All Comments on 'It's Good, Virginia'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
JH4FunJH4Fun11 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I had to give this one a rating of Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I am a very hard rater on giving out this rating. However, your tale reached inside of me and pulled out emotions about how Virginia was treated. While I understand it is a tale written with thought and intent to raise these emotions.

Well, you did it and I am enjoying the fact she is able to be happy in the end. Thanks for writing this one.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is dumb, nah more like the author is dumb

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1 year later Virginia and Katie were on the corner of the street selling their bodies. The men they gave their bodies too had got them addicted to multiple different types of drugs and left them. Dan had divorced Virginia after he got video evidence of his wife at the “nude day.” Luckily the cancer verdict gave him an easy excuse to maximize the pain she felt when he left. Katie’s husband was made aware of her affair and promptly cleaned her out in their divorce. Neither of their kids ever talked to the women anymore. They also got stds from Kevin and Dave.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dan is one ROTTEN BASTARD. deserting his like he did. Glad Virginia overcame and grew

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I dont believe dan would leave her for that reason and her friend is horrible. And at 40 the guys cant get hard? Maybe at 70 but not 40.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Why didn't she have reconstructive surgery?

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

Ah, a writer who writes for his audience, making the husband be a total jerk who divorced his wife for having a medically necessary mastectomy. So she's not cheating when she opens up her lifestyle. Still, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Something had to be wrong from the start in Dan and Virginia's marriage for Dan to abandon her that way. A normal 40ish year old male doesn't lose a wife who is decent looking much less one who has spent 6 months resculpting herself...for him. Even after she became ill, it is out of character for the majority of men to simply divorce their wife because she is sick. Yes it does happen, but Dan would simply have to be a Cad. And there are really not that many men who are truly worthy of being considered cads. In reality, Dan more than likely would have caught on to Virginia's secret life and decided not to support her in sickness as she had stopped supporting him in health. The facts are, Virginia decided on a path to infidelity with her friend Katie, who already consummated her treachery towards her husband. Virginia had emotionally done the same and was actively working towards her goal of a physical breach of marriage in the near future. So, no props for Virginia. Getting the big C does not a martyr make Virginia. She was a cheater, not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needless to say (though I guess I'm saying it), Dan is one of the biggest assholes ever born. In fact, you've portrayed him as so callous that it detracts from the realism of the story (but still 5*, as it's still quite well written). Also, why wouldn't she get an implant?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your description is misleading as it implies he left her for going nude, which isn't the case as she lied and thus he never knew about it. He rebuffed her for needing to have one of her boobs removed. Granted, he made the right decision, just for the wrong reason.

A better description and better tagging would have gotten you a better rating.

greenman440greenman44011 months ago

Well done Dan, you made the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story line. Well written, void of any noticeable grammatical errors (at least to me) and without all the fluff ( eating, drinking habits, mandatory showers and job description plus life story of all the characters) but I do wish a bit more depth could have been given to the characters.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

Like drinking water when a fine wine is available. This story had no substance and was hurt by the misleading description.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Great story. Dan is such a loser.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dan needs termination

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kind of contrived, don't you think? Two beautiful women who can't get any sexual response from their husbands? Maybe the husbands are queer for each other? And now one of the deceitful wives is free to fuck whoever will have her, while the other has been a cheating slut for a few years now. Wonderful people, wonderful story, and so realistic. Most young studs are drooling over middle age women, especially with one tit. Ridiculous. What was the point?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Dan turned out to be a bad man. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife is a breast cancer surviver, and I give you credit for trying to write a story about one of the self-image problems that arise with breast cancer, her husband would have been outed early on in counseling with some cancer surgeons and she would have had a moment to deal with it her children would have also been aware,and believe it or not they are more aware of cancer and it's affect on t.he family. If t.hei father had behavid in that manor they would have help him pack and said good ridden t.o bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Touching and very real! There is no more sensuous woman than she who is reminded that her spirit is sexually erptic.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

She lied to a non caring asshole of a husband. They had teenage children. What happened to them, huh?

Wildspur55Wildspur5511 months ago

The story was quick and the subject begs for more depth, but considering this venue, it is great. I like stories that are more than just funding. Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lot of courage and kindness.

Too bad so many missed that part of the story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheating old sluts. Just divorce the husband if he can't deliver

lColoradosllColoradosl10 months ago

pile of poo.1 stat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know what the author is a dick for making the husband a uncaring asshole what would you expect from people who don't like marriage or anything to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't understand all the negativity. I remember wives divorcing their husbands after they come home from Viet Nam missing body parts or being invalid. I thought the story was excellent. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Husband was a total waste. He divorced her for a mastectomy. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...

SIMILAR Stories