All Comments on 'It's for Science'

by SilverFoxMullet

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947about 2 years ago

Very entertaining and clever little story - a lot to accomplish in a week - but reminded me of the several women who have told me that many men don’t have a clue how to make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very hot but it would have been interesting to see her experiment with going bare with the last guy for science

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

Great story now let’s have chapter Two I think you already have something in mind as you seemed to be leading on to something at the end of your story so let have another very good story leading on from where this one left off as It was a fantastic story so it would be a real pity if you never continued writing about Lacy and her experiments in sexual and social sciences I sure you have many good ideas how to expand this story and it’s main careters

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

An excellent premise for this story. Well written with a nice flow and nicely descriptive. I could imagine doing this the other way around as I was a 'late' learner and found it an interesting proposition. Thank you....I'm definately drawn to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this. Hoping you can make a part 2 and maybe her father reads her summary about this all and gets intrigued at the work shes put in. Wanting her to experience having sex with someone she loves and loves her back he assured her it wouldn't be incest which she wasn't sure about but that it was only for science. Reguardless i really enjoyed the story. Much love ♥️

seanronchampseanronchampabout 2 years ago

This was fun...a great mix of curiosity, humor, and heat. The chapters flowed together well like a journal...in some ways its seemed like I was reading historical fiction based on the journal writing of Masters and Johnson. Nicely done. You realize, of course, that 'science' may demand more stories!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 years ago

Somehow the bizarre premise of this story works! Good job writing and flawless job of editing! Bravo! I really enjoyed this story and I've read it twice now. I'd be interested in hearing more about Lacey's experiments, and what was the follow up / fall out with her 'lab' partners?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sorry, but I disagree with ‘Good writing and flawless job of editing.’ You have a tendency to change tenses all the time. For example, when she was interviewing the first guy, you popped from past to present tense and then back. Multiple other examples in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Bad.

Some of it is written as if it's a stage direction in a play. "Tom shivers" after she licked his cock. Tom shivered.

Sadly, the way it was written was absolutely lacking in eroticism.

Gave up on page 2.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very cute story. The scientific mindset is unique just like an artist has a unique view of the world. What an appropriate way for her to learn about sex even if a bit unorthodox. Well writtenn with very few errors. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not "scientific" or logical to seek multiple partners for sex experimentation. Wouldn't you want to control your variables? Having multiple partners would introduce countless factors that couldn't be accounted for. I get the fantasy, but I can't get on board with tying promiscuity to logic, it felt gross.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx12 months ago

Its hard to believe you are getting criticized for promiscuity, not real, etc. This is erotica. You've done a great job of laying out a tableau that is not realistic, but very erotic. I think the only thing I would change is that the main character should and would mature sexually with each encounter. Her last encounter should have taken her not just to a great experience but one that connected her sexuality with her romanticism.

Don't take this as major criticism, the story was excellent and your descriptions of the sexual encounters was very well done. I'm simply saying that a person does not grow sensually and sexually simply through academic observation. Bravo, one of the best stories I have read here, I hope you continue and stretch as a writer.

Cal59Cal5911 months ago

Exactly why are grammar nazi’s and those criticising plot lines on this website?

If you don’t like it don’t read it, your criticism isn’t constructive it’s just nit picking.

Keep up the great work, thanks!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

Ignore the haters. If you did anything wrong, it was posting this as a First Time story. If it had been under Humor And Satire you would have been treated more fairly. I read it with no expectations and enjoyed it.

billlewis999billlewis9999 months ago

Great story! I love the nerd talk during sex! I think it might distract me a little in real life but I could still make it work. There's still a lot of experimenting she can do. I'll be happy to read a sequel!

SweboSwebo6 months ago

Yup. Science rocks. Great story. Hilarious, sexy, and oddly charming. Lacie is a great character. She's entirely herself, simultaneously naive and proficient because she's dedicated to the process of learning. She's so good that I almost want more, though the story is complete and usually I find that more of a good thing ends up being less pleasurable. But more would actually have to be almost identical to this since if she changed significantly-if she lost her scientific detachment, for instance-she wouldn't be Lacie anymore. One small quibble: you switch from the past perfect to present tense when things get sexy. It probably seems like it amplifies the action by making it flow in real time, but it does the opposite because it causes a jarring distraction for the reader. It's not a big deal or anything. Still an awesome story. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous