It's Good to be Neighborly

Story Info
He's rewarded for helping his neighbor out.
3.2k words
4.44
29.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd lived across the hall from Melody for about a year. While we weren't exactly buddies, we got along well enough usually ending up together at some of the parties other neighbors had held and usually being each other's go to person for help if needed.

So, I wasn't surprised when she asked me to help her move some furniture saying it was easier to ask me than to ask her brother who liked to be a pain in the ass. Since I had no plans for that weekend I agreed.

I knocked on her door mid-morning Saturday and we promptly went to work. We carried several pieces of furniture out to the dumpsters before putting a few other pieces together and re-arranging everything to what she wanted.

This was a lot more work than I had imagined when I agreed to help her. I wasn't exactly in great shape, so all this heavy lifting was a bit tiring. Nonetheless, it gave me something to do besides binge watch Netflix and I was enjoying her company.

It was during all this work that I suddenly found myself attracted to her. I'm not sure how I never noticed it before. While she wasn't a striking beauty, she had a simple 'everyday girl' or 'girl next door' look that I was now discovering I quite liked. She had her brown hair partially pulled back, but ringlets kept falling out of the scrunch and framed her face in a way that looked quite endearing. While she was wearing slightly baggy clothes consisting of a white t-shirt and jeans, I could tell the body underneath them would be quite nice to look at.

Not wanting the situation to get awkward I kept all of this to myself as we continued to basically re-decorate her apartment. At one point I had to make myself look away as she was stocking her new bookcase. As she was stocking books on the top shelf her shirt had ridden up and I could see the bottom of her bareback. As my eyes went lower, I noticed a thin white stripe jutting above the waistband of her jeans. As I suddenly realized what I was seeing I felt a twitch inside my pants and quickly looked away hoping she wouldn't notice me looking at her. And even though the jeans weren't overly form fitting they still showed what had to be a nice ass underneath them.

At another point when we were taking a break and eating some sandwiches, she had made she smiled at me thanking me for everything I was helping her with. Boy was that smile gorgeous lighting up her whole face and giving me butterflies in my stomach. How had I never noticed this before?

I managed to get through the rest of what she wanted me to help her with without making a fool of myself despite feeling like a teen boy inside. All the manual labor had made me quite sore though. I was trying to stretch my shoulder and winced at the ache forming there and in my back.

She saw this and smiled at me and said, "I guess I worked you too hard today."

I tried to play it off not wanting to look like a wimp saying, "I'm ok. I'll go home and take a hot shower and take some Advil and I'll be fine."

"I could give you a massage. I used to be a massage therapist." she said.

To say I suddenly felt awkward would be a massive understatement. Here's this girl I suddenly realized I'm very attracted to offering to give me a massage. I was torn between not wanting our time together to end and wanting her hands on me to not wanting to make a fool out of myself and ruining what we had. The last thing I wanted was her to think I was some kind of pervert or predator.

"No don't worry about it I'll be okay." I told her.

She wasn't convinced though. "Oh, come on let me massage you. I promise you'll feel better." she said with a smile. Then as if she knew my resolve was fading, she added, "Please. It'll make me feel better too. I feel bad that I worked you so hard and you're hurting. I'd like to make it up to you."

Another sweet smile and the little resolve I had left completely dissolved and I agreed. She was giddy and said, "You'll love it I promise. Follow me."

I followed her into her bedroom where she told me, "Ok now take your shirt off and lie facedown on the bed." I must have had a nervous look because she then said, "What's the matter, scarred to strip for a girl?!"

I tried to hide my embarrassment at what she said and the twitch inside my shorts by saying, "Of course not." probably a little bolder than intended before taking my shirt off and laying down on the bed.

"Now just relax." she said as she began to rub my back. Her hands felt so good against my skin and with the aid of some muscle cream the aches and pains began to go away, and I began to relax.

"Does that feel good?" she asked as she continued to rub my achy muscles.

"Oh that's very nice." I told her. It wasn't long before I felt almost completely relaxed under her touch.

I say almost because in spite of the pain in my back going away and feeling pretty good it wasn't long before blood started running to my penis and making it hard. A day of being around this girl I suddenly found attractive and having her hands on me was more than my penis could take and it was making itself known and what I was afraid of was happening.

I was able to ignore the initial throbs from down below, but as she continued to massage me it began to get harder and with it pressing against the mattress only making it worse.

I ignored it as long as I could until I had a full erection pressing against the mattress that was getting quite uncomfortable. At that point I tried to shift my waist a couple of times hoping to find some comfort down there. Unfortunately, it made little difference, and she was quick to spot it.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she continued to massage me going to my lower back.

"Yeah, fine just needed to shift that's all." I responded as I shifted again trying in vain to find some relief on my hardon.

This seemed to placate her until I had to shift again and she said, "You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it." I said trying to hold still.

I then felt her hand take my shoulder and she slowly flipped me over. Since I was wearing briefs my hardon wasn't completely obvious through my shorts but her hand pressing up against it left nothing to the imagination as to what was going on in there.

"I could help you with this too." she said with a sly grin.

I was suddenly embarrassed and half looked away saying, "I'm sorry."

I then felt her finger on my chin guide me up to gaze into her face. Still with the sly grin she said, "Don't be sorry. I think it's cute that I've done that to you. And from what I just felt you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

Still a little embarrassed I said, "I didn't want you to think I was some kind of pervert."

She giggled at this statement and said, "You're not a pervert you're a guy. And lucky for you a guy I find pretty good looking and nice to be around. And from watching you today and your current state I'm guessing you like me too."

I looked at her somewhat puzzled and she said, "Oh yes I saw you looking at me when you thought I wasn't looking. Sorry but you're not that sneaky. Then with a smirk she added, "Do you like my ass?"

I was dumbfounded and tried to mutter a response, but she cut in saying, "Yes I saw that too. I saw you turn your head suddenly when I came down from the stool. There's only one thing you could have been looking at. Don't worry I think it's cute you were trying to look and not get caught. So, do you like my ass?

Though it was still quite awkward at having been caught I felt a little better knowing she didn't think I was a complete creep. Feeling a little better I was able to say to her twice asked question, "You have a beautiful ass."

She grinned again and said, "Good answer, I'm glad you liked the view." Reaching down again and placing her hand on top of my erection she said again, "So, do you want me to help you with this?"

Before I could even try to respond she said, "Of course you do." Then she proceeded to unzip my shorts and pull them off. As I shifted to let her pull my shorts off I sat up partially leaning against the stacks of pillows against the headboard.

Her eyes lit up seeing my full staff erection inside my white briefs. "Very nice. Like I said you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. It's good to know that I have this effect on you." That last part made me a little nervous, but I was in too deep now to back out even if I really wanted to, which I didn't.

She then gave my erection a few strokes through the briefs. I didn't think it was possible but that made them 10 times tighter, and I tried not to squirm under the increased pressure. She grinned at my obvious discomfort but thankfully had some mercy and pulled by undies down freeing my erection.

She oohed again at seeing my naked penis before taking it in her hands and beginning to stroke. To say it felt good would be the understatement of the century. Her stroking was very gentle keeping me rock hard without risking a climax before either of us wanted it.

I quickly learned that this girl despite her innocent looks was clearly a master a cock teasing. After stroking me with her hands for a bit keeping me at peak arousal, she switched to holding it with her fingers in one hand while using the fingers of her other hand to ever so gently tease it.

She ran her finger up and down the shaft in what could almost be called a brushing motion instead of a direct touch. This felt more like a tickling instead of stroking and worked just as well if not better to keep me at peak arousal. Once she was done with the shaft she moved up to the head and did the same thing.

"My cock registered its approval of her teasing it's head by oozing precum under her teasing. She giggled at seeing this saying, "I guess someone is enjoying this." using her finger to spread the pre-cum all over the head.

She then urged my legs apart and began to massage my balls. I thought I was at peak arousal until this point. With all her attention previously focused on my cock I had forgotten the basic chemistry of your balls feeding your erection. And to say that they were full after a day of being around this girl is to point out the complete obvious.

In between her gentle massaging of my balls, she was also gently squeezing them. This was forcing the arousal from them down into my already massively hard penis. My penis reacted to this new development by starting to throb uncontrollably. I couldn't help but watch a little in awe as my cock began to twitch even though it was currently not being touched at all. This girl clearly knew how to get the most out of teasing. And I was loving it.

She, of course, noticed my cock twitching and leaking even more precum and said coyly, "I guess somebody's enjoying this."

"Oh god yes." I moaned.

After a few more minutes of massaging my balls, she let up for a bit to let my cock rest before going back to teasing it directly. This time she was stroking it a little harder than before and it reacted under her hands by throbbing more violently. When the throbbing got more intense, she would loosen up on her stroking to let it relax and when it did bring her intensity back up. I lost count of how many times she brought me to the point to where I thought I would blow to only let up at the last second and let it calm down some.

At this point I was in torment and bliss at the same time. By this point my cock was aching for relief from all this teasing yet this girl was so good at it I didn't want it to end. It was only when I finally got to the point to where I didn't think I could keep myself from exploding did I tell her, "Baby I don't think I can hold it much longer."

With that she stopped immediately and gave me the sly grin again before moving off of me and moved towards her dresser. A wave of disappointment suddenly filled me as I thought our fun was over and she was going to tease me one more time by leaving me pent up like this. With this I also noticed a sudden ache in my groin region that could only come from the sudden stop to her teasing.

My disappointment was quickly alleviated though when she turned around with a pair of panties in her hand. They were pale pink string bikini panties and looked quite sexy.

As she moved back over me she said, "I guess you'd like to see me wearing these wouldn't you?" After I gave a gentle nod yes she said, "Well maybe I'll model them for you next time if you're a good boy. For now, you'll have to be happy with this."

With that she wrapped the panties around my cock and began to stroke again. I didn't think her teasing could have gotten any better but boy was I wrong. The silk being pulled over my hardon under her hands is something unlike I had ever felt on my cock. I had never had the urge like many guys do to jack off with panties, but now I saw what I had been missing.

It took every ounce of self-control to keep from blowing right then and there especially when she used the extra material of the panties to stroke my balls. After a few minutes of this my cock was back to twitching and throbbing uncontrollably and the panties were getting wet with my precum. I finally told her in a panting voice, "I can't hold it much longer."

With that looked at me with a sultry look on her face and said, "Then fill these panties with your load." before beginning to stroke me harder with her panties. That was all it took and within seconds my cock was exploding in what had to be one of the best orgasms I had ever had. Pulse after powerful pulse shot massive amounts of cum into the panties she was jacking me with. She continued to stroke my cock and balls until my balls were completely drained.

She then unwrapped her panties from around my cock and held them up in front of me. They were completely soaked in my cum and the hot gooey mess was starting to drip down onto me. She smirked at me again saying, "I guess you really do have a thing for me. All this from little old me."

I was still in post orgasm euphoria but managed to utter, "Oh my god that was amazing. I've never been teased like that."

As I was saying that she grabbed a towel and wiped all the cum off of my from her dripping panties and dried my cock and balls off. "I'm glad I could help you relax." she said sweetly as she finished drying my balls. She smirked as she wiped off my still hard cock one more time before taking the wet panties and towel and throwing them in her hamper.

I got up and pulled my undies back up before going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. I moved one hand partially under her t-shirt feeling her very smooth skin as I whispered in her ear, "How about I return the favor?" I asked as I moved my other hand to trace the waistband of her jeans. As I moved my hand around I found the exposed patch of panty fabric I saw earlier and traced it too. I felt her body quiver under my touch giving me some satisfaction and letting me know that she was into me too.

She spun around in my arms and gave me a quick peck on my lips before saying, "That sounds absolutely wonderful, but I know you're absolutely tuckered from that explosion you just had and probably just want to sleep. Can I take a raincheck?" she asked as she kissed me again.

I was in awe of this. This girl had just given me the best hand-job and orgasm I had ever had and I was fully ready to give her whatever she wanted sexually despite my own building fatigue and she was willing to take a raincheck! I couldn't believe my luck. I knew then I was beginning to fall for this girl.

She pulled me in and kissed me again, a little longer this time, and said, "Why don't you go home and lie down. I know you're probably dying to sleep after what I've done to you. I'll call you tomorrow. I promise."

This girl was almost too good to be true. How had I never noticed this I asked myself for the hundredth time today? I returned her kiss before saying ok while trying to stifle a yawn.

I let her go and began to make my way out. I had just passed her bedroom door when she called after me. I turned to see her with my shorts in her hand. With a giggle she said, "You may want these unless you're into streaking."

I went and took the shorts from her and pulled them on feeling myself going pink. As I pulled them up she said, "You have a nice ass too." I thought about stealing one more kiss from her but decided not to push my luck.

With that I said goodbye one more time before I made my way out and back to my place across the hall. I shut the door behind me and quickly collapsed on the sofa while turning on the tv. I don't even know what was on as my mind was filled with everything that had just happened.

I felt like the luckiest person in the world as everything that had just happened was replaying in my mind and I was also dreaming of what we would do next time. Not long after laying down on the sofa I fell asleep with another hardon.