It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexander William Jefferson.
3.5k words
4.66
19.1k
3

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

His piercing opaline green eyes glanced sideway at his partner for the night with a bored drawn look. Artificial beauty he mused sardonically. She was perfect alright, too perfect. Sonja Matthias was one of the more successful stage actresses around Philadelphia arts and cultural front. Poised and polished, she was highly demanded for her acting skill. At the age of thirty-one she was an accomplished actress. He wondered how many times her face and body has gone under the knife to make her the perfect beauty she was. Their first time in bed has left a bitter taste in his mouth where he discovered she was nothing more than but a plastic doll, just like so many others before her. Yes, her breasts looked perfect but far from it. How wonderful science were. Ever since silicon implants were invented and perfected, unaccountable women has gone bonkers over it to have that perfect pair they always wanted but when you squeezed them they were nothing natural about it at all. It was like grabbing rocks. Hard and unnatural. It's a wonder if they feel anything when being squeezed.

Alexander William Jefferson, at the age of thirty-six, was one of the most sought after billionaire bachelor of the century. His great grandfather hailed from South Africa, made his fortune in mining diamonds. A year before the World War I he had shifted base to America, the great land of golden opportunity and make even greater fortunes by dealings in arms and ammunitions with various government 'legally'. When his great grandfather passed away, he bequeathed his wealth to his only son, William Richard Jefferson, and his son has even further enlarged their business, investing into states land developing and oil refineries. His own son William Jr. Richard Jefferson at the young tender age of twenty-seven has took over the helm and has proven to be just as successful in the business dealings as his father and grandfather. At thirty-four, he married Alex's mother whose family's wealth almost equivalent to theirs, the perfect union. A year later Alex was born. Even though William Jr. Richard Jefferson was a doting father but he also was a man with high libido, thus gossips about his philandering ways were by no means false and had many open secret love affairs outside his seemingly happy marriage. When Alex was seven, his mother had died in a car crashed leaving Alex's father a swinging bachelor again. A few months later he announced to the world he was remarrying, this time to a twenty-year-old model with a three year old son, whom he claimed vehemently, that the boy was his to the extend of getting a DNA done to prove the boy's paternity so to appease old man William Sr. and the hungry media. Obviously old man William Sr. refused to bless this marriage but there was nothing he could do.

One day Alex came home after his usual football practice only to be told by his grandfather that his father had a heart attack and has been rushed off to the hospital. That night William Jr. Richard Jefferson passed away in his coma. Alex was still too young to run the family's mass business as he was only nineteen and old William Sr. had no intention of letting his young daughter-in law to run it, for he had seen through her as nothing but a scheming cold-hearted gold digger.

Alex requested to be sent abroad to study. So his grandfather had sent him to the finest schools all over Europe to complete his education. While he was abroad studying and adjusting to the wily ways of the world, his half brother Roderick has grown up to be the perfect spoilt-brat, drug snorting, womanizing son of a bitch. His mother gave him anything he desired. She was already instilling in him the calculating and scheming ways of life. In front of old William Sr. he tries to be the model grandson but once old William Sr. turns around he went wild. He would sometimes organized orgy parties at one of their many mansions where free flow of cocaine and liquor and all night partying away. Many a time his mother has to bail him out when he was caught drunk driving or getting caught having a blowjob from some hookers and his mother would pay the media to shut up as well. Old William Sr. knows of his daughter-in law and his half grandson's debauchery lifestyles but he chose to turn a blind eye as long they kept it out of the media. He was only waiting for Alex to return to take over the family business. He was getting on in age. He was not as sharp as when he was young before.

Alex finally completed his studying and training and has come home much to his grandfather's delight. In no time he was caught up in the business world. He was shrewd yet fair in his dealings. Older business rivals and friends have nothing but respect for young Alex. He was so caught up in the business world that he has no time to waste for such thing call romance. To him romances were for fools. When he sees a girl he want all he has to do was to raise an eyebrow at them and they would flock to him like bees to honey. What he wants he gets, business or people. He viewed relationships and marriages as merely some business transactions. Lately his grandfather has the habit of nagging him to get hitch up and provide him with some great grandchildren only to be brushed off by Alex.

