It's Just a Game!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped on a pair of sexy 4-inch heel ankle strap sandals. I was happy with what I saw in the mirror as I checked myself out one more time. I did my make-up and went to meet Trent in the living room.

When I walked into the living room Trent's mouth fell open as he saw me. "Holy shit! You look hot! Turn around and let me see all of you."

I did a full turn as Trent walked up to me. Standing right in front of me he ran his hands up the back of my legs. Right on up under my short skirt until he had my panty cover ass cheeks in his hands. As he was squeezing my ass cheeks he said, "Do you have to wear these panties?"

I gave him a kiss and said, "Yes I do, sorry but this girl wears panties when she goes out."

Trent said, "Okay if you have to." He then stepped back and took hold of the hem of my little skirt and pulled it way up, totally exposing my sexy little powder blue panties and lace stocking tops to him. "Mmm yes, we're going to have some fun tonight."

I pushed my skirt down and said, "Don't wrinkle me up," as I stepped away from him. Picking up my handbag I asked, "So, are we ready to go?"

After dinner we walked into Mo-Joes and we just about fell over from the stink of old cigarette smoke, booze and body odor. Through the haze in the thick atmosphere of the bar we saw the only place to sit were two stools at the bar so we made our way to the empty seats. I felt like a hooker on display the way all the men in the place were checking me out.

We ordered a drink and sat talking to each other. Then about ten minutes later one of Trent's friends, Paul, came up to us slapping him on the back.

Paul said, "Shit man, did you pick up this sexy young thing in here tonight?" Laughing he then said, "Hi Megan how are you? You look nice tonight."

I could see his eyes roaming from my breasts to my legs, never quite looking me in the eyes.

Trent and I both turned around to face Paul as we continued our conversation. Not only were Paul's eyes stuck on my legs and breasts. The guy sitting next to me at the bar was eyeing me from top to bottom. I could feel his eyes undressing me.

Paul talked to us for a half-hour or so before he said he had to get going. We said our good-byes and he left. When he'd left Trent asked, "What did you think about Paul?"

I smiled and said, "Not my type."

About that time the guy sitting next to me asked if he could buy my boyfriend and me a drink.

Surprised by this I smiled and said, "Sure, thank you and he's my husband."

He introduced himself as Steve. We shook hands and did the cheers thing with our drinks. Steve was a salesman from California. He was just in town for the night and was headed back to the west coast once he made a meeting in the morning.

He was pretty good-looking in a rough sort of way, maybe ten years older than Trent. I could see a wedding band on his left hand. I asked if he was married.

"Yep, 15 years with the same old girl," he replied.

Trent asked him, "Were do you stay, when you're on the road?"

Steve said, "I got into town late and the two motels here about are booked solid, so I'll have to look for a place down the road."

Trent saw this as a big opening to his plan. I could see the light go on over his head. After one more drink I was starting to feel tipsy. Then Trent said, "Hell Steve, you seem like a nice guy. We have an extra bedroom at our house. You're welcome to it if you would like."

The three drinks that I had were making Steve look pretty good. As I saw him eyeing me up he said, "You're sure you wouldn't mind?"

Trent answered for both of us, "Hell no, we don't mind. I'm getting a little sleepy myself and I'm about ready to get out of here. How about you honey?"

I looked at him and knew right where this was going and said, "Yes I'm getting tired myself, plus I'm getting a little drunk."

We all laughed and Trent said, "Okay it's a deal let's get out of here."

As we were leaving Steve said, "I'll follow you in my car."

Trent said, "Okay, no problem."

Once at home we showed Steve the extra bedroom and where the bathroom was. Then Trent said, "We're going to watch a little TV and have another beer if you would like to join us in the living room."

We went into the kitchen for the beers and Trent asked me if I was still okay with the plan.

I grabbed his cock through his jeans and said, "I am if you are."

"Then don't forget to wait until it looks like I've fallen asleep before you do anything. He'll think he's going to get lucky." He said.

I laughed and said, "After I have this beer, he may get lucky."

Trent slapped me on the ass and said, "We're just teasing him. It's just a game Megan. I'm the only one that's going to be getting into these sexy little panties," as he rubbed my ass under my skirt.

We made our way into the living room. A few minutes later Steve joined us. Trent had flopped down in his Lazy-Boy. Steve sat next to me on the couch as we watched the TV sipping our beers. I had my legs curled up under me. I made sure that Steve had a good view of my lace stocking tops and just a hint of my little blue panties. I felt so sexy showing off for this man and acting like I was unaware.

After five minutes or so Steve said, "It looks like Trent's out for the night."

I looked at Trent and said to Steve, "Great. Once he passes out it takes a bomb to wake him up."

Steve asked, "Do you need help getting him to bed?"

I laughed and said, "No, he can just sleep in the chair tonight."

Steve had moved up closer to me and asked if he could ask me something personal.

Not sure where this was going I said, "Like what?"

"I would like to get my wife a pair of stockings like you're wearing, were did you get them?"

I looked down at my legs and said, "I'm not sure, K-Mart or Penney's, no place special."

Steve said, "Oh okay. You know you have on some of the sexiest little panties that I have ever seen. Where did you get them?"

I gave him a funny look and said, "You've been looking at my panties, shame on you looking under a lady's skirt."

Steve smiled and said he was sorry but he couldn't help looking. He then added, "I must say that you have the nicest little ass that I've ever seen."

I smiled back at him and said, "Well thank you. I got my panties from Victoria's Secret. I get all my underwear there. They cost a little more but they seem to be of better quality."

"Well they sure are sexy and they look good on you."

I thanked him again.

Then he asked, "If it would be okay, could I see the front of them?"

I looked at Trent and said, "Steve, I don't think my husband would like me showing you my panties."

Steve was now right next to me and he started rubbing my stocking clad thigh right above my knee as he said, "I won't tell him if you don't."

I looked at Trent, then back at Steve and said, "Promise?"

He got a big smile on his face and said, "Not a word, I'll never tell him anything."

"You better not," I said as I took a hold of the hem of my short skirt and started pulling it up. I was thinking that Trent would stop me any minute now.

Trent never moved as I continued raising my little skirt. I got it up to my waist fully exposing my powder blue panties to Steve.

Steve moaned softly, "Mmm, god those are sexy little panties you've got there Megan." He was looking closely at my crotch when he said, "Oh, you're shaved. Are you totally shaved?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I'm totally shaved down there, my husband likes me that way."

"Shit, I can see your cute little pussy slit right through your panties. Can I touch your panties?"

I looked at Trent then Steve and said, "I don't think you better."

Right then Steve put a hot lip lock on my mouth. I didn't stop him. I dropped my skirt down and put my arms around him as we kissed. Then I felt Steve's hand moving up the inside of my thigh. I still didn't stop him.

Once his hand got up to my stocking top I moaned in his mouth and opened my legs a little, what the hell, Trent would stop this before anything serious happened so I might as well enjoy the moment.

Steve's fingers started playing with the bare skin on my thigh between my stocking top and the crotch of my little panties.

Then it happened, I felt Steve's fingers run right up and down my slit through my panties. I moaned against his mouth again and opened my legs even wider to give him more access to do his thing.

Just then Trent let out a yawn and started moving. Steve pulled his hand out from under my skirt and moved down to the end of the couch away from me. I straighten my skirt and looked at Trent. He stretched and yawned again. He looked at Steve and then me and said, "Shit I can't keep my eyes open, are you guys ready to hit the hay?"

I stood up and said, "Yes, that's a good idea."

Steve stood up and said, "Yes I better get to bed too, it's getting pretty late."

Trent was now up on his feet and replied to Steve, "Sweet dreams."

Trent then went into the kitchen to turn off the lights.

Walking down the hall to the bedrooms Steve said, "Hey Megan, if you can't sleep come to my room after Trent goes to sleep."

I smiled at him as Trent walked up. We said our good nights and went into our bedroom.

Once in our room Trent took me in his arms kissing me. "Shit! Was that hot or what? Did you like it?"

I kissed him back and said it was "a little scary." I now felt Trent's hand moving up under my short skirt and start up my leg.

Once his fingers made their way up to my crotch Trent moaned, "Fuck Megan, it was fantastic watching him kiss you." Then he pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and started running his finger up and down my wet slit.

