It's Just a Game!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his breathing came harder, I knew it was time to stop. I turned and, guiding him by his cock, brought him out to the bed.

We stood by the side of the bed momentarily and placed our hands on each other's chests, caressing them. I wondered if I had already become pregnant. With that thought my knees began shaking and I could sense the same nervousness in him. I turned and climbed onto the bed. Dad came up behind me, as I began to crawl on all fours to the opposite side, and then I felt his hands on my hips, stopping me and pulling me back to him. I looked over my shoulder and he smiled. Slowly I scooted back and watched as he ran his hand between my legs and over my soaking vagina. I closed my eyes and purred, lowering my head and chest to the mattress, allowing my ass to stick straight up for him.

His fingers continued to manipulate me and soon I felt them enter my body. With my eyes still closed, my mouth opened and I sighed. Another finger followed the first, and Dad started swirling them around inside me, taking up a rhythmic in and out motion. I rocked my body onto his hand, fucking it gently, as my mind entered a hazy fog.

I felt him moving through my folds, and when he found my clit, a spark shot up my spine.

"...awww, yeah..." I whimpered softly. Then I felt him position his penis at my throbbing center, pressing forward as he entered me once more, and soon I was rocking back against him. "...god, that feels so good..." I whispered hoarsely.

I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder. Dad was kneeling behind me on the bed, his head and eyes turned toward the full length mirror nearby. He was watching us as he stroked his cock into me, grinning widely. My entire body began shaking violently; the reluctance that loomed darkly in the back of my mind was dispelled. He must have sensed this and began thrusting into me harder, the sound of our heavy breathing and bodies slapping together filling the quiet room. I watched intently, as my father and I committed incest.

"Oh shit!" I hissed.

Dad heard me and held his cock deep inside me, grinding his hips against my ass. Then he tossed his head back and his jaw dropped. He started pounding harder. Dad's hold on me was strong. I could feel my breasts swinging on my chest.

"Oh my God." I thought, "Dad's impregnating me!" Just then, Dad's hands went to my shoulders and he groaned loudly, as he pounded against me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed.

A sudden whirlwind of emotions swept over me. While one hand clenched the sheets tightly, the other reached back and held my father tightly to me. If anything I was enjoying this more than the first time, it was so good. I felt like crying, but instead joined in Dad's cries of passion. My body started convulsing, and then I felt it. He suddenly stopped thrusting, holding his cock deep in my body and I felt a tremor along his length. He cried out, and a hot spurt shot far inside my vagina, followed up quickly by another and another. I gasped, as he ejaculated into my womb. My body had a will of its own and pushed back onto him, desperately trying to impale itself onto his throbbing cock. Several more strong spurts entered me. We were both crying out loudly now.

"Dad!" I gasped. "Fuck me!"

I whipped my head around and looked at my father, clenching his teeth as he filled me with his hot seed. "Fuck me!" I cried again. "Cum inside me!"

Dad growled and pulled hard on my hips. I could still feel the tip of his cock pulsing. And then, just as quickly, it stopped. He released me and slumped back, his cock sliding out of me with a wet pop. He was breathing hard, as I dropped my head to the mattress, shaking it from side to side. "...oh fuck..." I sighed.

Dad rolled over and lay on the bed. As I continued to kneel there on my hands and knees, trying to catch my breath, I felt his hand on my arm. I slowly turned my face to him.

"You're wonderful!" he whispered, still breathing hard.

I closed my eyes and turned away, nodding.

He rubbed his fingers up and down my arm, trying to comfort me. But the truth is, as I lay there on a bed with my father, my body felt amazingly good. I rose up and crawled over, lying down next to him and stared at the ceiling. We were both silent for a long time, long after our breathing had calmed down.

"Wow," I groaned, as a fleeting thought occurred to me; was I supposed to have enjoyed it so much? After all, we were here to get pregnant, not take pleasure in the act. But what if we enjoyed it while we performed? That wouldn't be wrong, would it? I decided that if pleasure came from our mating then there was nothing wrong with it; we simply enjoyed one-another intimately.

I parted my knees and looked down. A white glob dribbled down onto the sheets. I spread my legs further, craning my neck to get a better view between them. Using my fingers to spread myself open, I felt another white glob drip onto them. It was Dad's semen. I smiled and thought of the possibility that I might already be pregnant. I began to doze off, completely sated.

When I awoke, Dad was sitting next to me on the bed. Dad then glanced toward the mirror, then at me and smiled. I stood up, moved to the mirror and adjusted it to where Dad was on the bed, then returned to him.

His hands moved up to my shoulders, and then down to my breasts. I simply let him do as he wished. And when his lips began kissing my breasts, I watched his cock slowly rise between his legs.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and carefully pushed him back. Dad leaned back on the bed on his elbows and looked up at me quizzically. "Move back," I whispered. Dad complied and scooted his body up the bed, taking care to stay within view of the mirror. Then I climbed atop him, straddling his legs until my vagina was hovering above his erect cock. I reached down and gripped it, holding it straight up, and lowered myself until the head was rubbing against my clit. Dad moaned and I asked if he liked fucking his daughter.

"...yes..." he replied sheepishly.

I pressed his cock back and gently lowered myself onto him. We both moaned softly, and Dad turned his eyes toward the mirror as he entered me. While I rocked up and down on him, I kept my eyes on his face in the mirror, noting the subtle look of ecstasy, as the tip of his sensitive cock was stimulated inside my body, the cock that gave birth to me. I put my hands on his chest and started grinding my hips down on him hard.

"...ohhhh God...." he whispered.

A slight smile crept across my lips. "Cum inside your baby girl," I whispered.

"...oh, fuck yeah..."

I closed my eyes, reveling in the intense sensations. "Cum inside me," I whispered. "Do it, Dad... make me pregnant again..." A low moan emanated from his lips, building to a loud growl. "Oh, that's it, Daddy," I moaned. "Gimme your cum."

My body began undulating and Dad's hands squeezed my breasts tightly. I cried out, and then felt his cock erupt inside me. I began bouncing up and down quickly, my head held far back and quietly screaming, as we mated.

"Aw fuck!" he cried out, violently thrusting his cock up into me, driving his semen deeper.

As our mutual orgasms subsided, I collapsed onto his chest, our faces side-by-side. We were both panting hard. Dad wrapped his arms around me and started licking my ear. I sighed happily and did the same to his. And very soon, we were running our tongues all over each other's face, moaning and giggling, his cock still hard and still buried deep inside me. Our lips met and I briefly parted mine, our tongues gently poking together, as we laughed.

I giggled and fondled his penis, watching it twitch in my hand. Dad thrust his hips upward and I groaned. "Want me to suck you off?" I asked, letting my tongue trace around his warm lips.

"Mm hmm..." he replied, smiling.

I scooted down his body until my head was next to his hips. I took his cock in both hands and leaned over, letting my tongue slide up the underside. And when my lips reached the head, I opened my mouth wide and took it inside. I gave no further thought to why we were together like this, or that sucking him off had nothing to do with getting pregnant. I simply wanted to give him pleasure, just as he had given to me.

Chapter Seven - It's Just a Game

We continued like this for eight weeks before I was confirmed pregnant again. But I didn't immediately tell Dad. I had decided that I wanted to continue our affair for awhile longer.

One day Trent had talked to Dad and he had told him the news. I was sure Dad would still come by, but I just wanted to have a reason, I didn't want to appear needy.

Dad did stop by as usual, and I was thankful for his love making.

Months later, Trent had become distant because of my size, it excited him during the first pregnancy, but this time he was put off.

Dad had stopped by one day and wondered if we might catch a quickie before Trent came home. I was more than happy; I stepped out of his way and followed him into the bedroom. I was huge and wondered if Dad was put off by my size. If he was he never let on that he was.

I climbed onto the bed on all fours and dad pulled my spandex pants down to my knees. He rubbed my swollen pussy lips with one hand as he freed his penis with the other. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and lined his stiff meat up with my vagina, rubbing it slowly and teasing me terribly. He then pressed forward, and I felt every inch of him as he continued to slide forward, incessantly.

Dad began to gently stroke in and out. He was like that now that I was with child; tender and caring.

My arms ached from holding myself up so I lowered to my elbows and let dad do all the work. I closed my eyes and reveled in the gentle penetrations of my father.

I was cooing and moaning as Dad continued to fuck me from behind. I opened my eyes and glanced at Dad's reflection in the mirror and for a moment I thought I saw movement in the doorway behind him. Without alarming Dad, I craned my neck so as to see the doorway better and saw Trent standing there with his penis in his hand, his eyes riveted on Dad fucking me.

I jerked my head back around and pressed my face into the mattress. The sight of my husband watching my father make love to me was burned into every synapse of my conscious mind. I saw him standing there with his penis just as if I was still looking at him. Suddenly the perverted reality of the situation erupted in me a tidal wave of emotion; I began an orgasm that was so intense that I lost bladder control and pissed all over my father as he fucked me.

"Oh. God!" I yelled as the waves of intense pleasure exploded in me.

I looked back to see if Trent was still watching, but he was gone. Had he ever been there? Or was it just my imagination? Did I secretly want to be caught with my father?

My questions abated as Dad started to cum inside my sopping pussy, his sperm mixing with the pee and my cum juices. He held himself into me deeply as shot after shot spewed forth into my already pregnant womb.

Dad cleaned up and I kissed him goodbye, saying that I would call later in the week.

Once he had gone I tried to clean up as quickly as I could before I had to deal with Trent. I was sitting on the toilet, letting Dad's sperm drip into the water when Trent, framed by the doorway, peered down at me.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to tell him the whole sordid story. But before I could get a word out, he asked "How was your day dear?"

How was my day? That's what he wanted to know? I had expected him to explode, to scream obscenities, but this was dumbfounding.

"Okay." I replied as I looked at him through tear soaked eyes.

"I see your Dad was here." He said matter-of-factly.

I was astonished; I didn't know what to say.

Trent moved in front of me and loosened his trousers and let them fall around his ankles, he pumped his penis several times and then offered it to me.

Tentatively I reached for the meaty prize, the whole while looking into his eyes, watching for some indication of his true agenda. I brought his penis to my mouth and began to fellate him. He closed his eyes and began moaning. I stepped up my ministrations, concentrating on the underside of the head of his prick.

He moaned out loudly, "Oh yea, do your Daddy proud baby."

Ok, now I was stunned; he was fantasizing about me fucking my father!

Again he moaned, "Suck daddy's cock baby, come on now."

I redoubled my efforts; he was now thrusting his hips forward into my mouth, his pubic hair pressing into my nose as his cock slid down my throat. Never had I taken a man as deeply as I was now taking him.

Then it began, he ejaculated onto the back of my tongue and the slimy sperm oozed down my throat. The gag reflex finally emerged and I began to pull off his prick. Trent grabbed my head and forced his penis fully into my gagging throat, spewing shot after shot into my belly.

As he finished he released me, and left me to clean up.

That night as we lay in bed, I asked how long he had known.

"I knew all along." He said.

"But that night, you were asleep..."

He didn't let me finish.

"That night I watched you fuck your father. And you liked it as much as he did."

"But why did you let it happen? Why did you let it continue?" I cried.

He stated as innocently as any child might if they were discussing hop-scotch, "Honey, it's just a game, remember?"