Standing lean and trim at 6' 6" with lumberjack shoulders, snow skier's arms and legs, with narrow waist, muscular hips that hugs his clothes like a second skin and a head with thick gleaming blond hair. He was every inch a woman's dream man. His square jaw with a dimplelike cleft on his chin lent a sexy yet dangerous look to his already rugged handsome face not to mention that golden tan he had acquired while taking a well-deserved holiday at the Bahamas or skiing away at the French Alps. Women would quiver with desire by just looking at him and wet their panties should he even lightly touch them. He was seldom seen in the same company of a female companion more than three times at any given functions.

Tonight, he has come to this party out of boredom with Sonja after she has repeatedly begged him to. On the other hand he has come because of a pair of startling hazel eyes framed with long thick curly eyelashes that seems to capture ones soul, hair as black as the night, a slightly upturned nose and a pair of overly generous lips, begging to be kissed belonging to a particular female. He had bumped into her at the back stage where he has gone up to see Sonja after the play ended. When he looked closer she was actually the maid in the play where she had receive a slap from Sonja. He would not have agreed to go had he not heard the director announces to the other staffs that everyone that involved in the production must attend the party at his villa. So here he was with Sonja clinging to him like a leach. He coolly glanced about intending to seek out that pair of hazel eyes, and ... there she was! She was talking to a rather good-looking young man; they seemed to be in deep conversation.

He was rather surprise with himself that he could be so attracted to her. Unconsciously he pried open Sonja's clingy fingers on his arms, without realizing he was bending her fingers a little far too hard which made her winced in pain and walked towards Aida.

"Care for a dance, Miss Gonzalez?" He asked. He paid no attention or whatsoever to Greg as if he did not exist. Arrogant bastard. Greg thought. Much earlier after bumping into Aida he had took a quick glance at the play programme. Aida Gonzalez. That must be her. Gonzalez sounded Mexican and she looked like one, but far more exotic. Her features and skins tone hinting of mixed parentage.

Aida looked at the tall stranger then at Greg and Greg looked back at her with a mild amusement on his face. Before she could say anything he had put his big hands on her slender waist and steered her to the dance floor. By now Sonja's eyes have narrowed into slits, staring at them with such venom.

"Allow me to introduce myself," he began. Aida interjected before he could go on.

"I know who you are. Seen your face quite often on the people's magazines like Cosmopolitan and Forbes," says Aida. "And you are notoriously known." She added coolly. To her surprise instead of being annoyed with her for calling him notorious he threw back his head to laugh. His voice, strong and warm like aged whiskey that inexplicably sends a shiver down her spine.

"Miss Gonzalez, you must be mistaken, I am hardly anything but notorious. I would take that as a compliment though. So what makes you say that I am notorious? Or have you been following my news too?" His last sentence hinted a touch of sarcasm.

"Hardly. But I see you are too full of yourself Mr. Jefferson. Let just say, we, the commoners do read newspapers too. It so happened but one could not miss your face on the cover of those magazines at the newsstand when I go and get my morning newspaper. And as for your notoriety, I don't have to read it to know it. It's the talk of the town whichever way I turn, so I could hardly shut them off, could I?" replied Aida.

"So what were you referring to? My business style or my personal life?" Alex challenged.

"Whatever," Aida shrugged. "I make it a point not to nose into anyone else's affairs be it business or private since I wasn't involved."

"Would you want to be involved then?" Alex goaded further.

"What kind of question is that?" Aida raised an eyebrow at him.

He shook his head in amazement at her. Not only she was pleasing to the eyes but she also has fire in her. He was about to add on when his mobile rang. "Would you excuse me a second please?"

He led her back to where Greg was standing to take his call. He wandered off slightly to the side while talking on his mobile. A moment later he clicked of his mobile and headed back for her. "I must say I quite enjoy your company even though for such a short time but right now I have more pressing matter to attend to. I hope we will be better acquainted in the near future," he said with a smile

"I certainly hope not, Mr. Jefferson, since we have nothing in common," said Aida honestly.

"Oh you would be surprise, we have much in common." With that said he turned on his heels and strolled off. He did not even bother informing Sonja about his departure as she was chatting gaily away with some top producer from Newline Production. But he could not have known Sonja was staring with lust at his retreating back.

"I think he took a fancy to you Aida. Watch out for heartbreaks," says Greg.

"Puhleeze Greg, really. It was just a dance. What harm could it do? Besides, he would have forgotten about tonight."

"Do you want him to?" Greg asked questioningly.

"Really Greg! You should know me by now. I am not those kind of girls and he is arrogant." Aida scolded him.

Greg gave her a bemused smile.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Aida was now positively glaring at him.

"Nothing... come on let's go or do you wanna stay on?"

"No... let's go home. I am kinda tired, besides these scenes were not for me. I still feel uncomfortable about this kind of atmosphere."

"Hah! Call yourself an actress." Greg chided her.

"Hey that was acting, this is the real me. I am still entitled to how I feel when I am off stage, can I?" said Aida non-too happily.

Greg offered her his arms and she linked it to his and together they quietly slipped away. No one would have noticed them because they were nobody or were they?

_____

Alex reached the hospital in no time. He was met by his long time friend Ian Morrow the in house cardiac specialist. "How is he Ian?"

"He would pull through, but don't be too optimistic. I gotta warned you though, he won't last very long maybe a year the most or two or maybe shorter. Just stay calm AND no arguing with him, " his friend warned him.

"Can he be operated on?" Alex asked of his friend.

"Would be dangerous. He is ninety, Alex," he looked at Alex empathetically.

"Can I see him yet?" Alex asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"Sure, come on, follow me. He woke up a while back and the first thing he did was to ask for you."

Ian led Alex to a private area of the hospital where usually the rich and famous were housed in away from prying medias and paparazzi. Outside the private room were two burly bodyguards who immediately nod and greeted Alex. "Good evening Mr. Jefferson."

"Thanks for the quick action guys." Alex thanked his bodyguards.

"No problem sir, that is our duty," replied one of the bodyguards.

Alex went into the room and saw his stepmother; Marie and stepbrother Roderick or Roddy as his mother so affectionally refer him, were already sitting there. He gave them a look of disdain and turned his attention to his grandfather lying on the bed with tubes poking in and out of his nostrils and arms. He approached his side, looking down at him. He seemed so old and fragile all off a sudden. Alex reached out his hand to lightly squeeze his grandfather's hand. Old William Sr. opened his eyes. It took a while for him to adjust his focus on Alex face.

"My boy. You are here," croaked the old man.

"Shh... don't talk. You need to rest. Now be good and close your eyes. I'll be here," Alex said reassuringly to him.

Old man William Sr. gave Alex a feeble smile and closed his eyes. Soon he fell into a peaceful slumber knowing his grandson was next to him. Alex slowly eased his hand off his grandfather and motioned his stepmother and stepbrother to step outside.

"What are you two doing here?" Alex queried non-too friendly.

"What do you mean what are we doing here? Roderick is his legitimate grandson too! And in case you forgot I am still his daughter-in law and that makes you my stepson legally whether you like it or not!" answered his stepmother haughtily.

Alex looked at them with distaste. God, she looked like a tart still after all these years and Roddy looked fucking stoned. Meanwhile Roderick was trying to light a cigarette. The bodyguard immediately stepped up to him and pulled the cigarette off his mouth. "I am afraid no smoking here Mr. Roderick." The bodyguards were hired by Alex to take care of his grandfather. They never addressed the pair as Mr. Jefferson or Mrs. Jefferson but by their first name. Roderick looked up at the bodyguard, muttered 'fuck' under his breath and slumped down on the sofa. Alex turned his attention back to his stepmother.

"Let me guess. You thought the old man would be a goner and you just want to know what was in his will." It was more of an accusing statement rather than a question.

"Don't you put words into my mouth! Who has been taking care of him while you were away 'studying' all those years? ME! So give me a little respect!" Marie snorted at him.

"I will give you your respect if you would be kind enough not to screw the gardener or the pool cleaner right under my grandpa's nose. Or were you trying to hasten him to his grave, so you and your no good of a son could get your filthy paws on the family's inheritance?" When Alex gets angry everyone cowered. Marie saw the flames in his eyes and knew not to argue any further. Besides what he has said was true. She tried not to be intimidated by his hard stare but failed miserably. She turned and dragged her cocaine stone son along. Alex gave orders to his bodyguards that his grandfather was not to be disturbed at all. There would be no visitors at all including Marie and Roddy other than the doctors and nurses that were appointed to. His long time friend Ian watched all these quietly by the side. He finally patted Alex on the shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

"I'll be fine," he assured his friend.

"I'll get a cot up for you in the room. If you need anything else, Kathy the nurse will attend to you as well. She was assigned to care for your grandfather. Don't think. She is a motherly figure, not your type."

Alex gave his friend a strain grin. "That would be the last thing on my mind right now. Thanks for the arrangement though. Appreciate that."

Ian gave him a smile. "Don't mention. I still need to do my rounds and get some reports up. Call me if you need anything else." Ian gave him an extra pat on the shoulder and walked off.

There were several reasons why Marie and Roderick still lived with the Jefferson. Alex's father drew up a will before his death that should anything happened to him, Marie and Roderick will still continue to live in the Jefferson Estates. And as long as Marie were not to remarry and still carry the family name, she will be treated as a Jefferson and she will have access to the main manor. Alex's father has also divided up his wealth to Alex and Roderick with the largest proportions to Alex but on condition that he was not to kick his brother out otherwise his part of the share would be forfeited. Not that Alex was bothered about the part of his share in properties would be forfeited but more out of respect for a dead person's wish.

Alex was of course disgusted to stay in the same house with his stepmother and stepbrother. So when he came back from Europe after completing his study has build an adjoining wing to the main manor. He took over the new wing thus affording him his own privacy but yet able to monitor the coming and going of the main manor with the so many security cameras that he has installed. His own bedroom was huge, almost the size of a tennis court. Beside his luxurious king size bed, there was a multiple colored LCD screens mounted on the high wall which he hides behind an electronic control heavy drapes. He could zoom in or out the images on the screens with a touch of a button on the remote control. Next to his bedroom was an additional room, half the size of his bedroom, which was converted into a mini office with all the usual hi-tech and latest gadgets. His grandfather has however insisted staying in the main manor because that was where he has lived almost all his life and he will not move out just to avoid the pair of 'freaks' as he called them.

Alex was by no means a saint, he was after all a hot-blooded male in his prime but he chose his bed partners carefully. You would not have caught him with his pants around his ankles shafting his rod in just any woman just about anywhere. Most of the women he dated were of high society and after a night of passion with Alex would keep their mouth shut. And never in his thirty-six years have he ever bought a woman back to his home. Although the hungry media would have guessed his sexual prowess but they could never so much of getting a picture of him sneaking out of a hotel or an apartment. He was always so slick and secretive with this movement. In actual fact, the editors of various newspapers company around Philly were warned to stay away from Alex Jefferson. Now, not only was he rich but he has the means to buy over the whole company if he so much desired it. One would think twice to meddle with him.

After making sure his grandfather was safely and snugly sound asleep he took off his jacket and lain on the cot that Ian had provided. His thoughts reverted back to Aida Gonzalez with the hazel eyes. A smile played on his lips remembering her spirit and sharp tongue. She was going to be a handful he mused and slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers