It's Just a Game!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol had me thinking a little slow, and then it hit me. "Oh god no! My Dad is our victim tonight?"

"Duh, yes! Why else would I have him over at this time of night?" Trent replied.

"You can't be serious? Not my father?"

"It's just teasing, Megan." Trent stated matter-of-factly.

Then I realized how agitated Trent had become. He seemed to be genuinely turned on by the idea of teasing my Dad like we had done to Steve. I thought about teasing my own father and realized it might be fun to see Dad squirm a little bit, besides, it was just for fun. I was raised by my mother so he was not very close, more like a distant uncle to me anyhow. Seeing an opportunity to incite Trent I moved over next to him and gave him a kiss and told him a little fib, "You know Dad was feeling my ass when we were slow dancing?"

Trent said, "Really? Did you like it?"

As I sat there I opened my legs wide and let Trent rub my clit through my panties and said, "Yeah, he got a hard-on."

"Your Dad got a hard-on?" Trent asked. "How do you know that?"

"Because he was rubbing it against my leg as we danced, I could feel it through his pants."

As we drove, Trent pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and sank his finger deep in my soaking wet pussy. He moaned, "Mmm, feels like your Dad got you a little worked up."

"He really did," I continued the white-lie as I moved my hips to Trent's slow finger-fucking. It wasn't long at all before Trent had me cumming right in the front seat as we drove down the street.

As we pulled in our driveway I asked if this was the same plan as last time.

Trent said, "Yeah, I'll act like I'm sleeping and wake up to save the day if your Dad goes too far."

He paused, pondering something significant, then continued, "But Megan, you may need to encourage him a little to get things going, I doubt if he will initiate anything with his own daughter."

I gave him a kiss before we got out of the car. I was really anxious.

Once in the house Trent put on this football video and asked if anybody wanted a beer.

I said, "No thanks, I'm way over my limit." And I was. I could feel things spinning around when I closed my eyes. I knew Trent was well over his limit too. As he got Dad and himself a beer, I gave him one of those looks that only a wife can.

He looked at me with a "what?" expression as he sat down in his Lazy-Boy.

Dad and I were sitting on opposite ends of the couch. I curled my legs under me as I sat there. This made my dress ride up over my stocking top on the side giving Dad what I hoped was a good view of my legs.

Dad looked over at me and said, "You don't like football very much do you?"

"No I don't," I replied, "but Trent loves it. My problem is I don't understand what's going on."

Dad then said, "Well, it doesn't look like Trent likes it much either."

I looked over at Trent and he looked like he was passed out with his beer still in his hand. I laughed and said, "Well he didn't last long tonight."

I moved over a little closer to Dad and said, "It looks like I won't be getting any tonight; when he passes out he's dead to the world."

He smiled and said, "I think you're right."

Moving even closer to Dad, I said, "That's a shame; I got all dressed up – all hot and sexy – and then my man passes out on me."

By now I was right next to Dad. I picked up Dad's hand and placed it on my knee and leaned my head on his shoulder. I was thinking we would just cuddle, nothing more.

Dad fidgeted as he seemed to adjust his position next to me. I looked at him without removing my head from his shoulder, smiled and nuzzled his neck.

Dad said, "Megan, you look wonderful tonight."

I thanked him and told him how much it meant to be appreciated. I gently kissed his cheek, with my eyes closed, but as I moved back to his shoulder, I opened my eyes to see him staring directly into my face, searching for an answer to my behavior.

That's when things began to change. Dad quietly said, "Megan, it would be a shame for all this to go to waste, may I kiss you?"

My teasing was having an effect. I glanced over at Trent in his chair and said, "We really shouldn't, I don't know if Trent would understand."

I'd just gotten the words out of my mouth when Dad leaned over and kissed me right on my lips! I didn't put up a fight – I actually kissed him back. As we kissed, I closed my eyes reveling in his embrace. Our game was in full swing.

We were into our hot kiss for a while when I felt Dad's hand moving up between my legs, under my skirt. I opened my eyes wide in surprise; my father was feeling me up! I moaned against his mouth and opened my legs just a little to give him a little more freedom to work. My eyes searched my father's face for an indication that he realized what he was doing. He opened his eyes and looked directly into mine, and I fully expected that Trent would see this and stop it.

Dad broke the kiss and asked me if I would like to go somewhere more comfortable.

I hit him on the arm in jest and said, "No, I can't do that. You're my father."

"How about we take a ride over to my house? Trent will never know and I'll bring you back before morning."

Again I told him no, that I wasn't going anyplace.

Dad said, "Fine I like it here on the couch anyway," and went back to kissing me.

By now one hand was playing with my left breast and the other made it up under my dress to my bare leg above my stockings. As his hand was rubbing my leg just inches from my crotch he came across the strap of my garter belt that was holding my stockings up.

He broke the kiss again and asked me if I was wearing a garter belt.

All the alcohol I had consumed, along with his fingers had me feeling pretty aroused by this point as I moaned, "Mm hmm, do you like it?"

Dad gave the strap a little snap and said, "God yes I like. There's nothing sexier than a girl wearing a garter belt and stockings."

I felt so excited I closed my eyes and swooned in his embrace.

Just then Dad moved his finger right up to the wet crotch of my little panties.

I moaned, "Mmm," in his mouth as we started kissing again.

He was running his fingers up and down my wet pussy slit right through my little lace panties. His other hand was still on my breast and was now rolling my hard nipple around right through my dress and bra.

Then Dad said that he needed to get me out of my sexy dress.

Before I knew what was happening he had the zipper down on the back of my dress. He then pushed it off my shoulders fully exposing my bra. As he grabbed my breasts and started feeling them up he moaned, "Mmm, I like your bra, very sexy."

I looked over at Trent thinking he must be tormenting me for some sinister reason. Why hadn't he stopped this? I wasn't planning on my Dad undressing me right there on the couch, but he had let go of my breasts and was now pulling on the hem of my dress. "Raise your butt up a second baby," he said as he tugged on my dress.

Don't ask me why but I raised myself up and let Dad remove my dress and slip. He then moved me around so I was more or less laid out on the couch flat on my back with him next to me. Again I looked over at Trent for help. He had a stupid smile on his face, and his eyes were closed.

Dad leaned over me and started kissing me again as his hand slid down my belly. Once his hand made its way down to my garter belt and panties it slipped right inside the waistband. His hot fingers made their way down over my mound and came in contact with my hard clitoris. I moaned and rocked my hips up to his fingers.

Dad moaned too, as he sank his fingers inside my wet pussy. He moaned, "Mmm god Megan, your pussy is shaved clean, I love a bare pussy."

He was running his fingers deep inside of me and then pulling them out, rubbing my juices all over my clit. I looked over at Trent again and knew what he was doing. He was waiting to see if Dad was going to make me cum. And I knew that I couldn't take much more of Dad's expert fingering. He was going to have me cumming in a very short time.

All at once I felt a blast of cold air on my breasts. Dad had unhooked my little bra and my breasts sprang free for him to view. I tried to cover my breasts but Dad quickly moved my arms out of the way and sucked one of my hard nipples right into his mouth. He then started taking turns sucking and kissing one nipple and then the other.

I moaned out, "Oh god!" and looked over at Trent again. I knew that my husband was about to see me cum from another man's manipulations. Things had really gotten out of hand now as I held Dad's head to my breast and was working my pussy up and down in time with his finger fucking.

Dad broke his nipple kiss and said, "Go ahead Megan, go ahead and cum for me." As his fingers sank deep inside me his thumb was working my clit.

I was now bucking my hips up off the couch as I moaned out, "Oh yes! YES! Don't stop! Oh god that feels so good!" I took one more, fast look at Trent as I yelled, "Oh god YES! I'm cumming!" I pushed my hips up in the air as I started cumming on Dad's fingers. Dad kept playing with my clit as I kept cumming and cumming.

I looked at Trent with a tear running out of my eye. I think I had just made his dream come true. He got to see another man make me cum. I was still surprised that he hadn't acted like he was waking up by now. Then I felt Dad kissing my belly.

He looked up from between my legs and asked if I enjoyed the orgasm? I moaned, "Oh, yes Dad thanks."

"I enjoyed it too," he replied before he went back to kissing my belly.

I felt his finger hook around the waistband of my little black lace panties. Slowly, he started pulling them down. Again just like the dress, I raised my hips up off the couch to help him remove my panties. My little panties went down both legs, he guided one foot out of my panties and left them hanging around my ankle of the other foot.

I about went through the roof when I felt Dad's hot tongue run up the full length of my wet pussy slit.

I moaned, "Oh god!" as I looked over at Trent. I couldn't believe he was letting Dad go this far with me. And with all the alcohol I had consumed I sure wasn't going to be the one to put a stop to these wonderful feelings going through my body.

The guilt of committing incest with my father just hadn't registered in my conscious mind; I was reveling in the thought that this was still just a game.

Dad was now finger fucking me as he licked my pussy lips and sucked on my clit. I was slowly losing control as I held his head tight to my wet pussy. I was pumping up to him and knew that he was going to have me cumming again very soon.

It didn't take very long at all before I yelled, "Oh fuck yes! Yes! YES! I'm cumming again!"

Dad sucked very hard on my clit as this orgasm raced through my body. I don't think I had ever cum as hard as I was right then.

Finally, as my orgasm wound down, Dad kissed my wet pussy lips and asked me how I'd liked it.

I looked at Trent then back at Dad and said, "Oh my god that was so great."

Dad kissed my pussy one more time and said, "Well then, you're going to love this," as he pushed my legs back and up in the air.

My calves were now on his shoulders and my knees pressing into my breasts. I looked down to see that Dad was naked from the waist down. His cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight out from his body, and I knew right where he planned on putting it.

I looked over at Trent again and then back at Dad and pleaded, "No! No we can't do that, Dad, please! You're my father!"

Dad smiled and said, "Sure we can," as he held his hard cock in his hand a few inches from the wet entrance of my pussy.

I tried to get away from him but couldn't with my legs being up over my head the way they were. I said more urgently now, "No Dad we can't do this, I'm your daughter."

Dad said, "Oh come on Megan, I'm so fucking hard, I have to fuck you."

I pleaded, "No, please no, maybe I can do something to get you off... but please don't fuck me."

I looked at Trent one more time for help. He was still just sitting there with that big smile on his face and his eyes closed. He didn't seem to care that his wife was about to have another man's hard cock shoved in to her unprotected pussy.

"Come on Megan, nobody will know. Trent's passed out, please let me fuck you. I need it so bad."

I looked at him and said, "Please don't Dad; I've never cheated on Trent before."

Dad then said, "Okay, how about I just rub my cock up and down your pussy and not stick it in? Can I do that until I come, is that okay?"

Thinking this was a way out, I shook my head yes and said, "Okay if you have to, that's fine if you do that, but please, nothing more."

I just about exploded when Dad laid the bottom of his hard cock right down on my wet pussy lips. I was so wet his cock could slide up and down my slit very easily.

Very slowly Dad began rocking his hips; sliding his cock up and down my pussy lips. With each upward stroke the bottom of his cock was rubbing my clit. Oh god it felt SO good! His cock sank in between my vaginal lips, they wrapped about half way around his cock as he slid his penis through the crevice of my sexual core. The head of his cock moved up deep in my pussy lips and would pop out right below my clit. Then it would continue on up rubbing my clit that felt so wonderful.

Dad moaned, "Oh Megan your pussy is so hot and wet."

The way his hot hard cock was rubbing on my clit I knew he was going to have me cumming again very soon. No one had ever assaulted me sexually the way Dad was now doing. Wow, did it feel good.

I soon felt yet another orgasm starting deep inside my body. I was moaning, "Oh yes!" as I started rocking and pumping in time with Dad's hot cock, Dad picked up the tempo accordingly.

As my orgasm was building, I was rocking my hips and pussy faster and faster on Dad's cock. Then it happened, I felt myself cumming for a third time. I pulled my hips down and rolled them up to get his hard cock to rub my clit really hard as I was cumming.

But then something I hadn't planned on happened. As I pushed up I felt Dad's hot cock sink deep inside me. As I pulled away to get it out, he pushed in deeper. Then my orgasm hit me and I was helpless to stop him. I let out a loud, "Dad!" as I pushed up to his hard cock and it sank deep inside me again – I started cumming on it.

Dad was enjoying this slip up too as he groaned, "Mmm yeah, my tight little girl," and he pushed as deep in me as his cock would go while looking straight into my eyes.

Right then I had totally forgotten my husband. All I knew was that I was cumming with my father's hard cock buried deep inside of me. Dad was now holding my legs straight up in the air as he was driving his cock in me hard and fast, right in front of my husband. I was getting fucked like a bride on her wedding night.

A few moments later Dad pushed deep inside me and his body shuddered, moaning, "Oh, Megan!" And he began filling me with his hot sperm. I did my best to milk every last drop of his cum out with my pussy lips. What else could I do?

After a few more jerks Dad had emptied all his hot seed deep inside me, then panting and out of breath he fell down on top of me. We looked over at Trent and saw he was still just sleeping there; acting like nothing was going on. Dad had let my legs fall back down as we locked in a hot hard kiss.

Dad broke the kiss and said, "Megan that was the best pussy I've ever had."

Thinking that that was a compliment, I panted, "Thank you Dad. You were very good yourself."

Dad got up from between my legs, his cock made that wet suction sound as it popped out of me, and then he stood next to the couch. I felt his warm cum leak out of me and run down between my legs onto the couch. Dad was just standing there looking down at me flat on my back, dressed in only my black lace garter belt and stockings.

This was the first time that I got a good look at him naked. His penis appeared frightening; it looked huge hanging there in front of me. Now I knew why it felt so good when he was screwing me. I've never had a man that deep in me before.

All at once Dad picked me up off the couch in his arms and said, "Are you ready for round two?" He carried me down the hallway toward the master bedroom.

"Wait! What are you doing!?" I asked as we entered my bedroom.

"Screw that couch," Dad said. "I've got to have you in a bed now." He then dropped me right in the middle of my bed. I tried to squirm off of the bed but Dad held me down saying, "Where are you going young lady?"

I said, "No Dad not here, not in our bed, that's just not right, plus Trent can't see us in here." I was terrified that Trent was aware of what was happening and would not approve of our dalliance.

Dad laughed and said, "You're right he can't see us in here. That was so weird, fucking you with him right there in the chair. I kept thinking he was going to wake up and knock me in the back of the head. In here we're alone and it's more personal. And I love the fact that I'm going to fuck my daughter in her own bed."

Wow! The shock of that reality brought me to my senses; I had committed incestuous adultery with my father in front of my husband, what a turn on that was, as incredible as it may seem I was aroused.

He grabbed me with both hands and had me turn around on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Just as I started to protest what was happening I felt his hard cock slipping back inside me from behind. Dad was holding onto my hips as he pushed more and more of his red-hot cock inside me.

Once he was fully in me he took my breasts into his hands and started playing with my nipples. Then he started slow short in and out humps as he asked me, "Do you like your father's cock in your tight little pussy?"

Why had I had so much to drink? My mind just wasn't working right as I moaned, "We shouldn't be doing this."

Dad's fingers were playing with one of my hard nipples as his other hand went right between my legs to my hard clit. It was all slick and wet from our orgasms. He was rolling my wet clit around ever so softly as he picked up speed humping his cock into me. It wasn't long until Dad was pumping in and out of me with long hard strokes. His cock would come all the way out of me then sink back in me as deep as it could go.

I knew it wasn't going to be long before I would have another orgasm with Dad. I started pushing back to his cock and Dad moaned, "Hmmm, looks like my little girl is starting to like it."

Dad was right; I liked it, way too much! Trent was now totally out of my mind as I pushed back on Dad's hard cock and moaned, "Mmm, god that feels so good Dad. Please don't stop."

Dad was now fucking me at full speed. My sloppy pussy was making wet suction sounds as his cock seemed to go even deeper into me. I was now Dad's fuck toy; he could have me any way he wanted. I moaned, "Yes Dad, Oh god yes!" His hard cock felt like it was poking a hole through my cervix as I now begged him not to stop.

Faster and faster Dad was pumping into me. I looked down between my swinging breasts and could see Dad's fingers playing with my clit and his balls banging into me.

My orgasm came hard and fast as I pushed back on his cock and screamed, "Yes! I'm cumming! Oh god fuck me! YES!"

My orgasm must have set Dad's off too because he grabbed hold of the back of my little lace garter belt and pulled me tight onto his hard cock and moaned, "Here it comes baby, Aahhhhhh!!" And he started shooting his hot sperm deep into me again.

When I felt his cock start jerking deep inside me I knew I was getting filled with more of his hot seed. I did my best to hold his hard cock with my slippery pussy lips as still another orgasm rushed through my body and he gave a few more short hard pushes as he unloaded inside me.