All Comments on 'It's Got To Happen'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Straight up repulsive.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was nice Mike got a chance to finally be with a couple of women who weren't selfish career-obsessed bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You were correct

Bad reviews are what await. Looking at your list of stories you appear to have had success in other categories, then one morning you woke and told yourself, "I think I'll throw this pile of shit into the mix and have it be another worn out sick cuck story." Oh I'm sorry, did I just call this trash a story? Forgive me.

I haven't read any of your other entries nor will I now, I will however add your name to the list of those to ignore.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

That was a story for the really mentally underprivileged! But it should be like sand by the sea in today's USA! Who wants it different with this president?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very good story and not the usual. I enjoyed all the twists. Cudos and keep writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
No

Not a loving wife anywhere in this mess.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
No story

Yeah there was a lot of sex and maybe it was okay. Everyone was adult and willing to participate, so hey go for it. Just no meaning just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just before a double flameout

And complete hydraulic failure... a smart pilot bails out... is Mike a smart pilot or a dead pilot?

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
A world apart

Sometimes I wonder if everyone is reading the same story. I like to read the comments of other readers and it's really a mystery how people judge the stories. Looking at it objectively, there are two ways to analyze a story. One is based just on the quality of the writing. I think of it as being based on plot, character development and dialog. There's also the issue of grammar, spelling and clarity, but the other three issues are paramount in my mind. Once you get past that the second method of analysis is liking the story for its own sake. Some people are violently opposed to forgiving a wandering spouse. Others think a second chance it OK for a long time spouse who "cheats:. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own personal morality, but it makes sense to me to split the two approaches. In this case, I personally did not like the morality presented in this polyamory scenario, but I did like the construction of the story. Perhaps this conservative couple of 20 years jumped into the group sex and 5-person family arrangement a little too easily, but it wasn't a hard story to read. I gave it a 3* rating because I didn't like the concept, but it was well done and could have gotten a 4* if i were in a different mood.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 4 years ago

Loved it 5 stars! Please keep it going! Polyamory is real don't listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely possible, . . .

but extremely improbable. Polyamory is like poly theology; let's just practice ALL the religions. Its all good, right? So is the concept of Utopia.

Polyamory is not about marriage, its about lust, and boredom, and insecurity, and avoidance of commitment. We don't even need to speculate how this relationship will fail, there are So Many options. Like maybe Mike might actually like to be called Daddy, and be a father in name as well as genetics? Or maybe Andy and Katie find themselves so professionally and sexually sympathetic that they just don't have the same zing for the others, and the sexual activity becomes more partitioned and infrequent. Drift. Its a natural part of movement. Or how about when the three women decide to invite a third cock into the mix, maybe some ripped stud with a cock like a God and a mind like a 13-year old. Its always something.

Not sure polyamory is a Loving Wives theme, but it might as well die here as anywhere else.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have seen these relationships, they can work...

I had a friend who was in one. Some people can't take it, they move in and move on often better than when they entered. People love on them and they love back (not talking sex here) sometimes the sleeping arrangements are simple, sometimes complex but always with full understanding and full communications. I have limited experience but I don't know of a single one that ended in as much acrimony as a single divorce I have had to deal with. It is not for me, but I think that they are healthier than most traditional marriages I have dealt with.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Interesting track you followed. I hope you got the feedback you were looking for by posting in LW. Admittedly more harsh then others.

Very well written and paced. The point of view was consistent and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...