It's Got To Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if I sleep with Mike tonight?" Rachel asked me. Before I could answer Lauren interjected.

"Andy and I would love for you to sleep with us," Lauren offered.

"Yes, Rachel and thank you Lauren," I responded.

We had a great dinner joking and laughing. There was definitely a friendship between us all. After dinner we sat on the deck sipping wine and carrying on more conversation.

"Have you had sex with a woman before your brief encounter with Lauren earlier?" Andy asked me.

"No," I answered. "There were times I might have had an inkling of an attraction for another woman but something I never acted on."

"Lauren is an amazing lover," Rachel offered.

"Are you alright if we swap Rachel and Katie tonight, Mike?" Andy asked my husband. He looked at me. I know he likes Rachel so I smiled giving him the thumbs up.

Lauren took my hand and led me into their bedroom. We kissed gently while we helped each other out of our clothes. It felt natural. We embraced, our nipples pressing into each other's. I felt a strong hand on my butt. Andy must have come in the room during our interlude.

Andy had me lie on the bed. We kissed as he caressed my boobs, squeezing them, pinching my nipple gently. It felt so good. Then I felt Lauren's tongue slide up and down from my butt hole over my labia. I was lost in a world of pleasure.

Lauren began finger fucking me, quickly rubbing my spongy g-spot. Andy was now sucking my tits and biting my nipples. My body seized in a tremendous orgasm. I felt myself ejaculate all over Lauren's face. Lauren moved over to suck on Andy's cock while I started to come off my high.

I laid there watching Lauren mount Andy and ride him, her beautiful round tits swaying. It was wonderful to watch. I never knew I was such a voyeur. I stuck two fingers into my hot wet pussy. Laurens moans grew louder.

I heard screams coming from the adjacent bedroom. "Holy Fuck," I heard Rachel scream. I began to want to watch them all fucking at once. Andy and Lauren, my husband Mike and Rachel. I wished we weren't in separate rooms.

"Take over Katie," panted Lauren as she dismounted Andy's thick cock which glistened with her juices. I straddled Andy, sliding on his shaft easily.

"Tell them to come in here," I said to Lauren referring to the loud sex emanating from the other room. "I want to watch Mike fuck Rachel while I ride Andy's cock." Lauren smiled as she got up to fetch the loud lovers.

A minute later I saw Mike come in the room. Lauren leapt into the bed next to Andy. "Fuck me Mike," she said to my husband. I was cumming like crazy and started to feel dizzy. Rachel helped me off of Andy.

"My turn," Rachel said as she positioned herself for Andy to enter her from behind. The slapping sound of their bodies, Mike's heavy breathing as he pummeled Lauren and her short loud rhythmic moans pushed the edge of eroticism to a whole new level.

Lauren wrapped her legs around Mike. I saw his face tighten as he grunted pumping a load into Lauren. "Oh god that was hot," I told him as he froze in place, his cock trapped inside Lauren's tight grip. Andy stopped pounding Rachel and jumped on top of me. He kissed me passionately, his tongue pressed against mine, his cock penetrating my pussy.

I came almost immediately from the sensation of his thick cock stretching my swollen, sensitive labia, filling my vagina.

"You're so beautiful, Katie," I heard Mike say.

***********

Sunday morning Andy and I went for a walk together. I was amazingly calm and content being with him.

"So, that's your boundary," Andy started saying. "Being in the same room with Mike."

"It's just something I felt I wanted. I didn't think of it as a boundary," I responded. "I heard them going at it in the next room and I wanted to be with them. Watch Mike fuck Rachel and I wanted to be with you and Lauren too."

"That's great," Andy said reassuring. "We should have thought about that before trying to split up," he apologized.

"It all worked out well," I told him. "Yesterday was the best sex I ever had. I like you and Rachel and Lauren and I love Mike."

Mike, Lauren and Rachel were sitting outside on the deck when we returned. Everyone had the same glow. We sat down with a cup of coffee.

"Let's all agree that when we have sex as a group, we do it all together in the same room," Andy announced.

"That's a great idea," Lauren chimed in.

"I love an audience too," Rachel spoke up.

Mike looked at me and smiled.

"So why don't us girls show the boys how girls love each other," Lauren proposed. "Are you ready for some Sapphic love, Katie?"

"Sure," I answered. This was going to be a new adventure. I loved the feeling of Lauren's warm mouth on my pussy, the way her tongue felt sliding up and down my labia. Those few passionate kisses left me with a desire to do more. I wanted to taste the nectar of another woman.

"You boys have to be in the room, remember? Enjoy the show," Rachel told them.

"I have an idea," Mike announced. "Andy and I can take the mattresses off both beds and we can put them together on the living room floor. That should be enough room for the five of us to be comfortable."

"Great idea," I told my husband and kissed him.

I had always fantasized being with other women, like an orgy of femininity. I thought about sucking on Mike's nipples sometimes in foreplay but never did. Now I was presented with four beautiful breasts, each with a hard nipple beckoning me to suck on them. I glanced over to Mike and Andy, sitting on the sofa watching us, stroking themselves in awe of us.

Lauren maneuvered herself on top of me in a sixty-nine position. I felt her tongue on my clit as I faced her hot dripping pussy. I dove right in to taste her womanly juices. She came all over my face. I came in hers.

"Wow, you two," Rachel exclaimed. "I never saw two women cum so quick," she said "You boys need to taste these hot pussies."

My husband Mike went down on me immediately. He licked and lapped at my juices like he was lost on a dessert island for years.

Rachel moved in and pushed Mike out, she spread my legs and pushed her pussy against mine. We rubbed ourselves together in a scissoring motion.

"Holy fuck," I screamed as I came again and again. "Don't stop Rachel," I cried sweating.

I was dizzy. I was searching to regain my breath. Blurry eyed I watched my husband Mike fucking Lauren. Andy penetrated me but I was beyond any response, I was already fucked to oblivion.

********

Monday afternoon Mike and I were heading back home. I was sexually satisfied, even a little sore, yet I wasn't sure how I felt emotionally. I enjoyed every bit of sex with Andy and Lauren and Rachel. I figured my husband enjoyed both Rachel and Lauren. But what do we do now? This is unchartered territory in our relationship.

"Are you alright with me fucking Andy?" I asked my husband.

"Are you alright that I fucked Rachel and Lauren?" he responded.

"Yea, well it was different. I don't know if I am positive about the situation," I confessed. The whole idea of polyamory was so new to me I couldn't just accept it.

"Look," my husband said to me. "We were in a rut. This was an escape. Whether or not it means anything beyond this weekend, I don't know."

"Are we good?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes," my husband answered. "I love now as much as ever. I want you to be happy."

My love for Mike was stronger than ever.

That night Mike and I and I went to bed with a heightened desire for each other. We kissed gently. We caressed lightly.

"I want you inside me," I cooed. "Slow and easy. I'm still a bit sore." The soreness gave way to pleasure. The feeling of my husband's cock gently sliding inside me was both calming and sensual. I felt warm.

*******

I was amazingly at ease with Andy and Rachel at work on Tuesday. The tension vanished. We were also amazingly productive. The rest of the week went better than well. The client we worked with showered the three of us with praise. The first contract we negotiated for them went smoothly and quickly. We had it done by Friday.

"We should celebrate," I offered being the lead attorney.

"Absolutely," Rachel responded with glee. Andy smiled his approval.

"Considering the bonuses we are going to get, I think we should go all out," I suggested. "Any ideas?"

"How about the weekend at the Ritz. We could rent a casita," Andy offered.

"That would be fun," Rachel said.

"I'll make the reservation," Andy told us.

I called Mike and told him the plans. He was very pleased, actually thrilled.

We checked in that Friday evening and decided to relax with cocktail at the pool after a light dinner.

"So, tell me all about your great legal accomplishment," Mike inquired as we sat around a table by the pool sipping Margaritas.

"It was uncanny. Like Katie and I were telepathically connected, simultaneously exchanging ideas," Andy explained.

"I think we impressed them so much that we quickly made offers and didn't hesitate," I added.

"Doesn't do much for billable hours," my husband Mike queried.

"We hooked a major client. There will be a lot of billable hours in the future," Andy concluded.

We took our drinks back to the casita and sat around the living room. Rachel started he conversation.

"Katie, I would like to be open about something," she started out. "I really like Mike." Rachel hesitated. "last week we all had great sex but I felt a special attraction to your husband."

"Katie talked about this with Andy and me," Lauren interjected.

"I don't know how you feel Mike," Rachel continued. "I felt a special connection with you. It seemed so natural. When we started playing darts I felt so comfortable with your being and confidence I imagined what kind of a relationship we could have.

Mike looked at me. I suppose he was wondering how I would react. This was something new to us. I know we all had a great time last weekend but I wasn't sure where it would go. I was extremely comfortable with Andy and Rachel all week. Now Rachel seems to be proposing a relationship with my husband.

"You guys looked so good together," I told Mike and Rachel. "I'm good, Mike. It's up to you and Rachel. Actually I'd be happy for you. I'm not afraid. I know you will always love me."

"I felt and attraction for you as well, Rachel," Mike said. "I didn't know if it was just me being a horny middle-aged man lusting after a hot younger woman or the attraction was authentic."

"My attraction for Andy was authentic," I reassured my husband. "You need to explore that like I did."

"It's pretty obvious that Andy and Katie bonded in more than a physical way," Lauren explained. "Katie and Rachel have bonded as well. Let Mike find his way."

"I agree," Andy joined in. "Instead of the five us being together tonight let's let Mike, Katie and Rachel explore their relationship tonight."

With that Andy and Lauren excused themselves to the small bedroom leaving the master bedroom for us. I took the lead wanting to assure Mike that I was more than comfortable with him and Rachel. I sat on the edge of the bed watching my husband and work friend kiss and undress each other.

Slowly I shed my clothes as well. I didn't want to get involved in a threesome, I wanted to watch them, though Rachel's smooth round butt was enticing, I held back from caressing it.

Mike moaned as Rachel licked my husband's balls and sucked on his stiff cock. Mike squeezed Rachel's tits and pinched her nipples as her mouth pleasured his cock. She moaned.

I fingered myself to an orgasm witnessing Rachel ride Mike. Rachel's moans were erotic. Mike's expressions displayed his pleasure.

Mike banged Rachel doggie style. I was transfixed on his butt as he pounded her. Rachel was cumming hard, her juices pouring out soaking the sheets. The sounds and smells of sex were intoxicating. Rachel and Mike were loud.

They both collapsed after reaching a strong mutual orgasm. I kissed them both and crawled in bed next to Rachel. I held her hot, sweaty body. We fell asleep in a bed soaked with cum. It was wonderful.

******

Rachel and I woke before Mike. We lightly touched each other lovingly.

"You and Mike never had any children," Rachel said. "Was there a problem?"

"No, nothing medical," I confessed. "I wanted a career. I never thought about a family."

"Did Mike?" she asked me openly.

"I'm not sure. He asked me several times early in our marriage if I wanted children," I replied. "Mike always wanted what I wanted."

"He adores you," Rachel commented.

Mike started to wake, seemed a bit surprised he was lying next to Rachel with me embracing his new lover.

"Good morning sleepy," I said to my husband. "Rachel really wore you out," I said jokingly.

We got up and made our way to the kitchen where Andy and Lauren had already made coffee for us.

"You guys are pretty loud," Lauren commented referring to Mike and Rachel.

"Can't help it," Rachel responded slyly.

"Turned me on. I love primal sex," Andy added.

Andy and Lauren took me for a walk after breakfast. Lauren held my hand. We were so at ease with each other but I sensed Andy had something important to say. It was that telepathic bonding.

"What is it Andy?" I asked.

"You put career ahead of family," he replied. "I understand."

"Rachel asked me that this morning," I said. "So, what's the rest of it?"

"Rachel wants children," Lauren interjected. "She asked us if Andy could father her children and we could be a family. Only that is impossible."

"Why is that impossible?" I asked not understanding. "You shoot a large load Andy. There has to be a lot of great swimmers in there."

"I had a vasectomy. I guess I have a productive prostrate," he answered

"Andy carries a gene for a debilitating condition and he had the vasectomy out of responsibility," Lauren explained.

The situation was starting to become clear. I stopped and looked at them.

"Rachel wants Mike to be the father and we want to raise the child as a big family, the five of us," Andy exclaimed.

"I have had desires to be a mother as well," Lauren lamented.

I was shocked. I thought this was a sexual fling, a phase of sexual experimentation and exploring relationships. I had no idea this was about a family. There were times I yearned to be a mother. That's natural. I was headstrong. I wanted a career. I wanted to be...

"It's up to you and Mike," Andy told me.

"Rachel said she was on birth control," I stated with the fear of being forced into a situation.

"And she still is and so am I," Lauren assured me. "We love you and Mike. We want a family."

*******

Mike and I were alone in the room. Andy, Lauren and Rachel went to the pool. Mike approached me. I knew what he was going to say. Rachel must have opened up to him as Andy and Lauren did to me.

"Katie," my husband began.

"It's alright," I said cutting him off. "Please say yes. I want this too. I sacrificed our happiness to be a high powered lawyer and you were with me,. You always loved me. I love you. Here's a chance for us to have a family. Please say yes."

"Yes."

*******

Lauren and Rachel went off birth control. They began tracking their ovulation with an app. We figured the best way was to have them be with Mike for the week beginning a few days before ovulation. Rachel and Lauren overlapped a couple of days so Mike had to fuck each of them.

"How's it going stud?" I teased my husband.

That left an opportunity for Andy and I to spend some alone time together. We developed a strong relationship professionally, emotionally and physically.

"You're forty-five. You can still have children," Andy said to me after a night of terrific sex.

"No. We are doing so good at work. You and me. We're a great team," I responded.

Andy and I found a great home in the Foothills. Seven bedrooms with seven baths. Perfect for our extended family. It was expensive but Andy and I were making big money.

Lauren got pregnant first., then Rachel a few weeks later. I was happy for them. And I was happy for my husband Mike. I never gave him the opportunity to have children. Never even asked him how he felt about it. He seemed elated now that he was going to be a father, twice.

"Oh my god," I screamed as Mike fucked me hard. I came a few times as he pounded me relentlessly, like he had never done before. It took a few minutes before I could catch my breath.

"Wow, that was incredible," I told my husband.

"It was," he responded panting.

We embraced in the afterglow of our orgasms. The love and lust I felt for him was stronger than it had ever been. Andy and I had great sex but it was nothing like what I had with my husband since we became a family with Lauren, Rachel and Andy. I finally got what polyamory was all about.

Lauren, Rachel and I became very close, not just like an intimate family, also sexually. We reserved one of the bedrooms as the girl's room. At least a couple of days a week I migrated there to find Lauren or Rachel or both. It became more frequent as I felt an unexpected motherly instinct to nurture them in their latter months of pregnancy. I had an insatiable desire to taste their pussies despite the difficulty of maneuvering around their extended bellies.

With Rachel it only took a minute of licking to get her off. "Alright," she would cry out from her heightened sensitivity.

******

Lauren gave birth to a baby boy and a month later Rachel had her baby girl. Lauren and Rachel listed Andy as the father. Mike, my husband and the actual father, were fine with that as we grew together as a family. We had agreed to raise the children together. I felt elated. I was emotionally turned on to watch Lauren and then Rachel nurse both babies at the same time, one on each nipple.

It was not unusual for Rachel to come into our bedroom, Mike and mine's, at any random night. We all shared our love and sex.

"Hey guys," Rachel approached us as I finished in the bathroom and was ready to suck on Mike's cock to get him going for a round of sex. We both welcomed Rachel to join us.

The three of us got in bed with Rachel positioning herself in the middle.

"Do you want to taste my mother's milk?" Rachel asked timidly. "I would like both of you to nurse on me.

I didn't hesitate and neither did Mike. I sucked on her nipple and tasted the sweet milk of a mother. I was intoxicated. I kept sucking like it was her pussy nectar. Mike went down on her as I kept on drinking.

Mike started fucking Rachel so I switched to the nipple he had been sucking on, trying to suck her milk as her tit bounced with the force of my husband's pounding. I squeezed her nipple and her milk sprayed all over my face. I had a huge orgasm.

"Oh Fuck," Rachel cried out and Mike groaned as they orgasmed together.

I passionately kissed Rachel. I loved her so much. I passionately kissed my husband. I loved him more.

As I lay in bed with Mike and Rachel and thought about Andy and Lauren and our two beautiful babies, I felt content and happy. Maybe my selfish career ambitions postponed my happiness but now we are all living in love.

12