All Comments on 'It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 13'

by Mythrana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you have no idea...

how absolutely wonderful and addicting your stories are. it nearly killed me with all the suspense and emotional tension. the characters, good or evil, are all superbly created. i don't even care about the flaws, it was almost perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story, ok ending

although i think Alex is way too bound up in secrecy, and screwed up. they really should see a marraige counselor - of get Alex a psych.

um, ciggarette burns from torture are usually deep and leave lasting scars that need plastic surgery; those woulda been the kind Sonja left, not the minor blister of an ember falling off onto skin.

the series had weak and strong chapters, but overall was good. kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Double Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I think this entire story was

brilliant. You did something few people can do. You wrote a great story that was exciting, sensual, and sad at times. The reader will feel this story. I want you to know that I was very impressed with how much your writing grew. It simply got better and better. I am hoping that someone acknowledges this through an award. Thanks, I loved every word you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent job

Excellent job on the plot despite the poor grammar. Keep up the good work. Get an ed for your next story assume you are going to write anymore stories.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this "keeper" in ours minds & fantasies, it has been such a steamy and talented trip. Thank you so much and I'm waiting eagerly your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS RULES!!!

this was ana wesome story. thanks a lot for giving us the raw, un-edited version, cuz it was the best. ur writing is awesome and the best story i've ead so far.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing ....

I loved this story, apart from the many spelling errors! This story just drew me in and i loved it so much.

UCchick19UCchick19over 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made me love this site again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice!!! i like your story! got so engrossed in it i just finished it... gosh does my eyes hurt :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
grammar reduced the goodness..

the story was really good, although difficult to follow at times due to the lack of grammar...

also, much as i loved alex and aida, i think you could have spent more time developing their characters and have them interact more.. show a deeper level so that their love doesnt seem to be lust-based.

awesome effort though, especially for your first story. hope you post more stories soon! thanks and best of luck :D

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous Story love the ending!

This story had it all great description and emotion. The characters were extremely well developed. The drama was off the charts. Of course, your English writing Professor would be point a finger at you for not getting this edited. I never expected this story to come out the way it did. It was a well done and wild enjoyable ride. Thank you for the entertainment, I read it straight thru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous

Wonderful and riveting with plenty of twists and turns.

Love it ! Thanks ! Can't wait for your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous