It's Good to See Pet

Story Info
Master and Pet meet again.
3.8k words
4.14
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers

It had been too long since i'd seen my Pet. Life was complicated, but our energy was always there. We hadn't seen each other, but had been talking frequently, re connecting, and I could sense her slowly giving herself to me again. I was older now, more patient, appreciative of what she offered and more sensitive to what she needed. I vacillated between wanting to make passionate love to her and using her as my cunt slut. I think that's what I loved about her-that I felt all of those things and more. I respected her, but wanted to humiliate her, to hold her up but make her crawl, to give her pleasure and inflict pain.

We arranged to meet in the city. She knew what to wear. Blouse, skirt, no panties. Her cunt was to be smooth from the clit down, but I liked a little stripe on top to remind me she was a woman. Her holes were to be clean, ready for use. I instructed her to insert the butt plug before she left the house. The thought of her sitting on the bumpy train and bouncing on the plug, unable to do anything about it, made me smile. Pet was a squirter, a gusher, and I knew she would be doing everything in her power not to soak the seat in front of other passengers. Her clit would be throbbing and she would ache. She'd get that look on her face, the one of pleasure and anger when I wouldn't let her cum...yet. "Fuck!" she'd yell, with a slight chuckle in her voice. "I need to cum so fucking bad."

I was waiting on the platform when the train arrived. I instructed her to be on the very first car and exit at the very first door. The door opened and she was standing there, face flushed, head down. I could sense her arousal and frustration, Her nipples were erect through her blouse and I could almost smell her wet cunt. "This was going to be fun." I thought to myself.

She stepped out of the train. She was dressed as instructed, high heels, skirt, blouse. Her short cropped hair always "Hello Pet". "Hello Master'" I leaned in to kiss her. I grabbed her hair by the back of her head, pulled it to raise her face to me, my fingers wrapped tightly at the base, and pulled her face to mine. I wanted to be gentle but I couldn't. I pressed my mouth to hers and pushed my tongue inside, feeling hers pushing equally hard back. I didn't care who was looking. I needed this. I reached down and grabbed her ass, feeling between her cheeks. I could feel the end of the plug sticking out, and I gave it a little push as I kissed her. Her body jumped but her mouth didn't leave mine.

"What do you have to say to me Pet"'

"Thank you Master, for allowing me to be your cunt. Thank you for allowing me to plug my ass for you. I am yours."

"Good girl. Let's go"

We left the station and headed to the nearby hotel I had reserved. There was a nice restaurant and bar downstairs, and that's where we headed. She had to walk slowly as the plug was still in her ass. A couple times she stopped, and I knew what was happening. So I reached down and pushed it back in her ass. She knew the punishment would be severe if she let it fall out. Besides, she liked walking with a plug in her ass. If nothing else, she was a true cunt slut. She revelled in being a whore, a pervert, a wholly sexual being with few limits and at times an insatiable appetite. We worked so well because we were both this way. Unabashed in our sexuality, not afraid to express ourselves.

I ordered us drinks and some appetizers. I wanted her relaxed, ready to be used. We ate and drank and caught up, talking about work and kids and music and whatever else. I drank several beers, and I saw her watching me. She knew what this meant. I leaned over the table...'are you counting how many beers I'm drinking Pet? Why is that?'

"Please Master, You know why."

"I don't know, tell me."

"You know Master, don't make me say it."

I just stared at her...

"Master, you are going to gift me with your piss."

"Good girl. Does Pet want to taste her Master's piss?"

She flinched, head down. We both knew the answer, but I liked to hear her say it. I loved making her say things.

"Master, please give me your piss. I love to drink you."

"Good girl. You're a real cunt, you know that Pet?"

"Yes Master, I am your cunt. Thank you Sir."

"What else are you?"

"I'm your whore, sir, your dirty whore."

"Good girl."

It was time to go upstairs. I held her hand as we walked to the elevator, knowing her slut cunt was throbbing and she was squeezing the plug to hold it in.

We arrived at our floor. As we exited the elevator, i ordered her "knees."

She looked confused.

"Knees I said."

"But Master, someone might come out."

"Exactly" I replied.

She knew she had no choice. She knelt, there in the hallway of this fancy hotel.

