It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

He checked the time on his IWC, The Grande Complication on his left wrist. Another hour more and he will be 'married'. How odd the word sound 'married' He mused. At least he didn't waste any time on more flowers or chocolates or mushy words declaring undying love just to get a girl to marry him. It was efficiently and professionally done. Very businesslike indeed.

For the first time in his life he felt he might just have did something reckless. Would this investment yield any profits or was it going to be just a bond he has poorly invested in? Nevertheless he would take the risk. After all he was a risk taker and if a business were to be without risk it would not be fun anymore!

The black sleek Lincoln limo and some six BMW R1100RT-P police motorcycles glide to a smooth stop right at the entrance of Aida's apartment. The windows were so dark you have to get nose close to them in order to see the passengers inside. The reporters immediately surrounded the limo like hungry vultures determine to get their top story of the century. When news leaked out that the most sought after bachelor of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia was getting hitched the whole state was buzzing with rumours and stories. Of course no one knows the actual fact about his contractual marriage. It was rumoured that Mrs. Marla Josef had secretly called up a few top jewellers to Jefferson Plaza out of the blue. The lucky jeweller had inadvertently let out that Alexander William Jefferson himself has personally selected a wedding ring that was worth an undisclosed amount. From then on the words spread like wildfire. The Thursday evening papers even had pictures of a mysterious woman with scarves and dark glasses leaving Jefferson Estate which turns out to be the cook! Someone confirmed has seen Mrs. Marla Josef went to a rundown apartment bearing numerous gift boxes. Everyone wants to know who was this mysterious woman? How did they meet? How did she managed to capture the heart of the evasive billionaire? Was it a whirlwind romance out of Mills and Boons?

Finally after what seems like ages, a woman appeared in the doorway and was immediately ushered into the limo. Her face was blocked by the burly bodyguards and was immediately surrounded by police officers. The only thing they could make out of her was that long wavy beautiful raven hair that gleams in the afternoon sun.

Aida felt panic sinking in. She was whisked into the limo so fast that she has no time to catch her breath. The crowds outside were almost frenzied. Greg and Wendy was sent ahead much earlier to Luzerne County Courthouse as they did not want to get caught in the pandemonium. Immediately the police officers turned on their sirens and led the way to a private airport where a private helicopter was waiting. Alex has foreseen this entire situation and has arranged for his own private helicopter to pick Aida up. A while later they landed at Luzerne County on a helipad. Again she was quickly whisked off to somewhere.

Finally she found herself walking into the an imposing building from a private entrance with two bodyguards on either side, her legs felt like jelly and her mind hazy. She was quickly led into a chamber. She saw his tall frame immediately as he towered over almost everyone in there, his back to her. Greg and Wendy, Mr. Dilbert Longman, Mrs. Marla Josef and two unfamiliar faces, a man and a woman were there too. They must have heard her enter and they all turned to face her. She has the urged to run out of the courthouse as fast as her legs would allow but she did not. She could not even muster the strength to breathe let alone run. She recalled a movie where Julia Roberts has run away from her wedding not once but many times. If only she has the courage of Julia Roberts' screen character.

The only party that wasn't smiling was Greg, Wendy and she. He came forward to offer her his arm. Hesitantly she linked hers to his. He smiled down at her and gave her a pat on her arm. She felt as though she got jolted with electricity by his touch.

"Glad that you could make it. I was afraid I might have to kidnap you, if you did not make your appearance soon," Alex jokingly chided her but she sensed he meant every word he said. The little party, apart from Greg, Wendy and she laughed along with him.

"Now shall we get this over with?" Alex asked. She could only nod. The next few minutes went through in slow motion. She thought she heard something like man and wife and someone put a pen on her fingers. Automatically she bent forward and signed on the dotted line, as she had done not so long ago. There, her doom was sealed. There will be no escape now and no way out for one whole year. She has just sentenced herself to jail for the next 365 days but it would seem like eternity.

_____________

Sonja was lounging in her spacious sitting room at her posh apartment, watching the live telecast news about Alexander William Jefferson sudden unannounced marriage to an unidentified woman. She too had caught wind of the news but unable to find out more till today's special announcement and there would even be a livecast. The images on the screen take them to Luzerne County Courthouse. The reporter in the news was rambling away but she did not hear a single word. Her eyes were glued on the screen waiting for Alex appearance. The camera zoomed in close to the Courthouse where Alex has finally emerged with a woman on his arm. The couple was immediately mobbed. They would have been torn asunder had it not for the bodyguards and the police officers that was surrounding them. Finally the camera managed to zoom in on the unidentified woman's face. It was SHE! Aida Gonzalez! How could this happen? Wasn't she supposed to be in jail waiting for trial?? What went wrong with her plan? How on earth did she manage to wheedle Alex to pay for her bail and EVEN marrying her??!!! She could not believe her eyes.

She flew into a rage and grabbed the champagne glass she was drinking from and hurled it at the screen. The screen did not break but the glass shattered. Champagne and pieces of the glass either stuck on the screen or fell to the floor but you can still see the images rather clearly. Alex was positively beaming, looking stunningly handsome and... and happy? Whereas the slut, looking somewhat sullen. She thought furiously. She was seething in anger. Her breath coming in huge gasps. She seized the cordless phone on the table and dial a number. After a while, someone must have taken her call as she was speaking rapidly into the phone. She threw the phone down and grabbed her car keys and a LV handbag. She threw on a scarf, then a wide brimmed hat over the scarf and donned a pair of huge sunglasses. She took the private lift, which took her right down to the basement. The lift doors open. Before she step out, she poked her head out to look left and right to make sure there are no others in the car park before she quickly make her way to her sport BMW. She got in her car and drove quickly off to her destination.

For a woman, Sonja was rather statuesque. About 6' 3" with long straight platinum hair. Probably weighs about 220 lbs. Not that she was anything but fat on the contrary she was surprisingly very muscular. She looked like one of those Miss. Olympia. She work out five times a week with a trainer that occasionally ends up in her bed. She was also well trained in Jujitsu and on top of that, an undisclosed sharpshooter. Nobody really knows her background. Rumour had it she might be a bastard child of an unknown actress with a famous politican but it was all so vague no one could really confirmed. All they know was some ten years ago a young, nobody actress appeared on one of a play written by a well known play writer and overnight was shot into instant stardom. No one dared to ask, even the reporters could not dig out her past. Everyone was aware of her temper and maliciousness. But she could turn on her charm just as easily. Her list of conquests easily runs into hundreds including some top shot names. Alex was one of her conquest, well almost. They were on her bed kissing and sucking and just before getting into the final act of raw fucking, when Alex had got up and left just like that. She had asked him to bend over so she could strap on a dildo to fuck him in the ass.

"Sorry lady, I am not getting fucked in the ass," and has walked off leaving her frustrated and unfulfilled. She was practically shouting obscenities from her perfect, plastic surgery operated lips at his retreating back. But the next day she was all sweet-tempered again and fawned all over Alex asking for forgiveness. But Alex never went to bed with her again no matter how hard she tried to entice him. Alex could sensed there was an evilness in her.

About twenty minutes later she came to a seedy motel and park her sport BMW at a secluded spot. Just before she got out, she would make sure the coast was clear and quickly made her way to Room 1124 way off from the others. She gave a knock and the door was opened immediately. She let the brim of her hat almost down all the way to her face and spoke in a low tone to a flashy dressed guy with chunky gold rings on all his fingers. Next, she handed the guy some money and he left. She entered the darkened room and closed the door. She was getting out of her clothing already. Within minutes she was almost naked apart from the slinky leather bra and thong and her ridiculously high heel leather boots that came up almost to her thigh. From her handbag she retrieved a strap-on huge black dildo, which she puts on, a small sharp knife and a whip. Slowly she made her way to the open door bedroom. Lying on the bed was a naked girl with black hair not much older than Aida. Sonja has specifically asked for a Mexican hooker and to address her as 'mistress'. The hooker was blindfolded, her hands tied behind her. She was writhing slightly on the bed.

Sensing someone was in the room with her the hooker asked, "Mistress, is that you? Your slave is waiting. Come please discipline me, I have been very naughty," she begged of her.

Sonja needed no further coaxing. Instantly she whipped the girl with all the pent-up anger. At first the girl was moaning wantonly as if she was enjoying the punishment, but soon she was practically shouting for Sonja to stop as she had sensed the bdsm were getting too painful to endure. Every part of the girl was now covered with purplish welts and blood streaks even her shaven pussy was not spared. Had the girl not been blindfolded, she would have been frighten to death. The look on Sonja's face was of a mad person, with a murderous look. There was a raw gleam in her eyes. She looked at the hooker on the bed with so much hate and spat on her. Next she took hold of the girl's hair and started slicing it off with the small sharp knife. The girl sensed what she was doing and started crying. She was frightened now, extremely frightened. "Please don't kill me!" she pleaded.

"SHUT UP BITCH!!!" For the first time she spoke to the girl. The voice was eerily low pitched oddly distorted. She continued slicing the girl's hair. Some short, some jagged totally uneven. Sometimes the knife would come too close to the scalp and nicked her too and the girl cried out in pain. The girl was still pleading her to stop. Sonja looked around and saw the girl's panties on the chair. She took it and stuffed it into the girl's mouth. She wanted so much to slash the hooker's face and breasts pretending it was Aida's so she could enjoy seeing the blood flowing out but knew better than to do it. Should the hooker dies, the pimp might just turned against her if the police managed to linked the hooker to him and him back to her even though the pimp was unaware of her identity and her secret would be exposed, she can't risk that. She will have to be patient.

She roughly manhandled the girl and pushed her face down on to the bed while she pull the hooker lower half of the body up on her knees. Without warning she slammed the massive dildo into the girl's ass. The girl's ass has 'tasted' many cocks and dildos before but it was well lubricated then, unlike now. She was practically raped in the ass without any forms of lubrication and it hurts like hell. She could not scream, as her mouth was gagged and her face was press into the bed. She was almost suffocating. Her blindfold now almost soaked with her tears. Still Sonja fucked on savagely. She put her hand inside her thong and began to fingered her clit furiously all the while ramming into the girl's ass. She can feel her orgasm coming so close. She gave a final lunge and felt a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She collapsed on top of the hooker panting heavily away like an animal. After a while she roughly pulled the dildo out of the girl's ass, which was now covered in blood and shit.

The girl almost fainted from lack of oxygen and the pain. Sonja looked at the girl in disgust and wiped the dildo on the girl's hair and body. She got dressed quickly and stuffed her toys back into her LV bag then threw some money on the girl. She took another look at the girl coldly and quietly slipped away.

To be continued...

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers
12