It's Just a Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're taking an awful lot for granted, babe. Have you spoken to Dr. Dickhead about the possibility of the baby being his?"

"We talked briefly. He knows I'm pregnant. I told him I would contact him back if the baby isn't yours... although I know it is. A woman can tell these things," she said.

Jordan was in the delivery room with Shelby, so he got to see the birth first-hand of Shelby's child by Dr. Carmody. The child looked like the doctor; the DNA test confirmation was almost overkill. He made sure to inform the appropriate people that his name was not to be put on the baby's birth certificate. A tired Shelby held her tongue although she glared hard at her husband. The vibe in the delivery room went from exhilarated to somber in seconds.

The confirmation came back two days after Shelby got home from the hospital. Both were at the kitchen table when Jordan opened the envelope.

"Like that really matters, Jordy," Shelby said as she breastfed the baby at the table. "I love you. You love me. That's all that matters."

"Once upon a time, maybe, Shel. Now I see you for the selfish bitch you are. Nothing else matters to you except what Shelby wants. I may have some love for you left somewhere in my heart, but it's not enough," Jordan said.

When the reality of her situation hit her in the face, Shelby tried to fight the divorce, but even a sympathetic judge wasn't stupid enough to rule in favor of marriage counseling.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Cutler, but your client is a two-time cheater who recently gave birth to a child that's not her husband's," the judge said to Shelby's attorney.

While both Jordan and Shelby came out of the divorce okay financially, Shelby's life changed way more than she anticipated. Living by herself with a newborn in her late 40s wasn't how Shelby saw things playing out. Men still viewed her as a sexy MILF and certainly an easy target, but nobody wanted to consider her as marriage material, not with her reputation and the millstone of a baby to raise.

Jordan's life also changed way more than he anticipated, mostly because he had never considered being a handsome single guy in his late 40s. After sitting at home until his youngest went off to college six months after the divorce was official, Jordan eventual wandered out into the real world... and found the world eagerly waiting for him.

"You're not just going to sit at home for the rest of your life and wallow in self-pity, are you, Dad?" his younger daughter, Ariel, asked him before she left for her freshman year of college.

"That was kind of my game plan, truth be told," Jordan told her.

"Dad, promise me one thing: don't be pathetic!" she said.

"Oh, God, Jordy, that was fantastic!" breathed Jessica Valentine, a big-boobed 30-something who was lying stretched out naked on her back in Jordan's bed after experiencing a series of explosive orgasms at the end of his tongue.

Jordan climbed up the bed and lay down next to the purring woman, who turned to him and started kissing his pussy-drenched face.

"Ooh, I taste wonderful on your face," she cooed.

Jessica was the first woman Jordan had slept with since the divorce went through a year ago. Although he promised his children he would date, he wasn't the type to sleep with women just for the sex, even though many of the women indicated they would willingly do that.

He and Jessica were enjoying their fourth date together on this night.

Several weeks later, the name "Railean Thompson" showed up on Jordan's phone display. The name seemed familiar to Jordan, but he couldn't quite put his finger on why he sensed he should know it. Curiosity got the better of him, so he answered on the third ring.

"Hello, you've got Jordan," he answered.

"Uh... Jordan, this is Railean Thompson," a sultry voice said. "I'm not sure you remember me..."

"Oh. OH," Jordan said as the audio triggered his memory of Shelby's immediate boss.

Railean Thompson was about three years older than Jordan. She was a statuesque blonde with a mop of loose curls, bright blue eyes and curves from top to bottom. If he recalled correctly, she had been divorced about 10 years ago.

"How can I help you, Railean?" Jordan said hesitantly.

"This is a little awkward, Jordy, so bear with me," she said. "I-I know you've been divorced a while. I was kind of hoping... maybe... we could do lunch one day soon... if it wouldn't be too weird."

"Wow," Jordan replied. "I didn't see that coming."

There was silence on the other end of the line.

"Shit. I said that out loud, didn't I?" Jordan mumbled.

"Yeah. You did," she whispered back. "That's okay. I take no offense.

"Your... ex-wife always spoke very highly of you, even though she ran around on you some, and I always enjoyed the time we spent together at our company get-togethers. There's an old saying that says you don't waste good... and from what I can see, you're good."

Railean could sense the hesitation on Jordan's part.

"I'm not doing this to rub anything in your ex-wife's face, Jordy. I promise. In fact, I would like to keep this as discreet as possible for just that reason. But I don't want to miss my chance at a man like you. I think we could be great together," she explained.

Railean turned out to be prescient. The pair started with lunch, then did dinner. On their third date, they wound up back at Jordan's apartment. Clothes were lost quickly, and within minutes Jordan had his face buried in Railean's very wet pussy.

"Ahhh! Ohhh! Rrrwwwrrr!" were the last noises Jordan heard before Railean wrapped her legs tightly around his head... and then jumped... sort of, before going into full spasm.

Jordan took a second to get his first good breath in the last half-minute before running his tongue up and down over the woman's opening, causing her body to re-engage quickly. He then scooted up an inch and clamped his lips on the woman's clitoris, humming heavily as he did. Railean felt the sensation from her pussy to her lower stomach before colored lights and pin pricks of feelings exploded in her brain.

"Blaagghh!" she screamed.

Jordan waited for her orgasm to end, then got up on his knees, lifted the woman by her ass and started tonguing her clit seriously. She continued to blather unintelligibly as Jordan continued to lift her body until just her shoulders and head were on the sheets, before having another full-body climax, upside-down as it were.

Jordan hung on tight until the writhing was done, then lowered her gently to the bed as she lay there panting.

"What was that? What just happened?" Railean whispered as she looked into Jordan's eyes.

"Just relax. I've got this," he whispered back before planting a passionate kiss on the woman's lips.

He leaned down and pulled a rock-hard nipple into his mouth before lining up his dick with the woman's entrance. He easily slid in halfway, resituated, then slid in the rest of the way as Railean gasped softly. The pair started slowly and gradually built up to a nice, gentle pace. Jordan noticed Railean pushed back at him with about the same force he was using.

Jordan kissed her soft lips forcefully.

"Are we okay?" he asked. "Harder? Faster? You tell me."

"Right there is really good," she rasped.

Railean started grunting softly a few minutes later. Jordan increased his motion and the grunting got more intense until the woman had another intense climax. Jordan grinned as the woman came down, before he resumed his motions for several more minutes until he was overcome with his own orgasm, growling softly as he filled the woman.

The pair dated for about nine months before Shelby found out her ex was dating her boss. While she was angry with Jordan, she was livid with her boss, believing in her mind that Railean had betrayed their friendship. She was also upset because she knew Railean had been in attendance when Shelby had talked about her sex life at college... her rather extensive sex life. Shelby knew Jordan had figured out some of her past, but Railean could put numbers to her history... something she wasn't comfortable with Jordan finding out.

What Shelby didn't know was that Railean and Jordan didn't waste any of their time discussing his slut of an ex-wife. They had each discussed their past as far as they felt comfortable, and one of the things they had talked about briefly was that they agreed to not talk about his ex.

"Let's move forward; never back. She was part of my past; I hope you will be part of my future," Jordan had said when they had their first serious discussion.

"How could you, Rai? He's my ex-husband!" Shelby said as she walked into Railean's office the morning after she found out about the pair.

"And good morning to you, too, Shel," Railean said calmly. "You just said it yourself... he's your ex-husband... has been for almost two years now.

"You always said he was a great guy... so I asked him out almost a year ago. He's handsome, fit, a gentleman and... really great in... sexy, yeah sexy."

"I... you..." a very red-faced Shelby stammered before turning around and walking out of Railean's office.

The latter smiled as the former left.

"Five, four, three, two, one," Railean counted down in her head.

Jordan grimaced when his ex-wife's name showed up on his phone almost about the same time Railean had finished counting down. Jordan and his ex hadn't spoken more than a handful of times since the divorce became official.

"What?" he said with an annoyed tone. "I'm trying to work here."

"This is how you get revenge? Dating my boss? Are you going to date all of my co-workers?" she asked in rapid fire without even a hint of pleasantries.

"Wait a minute," he responded harshly. "You fuck around on me while we're married and get knocked up like a cheap slut, but then get pissy because I've been dating your boss for close to a year?"

"I fell pregnant by accident. That wasn't planned..."

"Fell pregnant? Really? You're going with that these days," he interrupted with a chuckle. "How is the little accident doing, by the way? Hopefully for her, your daughter looks more like you than Dr. Dickhead."

Jordan heard Shelby growl in anger through the phone. He knew from his children that Dr. Dickhead dropped Shelby as soon as he found out the child was his, and he'd have to provide child support for the next 18 years, along with college expenses.

"So you've been dating Railean for a while, then?" she said timidly.

"Yes, exclusively," he answered. "Someone gets the concept of exclusive, by the way.

"It has nothing to do with revenge. Now unless you have any other questions that you really don't deserve answers to, I have to go back to work."

Jordan and Railean were married a year later in a small ceremony. His children adored the woman and she was Grandma to Jordan's Grandpa for all the grandchildren.

Shelby's life came full circle. No man in any age range was willing to consider her serious marriage material since she was a 50-something with a small child in the mix, but men of all ages certainly had no problem using her for one-night stands. Her number continued to grow, much to the consternation of her embarrassed grown children.

"Can't you speak to her, Dad? Every time we see her, it's obvious she's sleeping with another of these yutzes. Nobody's going to want to visit the Slut of the Golden Age Rest Home in a few years," his older daughter, Kate, said.

"She didn't listen to me when we were married. What makes you think she'll listen to me now?" Jordan asked.