"Stay where you are" I said and walked down the hall, to the door of our room. It was quite a ways, done by me on purpose when I checked in.

"Now crawl to me Pet."

The look on her face said it all. Horror, excitement, disbelief. But I knew she would

And she did. Crawling on all fours down that hallway, struggling to keep the plug in, to maintain some form of composure. I knew her cunt was dripping now, clit aching. She was, at the end of day, a vessel for my pleasure, and I would use her as I saw fit.

She arrived at our door, Just then the elevator opened and a couple got out. They looked our way, probably trying to figure out what was going on, seeing me standing there and a woman on all fours. I opened our door and told her to crawl in.

"Present yourself cunt." And she immediately faced away from me, head down, ass up high. She knew to pull her skirt up to ensure I had full visual of her holes.

Smack! My hand on her ass, once, twice, three times. One more to make it even. I loved watching it turn red.

"You're a fucking whore, you know that? What kind of woman crawls down a hotel hallway with a butt plug in her ass?" I love verbally humiliating her and knew she needed it. To be told who and what she is.

"Yes sir, i'm your whore. Thank you for making me your whore Sir."

I sat down in a big comfortable chair.

"Come undress me cunt."

She crawled to me and started to undress me. First my shirt, and after she pulled it off and grabbed her head and kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue in, fucking her mouth with it, and I reached down and grabbed her nipple, pulling it, twisting it. She flinched and that made me pull it harder. She needed to understand I was in charge, that I was going to use her.

Then my shoes and my pants. Once I was naked, she knelt between my knees, hands behind her back, awaiting instructions. I lifted my leg, put my foot to her mouth. 'Start here' and she started to kiss and lick my feet, sucking my toes like a cock. God her mouth was wet and hot. She knew what to do. She worked her way up my legs, licking my ankles, calfs, behind my knees. Up to my inner thighs. She knew how much I liked getting licked there. My cock was throbbing and I was stroking it. I could edge myself for hours this way. Her tongue worked its way up, until she reached my balls. She knew to stop and await instructions.

"Please Master, please may I lick your balls?"

"Not yet cunt. Take off your dress and lay on the bed. Spread that cunt open for me. Show me how you fuck that hole like the whore you are. And no matter what happens, DO NOT CUM!"

She lay on the bed, legs spread, fingers pulling open her lips, showing me her pink hole. The juices were literally dripping out of her, each time her finger touched her clit and little more juice seeped out. God I loved that cunt. It was perfect. I could watch her fuck herself for hours.

I stopped stroking my cock because my bladder was full, and I couldn't piss with a hardon.

I instructed her to kneel in front of me. "I have to piss Pet, but I'm too tired to walk to the bathroom."

She knew what that meant. She lowered herself, so her face was below my cock, looking up at me.

"Do you want it whore?"

"Yes Master."

"What do you want? Tell me."

"Please may i drink your piss Master. I want to be your piss whore."

She opened her mouth wide, an inch from my cock, eyes locked on mine, eagerly waiting like a dog for a treat. She was practically drooling. Her cunt certainly was.

And there we were, in the perfect place. Me relaxed, sitting, my whore on her knees in front of me, cunt dripping, waiting. I relaxed, my finger ticking the underside of my cock. The first drops hit her chin, and she immediately moved close, her mouth next to the head. She knew not to miss any, not to make a mess on the floor. The trickle entered her mouth and she eagerly swallowed, doing it quickly, knowing there was more. Then the trickle grew to a stream. We both loved the sound of her mouth filling with my piss. It was a beautiful sound, the pitch and timbre changing as the liquid filled the space. She swallowed, opened, filled, swallowed, until the stream returned to a trickle. She took my cock into her mouth and I let the rest flow down her throat. She let my cock sit in her mouth, knowing she didn't yet have permission to suck. I loved doing this, because I knew that her favorite thing in the world was to suck my cock.

She just looked up at me, my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue twitching, wanted to lick it.

"Do you want to suck my cock Pet?" She nodded, eyes locked on mine.

"Do a good job then."

And off she went, her tongue all over me, mouth sucking me deep, feeling the blood return and my shaft grow until it was in the back of her throat. I grabbed her hair, controlling her speed with my hands as I fucked her mouth like that cock sucking whore she is. I could feel it growing. I pulled her off my cock and grabbed it and stroked it in her face. She knew what to do, and immediately her tongue went to my balls, soft wide wet strokes across my sack, eagerly covering me with her spit. She moved lower, and I raised my legs up high to give her access. Her tongue below my sack now, licking me. She knew all my spots, and I moaned loudly as her tongue worked me there. Slowly she moved lower, until the tip of her soft tongue reached my ass. That puts me in orbit and she knew it. Her tongue teased my asshole, licking it, around it, licking my cheeks and my legs and my taint and then back to my asshole. Finally pushing it open with her hands, she forced her hard tongue up my ass, fucking it while I stroked my throbbing cock above her head. She would alternate that with long licks from my ass to the head of my cock. Other times she would worship my balls for a while before returning to my ass. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but I know it was awhile. Ass licking has always put us both into a head space, and we've done it for hours.

I had enough. I need to fuck my cunt.

"Present yourself on the bed whore."

"Yes Master."

She quickly got up on the bed, at the edge, head far down, back arched, ass up. The jeweled plug a beacon, leading me toward her.

I didn't waste a second. No teasing, no foreplay. I rammed my cock into her cunt in one stroke. It was easy, as my whore was dripping. No one gets wetter than my cunt, and I was looking forward to making her squirt for me. She grunted like an animal as I fucked her hard, my hips banging hers, knowing I'd leave bruises. I could smack her ass hard as I thrusted in her, then reach around and smack and pull her clit, twist her nipples. I was on fire now, needed to use her, abuse her, make her cum and cry until there was nothing left.

"You are my fucking whore" I yelled as I pounded her.

"Yes Master, I am your whore. Oh god please fuck me. Please can I cum Master?"

"Absolutely NOT" I replied as I worked her over.

Suddenly I reached down and pulled the plug out of her ass. She yelped as I removed it. It had been in her for several hours now. Her asshole was open, stretched, ready for anything.

I placed the head of my cock against her ass. She tried to pull away. I spanked her ass, hard. She yelped, but stayed. Again and again, I slapped that ass. She knew better than to deny me her holes.

"Go get my belt" I said.

She quickly got up, went over to my pants, got my belt, handed it to me and went right back into position on the bed.

"You will count, thank me, and ask for another. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

Crack "One thank you Master may I have another?"

Crack! "Two thank you Master may I have another?"

On this went until 20. Her ass was red now, hot, and I knew she was ready.

I slammed my cock into her cunt a few times to get it wet, then put the head next to her asshole. This time, she knew better. Instead of pulling away, she pushed back, taking the head into her ring. I waited, knowing it was better to let her work her ass onto my cock than ram it in. Slowly and steadily she pushed back until my cock was buried in her ass. I reached around and rubbed her clit and a spurt of juice shot from her cunt. I started stroking in her ass, fucking it. I was so hard and thick now, and I just grabbed her hips and fucked. Her ass could take me now, from the base to the head, long deep strokes. My hands on her ass, her tits, pulling her hair, pinching her clit. She was gushing uncontrollably, soaking my balls and the bed. I wanted to feel her gush on me, so I pulled my cock out of her ass and slid it into her cunt.

"Please may I cum Master?" she begged. I wanted it now. I told her "Yes Pet, cum all over me."

And with that she tightened up and a growl started in her throat and she came, the juices pouring out of her, soaking me, over and over. It felt so good to feel her warmth on me, to know that I could make her cum that hard. When she finished her first orgasm I put my cock back in her ass. I went back and forth, from ass to cunt, enjoying how different they felt, the varying stimulations bringing me to new heights of pleasure.

Again she came, and again, until the bed was soaked and she couldn't stay on her knees anymore. I knew she had more in her. I loved making her squirt.

I lay on the bed, on my back. She knew what to do. She squatted over my face, her cunt by my mouth. I was stroking my cock and gazing at her beautiful pussy, dripping, clit hard and throbbing. She lowered it onto my mouth and I eagerly sucked, fucking the hole with my tongue, then sucking hard on her clit, pulling the entire thing into my mouth then sucking hard, rubbing my tongue against it.

"Please Master, may I cum?"

I just nodded, my mouth full of her sweet cunt.

She tenses, groans, it's building up hard. Then she explodes, the juices literally squirting from her like a hose, under pressure, filling my mouth until it spilled over onto my face, soaking the pillow. I make her cum several times this way until I know she needs a break.

As we lay on the bed, catching our breath, she asked "Please Sir, may I pee?"

A devious thought entered my mind.

"Yes Pet, come with me."

I led her into the bathroom. I sat down in the tub. "Come put your cunt over my cock Pet. If you have to pee, I want to feel it."

We had never done this before, and her face was surprised and excited at the same time.

She stepped into the tub, moved over me, squatted down, and emptied her bladder onto my cock and balls. It was so hot, the stream so hard, I stroked my cock while she covered me. When she was finished she stood up, as did I.

"Now clean me." I said. She reached for a towel.

"No, with your mouth."

She looked at me for a second, she hesitated. "Yes Master."

She got onto her knees and took my cock in her mouth, tasting herself for the first time. She cleaned me with her tongue, licking my cock and balls and legs, drinking herself like the good piss whore she was. Then my cock was in her throat. I held her by the hair, watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth. Her lips tight, tongue pushing on the bottom, trying to make her mouth as tight as possible for me. I stroked her throat, keeping myself on edge, slowing down when I felt myself getting close, then speeding up as it subsided.

I pulled her up by her hair, pushed her down over the counter in the bathroom, Slap slap slap! I spanked her ass as hard as I could, she yelped, squirmed, cried. I know it hurt and I know it made her wet. I beat her ass until my hand hurt, then rammed my cock into her cunt. I grabbed her head by her hair and pulled it up, so she could see me in the mirror.

"Look at me you cunt!" I said as I rammed her into the cabinet. Her eyes locked on me as I pounded her, She came over and over on my cock, grunting like the whore she was. I loved her like this, completely out of control, nothing more than a fucking cunt whore for me. I was pounding her. I could go like this for hours, as long as I could control my orgasm. But I didn't want to. I wanted to fill her, make her mine. I started fucking her harder, telling her she was my cunt, my whore, my piss drinking dog. She thanked me, begged me, agreed with me. Through in a few filthy descriptors of her own. Then I felt it coming. I grabbed her hair tight, with my other hand grabbed her tit, and I pounded her cunt until I couldn't hold back. I pushed in as deep as I could and exploded, grunting loudly, as I filled her. Spurt after spurt, 10 times, I emptied myself in her. I stayed there for a while, letting my cock soften in her sweet pussy. I knew deep down though, she had wanted to taste me. And I didn't want to disappoint her.

I told her to stay, and grabbed a water glass from the sink. I handed her the glass.

"Squat down and squeeze my load out into the glass.

She grabbed the glass, stood up, legs spread, and held it under her cunt. Then she pushed my load out into the glass, making sure she got every drop.

"Not drink it my slut. I know what a cum slut you are."

"Yes Master, thank you for giving me your cum Sir. I am your cum slut."

And she raised the glass to her lips and I watched my load slide out of the glass onto her waiting tongue.

"Get every drop' I said, and she held the glass to her mouth, running her tongue all around the inside, then used her fingers to get the last remaining drops.

"Good girl" I said. "Now lay in the tub."

She got in immediately, on her back, legs spread.

"Fuck your cunt for me Pet, make yourself cum for me. You may do whatever feels good."

Her right hand dropped to her clit and her left to her nipples, pulling both at the same time. I just stood and watched as she rubbed her cunt, thanking me, telling me she was my whore, my cunt. She slid two fingers in, jamming them hard as she came, squirting her cum. But she didn't stop, going back to her clit. I stood over her, cock in my hand, and emptied my bladder onto her again. This time, I covered her, aiming my stream from her face to her pussy, her mouth open, trying to catch the stream as she fucked herself. When it hit her clit she came again, pulling her lips open so it would touch straight on her clit. "Look at you, lying in the tub letting someone piss all over you. What kind of filthy whore allows that? Do you have any idea what a fucking filthy slut you are? Imagine your friends and coworkers watching you drink my piss?"

And on I went. I loved humiliating her like that, breaking her down. I could do it because I loved her, and she knew those qualities were what I loved. It didn't make me disrespect her. It made me respect her more.

Finally I was empty, and she was spent. I climbed in the shower, picked her up, turned on the water, and washed us both.

"You're a good girl Pet."

"Thank you Master"

dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers