my tongue out to taste HIM. The first touch of my tongue on that cock and I knew what I needed. I needed HIM in my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around His huge cock and started to lick and suck like a baby starving for its mothers milk. I felt His hands firmly on the back of my head. Forcing me to take more of Him into my mouth. I felt His cock hit the back of my throat and my eyes widened since I was barely halfway down that glorious cock. I felt the pressure at the back of my throat and thought I would gag but there was no gagging.

He was pushing farther and deeper into my throat and suddenly like a pop I lurched forward and felt His pubes against my face. I couldn't breathe but I was doing what I had dreamed of... deepthroating a real man. He started to slowly fuck my face and was grunting as He pushed His daddy dick in and out of my throat.

At this point I was on my back and He flipped around so that we were in a 69 position. Taking daddy's cock into my throat became easier at this point. I could feel His tongue on my shaft and then my balls and then He pulled my legs up and that tongue slithered onto my open waiting asshole. Just sucking His cock was my only plan but as that tongue slid into my open waiting pucker hole I knew I wanted it all. I felt my asshole loosen and He worked his tongue deep inside and then a finger and then two fingers.

I felt Him spit onto my open man pussy as He took His cock out of my mouth and throat. It was covered with spit and it glistened in the light that the TV cast off. He grabbed my ankles and got between my legs. I felt the head of His cock press against my hole and any reluctance that my ass showed was soon shattered as His head popped into my rectum. I took a deep breath and felt every inch of His daddy dick enter my under used man pussy. The pain soon turned to pressure and then to pleasure. He held my ankles and started to pump slowly in and out of my now sloppy and slutty ass.

A wicked grin spread across His face as He made me HIS bitch. I could feel each deep stroke as He hit my prostate. I could feel Him get even bigger and longer and He pounded my hole with out any mercy. I could feel an orgasm brewing inside my balls. I moaned and that just seemed to drive Him wild. I moaned out, "Fuck me Daddy." With those words His pounding hit another gear and I could tell that He was close. His strong body pinned me to the bed. I wrapped my legs around His back and locked Him into my hole. I felt Him shudder and then a torrent of His hot sticky daddy juice flooded my man pussy.

It felt like I was on another world. He pumped until His load was securely inside me and then I felt Him pull out. The cold air hit my gaping hole. He quickly dove down and started to eat my ass again. His tongue lapped up the load He had given to me as if it was a delicacy. I was in need and He knew just what to do. He took my cock and deep throated it for about 30 seconds until my balls exploded and filled that gorgeous manly mouth with spurt after spurt of my cocksucking faggot juice.

I could feel Him swallow all that I gave Him. He worked His way up my body and finished the way He started by kissing me deeply on my mouth. Our flavors mixed together as our tongues danced. I whispered, "thank you."

It had been a while. But it wouldn't be a while until my next adventure. I got dressed and quickly departed. Smiling as His seed continued to seep out of my sore but happy man pussy. He had opened a gate that will never close again. Thank you Daddy.