It's Got To Happen

Story Info
Wife looks at another man and gains a family.
7.1k words
4.12
33.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers

This is a love story that transcends a few categories. I am putting it in 'Loving Wives' because I know it will receive a lot of criticism there. Enjoy and thank you for your readership.

***********

The first time I saw Andy I admired the young handsome man. And the first time I heard him speak at length, I felt like a teenage girl having her first crush. It was his confident, emotional intelligence that aroused me. I couldn't explain why. It just was.

The way he looked at me. It was almost as though he wanted me. That's just my foolish imagination, my narcissistic belief that this hot young man would want me, be attracted to me, would fuck me.

We were sitting in the conference room reviewing our cases when I fell apart. I think Andy sensed something, he looked at me empathetically and smiled. Was I really showing some distress? My pussy was becoming moist. Rachel most have noticed as well. After the meeting she approached me.

"You got really flushed in there. Are you alright?" Rachel asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Just a wave of, ... I don't know, overcame me momentarily."

"Don't tell me it was hot flashes, girl," she said. "You're still way too young for that."

I was. I was also too old to be reacting this way to a younger man.

***********

I had to do something. The tension has been unbearable. I'm really screwed up.

"Mike," I said to my husband as we both were changing into more comfortable clothes after a long day at work. "Sit down on the bed here," I commanded. He was stripped down to wearing only a t-shirt and boxers.

"What's up with you?" he responded. "You seem to be a little on edge lately."

I didn't answer and he didn't move so I went to him, down on my knees I pulled his boxers down and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to get hard.

"Whoa," he moaned. "It's been ages since you gave me a blowjob," he said quizzically.

"It will be much more comfortable for me on the bed," I said to him matter-of-factly.

Mike laid down on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. I went back to pleasuring him with my moist mouth. I licked his shaft up and down, alternately stroking him, lubricated with my saliva. I was sloppy but intense.

I slid my hand into my sopping wet panties and began rubbing my clit as I bobbed my head on my husband's stiff rod. I took him in all the way till I could feel him on the back of my throat.

"Shit Katie," Mike cried out. "I'm going to cum."

Then I did something I had never wanted to do before. I took his load in my mouth and swallowed each blast of his salty spunk.

"I don't suppose you want to kiss me now," I said to my husband who just stared at me bewildered. "Come on, I'll heat up some lasagna for dinner."

We didn't talk much through dinner but I could tell Mike's brain was on overload trying to figure out what happened in our bedroom. After twenty years of marriage we had sex rarely any more. Maybe it was because we were so used to each other.

After I finished cleaning up the dishes I poured myself a glass of wine and went to the living room where Mike was watching television and sipping on his brandy. When I sat down, he turned the TV off.

"What possessed you to suck on my cock and swallow my cum?" he asked still perplexed.

"I have been fantasizing," I replied.

"You never liked giving me blowjobs, even when we were younger, when we were dating," he informed me.

"I don't know where it came from," I told him. "I guess something has stirred my sexual desires."

Mike was very smart and he knew me well.

"Is it someone at work?" he asked. "Someone new you are attracted to?"

I felt comfortable enough with Mike to confess. "Yes," I replied. "There is a new young lawyer on our team. His name is Andy. I don't know what it is about him that makes me fantasize about him. He is handsome but not overly so, extremely smart and confident."

"Does he seem to be attracted to you at all?" my husband asked.

"Oh god, no. We are all very professional," I answered. "Sometimes, though, it seems like we are staring at each other for an unusually long time. That's where the tension builds and my mind goes crazy."

Mike smiled. "Well, I think I should thank him. That was a really fantastic blow job," he joked. "Now that's off your chest I'm sure you are somewhat relieved," he continued in a more serious tone.

"Mike," I said demurely. "I really did enjoy sucking your cock and tasting your cum. We'll have to start having sex more often."

My husband took my hand and led me to the bedroom where he seductively undressed me. We kissed passionately like we did when we met in college. I felt his warm moist lips on my nipples which sent shivers of pleasure through me, his hands caressing my breasts.

I closed my eyes and soaked up his gentle touch as he went down on me. His tongue worked on my swollen clit, heightening my arousal to the point of orgasm. My cum gushed, drowning my husband's face in my womanly fluid.

Mike penetrated me slowly, my hot wet pussy was ready to take a pounding.

"Hard, Mike. Fuck me hard," I cried out. He did as I ordered. Pounding me relentlessly, I had several orgasms before I came one last time when I felt my husband's cock shooting his sperm inside me.

"That was wonderful," I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

*********

I was heading to the conference room Friday morning when I heard Andy's voice behind me saying he was thinking of trying out the Greek restaurant that evening. Then I heard Rachel, the young para-legal, reply to Andy that she would like that. Were they making a date to go out to dinner? A hint of jealousy overcame me momentarily. Was the object of my fantasies hitting on another woman?

"Excuse me," Andy said while he brushed past me to get the door. "Ladies," he said gesturing Rachel and I into the conference room. Rachel and I sat down at the big table and much to my surprise, Andy sat down next to me, not Rachel.

As the meeting progressed we were informed that Andy and I would be assigned to a new case as the attorneys for one of the firm's larger clients. Rachel was to be our para-legal. I couldn't help but think how torturous this was going to be working so close to Andy while he was pursuing a relationship with Rachel. I had to get those jealous lustful thoughts out of my mind. Of course Andy should be interested in Rachel. They were both young and I was old enough to be their mother.

I will have to fuck Mike every night to keep the tension from building in me.

After the meeting I called my husband and told him we were going out to dinner at the new Greek restaurant. I don't know why I insisted on torturing myself for the opportunity to see Andy and Rachel in a social setting.

That evening as we entered the restaurant I spotted Andy and Rachel with another woman sitting at a table by the window. I noticed the table next to theirs was empty so I asked the hostess if we could be seated there. As we approached them Andy stood up.

"Katie," he said. "What a pleasure to see you here tonight. And you must be Mike," he said thrusting his hand out to shake my husband's.

"Hello Andy, Rachel," I said. "And..."

"This is Lauren," Andy introduced the stunning young woman with the jet black hair and olive complexion.

"Do you think we could put the tables together so they can join us," Andy said to the hostess. She said it was no problem.

I sat down next to Andy and Mike next to Lauren across from Andy and I. Rachel was seated on the other side of Andy.

"Andy wasn't kidding when he came home today and said he was assigned to work with a sexy woman," Lauren said unabashedly paying me a compliment.

Wait. Andy went home to Lauren? I was getting very confused.

"She is sexy," Mike chimed in on the obvious flirting. "And you're pretty hot yourself," my husband said to Lauren.

"You never told me your husband was so handsome," Rachel said to me with a smile.

Now Rachel is hitting on Mike. What about Andy? Lauren kept eyeing me as did Andy. This was getting a little crazy. I think Mike picked up on what was going on. The flirting continued through dinner and I was getting aroused because I felt Andy was really being playful with me.

We all had another drink after we finished dinner. The conversation turned to weekend plans and Monday was a holiday so it was a long one.

"Mike, do you and Katie have plans for the long weekend?" Rachel asked my husband.

"No, not really," he replied.

"We were just going to hang around the house, stay out of the heat and binge watch some shows on Netflix," I added.

"Then why don't you spend the weekend with us," Rachel offered.

"Yes. That would be great. We rented a cabin on the mountain," Andy explained.

"Well, I'm not sure," I said looking at my husband. "Anyway, you young folks don't want to hang around all weekend with a middle-aged couple. We're not that exciting company."

"Oh yes we would," Andy, Rachel and Lauren said in unison.

"I think it would be lots of fun," Mike said committing us to the weekend.

**********

Saturday morning we drove up the mountain escaping the heat of the desert floor. I was both excited and apprehensive. Mike seemed to be oblivious to my swinging emotional pendulum. He reassured me that our relationship was solid.

"I think this is a terrible idea," I said to my husband.

"Why? I can see why you are attracted to Andy but that shouldn't get in the way of a fun weekend," he responded to my insecurity.

"What if I can't control myself and wind up fucking Andy?" I challenged my husband. "Wouldn't that ruin us? Wouldn't that fuck everything up for us?"

"I don't know. Actually, I think it would be erotic to watch you fucking another man," Mike said without hesitation. "That kind of turns me on, the idea of us fucking other people. We certainly needed something to spark our sex lives. I think it would keep us from drifting apart from boredom."

"Would you fuck Rachel or Lauren?" I asked.

"Preferably both," he replied with a chuckle.

When we arrived, Andy showed us to our room in the two room cabin. That meant that Andy, Rachel and Lauren would all be sleeping together in the other room. Mike had told me the night before when we drove home from the restaurant that he was fairly certain Andy, Rachel and Lauren were sleeping together anyway.

After we settled in for a bit Andy and Lauren asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the cooler mountain air. Mike and Rachel seemed to be having fun playing darts. As we were walking along, Lauren took my hand.

"You know Andy fell head over heels for you," Lauren said to me firming her grip on my hand.

"I did," Andy confessed. "It was sort of instant attraction."

"Both of you and Rachel seem very open and relaxed sexually," I said stating the obvious.

"We're polyamorous," Lauren explained. "We're open to having sexual relationships with other people."

"I felt the tension between us," Andy went on. "I sensed that you were fighting your attraction to me."

"Yes, I did. I didn't know how to deal with it. I had never had those sexual feelings toward another man since Mike and I met and it was totally unwanted," I told them.

"When we found out that we were going to work together I felt it was necessary that we get our feelings out in the open," Andy said to me. "Now that we've done that, where it goes is totally up to you. It ends with an acknowledgment or we can take things further if you and Mike are in agreement on it."

"I told Mike about my feelings toward you," I said to Andy. "He was alright with it. Actually it revived our sex life."

"Are you getting more comfortable with the situation?" Lauren asked me.

"I think so," I replied actually feeling good with Andy and Lauren.

"We better get back and check on Rachel and Mike," Andy said. "Rachel has a tendency to be a bit wild outside the office."

We entered the cabin to find Rachel wearing nothing but a thong and Mike stripped down to a t-shirt and boxers. They were still playing darts and I could see Mike was having a hard time concentrating by the bulge in his boxers.

"Hi guys," Rachel blurted out. "Want to play strip darts with us?"

Mike's next throw totally missed the dart board. "I win this round," Rachel said gleefully. "That will even us up." Mike started to take off his shirt when I stopped him.

"Take off your skivvies," I told my husband going to help him out of his underwear. His erection stood out in full glory.

"One night after I work I was so bothered and wet from the sexual tension building in me from Andy, I went down Mike and gave him the blow job of his life," I related the story. "And for the first time in my life I swallowed his cum."

"Does it taste good?" Rachel asked.

"Find out for yourself," I said.

I directed Mark to sit down on a chair as Rachel knelt in front of him and began sucking his cock. It was erotic. I forgot about Andy in the moment and was getting aroused watching this young woman I work with blowing my husband.

I noticed Lauren getting aroused too watching them. She had her hand down in her pants.

"Come here," Lauren said to me. I went beside her. She unbuttoned my pants and slid a hand inside my panties. Lauren started fingering me as we both watched Rachel and Mike.

"Rachel," I called out. "Fuck him. I want to watch you fuck him," I pleaded. Rachel pulled off her thong and straddled Mike, lowering herself on his cock. Rachel's breasts bounced in my husband's face as she pushed up and down and rocked back and forth.

"Oh Fuck!" Rachel screamed as she obviously came to an orgasm. Her cum poured out of her down Mike's leg. I was watching intently when Lauren pulled down my pants and started licking my pussy.

"Fuck her doggie," I yelled at my husband. Rachel climbed off Mike and positioned herself on hands and knees right in front of Lauren. Mike positioned himself behind her and started pummeling Rachel's pussy. Andy came up behind me and pulled my shirt off over my head and unsnapped my bra. I could feel his hard cock pressing against the crack of my ass as he fondled my tits.

The sound of flesh slapping filled the room as Mike fucked Rachel as hard as he could. I was cumming in buckets, Lauren licking most of it up.

Mikes face was tensing up. I knew he was about to cum. He warned Rachel.

"Fuck. Cum in me," Rachel cried out.

Mike collapsed on the floor panting hard. I saw his creamy cum dripping from Rachel's pussy.

"Mike's turn to watch," Rachel said.

"Are you alright with that?" Lauren asked me.

"Yes. Please. Andy, fuck me," I responded. My pussy was already wet and swollen. Lauren led me over to the sofa and bent me over the arm exposing my pussy to Andy. I felt him penetrate me slowly. I didn't see his erect penis but I could feel it was thicker than Mike's. Andy's cock stretched the walls inside my pussy when he was all the way in. I felt erotically full.