I moaned quietly in Trent's ear, "Oh god Trent, fuck me... I need you in me now."

That was all I had to say. Trent had me stripped down to just my sexy little panties and stockings in record time. He had me flat on my back in the middle of our mattress and was taking turns sucking and kissing my hard nipples when he said, "Close your eyes and imagine I'm Steve kissing your nipples."

He didn't have to tell me this. I couldn't get Steve out of my mind. I was thinking what he would do to me if I had the nerve to go to his room after Trent fell asleep.

By now Trent had my little panties off and was licking my wet pussy slit. I held his head in place and moaned out loud, "Oh god Steve!" That feels so good!" My hips were working up and down in time with Trent's licking. When he gave my rock-hard clit a little suck and bite my orgasm went right through the roof. I pulled Trent's face tight to my pussy and moaned out loud, "Yes! Oh god YES! I'm cumming!"

As my orgasm wound down Trent got over on top of me and lined his hard cock up to my pussy entrance. The dirty talk now started as he asked me if Steve got to feel my pussy.

I moaned, "Yes," as Trent slowly sank his hard cock into me.

He then pushed deep inside me and asked, "Did you like him playing with your pussy?"

I moaned in his ear, "Oh god yes, I loved it."

That was all Trent could take. Hearing me tell him that I loved another man playing with my pussy sent him over the edge. He pushed in hard and deep and moaned, "Aahhhhh! I'm cumming!"

I worked my pussy lips on his cumming cock and milked all his sperm out. Then Trent kissed me and said he was sorry that he'd come so fast, to give him a little while and he'll be ready to go again.

I kissed him back and said, "That's fine honey, I love you so much."

But the beer and good sex had taken its toll. It wasn't more than three minutes before Trent was out like a light for the night.

I'm bad! I started thinking that maybe I should go down to Steve's room for a second round. But I told myself that I better not screw up my marriage over something as trivial as sex with Steve. I was sure Trent wouldn't understand if he woke up to find me screwing Steve.

So I just settled for a slippery middle finger in my cum slick pussy and started masturbating as Steve played through my head. In no time at all I was cumming hard again and after a while I passed out next to Trent a very contented woman.

The next morning Trent woke me up after he had seen Steve off. I was disappointed that I hadn't gotten to say good bye.

Trent said, "I have his address and he said if we are ever in L.A. he has a place for us to stay."

I was still dressed in just my thigh high stockings as Trent got in bed and asked me to tell him again how it had felt having another man play with my pussy.

I told him again how hot and horny Steve had made me last night.

Trent was disappointed when I told him that Steve never really fingered me. He said the way my hips were moving when Steve had his hand between my legs he was thinking he had his fingers inside me and I was about to cum.

I laughed and said, "Oh I was about to cum alright, but it wasn't from finger fucking, he was just rubbing my pussy through my panties."

"Were you close to letting him fuck you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure...I did think about it." I mumbled.

This really sent Trent into orbit we ended up screwing like teenagers again. And for the rest of the week we relived our game with Steve over and over. I was always horny and couldn't seem to get Steve out of my mind. Each time we had sex I would superimpose Steve's face over Trent's and screw him like I was putting on a show to show him how good I was in bed. Trent was really eating up this change in our sex life. He once said that I had turned into a wild woman. I think that was a good thing coming from him.

Chapter Three - You can't be Serious

Two weeks later Trent asked if I would like to do some teasing again that Friday night.

This time I was all up for it and said, "Sure, I was hoping you'd want to do it again."

Trent said, "Fuck yes, but let's go to a nice place for drinks this time. Mo-Joes is really a dump."

I smiled and said, "That's a great idea. How about we go to the Zone? It's a big dance club that has a dress code, no jeans, tee shirts and stuff like that. Everybody has to look nice to get in."

Trent said that it sounded good to him; some of the guys from work went there and had told him that the place had people with some class. So we had a date for Friday night.

Friday night Trent showered and dressed in some black dress pants and a nice blue dress shirt. He told me that he was going to run to the liquor store for some beer while I got showered and dressed.

I did the shower thing and then fixed my hair. I wasn't sure what to wear tonight. I knew it had to be something sexy to keep Trent happy. I picked this cute little black dress out, its mid-thigh, not super short. The bottom half is glossy black satin. And the top half is this black velvet bodice with a row of rhinestones right under my breasts. It is fitted just right to show off all my curves but is not super tight.

Having my dress picked out I now had to pick my underwear. I was thinking Trent loves me in black underwear so why not go all black tonight. I put on one of my Victoria's Secret push up black lace bras. This bra really made my boobs stand up and out. Next on was the black lace matching garter belt. I don't really like wearing garter belts but they drive Trent nuts. So I put it on for him.

Next I rolled a pair of black stockings up my legs. These are some real sexy one's that have the black seam right up the back of the leg. A guy thing, guys like them. I hooked my stockings to the garter belt and went looking for my matching little lace panties. I started thinking oh hell I'll go with out panties but couldn't bring myself to do it.

I stepped into my little panties and pulled them up my legs. The small v-shaped back was sheer see-through and the small front was v-shaped see-through lace. Then I slipped on a sexy little black half-slip. Having all my underwear in place I got up and stepped into my sexy little dress. I pulled it up in place and zipped up the back. Looking at myself in the mirror I knew I was going to be lucky if I got out of the house before Trent tried to fuck me. With my make-up done just right I went to the living room and waited on Trent to return.

When Trent walked in and saw me he about fell over. The first thing he did was drop to his knees and grab the hem of my dress and pull it up to check out what I was wearing under it. His one hand went right to my crotch feeling my pussy through my panties and the other went to feeling up my sheer panty covered ass.

He moaned, "Oh god, I've got to have some of this before we go."

I laughed and said, "Hold on, you'll get some later."

Reluctantly, he dropped my dress back down and got up. He then said, "God Megan, some poor guy is going to go crazy trying to get into you tonight."

I gave him a kiss and said, "He can try all he likes but you're the one that's going to get it."

We had a nice dinner then took off for the Zone. We got there and, of course, there was a line to get in. We got in line and were told it could take up to an hour to get in the door. After a long time we started talking about going to some other place.

Just then some guy that Trent works with came out of the bar and walked right past us. Trent yelled, "Hey Jack!"

Jack stopped and turn around then came back to talk to us in line. He said, "Hey what's up Trent, what're you doing here? Does your wife know you have some hot little thing out on a date tonight?"

We all laughed and Trent introduced me to Jack. Jack then told us that he and a friend had a table inside with two extra seats. He knew the doorman, and maybe he could get him to let us slip in the side door. He was going to his car to get his phone and he would be right back.

About five minutes later the doorman let us in the side-door along with Jack. We made our way over to where Jack's friend was waiting. Trent and I were astounded as his friend turned out to be my own father. So much for fun and games tonight I thought.

The place had a DJ that was playing some great dance tunes. Both Dad and Jack asked Trent if it was okay to dance with me. Trent laughed and said I had a mind of my own, and if I wanted to dance with them it was okay with him.

I ended up taking turns dancing with all three of them. They kept buying me drinks and I was starting to feel a real buzz.

After Jack got a call from his girlfriend, he told us it was nice spending time with us, but that he had to go. He told Dad that he would talk to him in the morning and left.

We sat at the table talking and soon the conversation turned to football of all things. Dad and Trent were talking about last week's game. Who did this and who did that. It was just boring to me.

Then Trent said, "I have the game on tape if you would like to see it."

Dad said, "No-way! Maybe I'll come over tomorrow and watch it."

Dad and Trent had both been doing shots. I told Trent once to take it easy on the booze because he was driving.

He said he was fine and did another shot.

At this point I said to myself fuck it, if he's going to get drunk I might as well order another drink. As I sat and sipped my dirty martini I realized how horny I was and hoped that Trent could get it up later. Without someone to tease the night had become anti-climatic, a disappointment.

The guys kept going on about this football game until Trent said, "I'll bet you 50 bucks that's what happened. We can go to my house and watch it right now."

Dad killed his drink and said, "Okay, fine let's go."

We all got up and walked out to the parking lot together. Trent said, "Why don't you just follow us to the house."

Dad said, "Okay, will-do," as we got in our cars and started home.

I asked Trent, "Why are you fighting with him over this stupid game?"

Trent smiled and said, "I didn't know any other way to get him to the house tonight."