Andy started slow. I pushed back as he thrusted in feeling him deep inside me. Mike sat down on the sofa. I looked up and saw him smiling as he watched Andy start to pound me harder. I saw my husband's deflating cock, shiny with a coating of his and Rachel's cum and that set me off. I came hard.

Andy pulled out and set me on my back on the floor. He lifted my legs to rest on his shoulders as he penetrated me again.

"You have lovely bouncing boobs," Lauren commented as Andy pounded me. "Do you like having your nipples pinched?" she asked.

"I don't think she knows what that feels like, Lauren," Mike interjected. "We weren't very adventurous in the bedroom."

Lauren grabbed a hold of my boobs and started pinching them. It felt great. My whole body was sensitive.

"Pinch me harder," I managed to get out between my heavy breathing. "Oh god," I screamed as I came again. Andy kept fucking me relentlessly and Lauren took her hand off my left tit and started rubbing my clit. Waves of orgasms overcame me.

"Holy Fuck," I kept screaming. It was intense. I came like I never had before. My body was out of my control.

Andy pulled out and shot his load all over my tits and belly. It was a copious amount of cum. I was coming down off my high when I felt a warm soft mouth on my swollen sensitive labia. I opened my eyes to see it was Lauren. After sucking my juice for a few seconds she crawled between my legs and began licking Andy's creamy cum off my belly, then my breasts.

I felt like I was ready to pass out. I was totally content and exhausted.

*********

I woke up disoriented. I was in a bed alone, still naked. I got up and saw our bags at the foot of the bed. I found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I made my way to the kitchen where I found the others sitting around the table drinking beer and wine. Rachel was the first to notice me.

"Hey Katie," she called out. "Have a seat."

I sat down. Mike poured me a glass of wine, knowing that I preferred wine to beer.

"How do you feel?" Mike asked.

"Very good," I replied. "How long was I out of it?"

"About two hours," Andy answered. "What should we make for dinner?"

"Let's barbeque steaks," Lauren offered. "Why don't the guys go outside and get a fire going while we girls put together a salad."

"Sounds like a plan," Rachel added.

Mike and Andy went outside leaving me with Rachel and Lauren in the kitchen.

"So what did you think when you walked in on Mike and I playing strip darts?" Rachel asked.

"I was aroused," I confessed. "I didn't know I would feel so aroused watching Mike with another woman."

"It's really hot," Lauren added. "The first time Rachel and Mike fucked I was so wet I left a puddle on the bed."

"Andy and Lauren are married," Rachel explained. "I first met Lauren and we had a fling, then a threesome with Andy. The three of us have been together about four years now."

"So, you brought Andy to the firm?" I asked Rachel.

"Yes," she replied. "He was working in boring bankruptcy cases so when the opportunity came up I told him about it. I was so happy he got the job with us."

"I'm curious," I started out. "How did it come about that Andy was also attracted to me?"

"Andy always expressed to us that he was also attracted to older women," Lauren began explaining. "We had tried to get together with an older couple a year and a half ago but the woman got very jealous and it didn't work out."

"Actually, when I told him about you he was excited. That's what convinced him to work at our firm," Rachel elaborated.

"I'm starting to feel flattered," I confessed.

"So, tell us more about you and Mike," Lauren insisted.

"Well, the reality is we were in a big rut," I told Rachel and Lauren. "Our sex life was almost extinct. When I started having secret desires for Andy, Mike picked up on it right away."

"That's when you gave him that fantastic blow job you were talking about earlier?" Lauren asked.

"Yes. That's what sparked us back to life," I admitted.

"Do you think there is something more than a physical attraction between you and Andy?" Lauren inquired further.

"I was attracted to Andy as a person more than his looks," I said. "Not that he isn't handsome," I quickly remarked.

"You see," Lauren started to explain. "In a polyamorous relationship there needs to be an emotional and romantic bond. And mostly there needs to be openness."

"Lauren is trying to tell you that we would like for you and Mike have a relationship with us," Rachel told me. "We want an intimate relationship between the five of us."

I didn't know what to feel at that moment. The sex was great but they want something more than a physical connection. It sounded great but I couldn't tap into my feelings about it just yet.

"Hey. Maybe we're getting a little too heavy here. Let's take it easy and see how the weekend goes," Lauren said.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers
12